Somali refugee incident happened to me today; story

Happened today:

>so i was riding a bike to store
>going very fast on the road
>there is a hole in the road, i end up seeing it too late and my wheel falls in there
>i flip and fly to the ditch on the side of me
>barely conscious, i can see native finns passing and not helping me
>time goes by, i think im gonna die
>suddenly, a friendly somali appears. Calls an ambulance, checks my condition
>the ambulance men appear and they heal me
>I thank the Somaliman and go home.

Today's occurrence made me rethink the way i view non-white people. I used to be hateful and didn't want immigration to finland, but now i understand that it can really make your society a better place. I hope you guys take something out of this episode as well.

are you the same guy that wrote about a Somalian giving you back your wallet yesterday?

Yar these scurvy Somalenese dogs be lurkin in our waters long enough! I'd open their jet black throats from ear to savage ear next time a board one of their daft vessels; I promise ye that.

>Things that didn't happen

You post this crap every day, different story. Saged

You call that effort-posting?
Last night, I caught my twelve year old daughter looking at vibrators on Amazon.
She didn't notice that I was standing behind her because she had her earbuds in listening to music, so I had time to look over her shoulder and see what she was doing. When I finally realized what she was looking at, I slammed the laptop shut. I took her laptop away from her and grounded her for a month.

About twenty minutes later, my wife told me that she ungrounded our daughter then told me give the laptop back. Our daughter was standing right next to her when she said it.. They both had their arms crossed. I sat there for a while in silence, dumbfounded by what my wife was doing, and then I refused to give it back. My wife and I argued about it forabout an hour and then eventually she just gave our daughter her laptop.
Neither one of them are speaking to me. I don't really want to speak to either of them either. I slept on the couch in the living room, but I couldn't fall asleep. My wife completely punked me out in front of our child and now it's going to be fucking impossible to discipline her.
I can't understand it. I try to protect our daughter from becoming a degenerate slut and my own wife undermines me. I still can't believe she didn't have my back on this. What the fuck is this world coming to where twelve year old girls looking at adult sex toys on Amazon is acceptable behavior?
I also never, in the 12 years we've been married, fucked my wife, comrade. It started because I was scared - scared of not being good enough for her. Eventually we found the solution you've reached yourself: it's better to have a masculine alpha male to pleasure her than a nobody like me. And it works great too: my wife gets pleasured, so she gets happier, and I also am happy for her, for I chose something greater than myself - the happiness of my wife.

>Somalis in finland

FAKE NEWS

I hope you at least sucked his dick + let him fuck your wife

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT SOME BROWN PEOPLE ARE NICE?

THIS BLOWS MY MIND AND...

oh wait, already knew that. and it won't stop me from seeing the general flaws in various cultures including my own. obviously judging an individual is different then generalizing a race unless you're actually a racist and not just a race realist

This

in case it wasn't obvious i'm in favour of generalizing races and cultures but judging individuals seperately. it's just basic decency and common sense

Wtf I totally want to import somalis now!?

somalians for everyone!

i'm going to order at least a dozen

what do you feed them? leaves and grubs?

>Ylis meemit

This is the 10th time I have seen this exact post you somali subhuman. Go neck yourself.

Mudcakes.

Are you one of those cucks? I mean it turns you on to watch 3 or 4 somalis have their way with a woman you like and it would get you off.

probably any ethnic finn would do same so just because %1 of somalians act like a human should we take all those apes?

>thingsthatneverhappened.txt
sage

>Nigger stopped to check on my bike
>I almost relaxed but not completely
>He walked home
Good episode, thanks user

Great job! You should write cuckposts for a living. Perhaps some magazine can give you a column?

Haha, thanks friend, I'll keep that in mind!
But about the KEK part...it depends how you define the word cuck. i dont enjoy watching my GF getting fucked. neither do i ' clean her up ' afterwards.
99% of the time im not home or in a different room.
she has 6 boyfriends but iam the main one. she lives in my apartment.
also i became friends with the other guys too. we are playing video games and shit. its actually an enjoyable life.
and yes i do believe its better if she gets white kids instead of mine. well aside from my eye colour im white too, but still.
im still trying to convince everyone to not use condoms. ( we are trying to trick them into believing she is takingthe pill ).
one day she will get pregnant. she promised me once the kid is out she will stop fucking with other people, and only be there for me.
we will then tell everyone thats just my kid. no one will notice.
but to be sure it isnt actually mine : i havnt had sex with her in the last 2 years. so we can be certain that this kid will have 100% strong aryan genes.
however i blame my mom for everything. if she diodnt slept with a brown eyed dude i wouldnt have to share my GF. she basically ruined my whole life.
thats why i havnt talked to her in years, even tho she tries almost every week.this cheeky bitch almsot convinced my GF to talk me out of my hatred, but no, our bond is stronger than that. fuck her.

I live in a small town where immigrants literally saved several local businesses. We struggled with a dwindling population and no young people wanting to take on jobs within fishery. They all moved out of town once they finished high school. Jobs within fishery require little to no formal education, and pays very well, but the work is tedious and some of the positions require a lot of physical strength.

Then, in the 90s a few busloads of immigrants of all kinds of people came. Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia (lived in different housings of course), Iraq, Iran, some Africans, Pakis, the whole bunch. After a few years, as some where sent back and some got to stay, they were eligible for work. And they were more than willing to work in an industry threatened by lack of recruitment.

Five years later, business is doing great. Immigrants are providing for themselves, the work gets done and everyone is thriving.

Because of the thriving fishing businesses, it was time to expand. Suddenly a big consulting firm within marine harvesting wanted to set up camp in our town, thanks to our thriving fishing businesses. These were jobs that required higher education. They gave incentives for young Norwegians to get educated, then come back. And now the locals are returning once they finish their degree.

If not for the shitskins, this would never have happened and our town would be doomed. Of course, this was handled well on a political level too.

Wow. Breathtaking story. Thank you somaliman.

Another Ylilauta meme. Move along.

I'll take Things That Never Happened for $1000 please, Alex