Islam will rule the west and there is NOTHING u can do about it. go on,post your butthurt anti-muslim,roach...

Islam will rule the west and there is NOTHING u can do about it. go on,post your butthurt anti-muslim,roach,crusader memes. thats the only thing you can do about it.

I can do a merry jig

i don't mind some more muzzie daddies slapping my butt

you cant even rule your own shitholes

As predicted in the New Testament. So if a white guy were to convert to islam, would he still get treated like shit? Is it really about religious unification or ethnic unification?

Kill yourself cockroach

Not while I'm alive sandnigger, we'll retake Constantiople yet.

That flag really should say Faggot.

Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

>we'll retake const-
BEEP BEEP

islam doesn't care what your race is

>this triggers the frenchcuck

>Islam will rule

Buddy, you guys can't even decide on which kind of goatfucking is the right one let alone rule anything else.

We can distract you by asking you to solve math or use a flush toilet.

all i can do is pray that all the overreacting autism is correct and i find myself shot in the back of the head execution style in the next 10 years for being a white man

inshallah akhi

NUKE THE SAUDIS

shot? you wish, pigs will be beheaded

I can't wait until a real crusade actually happens and we stomp those Islamic nations out completely. It'll be a glorious day, but it won't come until we suffer a catastrophic loss. The UN headquarters needs to be hit with a VBIED or something.

Go buy another pair of sandals maggot...

Sven, dont hide your flag

Reported to the FBI.

just buy apps and eat mconalds and recognize that the masses are just that. islam, africans, american mutt, the breed of the mule is work horse.

mmm mandy

whatever, as long as it's quick and relatively painless than it's fine

Then why are you always calling "wh*Te" people subhuman?

>Roaches literally elect their own dictator
>Roaches literally buy oil from ISIS
>Roaches out of NATO soon
>New Crusade under the next Pope.

I look forward to crushing your roach skull under my European boot, fuck off back to your shithole in the East.

I'm British, you dumb colonial.

>I'm British, you dumb colonial.

Shut up

I like the Confederates, don't be a shitlord for once in your life, you guys were on the right side of that war.

>Gay, trans gender, multi cultural Muslims will rule the west.

I can't wait till Muslim realise what future (((they))) have in store for you precious faith. Just wait till the "new proof Mohammed was gay" shit starts coming out.

>1 post by this ID
Afraid are you?

You should be, Muslims can't think straight like Ethnic Europeans, hence arabs / muslims tend to infight one century after another all the while blaming it on the crusaders.

Dumbest and weakest people on this planet by far.

Who the fuck wants to live with hot headed manlets, if you're a roach the best thing to do is to commit suicide, TODAY.

>there is NOTHING u can do
And so I did.

Everyone in Islam fucks there cousin. Your genetic lineage is fucked. You NEEd Europe or you won't last another century. It's really quite pathetic actually...

kill yourself turkroaches, you're a disgrace to Islam.

Fuck Erdogan, Free Kurdistan

masallah

> thats the only thing you can do about it.

Ain't gonna happen. You spend too much time beating women.

Fourth post best post

>Elect a dictator

>Elect

>Dictator

Something is off here...