What is wrong with America?

What is wrong with America?

All, almost all firearms are designed to kill, you are supposed to shoot real living, breathing people at their centers of mass multiple times to stop them. Why do you think it's okay? Are you constantly at risk? Do you carry a gun with you and accept the fact that you are a potential murderer?

This is not what people call First World, that's just fucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

citylab.com/equity/2012/12/geography-us-gun-violence/4171/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/murder
crimeresearch.org/2017/04/number-murders-county-54-us-counties-2014-zero-murders-69-1-murder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Says the European country with the most murders...

That's an insult to me when you consider those subhumans European.

>Are you constantly at risk? Do you carry a gun with you and accept the fact that you are a potential murderer?
I actually do, got an illegal 9mm from a friend for 450 bucks 2 years ago.
carry it in my car just in case but never had to use it.

They have niggers. Their niggers have guns.
You wouldn't know, because you're basically niggers as well, only without guns.

This

I have one of those ak47s that shoots 12 gauge shotgun shells that your boys invented in the 90s but you always double tap, tap. 2 to the chest one to the head. Even with magnum buck shot because if 2 or more people file down a hallway or through a door it gives you 2 birds with one stone.

shill

You are a (most likely paid) shill, we know. Try harder

Tbqfh this shilly shit has been absolutely beaten to death. Nobody is changing their mind because somebody makes a thread about it.

Its guaranteed replies tho.

Этo пpoкcи чтo ли?

is it tue quoque or ad hominem? I'm not sure
Either way your reply is pointless

It's not murder if it's self defense

If you ever do use it have fun getting ass fucked later from jail.

Nobody needs firearms? Well nobody needs whiny little bitches either but here you are. Shut up pussy.

Guns don't kill people, Russians kill people.

>What is wrong with America?
Being the most powerful nation is wrong now?
>This is not what people call First World
Then maybe they should do something about. Get their disarmed populace to take down the savages over their in America

The Saiga 12?
Man, I'd sell my car for one of those. They were legal in Norway for a few months, until some libshit decided it was too "assaulty" for hunting. Not to mention the idiotic magazine restrictions for shotguns, god damn. But you can put a fucking drum-mag on a .308 hunting rifle and nobody bats an eye.

nice double-think

if America had less of them, you would be safer

>Being the most powerful nation is wrong now?
Nice bait. Trump is in charge, remember?

>Are you constantly at risk?
yeah lol

Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Firearms are a deterrent for crime. As a Russian, you should be familiar with the concept. The only reason we don't fuck with you more is because you have a massive nuclear arsenal. The same applies to would-be criminals. They're much less likely to fuck with you if they know you're armed and capable of fighting back.

Having more than a hundred firearms is a good thing, it means that when your government ceases functioning, you effectively become the government.
Guns aren't all that hard to manufacture, and neither are systems that can drive out an explosive charge two hundred meters out in any direction.
Remember, if you are without a firearm in the times to come, others won't be.
Arm up niggers.

I have found the ultimate rhetorical weapon against the liberals concerning the 2cnd amendment; the one part they love to harp on is "well regulated". You can't get into a 2cnd amendment debate without this phrase coming up because liberals love regulations.

So here it is; the term "well regulated" as used in the 2cnd amendment during the 1700s was taken to mean "in proper functioning order", common phrases would be "a well regulated clock keeps time precisely" or "a well regulated knife cuts easily".

Please adopt this into your debate repertoire so that it becomes common knowledge and immunizes us from the liberals mental poison.

Amerimutts are so cucked they have to carry guns with them 24/7 in fear of the inevitable chimpouts that happen in their 56% Brazil 2.0 nigger-state.

Shut up, ruski
You people have fully automatic AK's and other soviet era weapons. Some privet citizens even have tanks... not that there's anything wrong with that

The cognitive dissonance of the eternal anglo

Your entire country is one big no go zone
You can't even get a government job if you're white

Your state rolls right over you because you're completely emasculated

gun control is cowardice

The Mozambique drill is terrible advice for anyone who isn't very proficient with their firearm. The head is a really small target and difficult to hit when your target is moving and you're under stress. The best option is to empty 1/2 the mag into the center mass then assess the situation.

citylab.com/equity/2012/12/geography-us-gun-violence/4171/
Don't worry about our rights dude.

This.

As the victim of a violent crime in a relatively "safe" area going about my daily routine, yes, I'm good with it. I got lucky I wasn't killed or maimed. Funnily enough, i had got lazy about carrying and almost lost my life as a result. Killing someone in self defense isn't murder.

Your not a murderer if it is self defense or the person is on your property. Guns are needed to protect ourselves because the government is not to be trusted. Russian cunt.

>muh gun control

SAGE THIS SHIT

I keep a 9mm in my car hidden in a hotel underneath my steering wheel. Next to my e brake is a 6inch knife with a glass break on the button of the knife. I conceal carry a small Kimber 9m with a laser sight built into the trigger. Not because I necessarily feel like I need to, but because I can. I have only ever had to pull a gun once, and I didn't have to shoot them. The gun was enough for them to leave me alone.

The catalogue has your answer, Ivan.

>almost all firearms are designed to kill

If their only purpose is to kill, then the vast majority of the approximately 350 million guns present in the U.S. must be design failures, because the vast majority will never kill anyone or anything.

Imagine if you had another product--say, a washing machine--that failed in 99.99 percent of its intended function. You would absolutely say that the product was a failure. But since manufacturers still produce and sell guns, and there’s plenty of people who want to buy them, it follows that those guns must be used for purposes other than killing.

Holster not hotel*

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/murder

Facts beat feelings shill.

Too many niggers. Niggers get illegal guns anyway, so making guns illegal isn't going to change much for them.

America does not have a gun problem. It has a nigger problem.

We don't care what you think. Get over it.

This coming from the country that requires a foot long metal dildo on the end of their pistols and a retarded long barrel just to keep their people "safe".
In other news, another string of child kidnappings and rapes have occurred in the city of Rotterham. Local police were quoted as saying "But we don't wanna be racists!"

The main purpose is so the people can protect themselves from the government. The idea of America is that the government is there only to preserve our freedom, and otherwise should fuck off. When it encroaches to much on our freedom, it is to be destroyed by the people through armed rebellion. That is a free people's moral right and duty.

The second reason is the right to self defense and the defense of one's family. Again, not to be totally dependent on government (the police) for self preservation.

Third, it is because we are a free people. Which means we are responsible for our own actions, and like any responsible adult, we can play with dangerous toys. That is our fucking right.

A mind like yours, conditioned to slavery, couldn't possibly understand.

HAHAHHAAAAAAAA

What is wrong with Russia?

All, almost all vodka are designed to kill, you are supposed to drink real living, breathing potatoes at their centres of mass multiple times to distill them. Why do you think it's okay? Are you constantly sober? Do you carry a vodka with you and accept the fact you are a potential drunk?

This is not what people call Second World, that's just fucked up.

What the fuck do you care? Fuck off and go worship the EU

Sage

Go steal some vodka and fuck your cousin for some money.

Says the Third Worlder.

Heroin's illegal in Russia, but that doesn't stop you, Ivan, now does it?

Better to wait for Russian police to arrive in 30 minutes and then not do anything because the people attacking you are probably Putin's favourite muslamic sandniggers, right comrade? :^)

You have no right to defend your life

lol, this.

America is not an especially safe place. Due to criminals who have access to guns. It's pretty stupid to not have a gun in such a situation.

Ivan, would you go war with Georgia without a device used for kill if knowing Georgia soldiers is with guns? No.

Isnt there something wrong with all of us?
Are you constantly at risk?
Arent we all?
Do you carry a gun with you and accept the fact that you are a potential murderer?
Do you drive a car at 90km and accept the fact that you are a potential murderer.
Also can be a potencial savior.
>This is not what people call First World, that's just fucked up.
Who are you to say what people call anything.

>Do you carry a gun with you and accept the fact that you are a potential murderer?

that's like saying if you have working hands you accept the fact that you are a potential murderer

America is safe. At least white America is safe. Niggers and Spics are the real dangers, but they generally like to huddle in ethnic enclaves. As a result they are fairly easy to avoid. My family has visited all over America dozens of times. We have never had a gun pointed at us. We have never been threatened. We have never been robbed. It is so fucking safe that we always travel unarmed. Turns out when you have a society that is armed to the brim, people tend to behave themselves better. It is safer in most parts of the USA than most European cities that have fancy gun laws. We actually had to take safety measures in Europe. Even though in Europe we never left the tourist areas and this was before the migrant crisis. We never had to take safety measures in America.

S H A L L

I would move to america if I could (aka have a proper qualification for a job there) for the second amendment allone, bite me

>tfw EU banned "high capacity" magazines because Mudslimes shot up paris with illegal fullauto rifles

>tfw EU banned "high capacity" magazines because Mudslimes shot up paris with illegal fullauto rifles

that bill has been scrapped entirely, because the European commission found out they were being screwed over with an inapplicable law.

source: the president of ANTAC, the main french pro-gun lobby

>Says America isn't first world
>Flag

Fuck off you dirty Slavic nigger. Go back to your potato vodka.

I want to believe you, got a link?

I mean, i thought it could maybe fail because the Swiss went REEEEE FUCK U, but I take any reason that prevents gunregulations

The real question is why are blacks allowed to have guns?

have you ever heard of kneecapping?

>beliveving anything the Guillaume Tell comittee ever says
>implying they are pro-gun
>implying they aren't bootlickers who haven't thrown gun rights over the bus to keep their shitty hunting barely alive

I have the big sentiment you don't own a single gun and have never touched one.
The law has been voted on march 14th, at the unaminity, in only 10 minutes.

The main points of the law are indeed that magazines over 10 rounds for rifles are going to be banned, as well as any gun that was converted to semi from full, or that looks like an automatic weapon. In theory states can still allow them, but in France they'll be definitely banned.

I own weapons because dirty communist jewish rats like yourself want to murder my family. Tue quoque plus ad hominem=(((you)))

no need to be an ass about it.

as for
>I have the big sentiment you don't own a single gun and have never touched one.
>mfw

Those laws are useless. Europe has problems with AKMs and fucking hand grenades being brought into the country, but European leaders are worried about how many cartridges a .22lr can fire without reloading.

Laws regarding the physical bits and peices and technical specifications on guns is not logical on the scale we are talking about. Okay, maybe don't sell anti-aircraft guns at Wal-Mart, but it's self-defense rights that mean more than gun laws.

The UK you can own a shotgun easily, but you'll go to prison if you shoot somebody with it in self-defense. In Germany it's sort of the opposite, a shotgun is difficult to get but using it in self defense is not a problem.

In America you can have a flamethrower and if you happen to be threatened while you have your flamethrower, it's perfectly legal to spray molten burning sticky napalm on them.

>In America you can have a flamethrower and if you happen to be threatened while you have your flamethrower, it's perfectly legal to spray molten burning sticky napalm on them.

This is literally true.

I'm an ass because I am correcting you? We are talking about the biggest infrigment on human rights in the whole European continent since WW2, not about your opinion on some movie. This is an extremely grave subject, pretty much the most important in the world at the moment. This isn't the kind of subject you can just run your mouth about without serious knowledge.

I fail to see how firearms knowledge makes you a SME on legislation.

And what makes you think Eric Bondoux doesn't know what he's talking about?

>>SME

Heeey, who the hell are you to use this acronym? Who are you?

I am you, john.

Because we made the mistake of treating them like people when they clearly are not.

all hail the Cube!

You know what you're right. I think it's smart to only allow the government to own and control firearms. This will make society much safer. The government is so pure, ofcourse.

Not a god damn thing.

>cars kill more people than guns in america
Makes me think

You are from Russia. This is quite ironic. The weapon that has killed the most people on Earth, the AK-47 was designed and produced there.

Russia is a country where -if you have enough money - you can get anything. ANYTHING.

So stop your shilling. People buy bullets based on wounding potential, not rubber ones for their fully functioning AKs. People kill people. Not guns. Besides, how else was war waged before the invention of the cannon? The pistol? People must change, not the weapons.

Why do you insist on wasting your life shitposting about gun control in America?

Gun control as an issue died more than twenty years ago.

>America is not an especially safe place
Most of the US is very safe. Crime for the most part is concentrated in only a few areas:
crimeresearch.org/2017/04/number-murders-county-54-us-counties-2014-zero-murders-69-1-murder/

thats not true they just banned Ar's in california. Its ramped up to the highest levels right now.

>America is not an especially safe place.

Outside of the ghetto, it's considerably safer than europe. Other than the weather and grizzly bears.

>tfw you're unable to see anti-inflammatory threads as anything but bait

That's how ridiculous all the arguments in support of gun control are ,in 2017.

we want freedom MORE than safety do you not understand this?

kek, silly russian.

When I killed the nigger that was breaking into my house a few years ago I killed him.

Did I call the little nigger cops? No

I took the nigger limp body out to the back yard shop and chopped him up. I then took "it" fishing with me. I had so much bait that day!

California isn't america.

its the trendsetter for stupid shit like this though.

>if America had less of them, you would be safer

If niggers had less of them I'd be safer, but that's not possible.

My PERSONAL statistical risk of getting zapped is sub-microscopic but I've defended myself (and my wife defended herself) without having to shoot against potential assault on our rural property. In her case the sheriff took more than thirty minutes to show up and was delighted. He even briefed her on lawful use of force.

Russia would be more secure against domestic Mudslimes if more Russians were armed. Even in Iraq, Coalition authorities permitted each householder a battle rifle, typically of Russian or Soviet origin.

Shill threads a shit. You know nothing about the US unless you live here AND are politically awake.

Fuckk off Shill jew cock sucker MEDIA MATTER , SHAREBLUE , CORRECT THE RECORD PIECE OF SHIT

The "Options" Box is great. It is located right below the "name" box when posting. It prevents trash threads from going front page

Ex. "Sage this shit from orbit, it is the only way to be sure "

Being retarded isn't setting a trend.

There will never be another gun law at the federal level. Repeal of some of the existing ones is far more likely.

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

we live around people like you

>All, almost all firearms are designed to kill,

Wrong faggot. Firearms are designed to shoot a bullet. It's up to the person pulling the trigger what to shoot it at.

>almost all firearms are designed to kill
OP - you actually typed that.

The legislation is about firearms?

B8 harder, slave.

Because in common law countries we have this thing called justifiable homicide as a basic right, self defense . every person has the right to use lethal force when under an unprovoked physical attack.

to quote Harry Callahan "there's nothing wrong with shooting, as long as the right people get shot"

is why i'm moving to a constitutional concealed carry state, american gun restriction law has taken so many hits in the last 10 years i never would have imagined they would get significantly stronger through obama.

What is wrong with America? Niggers.

>Firearms are designed to kill

No, a firearm is designed to push a projectile out of a chamber at a very high velocity.

I understand where you're coming from, but a bow and a sword is of the same "design" as a firearm. I don't hear people calling for those to be banned.

I am not a potential murderer, I carry because I would rather have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

There is a lot of skill and discipline with firearms. The only people calling for the ban of firearms are untrained and know nothing about them other than what movies teach them.

this .gif, you made my fucking day user. I really needed to see this.

fuck yeah

Around blacks, never relax!