Man with balls has no patience for girlfriend trying to make him into a cuckold. She gets deservedly BTFO

Man with balls has no patience for girlfriend trying to make him into a cuckold. She gets deservedly BTFO.

That's one dumb whore.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/sighsodumb/
archive.fo/https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/1q2vo8/i_26f_asked_my_boyfriend_27m_of_five_years_to/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hoes finna be hoes

Play stupid games, get stupid prizes

how fucking new are you
this screenshot has been going around for years
kys yourself

Old shit is old.
>Im not going to bore you guys with huge blocks of text

Women.

>reddit
t_d cucks need to leave

Yes, yes it is wrong you stupid spoiled whore.

This guy made the right choice, hoes need to learn the hard way

The right thing to do in this spot is to prostitute your girlfriend without her knowing. There exists a plebbit post about it.

fuck off no one cares about plebbit

>"How can I get him back"
is she trying to get a manual how to push some buttons?

Was there ever an aftermath after this?

>reddit

Why do you post this shit here?

Based af. That guy saw the writing on the wall, as much as this dumb whore claims she would still be faithful if he had just said no, the fact that she was considering this at all indicates she's ready for some new dick and she can lie to herself all she wants but she would have ended up cheating on him. Open relationships are complete bullshit, the idea that he could go out and get laid as easily as this ho is completely false and she knew it.

that story was hilarious

>couple opens their relationship
>girl thinks she's banging all her bf's friends
>eventually bf doesn't show up for threesome and just let's the other guy bang her alone
>one day random guy banging girl asks if she's doing this to get through college
>girl confused
>guy tells her he paid her bf to bang
>bf has been pimping out his gf the whole time
>gf breaks down

would love a link
could use a good laugh about roasties

>guy plays it exactly 100% correct

based guy is based.

Ha, holy fuck

Link? Or what do I search for?

Back you go.

never understood why she liked it all the time but now that he gets some money out of it it it's a bad thing all of a sudden
I mean, I could get if she'd feel cheated or anything, but she just feels worse because she did it for money

THE FUCKING JPEG ARTIFACTS

Didn't think i had it.

Nov 7, 2013, Reddit

If you are thinking about something, chances are that you will go with it at some point. Sexual urges are almost impossible to fight against so if it's something you want to do, you'll do it at some point.

It's like bringing up doing anal with your gf, if she says no you will still want to do it. Over time it will become a bigger and bigger issue, eventually you'll talk yourself into cheating being ok because you can get what you want that way, and it being her fault.

That's why he bailed, he did the correct thing for both of them.

>man with balls
>posting on Reddit

Story does not check out. I believe OP may be trying to pull a fast one on us

That thread has since been nuked from plebbit because of course it would be given that their mods are all about protecting dumb whores but her comments remain.

> reddit.com/user/sighsodumb/

I felt a little bad at first until I realized I only felt bad because she was admitting to being a whore. These stories always go this way with women.
>wahhh i am/was a huge whore and ____ happened/ was my fault how do i fix it?

This is fake, made up by a feminist to get people to hate men.

The GF posted
>reading

>they didnt rape me, i dont think
Fucking feminishits

A real man. I hope he finds a better woman than that wandering cuntrag

thanks, anons
i thought she had suggested opening the relationship, which would've been funnier
stupid slut nonetheless

Oh man, that's glorious. I love seeing stories of filthy whores getting emotionally devastated.

How are women so stupid?

>I'm not going to bore you with huge blocks of text
>Huge blocks of text ensue
I don't get how she doesn't see why he broke up with her? It's quite obvious. Merely suggesting such a thing 100% confirms you as a sloot. If shes asking that of him, and thinks it's ok to even ask; that implies she may have already slept with someone else since its not such a big deal to her. Women are backwards. So fucking naive and emotional.

She's just upset that she didn't get a cut. Professional whores make REAL good money. Rule of thumb in WA is that anything under $100/hour is a cop.

Nah, if it got this far he had missed the writing on the wall, to be honest.

Fucking this. Source your images in their original resolution please people

>he never ever restricted me or not let me do anything. Because of these things about him, I'm quite confused by how he's acting
In case you were wondering why giving women the vote was a bad idea.

How do you know this? Drug addicts are pretty sneaky. This guy figured out how to suck dick for coke without sucking a dick.

>please help reddit
>mfw

>ask for open relationship
>bf breaks up entirely
Natural 20

Well it isn't working

>that implies she may have already slept with someone else
Either that or that she's gonna do it no matter the answer.

>They didn't rape me
>I don't think?
The fact she has to ask that is exactly what is wrong with women.

what a disgusting slut. that guy sounds like a good man and a wise man.

Yeah exactly. Women are so stupid. I would have done exactly the same thing as that guy. No question. If I had a qt gf that I wanted to wife and she came out with some shit like that there's no way I could go on trusting her on anything let alone keeping her legs closed.

The response

For everyone ITT, here's a bit of a PROTIP: When a woman asks a question, it is expected of you to agree and not to give an honest answer.

>If you are thinking about something, chances are that you will go with it at some point.

Yeah sure mate. That's why I'm fucking Angelina Jolie and quitting my job to become an entrepreneur

Im doing this, i have the perfect thot that will fall for this shit.

>Please help reddit!
What the fuck does she expect them to do?
Fucking retarded bitch.
They're not going to offer any advice, just tell her "Yeah you were right and he was wrong, he needs to accept cuckoldry like a nu... I mean modern man"

I'm from America, I don't have the time or desire to read a wall of text posted on Reddit.

Sad but true, once this question is asked the relationship is already over. If you stay youre just going to get fucked over by her

Serious with a Woman. Not.Even.Once.

Based on her disgustingly self centered reaction to it, she'd have just rationalised cheating on him if he'd have just said no.

Suprised plebshit gave a decent response.

Someone post more pics of men BTFO-ing bitches like this thank you

This thread is soothing

The whole thread has since been deleted for it.

it was ok until the cane and monocle thing

reddit is so fucking gay

Yeah that made me physically cringe.

Someone have the one were the femanazi wants her boyfriend to sell all of her deceased dads cars for there wedding

>here's a bit of a PROTIP: When a woman asks a question, it is expected of you to agree and not to give an honest answer.

fuck that noise, pleb.

What a fucking whore. She admits the guy is damn near perfect. Why would she want to go and fuck someone else?

Goes to show you can be the perfect guy, but your girlfriend will just want to fuck someone else "just because."

I hope she dies.

Reddit post, on 4chin, you're a sick fuck OP.

archive.fo/https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/1q2vo8/i_26f_asked_my_boyfriend_27m_of_five_years_to/

You misunderstood, Sargon. I'm not saying that a man should do that. It's just so anons don't get surprised when their bitches start throwing tantrums.

I'd rather read the other 99% of posts who defend this girl.

It's a travesty this digits and that truth didn't get recognize.

Some women are literally just children. It's likely she was a younger woman who got into a long term relationship early on and saw her friends riding the cock carousel, as a result she acted exactly as a child would, and decided that because they have it she has to as well.

I blame the culture women are exposed to in the west and the social contamination women who are in a good place experience which convinces them they need something that they don't.

Beware of your girlfriends friend's and the kind of shit she's exposed to, because their influences may very well kill your relationship.

That goes for everyone.

It was a refirince to her (and I guess someone else in the thread) calling him classy, he wanted to emphasis that the guy is indeed very classy, and the stereotype for that is cane and monocle.

>just

png

Better than expected.

Based as fuck.
Also funny how women go mental for you when you just cut contact and ignore them completely.

This one?

par deux

>It's likely she was a younger woman who got into a long term relationship early on and saw her friends riding the cock carousel, as a result she acted exactly as a child would, and decided that because they have it she has to as well.

Agreed. The whore wanted to have her cake. That's what every woman wants- they want to fuck a new guy every night, but they want to have a guy on the side to pay the bills, to take them to dinner, to cuddle with them, etc. so it can make it easy for them suppress the fact that they are whores.

They literally try so hard to bury the fact deep down in their own minds that they are whores. I once dated a girl who said, "If the guy turned out to be an asshole, then I don't consider us to have had sex."

By that logic, no woman has ever had sex, ever.

They're probably laughing because they know, their husbands have to work and pay for it.

Because women are evil.

I've seen this one around for ages now. Always tickles my pickles.

I want to shake that man's hand and buy him a beer.

Great response. That she'd even CONSIDER fucking some other guy is repulsive to a traditional male. Women don't really seem to understand the deep seated instinctual rage about women trying to cuck them. Thots keep trying, its in their blood to whore around and have the guy take care of whatever baby she has. Man wants to raise HIS child so if the woman isn't on board your lizard brain recognizes her as a useless waste of resources to be fucking discarded immediatly. Thats how the "love" was lost so quickly

wow men are weird

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The fuck is wrong with you? Are you just meming?

>A whore gets treated like whore
wow i feel so gross right now

We did it, Reddit.

>kill yourself yourself

>I was just so nervous because ur so pretty
That user was truly dedicated

>previous DUIs
>my wife's daughter

Those women and white knights deserve to be shot but the step dad got what's coming to him

>I'm not going to bore you guys with huge vlocks of text
>so here's some huge blocks of text

Every time.

This DEFINITELY happened