Racist white woman makes Asian lady cry

Asian lady denied stay at Airbnb room she booked because she Asian. Drove all the way up there only to be told she can't have room, despite booking in advance, because Asian.

Then to add insult to injury, she says "It's why we have Trump.".

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/23JUm
youtu.be/8NIRz7cqreA
theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/13/airbnb-california-racist-comment-penalty-asian-american
archive.is/ZvXVx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

turns out she was a massive cunt who deserved it

The racist HU-WYTE woman then literally carved a swastika into a bar of soap, making hand gestures implying it was made of innocent jews

So What? Asia for Asians USA for everyone foh..

>"It stings that after living in the U.S. for over 23 years, this is what happens."

You're the massive cunt.

Yup, she booked for X amount of guests & brought more + dogs, which I can only assume were food.

>because she Asian
>can't have room
>because Asian.
go home then zhang, i can tell you chink fucks from a mile away just fuck off if you don't like it

Something tells me this is false
Of all the races to hate why Asians? They're not literal fucking apes like niggers and sand niggers are. They actually contribute and integrate into our culture unlike other shitskins
>California
Oh it was probably just some liberal nutjob posting for feel good points from the internet

fuck off white knighting weeaboo

no asian women would even want to get near you

Who cares? Fuck Asians. Oh wait, OP is a yellow fever nigger so of course, this thread exists.

where the fuck is it snowing right now and has a population large enough for airbnb

Shut up cheng

OP is a fuckng nigger

archive.is/23JUm

Why are AIRbnb's so based?

That happened.

>implying she can cry
asians don't have souls.

Thank you, roo nigger

You can't be racist against Asians

There is probably more to this story.

Wasn't the true story that the Chinese lady tried to scam the airbnb in the typical Chinese way and the room provider who had been scammed by Chinese before btfo her so bad that she went on the internet to tell lies?

One word says it all: "freedom to deny service for any reason"

I know I am just a dumb European but... donĀ“t you have contracts in the US? Contract law? The inherent right to cancel the whole contract if the partner does not uphold his side?

>23 years

Fucking immigrant arrogance, thinking they're entitled to white land because they've been there for a few decades.

Unfortunately, the Civil Rights Act of 1964 exists.

Yes and the Chinese lady tried to haggle down the price after the room was already booked, breaking the contract and probably the NAP as well

There are still racist people in the world but this seems too fishy. I mean something seems just off here. Feels fake.

They denied service because they tried to scam them and scammers aren't a protected group under that act

I was hoping everyone forgot about that, dammit

Netherlands is white land. The US is Native American land, unless you think might makes right, in which case all the talk about "arrogance" and "entitled" is pointless anyway.

story is old as fuck and all the details came out a while back

let's just kill every crybaby, they're always libtards

t. Bing Long, immigrant from
the Ching Chong District, China

I get the "being cheap" part. but once he lashed out at her about being asian? how would you defend any of that?

Nah

Who cares if she cries??? Did she die? No she just cried. Whats bad abbout that

to be honest with this kind of logic yea, America belongs to native Americans.

You'd be surprised how fucked the civil rights act of 1964 is. It really does give legal permission to prosecute whites for not being cucks.

Trump will win

Yep chink tried to add 2 more people and two dogs at the last minute

Typical slant eye Jew behavior

Nice try xi jiping

Can't we just say that both the Asian and the Airbnb owner are asses?

whites are born cucks
it runs in their blood

from birth till death, they're cucks
there's nothing wrong with being cucks
as a white cuck, i love my race

If that is what happened then I disavow the host!

Nah everyone in the world is a cuck to some extend

whites are the cuckestest tho
no one can beat whites on cuckery

Is this dare I say it
/Our airbnb/

What about south-east Asians?

Story is:
-old
-fake
-gay

saged

HERROO ME TINY WIRRY YERROW FACE

>Yep chink tried to add 2 more people and two dogs at the last minute
maybe they had a policy about food preparation in the rooms

Fake, gay, old and not even worth responding to.

Fuck I did it anyway.

what about them?
they're cucks too but they aren't as cucky as whites

proofs

Yeah, I would breed that cute little gook bitch.

What the fuck is an "Air bnb" and why should I care? Also chinks are soulless parasites, literally slanty eyed jews.

same

Fake news by shareblooo.Crowder debunked this a month ago

youtu.be/8NIRz7cqreA

Try again Schlomo, white Americans literally traded the Indians beads for their land and they accepted, whites outjewed them, the only reason you bitch about it is because you didn't get the idea first.

>breaking the NAP
Fucking hang her.

I got one for you guys.

Fuck Airbnb, they are communist tier and so is this whole sharing fad. We also know that the chinks already own all of California, so this outrage is misguided. Very typical of chinks to come in a town and buy everything up to pad their portfolios and drive up cost of living and rent for everyone else.

all foreigners suck ass go back to asia you soulless insect

Asians only integrate when they are a very small minority. California has a fairly large Asian population last time I checked. So they are probably not integrating as well as they should be in the state. Asians will cheat and steal as long as they think they won't get caught. They are the yellow Jews. They generally don't get caught because they are smarter than pavement gorillas. At least with niggers and mudslimes you can catch them screwing people over fairly easily. In particular Asians excel at abusing the system. If a loophole or weakness exists in system they will find it and exploit it. For what they give to society, most of it gets sent back overseas. Asians often will only eat Asian food, which has to be imported. They will send their money back to their relatives in Asia. If anything they are a drain on local economies because they funnel resources out of the communities. So contributions don't actually net a positive to their host.

wtf? I hate drumpf now

Seriously though, when has Trump ever said anything about negative about Asians?

Ive said this for years here

of course the immigrants are just opportunists and should not be the primary target of the hate

but rather the traitors that make the policy in our countries and invite all of them here

guess what literally no one on pol cares

Thanks Pajeet
>underrated

FAKE NEWS

Asians are just jealous of other shitskins' victim card. Know it is fake because it happened in Commiefornia.

Easily explained. There's so many chinks in chinkland that each human is worth less to them than a full human. That and the fact that dogs are actually a food source for them, her booking was correct and that Drumpf-thumping bigot should be shot.

this certainly sounds like an event that happened or is even possible to have happened in a world based on Euclidean geometry

>This was tough to watch.
Like OMG I'm so emotional right now! I accept everything without question when it has to do with racism! Check my virtue!

yet average white is black in comparison to Asians and Jews

I'm guilty of hating 3rd world Ooga-Boogas too, Liberals are just so stupid though, they deny reality hard. They let all the dangerous animals out of the zoo and wonder why there's problems.

What makes it worse is whites are 2nd class, but told we're told these inferior Ooga Booga's had it bad, you didn't starve in Poo-stan or suffer grenade attacks, so check you're privilege.

The very people who make and support these policies will shut you down and throw you in jail for arguing, if you publicly go against this in Canada, white people will hate you, whites just want to die.
The Booga's already infiltrated everything important, from Government to Health care, to Police.

Corruption is becoming normal now in Leafland, it's the silent problem that Leaf-Annons don't notice it

when the story broke originally I thought the same thing
screenshots of their agreement
they had the news interview way down the street away from the airbnb
the asian girl is going to school for asian american studies or something in law
absolutely ridiculous comments from the airbnb owner

but now:
theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/13/airbnb-california-racist-comment-penalty-asian-american

the airbnb owner has to pay a $5000 fine
and also has to take a course on asian american studies
it was actually legit
totally blowing my mind right now

Nice try
archive.is/ZvXVx

>archive.is/ZvXVx
what's the nice try about?
don't give hits to the gaurdian?

Can't blame them, Chinese are fucking TERRIBLE tourists and I wouldn't take a risk.

seeing this slant eyed slope browed moonfaced rice paddy princess gook bitch crying like that gets me diamonds
that's what her face is going to look like when i pull my gigantic aryan warhorn out of her bamboo chute, i guarantee it

the story is about two WMAF couples going on a ski trip

I know people who rent out places like that. Asians apparently leave a real mess everytime. They are the only ones doing it. Not even niggers are that bad apparently