Illinois Should Just Be Dissolved as the Solution

>“Illinois is like Venezuela now, a fiscally broken state that has lost its will to live, although for the moment, we still have enough toilet paper.

>But before we run out of the essentials, let’s finally admit that after decade upon decade of taxing and spending and borrowing, Illinois has finally run out of other people’s money.”

ILLINOIS BTFO

>armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/sovereign-debt-crisis/illinois-should-just-be-dissolved-as-the-solution/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ILLINOIS MUST PERISH

>Sup Forums still hasn't realized that illinois will be turned over to the federal government
>that trump will rebuild illinois better and stronger than before
>that chicago will become a shining city with the name Trump on every tower and cried from every mouth
>Illinois will become the beacon for the western world once Trump remakes it in his image

But what would be the solution to the Chicago problem?

Gas

Lots of gas.

I've heard niggers have natural immunities to poison gas

No that's just jobs/working.

Giving Wisconsin Chiraq is just cruel.

somebody needs to take it

Make it a city state ala Washington D.C

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Cede Chicago to Canada along with Detroit.

This.
Turn Cook County and nearby counties into a city state.

This sets a precedent to do this for NYC, San Francisco and LA, with a possibility of including Portland, Oregon and Seattle

That could work

WI here: Aint no fuckin way we're taking those gangbangers in Chiraq!

lel if Wisconsin took on Chicago, it's crime rate would increase a hundred fold

Illinois shouldn't be broken up, it should lose its statehood and revert to territorial status. It can then declare bankruptcy and shed its ruinous pension obligations. More importantly, it can rewrite its state constitution, eliminating the progressive sections that make every pension scheme unsustainable.

We must destroy Chiraq in order to save it.

>this
Not if based Gov.Walker doesn't stop them!

Chicago has been shipping niggers out for over a decade and has them contained to certain parts of the city. Politics aside the majority of the crime there is literally focused into several densely populated nigger dens.

I like this idea.

Wtf? Don't give us (wisco) all the niggers from chicago.

And take away their representation a la DC?

FUND IT.

Fuck that, i live in rural Kane co that boarders Cook. Nobody around here wants fuck all to do with that shithole of a city.

Wisconsin only wants the Northern counties of Illinois. We want the Upper Peninsula and Michigan can take Chicago in exchange.

Fuck that. The surrounding states should dissolve IL and divide its clay, EXCEPT for chicago. Chicago should just be its own city state or something separate from everything else. Think of it like a containment zone.

Well, it could be every city that contains over 15% of the states's total population has it's own representation.

Doesn't need to include any other counties.

It won't do that, but it will stop a single city turning an entire state blue.
Allowing the republicans to gain extra seats

>Illinois gets partitioned
>Jefferson becomes autonomous state
>don't even have to change the flag

I like this.

>big government is good!

Every fucking time

Fuck off cheese nigger

Wolverine detected.

>We want the Upper Peninsula

FUCK OFF CHEESE NIGGER

it is true, chicago is like two different continents population rammed into each other, the cognitive elite and their participants

NEVER
_V
_E
_R

Chicago is not that bad, and I live on the south side.

Poplar Bluff, Marion, Carbondale

Guaranteed that you have a link card and your house reeks of fried fish/pork and marijuana.

Would be funny to see the states battle it out, desperately trying not to be the one that inherits Chicago

Dude almost fifteen years ago I went to Chicago and before that I had never seen a shanty town. Chicago is an absolute NYC level shit hole.

I commute into downtown Chicago every day. Public transportation is, I must admit, one of the best in the country. I'm looking down on a beautiful river-side scene without world class architecture along both sides of the river. My kids attend the top open enrollment public high school in the Western US. Like in Chicago is actually pretty sweet as long as you can afford to live in the part that isn't a war zone.