Why were Slavshits allowed in the EU in the first place?

Why were Slavshits allowed in the EU in the first place?

The EU was originally just a trading block where we make international deals together. Literally the ONLY reason Eastern Europeans wanted in the EU was to have a free pass to leave their shit countries and immigrate to the West like a bunch of African refugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37183733
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonization_attempts_by_Poland
tvsyd.dk/artikel/polske-kobber-tyve-anholdt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

slavshits

THESE FOOKIN MIGRANTS TAKIN OUR JOBS

t. Slavshit

I like poles

good drinkers and sexy women

But those clothes and rings and fags look exactly like the chavs we already have in the UK.

Can't tell the fucking difference until they start talking.

t. essex lad.

>Why were Slavshits allowed in the EU in the first place?
We wanted them in the EU.

t. Polish slavshit

It's always the Germans.

But Poland is based. I really don't get your problem with them.

This.

Poles have the same culture and beliefs as us, if not moreso.

We're a cucked nation because the majority of our useful idiots believe that letting in shitskins and muslims galore is a good idea.

Poland know that this isn't a good idea.

You could learn a thing or two from them user.

It is a paradox that the British consider the Poles to be enemies, while the black ones have children with British women(and Polish women too) with no problems. Same Arabs. We must join forces and push them all into concentration camps.

Make Treblinka Great Again.

the guy in the top left looks like a typical bong

Because the pole has a better work ethic than the anglo

Daily reminder that Poles wuz kangz n sheeeit

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEEET

What's up with euros and puma shoes?

Why the fuck are they always wearing those things?

There are two types of Poles:
1) Based/Civilized.
2) Degenerate and op's pic related.

There's nothing wrong with the crucifix or the future cats.

That's what Pole immigrants look like. You can easily spot them by the round faces and flat hair. Your idea of "a typical bong" is likely from seeing Chavs, which are usually Polish offspring that you fuckers had in our country. Fuck you pawel, clean my toilet.

This would not have happened if you had done something in 1939 when Poland needed help and done nothing in 1941 when Russia needed help

Anything from non-Germanic extraction shouldn't be allowed to Germanic nations in the first place. That being said

Central European Slavs > medniggers and balkanshit subhumans

hahahahaha

I'd rather have 50,000 poles for every nigger or arab. Lol at ragging on other Europeans whilst your mum gets drilled by a mudslime you cuck CivNat. All the poles I've met have been decent, hardworking people whilst you're probably at home covered in dorito dust whilst watching Jeremy Kyle clips on YouTube.

I don't mind Poles as immigrants, along with French, Italian and Austrian.

>europe mostly libshits and cucks
>based slavs maintain fairly conservative (muzzies fuck off) lifestyle
>slavs inherit Europe as cucked Nuwhites die off
Be grateful to your new vodka drinking saviors.

Anyone else would have strung you all up by the fucking gills

Why do Polish like PUMA but Russians like ADIDAS tracksuits?

>Wassa matter Nigel, Marcin took ya girl?

But in reality, the Celtic Tiger ended, the construction jobs dried up and the uneducated swines left.

The only poles we have left are a few educated men and lots of prime blonde women cause they're still getting jobs easily, just for looking good.

They took our shitty jobs and used the money to rebuild their country. Can't complain cause we done the same both sides of the pond.

The round faces is a feature of excessive bear swelling the body with alcohol calories and rounding up the face with oestrogen.

tracksuits are a meme my dear kraut, its like you would think that every brit dresses up like a chav

>why are christian european slavs allowed in EU omg halp
>also there are milions of africans just walking (swimming) right into EU but hey, let's focus on slavs first

>t. A pole in his natural place ie Poland

Hey Vlad what the fuck are you doing up there? Its not like you can go anywhere. Hurry the fuck up or the commander will bollock us again better not break that horse its brand fucking new ya dosey wollop

Sportswear comes in tiers.

Underarmor worn by pro athletes and patricians. Expensive, fashionable and Innovative.

Adidas/Nike is ascended sportswear that doesn't necessarily need to be worn by people who do sports. Try hard slavs wear fake Adidas/Nike to appear western and affluent.

Puma is a recognizable budget brand, wants to be ascended tier.

Lonsdale/Everlast/Dunlop low tier. Worn by poles, football hooligans and wannabe "hard men". Lonsdale ="NSDA", 1 letter short of NSDAP.

Anything wrong with making something nice and clean mr EUSSR?

Cheap labour

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Slav here.

I make more money than the average Brit by importing my business into the UK so I didn't take anyone's shit job.

This is so I didn't have to hear "Big Kez" saying I took his work and that's why he's been on benefits for 23 years.

I've hired 15+ British people.

>you already have blacks and Pakis, so you're not allowed to complain about the entirety of Poland's underclass coming into your country, driving down wages and contributing to the lack of affordable housing
Nice argument.

>British people

How many of those are Muslims?

that wasn't my argument, but I don't expect you to understand what grown-ups discuss here

Im Bartek

I see nothing wrong, this is a good thing. Us Americans with polish ancestry are the best, just accept it. Poles are much better than the anglo. The anglo is weak, we are strong. Polish genes dominate the anglo "genes"

None.

They're all White and Catholic.

>I'm Polish
I don't want a truck of peace busting through my factory after I fire somebody.

The issue is not Poles themselves. The issue is with the numbers. It's too much and just not sustainable in the long-term, for a small country like ours.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37183733

Refute the idea that the immigrants do all the cheap labour jobs local sleazy brits don't want to do

Because, believe me, a ton of my friends and accomplices that work there say this as their top parroting lines

It's funny how for a long while nobody gave a shit about Poland.
Now that since it turned out to be a based nation with pride, cultural identity and, most importantly, balls, there's been relentless bashing against them non-stop by degenerate abominable scum.

yeah i have a ton of questions

why did you disband your empires?
werent colonies managed by you benefitial to you, why free the slaves?
why did you give modern technology such as automatic rifles and nuclear weapons to chinese and jews?
why did you give modern medicine to the shitskins and let them flood the planet?
why are you giving welfare to criminals?
why is tolerance such a high virtue in your place today?
why arent you going door to door street to street executing these rapists in your countries?
why is there any merit in your studies studies university courses?
why is there any merit in your childless feminism/faggotryism and other unproductive policies?

honestly, just from the geopolitics point of view, 20 years from now slavs might actually launch a ground invasion no your countries, take everything that is of any value there, and you wouldnt be able to defend yourself because the muslims would have won a civil war, and the muslims cant into supersonic aircraft or anything more advanced than shouting really loud and waving a knife so the total slav world domination might be feasible

If not for that stupid shit WW2 we would be colonial power en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonization_attempts_by_Poland

>importing my business
you mean heroin or pussy?

>Now that since it turned out to be a based nation with pride, cultural identity and, most importantly, balls
Is that why 5 million of you live in Western Europe?

Serbia stronk

To be fair sometimes it's easy to tell because of their square as fuck heads.

Slavic food and groceries.

Talk shit all they want but they soon come inside the shop for Polish beer because it's 6% and cheaper than carling pisswater.

adiddas sandals and marlboro's are god tier though

Chavs can't squat.

>why did you disband your empires?
>werent colonies managed by you benefitial to you, why free the slaves?
I can give a quick one - there were NOT benefitial, not by a long shot - if we take a look at the cost - benefit situation and result, they were in the minus , and top of the all, the local populace didn't favour them as years went on, because we wuz and so on

Look at those african shitholes below sahara desert, they have top end tech from early 20th century, rarely anyone had it at that time, same goes for many other aspects

no seriously british empire was such a political, military, economic and scientific colossus that i still do not understand why did the brits give it all away

if i was born a brit i'd be turning nations into plantations on the mars by now, i still fail to figure out how did it go from redcoats to modern day brits that are fine with being raped

everything is like a giant dream and i am going to wake up any moment now but the moment never comes

No vodka, what are you playing at?

but surely you agree that they could have wipe the natives out in the same manner they dealt with local flora and fauna? you dont abandon a farm because the vermin nest popped up nearby?

brits could have easily dealt with a rat in their garden, hell they could even do that today, and re-establish the prosperous mining colonies of rhodesia, cape town, etc etc

man something is awfuly wrong here, i feel like i am schizophrenic, none of this, simply nothing fits together

Idk, they probably felt the grip loosening, the whole colony thing not being benefitial, and most of all, the wars affected it as well, for the first major release of colonies - was after WW2, they had absolutely no resources to govern them, and the local nationalism there was at all time high, so they maintained the little few which had a bigger part of white colonizers

Now as the years went on and the civil rights movement got even bigger, I guess they eventually got SJW'd, it was in 70s and 60s when the first major sjw bias started to be pushed in legislation, for instance, in France, like 3 laws, cant name them atm, but each put higher restrictions on religious statements - censorship

It's a well esablished fact that the lower classes of Britain are a slavic people akin to Russians.

Would you rather live next to sebastian or ahmed?

I've never met a polish immigrant that wasn't integrated. But my 3 muslim neighbours never seem to come out of their flats, have trouble speaking basic english, blast some weird fucking Arabic music at 5am, and their stench makes me cringe every time i have to walk past their door.

Countries under communism still had pretty good education systems

So you can get people who are smarter and more qualified than Brits (Poles, Ukrainians, Russians) to do stuff like programming, engineering for a much lower cost

Seems to fit perfectly into free trade bloc logic to me.

I do not understand why the british parasites were ever allowed into the EU either.
Aaaand it turns out that it's Britain (and the U.S, obviously, because Britain didn't do a single thing that was not a direct order from their american overlords in decades) that supported the entry of slavshit into the EU in the first place. Congratulations.

At least after two generations most of them will be indistinguishable from the average white Englishman. The niggers and the browns however will not assimilate to the point of letting go of their religion. They will also always remain brown and I assume I'm not the only one here who wants their country to be white.

yeah, stop right there Ibrahim Al-Bombadi. at least we aren't cucks like you.

They steal our copper too, copper wire, fucking copper used for 'roofing' from King Christian the 4th's time and so on.
Fuck Polacks, bunch of fucking gypsy thieves they are.
If only our bullshit politicians were as sane as theirs though.
tvsyd.dk/artikel/polske-kobber-tyve-anholdt (use Jewgle translate or whatever the fuck)

>Smoking straights
>as if

You forgot the piwo.

Poland doesn't want anything to do with your Muslim infested lands.

they at least aren't subhuman cucks like the western european races.

Not to mention the fact that slav is still > nigger, muslim, poo in loo.

"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."

I was just joking mate. Keep up the pierogi!

brits lost it as a result of expending all their might in wwII

Greater EU with Syria and Afghanistan when.

DA FOOKIN POLESH PEEPUL R TAKEN MOI FOOKIN JOB LADS, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TA DROP AN MC NOW?