SAN FRANCISCO YES!!!!

SAN FRANCISCO YES!!!!

FOOTAGE OF MINORITIES ATTACKING WHITES WONT BE RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC TO PROTECT AGAINST RACIAL BIAS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HFcNtn9vW-Y
archive.is/WL0m6
archive.is/icVgA
dailywire.com/news/18509/san-fran-transit-we-refuse-release-crime-amanda-prestigiacomo#exit-modal
youtube.com/watch?v=M09kMxg6TFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck safety and shit... gotta protect the animals.

youtu.be/HFcNtn9vW-Y

Won't this announcement alone make people racist?

hm. How Canadian

who was doing the attacking?

jesus christ

Daily Wire link
archive.is/WL0m6

It will forever remain a mystery who committed these crimes.

Islam in no way has any ties to any terrorism.
Don't criticize Islam because it will create more terrorists.

Mass armed robbery of train full of commuters
> phone snatching incident

This, not only you've worsened the situation by not releasing the surveillance you also admitted to it being niggers.Its so incompetent as if thats what they wanted exactly to happen.

>we'd rather keep the people ignorant so they can't protect themselves from harm rather than be a bunch of racists

>reality is racist
>better deny reality

Oh. So this is where we sre now.

Usually they just never release these things and don't say why, she kind of fucked up.

It's mostly dumb liberals that don't already know this anyway.

If you're on a train, alone with a black guy you better be ready, you can say that's racist but it's also very often true to a far greater degree than almost any other race.

Is this a surprise? San Francisco is the fag capital of the world.

So it WAS niggers.

>gang of niggers beat up people on the train
>also steal shit
diaf

this

>Won't this announcement alone make people racist?

Anybody degenerate enough to still live in San Francisco is beyond hope.

Around blacks never relax

but surely if they released all surveillance videos so people could see crimes being committed at the same rates by both whites and blacks it wouldn't make them racist?

Yes! It's the (((footage))) that will make us racist!

Listen up niggers.

>be sensitive liberal
>hear about train robberies
>go to news
>see the videos are hidden for "racial fairness reasons"
>this should, introduce some low level redpilling

It sounds crazy, but this sort of brash decision can only draw people's curiousity in. This could be a very good chance to redpill faggots from SF.

They could have released it and it would have been bad

But they did THIS and now it's way worse

I hope this shit collapses soon

This sounds Canadian to me

Sauce: archive.is/icVgA

Sounds like a FOIA request is in order.

>This could be a very good chance to redpill faggots from SF.

I have a limited knowledge of SF from what a mate told me when he visited, but don't they keep all the niggers on one side of the harbor?

Pretty sure they know not to visit Oakland. You won't get them to admit it, but it's very much a 'lol niggers' game on the low down.

id assume any of the literal thousands of youtube vids of nigs niggin' on trains would be enough

I hope more niggers start robbing these trains and record themselves doing it and put it online.

Only people smart enough to make decisions based on fact. Seeing people actually victimized by blacks could turn the emotional thinkers to realize blacks are not the poor little victims they thought they were.

>Showing you reality will make you racist (not might)
Oh boy we will look back on 2016/2017 as when the ride really got exciting?

Both recent mob violence and theft happened at Oakland Coliseum station, it definitely isn't chinese people doing the crime.

Yeah there's basically a giant bay where they keep them on the other side of. The more niggers who cross that bay, the more likely some red pilling is gonna happen.

>talking shit just a couple of months ago about holding coppos reliable and installing body cams everywhere to prove niggers and mestizos don't commit crime
>now withholding footage of niggers and mestizos committing crime to "stop perpetuating stereotypes"

why are libshits so fucking retarde?

Fake News

Holy shit. That headline.

"Niggers are violent. But we don't want to show niggers being violent"

Its like they're admitting to it but don't want it to be real.

California folks!

Wow. Must have been evil white men. no chance San Fagsisco would risk white men being vilified.

>footage that shows overwhelming amounts of crime being committed almost exclusively by shitskins won't be shown because it might give people the idea that shitskins commit an overwhelming amount of crime, which is a bad thing to think, even though we're outright saying that this is what the evidence shows

Fuck this gay earth.

There's plenty of footage like that out there and those people still exist.

I read and watch a lot of ridiculous shit on the internet, but there are still news that makes me lean forward to check if I see it right.

>this should, introduce some low level redpilling

No. Most will just say "Good. I like this decision because #notallblacks. And besides, they only did it because whites oppressed them."

Well, more ridiculous situations happened. Like Rotherham.

>If we were to regularly feed the news media video of crimes on our system that involve minority suspects, particularly when they are minors, we would certainly face questions as to why we were sensationalizing relatively minor crimes and perpetuating false stereotypes in the process
>false stereotypes
>literally suggesting there are a shitload of stereotypical events

wew lad
dailywire.com/news/18509/san-fran-transit-we-refuse-release-crime-amanda-prestigiacomo#exit-modal

yeah, it's pathetic isn't it?

"The truth? Oh no, you don't want the truth, that would make you racist."

I'd like to say they'd inadvertently made people aware of the liberal bias but so many are just fucking sheep they'll just nod along and say we must protect the innocent minorities.

bETTER WATCH YOUR BLACK!!!

Why can't niggers behave? Everywhere they are it's nothing but problems. Fucking hell.

t. annoyed Asian

How do we know it was the niggers? It could have been the religion of peace.

This and worse. Also damages faith (if you have any left) in govt. Highlights SFs (and in turn liberals) willingness to conceal and subvert.

It's all so tiresome

If you're on a train alone with anyone over 13 and under 60, you should probably keep an eye on them.

-t. Chicagoan

Nice link faggot

Preventing evidence from being released into a courtroom providing said evidence could be possibly shown in a public criminal case is a federal offense, warranting immediate termination of all personal involved in the motion. Said evidence must than be released. Later a trial will be conducted to determine guilt of the persons involved with the scandal.
Maximum sentence of 20 years in Federal prison, not to mention jail time in the local jurisdiction and possible civil lawsuit from the woman.

Soon they'll CGI white people on security footage.

Racial Wars WHEN

Gangs of 20-30 feral "youths" get on the trains in East Oakland, hold a train car hostage and rob everyones phones and wallets beating anyone who does not comply. BART is trying to hide the reality of the danger. It's incredible watching these libfags run mental gymnastics to make the cognitive dissonance monster go away. Can't wait til they all get enriched.
t.oakland native

The law doesn't apply to vibrant urban youths, that would be rape and hitler.

if people are aware crime problems, the bad guys win

its not just California, all US city newspapers do this. They will describe a suspect as a "medium build man with short hair", instead of what the victim described of "5'10" black man with a fade and big lips"

>It's mostly dumb liberals that don't already know this anyway.

It's totally an emperor-has-no-clothes scenario. Literally EVERYONE KNOWS that niggers are violent and prone to crime. But you get beaten down by the crab mentality of everyone around you if you're upfront about saying this instead of dancing around the subject. Everyone else will act shocked and offended that you'd say something like "blacks commit a lot of crime", but it's all a facade and fake shock. They know damn well that it's true.

>Preventing evidence from being released into a courtroom providing said evidence could be possibly shown in a public criminal case is a federal offense

That's not what's happening. I'm sure footage would indeed be used privately in courts. What she's saying is that the train footage will NOT be publicly available for all to see.

Human law also doesn't apply to animals user.
If you release a Tiger into a mall and it kills someone, you will be sued, not the Tiger.
The Tiger can be punished though.

>Sorry goy, can't let you see the evidence yourself and draw your own conclusions, can't let you be critically thinking for yourself. You can't be trusted to think the right way

We need to access the video, it must be a weapons grade redpill

They probably targeted white people while saying shit like, "fuck white people"
That's the only reason they would make a big deal of this

Alright, but all court hearings are public.
Which include a picture of the defendant and prosecution in todays age.
So when you see
>man guilty of rape
on the news, which will still get out. You can just look at his picture and know he is black or Mexican.

Yea but they're stupid. Its obvious its a nog when race is omitted because they jump at any chance to say its a white male

Here they only post the picture of the person convicted if they are white, even after they are through the courts they try the hardest to avoid reality. The CBC is terrible for trying to hide the race of the offender.

Interesting.
Now niggers can commit crimes on the subway and get away with it too.
Eventually paying customers won't use the transit service, transit goes unfunded, people are forced to buy cars to travel, some crooked politician who invested in a motor company will receive a nice bump in stock price and make a bundle.
I go to Sup Forums just a little too much.

You're right. I have friends who moved to Oakland that were really just centrist nonchalant normie millenials and now they're getting redpilled by thieving niggers, liberal retards, Antifa and NIMBY boomers.

it will create a bigger backlash from people being perceived as racist

>you can't see the video because you'll become racist
>I'm not racist, show me the video

It isn't just whites as victims.
There's an epidemic of african-american mob violence against asians that they are hiding.
Welcome to the nazi party asians!

youtube.com/watch?v=M09kMxg6TFQ
Here are some victims being interviewed

Okay, but what she's talking about is the ability for anyone to view the cameras 24/7 and see the crime themselves. Not just tuning in to a court of law, which is another matter.

You know how some places have traffic cameras with live feeds that anyone can go to the internet and watch online? It's like that. She wants to get rid of that.

And people wonder why cops are "racist"....

I'm already racist though

Seriously? dude that's fucked.
They take it pretty seriously here, if you get out on bond all your information is released to the public. Picture included.
If you are found not guilty a public statement must be made saying so, along with a form of discharge paper incase someone tries to discriminate against you because they think you're a rapist or something.
I had to take a paternity test and they took my picture, thumb print, like a whole list of shit just for that.
If you were charged for rape you'd most assuredly have your info out there.

I don't mind that, if the judge feels the video should be made publicly. They can just order it to be done so. As long as we aren't as I originally thought, trying to prevent evidence from getting to the judicial system.

It's probably 100% niggers, and not a single white person, so even the normies will see that there is no "statistics", just niggers nigging. The thing is normies mostly don't care unless the news tells them to care. That's why we don't have NK tier of censorship. If they actively hide facts, people will know the MSM is in full censorship mode. They are smart about it and just don't on things that don't align with the party line. It's a self imposed censorship, but otherwise not much different from what NK does. If a reporter will not find a job after saying certain things, it's enough to have a much more "humane" censorship program. One time fuck up doesn't alert normies anyway. They quickly forget. Everything you need to remember is constantly drummed up, so you don't have to have 100% propaganda 100% of the time. Fuck ups create an illusion there is no censorship.

They say B/M around here.
I love reading DC neighborhood blogs full of rich liberals, they veil complaining about niggers by calling them "youths" or "homeless"

FUCKING
B A S E D

heaven forbid!

I live near Oakland. There are some parts that are just as nice as Berkeley, which is right next door.... and then there are parts where if your GPS sends you into the wrong neighborhood you're going to see some real thugs camping out in the middle of the street on a couch with guns hanging out of their belts. The rest on the porch smoking spliffs and being gang bangers. It's a really weird fucking city like that.

Oakland is however DIRECTLY across the water from San Francisco where 1 bedroom condos go for 900k+ and the real estate is just too god damn precious in the Bay Area to let is waste in the hands of a bunch of poor people, so they are being slowly driven out by gentrification.

I'd be okay with California being nuked.

t.Californian

>transit goes unfunded
>BART’s Capital Improvement Program (CIP) is a projection of all BART’s capital needs, regardless of funding availability. For the 15-year timeframe, $17.1 billion is needed to fully fund the CIP. Voters' passage of Measure RR in November 2016 approved $3.5 billion in general obligation bonds, part of the $11.4 billion in identified funding slated to go toward the CIP, leaving $5.7 billion unfunded through the early 2030s.

BART is run by cancerous thieves. There are so many things wrong with it, I am not quite sure where to begin. Everything from the design of the cars (unique, out of production models that cost $10k for a single panel) to the fucking Union (goes on strike during holidays just to piss off riders, had to have president enact emergency powers to keep people working).

Fuck I hate BART.

What people don't know won't hurt them statistically.

How to tell when a media source leans to the extreme alt and is super bias:

>headline meant to comfirm fear among whites against people of color
>us v. them mentality
>takes place in a city that is diverse
>takes place on a mode of transportation that is diverse
>confirms thought that MSM is 'left' and protecting 'dangerous people'
>whites are the ones who are the actual victims
>confirms fear that minorities are dangerous
>confirms that cities are dangerous
>confirms that coastal cities are dangerous
>confirms that California is dangerous
>confirms antobe not white is dangerous
>headline is really misleading
>article blows actual facts way out of proportion

Most niggers stay in their ghettos. "youths" and "homeless" are the only niggers they interact with.

>niggers act like niggers
>Wont let tapes out becuz the know niggers be nigging
Niggers are nothing but a burden
They take absolutely anything their thieving hands can and offer nothing in exchange

Its not even minorities, its straight up ONLY niggers. I ride the Bart every fucking day and every time theres some sort of commotion its ALWAYS fucking niggers getting on at the Oakland stations. Pretty much every time black people enter your car there's a 50/50 chance they're either crazy homeless guys or criminals.

*alt-right

good, normies know it's minorities and now most likely think minorities crimes are worse than they really are due to over sensitive fags who made this decision.

Fuck you godamm commiefornia come live in one of my fucking ghettos for a week instead of beverly hills for a change

You have to relax goyim

Are there ever any niggers that act like normal human beings on the subway?

Liberals can't and won't see that. Call it racist all you want, but no self-respecting and smart person would ever want to live or be around groups of niggers. One can be fine because they are outnumbered and must assimilate. In groups they are nothing but trouble and only an idiot would ever go near a pack of roaming niggers or be around them.