i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>Hama/Homs Jul 6
i.imgur.com/kfPOM5g.jpg
>E Damascus Jul 10
i.imgur.com/W1VbBDC.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 12
All communications in Syria (other than the military ones) were off, back on now
Confirmed: US Army deployed to help Kurds crush ISIS in Raqqa city
>DeZ: RuAF eliminate IS gathering near the Thardeh Mountains that was planning new offensive on DeZ
>SyAF hits East Lebanon targeting Al-Qaeda linked rebels
>SAA on the verge of closing militant pocket in E Damascus desert area
>Kurdish fighters push towards Raqqa’s city centre while ISIS deploys suicide bombers
>Video emerges showing US-backed SDF torturing civis in Raqqa
>SDF repel several IS attacks in eastern and western part of Raqqa
>According to HTS, IS sleeper cells carried out 60 bomb attacks in June
>US Coalition carries out 11 airstrikes in DeZ gov
>400+ civis freed from IS in Raqqa
Iraq
>PMU repell IS attack West of Mosul, destroy 5 VBIEDs & 30 vehicles
>In the Tal Afar area Iraqi Army foiled an infiltration attempt by IS, killing 28
>Iraqis working to dismantle mines and IEDs, continue searching for IS members, capture 28, all non-Iraqis
Yemen
>Houthis blow up Saudi Al-Jamayem military base

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

ifpnews.com/exclusive/documents-show-saudi-uae-back-al-qaeda-isis/
youtube.com/watch?v=xXyNkxTd31A
youtube.com/watch?v=ndjth91y-fU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Kosminsky
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6n0329/qatar_revealed_documents_show_saudi_uae_back/dk5w68g
youtube.com/watch?v=7ckM6-u1dYI
youtube.com/watch?v=MydjXCHoLo0
youtube.com/watch?v=VDsLCjXuMyc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hurr durr
bugger off khommies.

1st for team /sg/

Next /sg/ intel parties on east & west coast, reservations confirmed by Ebin & Opel (thx):
>7/18/2017 - 8pm - Salvation Burger, 230 E 51st Street, NYC
>7/20/2017 - 7pm - Grill 'Em All, 19 E Main St, Alhambra / LA

Reminder:
>This time no full camo wear please, one or two items like caps, pants or jackets are fine enough, other people got quite uneasy last time.
>Don't wear dishdashas, kanduras or bishts. You're not in the middle east, you're not fucking Lawrence of Arabia.
>No Bashar chants and / or arabic screaming of any kind, it got old pretty fast & we don't need additional expulsions.
>No fucking guns ofc & NO... NOT EVEN AIRSOFTS...

/sg/ intel parties are for fun and intended as rl social hangout for /sg/. They're neither for nonstop parading shitty memes in public nor for acting like a hardcore meme militia on vacation.

I hate shias

/sg/ give me your fsa memes

Finally we have the offensive we've been waiting nearly all year for under way.

...and an imminent kotel in Suweida. I don't know how to contain it any more.

>Reports says that a well known internet jihadist linked to HTS was found in a somali town by the local police

QATAR REVEALS DOCUMENTS THAT PROVE SAUDI/UAE SUPPORT FOR ISIS
ifpnews.com/exclusive/documents-show-saudi-uae-back-al-qaeda-isis/

>be FSA
>lose

you prolly a shia innit
they all kuffah
they all kuffah
wot wot

OC

>stop RP-ing.

>.1337
L33t br3ad.

>FSA

To let you know, soon after the jews deal with Syria they will go after Egypt and destroy their currency

Then you will be making /eg/ threads

>wake up
>go on Sup Forums
>open up the /sg/ thread
>6 posts
>7 unique posters
>page 5
this general is dead. might as well top making these anymore.

pls don't take anymore edgy/cringy photos or at least keep it to yourselves, don't share them ITT

posting in leet thread

after a busy day of GAINZ ppl need to take a breather m80

Don't deny that. But it only needs a spark to fuck with each other again. Just look at Britain and whole Brexit thing. "European identity" is a farce.

when will I feel this good again?

Also why the fuck was an FSA commander even allowed to defect to the SAA? Surely they can't trust them after betraying the government once by joining the rebellion?

remember me?

When DeZ is liberated.

SOON
O
O
N

WHAT

THE

ACTUAL

FUCK

?!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=xXyNkxTd31A

#justarabthings

One defected FSA commander took more than half his troops back to the SAA and even died for our lord and savior Assad some weeks ago.

Wrong, they will go after Lebanon next. Egyptians are already good goys

No sorry m8

they'll be used for now
they can be trusted since the saa is having the upper hand and they wont defect back to the loosing camp
i hope assad will purge these traitors after they outlived their usefulness

Its funny how when rebels surrender or surrender a pocket, they get greenbussed or reconciliated, probably some of em got imprisoned for a while

But take a look at all the SAA pockets that ever fell
EVERY SINGLE TIME everyone gets executed
Theres no such thing as a counterpart green bus to Damascus or some shit like that

Conclusion: rebelshits and Nusrats are just fucking retards, you can hardly negotiate anything with them cause DURR KILL KAFFIRS HURR, theres no reasoning

What. The. Fuck.

Have those retards finally lost their minds?
I mean great for us, because we can make fun of this pile of shit. Who can think this is a good idea?!

wtf is this faggotry?

>10 years later
>only got 2 out of 7
pathetic """superpower""" desu

when issam and the tiger embrace in manly fashion at the gates of DeZ

The actual....

I mean Channel 4 do some fucking edgy shit sometimes but what the hell?!

dumbest post ive seen in /sg/ ever. and there have been some real shockers.

Somalia and Sudan has been handled already.

take out=/=control

Is this the next Kekistan-tier autism?

Give me one good reason why /sg/ should not start its own army, invade a weak, war ravaged country, and establish our own nation? Im waiting.

What's the big deal?

how could you forget eternal leader?

New SyMOD footage from al-Hail
youtube.com/watch?v=ndjth91y-fU

I just wouldn't even entertain that idea. I'd deceive him into giving up whatever useful intelligence he knows then either put a bullet in the back of his head or hand him over to the mkhabarat to work their magic on, I'm sure they'd like to get to know someone who's probably killed more than a few of their colleagues.

SUKHNAH FUCKING WHEN

made by kike (((Peter Kosminsky)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Kosminsky

is this supposed to make us feel sorry for retards who joined isis and started regretting it?

am i the only one that is comfy to get to watch a new serie even if it's propaganda ?
i mean it looks entertaining tho

its a drama that tries to rationalize and SYMPATHIES with a fictional isis/"moderate" recruit

10 days and no isis video, reasons to live?

suknah by christmas

There's no banners, LARPing or spouting memes irl so I'd like to think we could do better than that and at least by our standards be more normie.

what kind of propaganda is it?

muh poor sandnegroes that regrets joining ISIS should be accepted back into our societies

My selfish me is also ok with it, sure.

But I'm just baffled by the sheer ignorance that'd allow them to make this without seeing the problems.

>BE FSA

muh isis is based type
humanizing isis soldiers and giving us feelz

its literally "they joined isis but then the felt bad so we should pardon them or some sheit"

Because it just won't be us any more, we follow these kind of things not create them. We'd be better off forming a group and asking to join a particular faction in any one conflict as a freelance intelligence agency for hire.

Maybe that's the reason for the success of the Al-Shabab against US SpecOps reported earlier. Their new tactician honed his skills here and is now putting them to good use.

>Duplicate file exists
Thanks Hans!

I saw The Promise also made by him and it was fine, it only increased my then fledgling contempt for Jews. Apparently he's one of the self-hating types.

You must doing something right if you trigger kikes this hard.

It has some truth to it though. ISIS does try to make themselves as appealing to foreign muslims as possible.

I'm not as educated in the Syria conflict as I'd like to be but I felt a lot more knowledgeable after reading this overview in Reddit:
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6n0329/qatar_revealed_documents_show_saudi_uae_back/dk5w68g
Is any of this wrong or misrepresented? It's obviously aimed at Reddit goys/normies

Goodest goy around here

It's just a combination of poor taste, too soon and trying to in any way sympathise with them when in reality most of the people who travelled out there from this country were among some of the worst like Jihadi John and his circle.

Noice
Drama+Terrorism+Propaganda+Nice english accent

Would torrent/10

And to think that just yesterday we made fun of ISIS by virtually the same
youtube.com/watch?v=7ckM6-u1dYI

I'd like to watch him scream when you try and do the same story only with a fictional Hezbollah fighter instead and go through some awe inspiring mental gymnastics trying to explain why that's wrong when he did a series sympathising with ISIS volunteers.

ohhh, good point

:( sad

according to my understanding of diaspora "self-hating" kikes they're pretty anti-Israel and are basically at the root of the SJW sympathising with all kinds of terrorists and other assorted shitskins. Which I guess this new show is what it's about, "boohoo poor shitskins who join ISIS they wuz good boys and girls who dindu nuffin just wanted to get their life on track".

Thinking about it then, he probably would actually do it of his own will to complain about 'muh oppressive Israeli state'.

Thank fuck for liberal self-hating kikes. They might yet save us someday when their guilt goes so full-circle it ends up helping whites.

and no Egypt is not going eny they are all ready cucked by goy. No point in making new general soon we are waiting for us to start again
what Albanian clan are you from ?

WHO THE FUCK SAID LEBANON WILL FALL?

Dont be tricked Bolandi
He is just on the side of the internationalist jews vs nationalist jews
Both want everyone to serve the jews as goyim but international jews like George Soros wants to rule everywhere over the world instead of a patch of dirt in ME

not linked to /sg/ at all but this is so stupid and i just saw it and....i just need to share this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=MydjXCHoLo0

we are reaching levels of "muh libTARDS are da REAL WAYCIS! XD" that shouldnt be possible

yeah, I realised this after I posted that comment, I this this is what's going on:

Yehud Shekelstein, and jews are never wrong

>'I'm a strong, independent, black, conservative woman. I don't need no liberal activist groups telling me I'm oppressed and they're going to save me with all their white guilt and political correctness!'

Please just kill me already.

Threadly reminder that sdf lands will never be part of syria again

>wants to rule everywhere over the world instead of a patch of dirt in ME
youtube.com/watch?v=VDsLCjXuMyc

Efrin will be, inshallah

Aylmao

Guess they're going to be part of Neo-Ottoman Turkey instead then.

Start prepping the Kurdish bull for Sultan Recep.

not a bad idea

Saudi backing ISIS is about as big a newspeice as sky is blue. The only people who don't know that it's happening are people who haven't been paying attention to ME.

I imagine it goes like this
>poor brown people are opressed in western societies
>join isis
>regret it because hurr durr isis kills people
>we should take them in and give them all the gibs because remember, we made them join isis

lebanon could use a good locally made series, could have a filming crew in syria for ultra realism