This nigger pic implies that the 98% had it as good as the 2% owning slaves - WRONG

this nigger pic implies that the 98% had it as good as the 2% owning slaves - WRONG.

most of them whiteys had to work even more and harder on their own farms than the nigger slaves picking cotton on their masters' fields. it's fucking retarded, but people have no idea how the world works and used to work at different points in time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9OOA9w2EWtM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's amazing how naturally self righteous they feel.

why can't non-whites just fuck off back to their mud pit and leave us alone

Nigger slaves were dinner in subsaharan Africa.

Even If you did not owned a slave it had a status effect on you, even if you are a poor ass whitey
>At least I'm not a nigger, at least I'm above this filth.
The average poor white working man had more in common with the negro slave, but through this he would feel a camaraderie with the plantation owner rich folk

Though this feeling still persists, not through official slavery but with racism, a

Why so retards always feel the need to state who says what? A simple quotation would've been enough.

Come on satan, don't be stupid.

That nog is clearly implying that we can't tell them to judge/make other nog's stop raping and looting because whiteys didn't stop other whiteys for owning slaves.

I mean, it's fucking retarded, but it's clearly the point.

Slavery is so deeply embedded in their consciousness that they have to depend on everyone for everything. They literally can't handle freedom and responsibility like women.

and what were the non-slave owning africans doing about the barbery slave trade?

more whites were enslaved then blacks. and whites ended slavery so...

yeah, everythings our fault. we need to apologize and feel bad even though literally every single race has a massive history of slave ownership.

thats not whats he's saying. He is responding to a common argument that only a small amount of people owned slaves (people use that argument to play down the fact that the whole country was pro slavery at the time, and to avoid any guilt by placing it on rich plantation owners who died over a century ago).

Only idiots would argue that even though they didnt own slaves the majority of american people at the time were fine with humans being enslaved in their society. And that the slavery was solely based on race and not debt or crime of individuals like most other societies in history that have had slaves.

After the slave age,all the niggers should have been
1)killed
2)sent back to afrika
Could you imagine how nice the USA would be without a single nig?
How many lives would be saved!

what were the 100% of blacks doing about it?

Fighting a fucking civil war over whether or not slaves should be free

civil war?????

Why don't blacks ever accept that slavery was the best thing to ever happen to their species?

The other 97% protested slavery from 1315 in france, and gradually got it banned in every white country in the world.

America even went to war with itself over it.

Then, because Africans would not fucking stop enslaving each other and selling their kin as slaves, we had the fucking Barbary Wars to end that slavery as well.

So, the other 97% of whites ended legal slavery.

Sorry it took almost 400 years to do that, but world domination to impose your will on others isn't easy.

they were doing yo momma

Actually that was over the South trying to become their own country.. not slavery.

I don't care about the slave argument anymore because I just point out about the Barbary Pirates and then I also bring up the fact that the slaves were gathered from other African tribes who took prisoners in raids or during wars and sold them to the Europeans in exchange for weapons so if they really want to get to the root of all the problems they should go back to Africa and start killing the other Africans who live there.

>come from family of northern white people
>ancestors fought on union side in civil war
>everyone in family is about as 'tolerant' as you can get without being SJW
>good, generous people who have been paying taxes to support niggers for decades
>AY YO HOL UP SO YOUS BE SAYIN MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA GIBSMEDAT MONEY WYPIPO
>REPARATIONS N SHIAT
>Yeah, Tyrone needs reparations you bigoted fascist!

It's like they don't understand why we hate them.

>BLACKS: "Only 40% of blacks are violent criminals
>ME: "So what is the other 60% doing about it?"

>the whole country was pro slavery at the time
No, it wasn't. Abolitionists have been in America since its founding. The movement started in the 1300s.

Even a dumb nigger like me knows the other 97% of whites were fighting and dying so us niggers could be free.

Well what were all the blacks in Africa doing about it?

Oh right, selling their fellow blacks to the whites.

But it did not happen instantly, so the whole war was void.

This is nog logic.

It never ends. It will never ever end with these morons.

My people were second rate citizens back then, couldn't really do anything about the slavery even if they wanted.

Also da whiteys didn't just go around Africa and drag people to their ships, black slavers sold them slaves.

>that pic
Fighting the bloodiest war in American history to free your ungrateful ass.

A) The civil war is what the other 97 percent did about and B) Whys is it up to other white people to do something about it?

Negroes:"Say me from slavery white people"
White people: "OK" *Fights Civil War* "You are free now how do you feel?"
Negroes "GIB US DAT REPRATIONS AND WELFARE HONKEY WE GONNA HOLD SLAVERY AGAINST YOUR ASS FOR A 1000 years"

They did the same thing the muslims are doing about terrorism.

Them: there are still hundreds of thousands of slaves in Africa

Me:WHAT IS YALL DOIN ABOUT IT?

Me: the Portuguese and Spanish created the Atlantic slave trade, and dozens of African empires thrived on the slave trade of other Africans.

Them:. WELL WHAT WAS WHITEY DOIN ABOUT IT?

The correct response to that is "They killed each other in the bloodiest war in American history you fucking ingrate"

now say the same about islam and you will be labeled as literal hitler

ok nit picker, I obviously didnt mean that every man woman and child in the country was a foaming at the mouth slavery advocate.

The abolitionists were a small minority view for generations and even before the civil war it was still not the majority view. If Lincoln hadn't pulled that emergency measures trick slavery would probably still have been legal for another 10-20 years

He does though. Go out at 3 am in a city and see who's committing the begging, welfare fraud, or assaults. I can always say "at least I'm not a nigger" no matter how bad things get and I make more than most I know my age to boot.

only 100%-x% of niggers are committing y% of the violent crimes
>what are rest of the niggers doing about that?

What's the breakdown by background of those 3%? As in Christian, white, Jew and so on...

T. Liberal who never worked a day in his life
Fuck off you racist piece of shit....I work all kinds of minorities every day and we all know better thn tht

Them: less than 3% are terrorists.
Me: yeah, but what are the remaining 97% doing about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=9OOA9w2EWtM

And all because they were too dumb to avoid being enslaved.

the other 97% fought a civil war over it.

>"less than 3% of muslims commit terror"
>so what was the other 97% doing about it?

This pic belongs in this thread, great screencap

That is really interesting. Explain Irish slaves.
Irish slaves were sold for around 3 sterling, an African slave was sold for around 20 sterling. White female slaves were forced to breed with blacks because their children were darker thus can be sold for a higher price.

The 97% were leery but thankful that the retarded savages were kept in check.

Most of thoses divesitys countries still doing it in 2017 ,so KILL ALL WHITES....

Nah. The biggest part of the slave trade were the Muslims. The Ottoman empire made a huge part of their income from selling slaves. They even had slave farms where slaves were bread to be sent overseas when they were old enough.

minding their own fucking business, you disgusting nigger

It went more like this
>North: Stop breeding niggers for more representation in congress
>South: OPPRESSION! TYRANNY! CONFEDERATEXIT
>North: For fucks sake.

This.

But honestly niggers just love to think they've made a good point. Even when their facts are pointless.

3 % of niggers are smart
so, what are the other 97 % doing about it?

Satan speaks!

>it had a status effect on you

It sure did.
I'd imagine the practice of slavery drove the price of labor down so low, poor whites were cut right the fuck out of the job market.
You dumb cunt.

This can easily be turned around to the mass amount of violent crimes blacks commit.

>What were the other 97% trying to do?

Ummm...free them?

>the whole country was pro slavery at the time,

Bullshit faggot. Some of my ancestors were abolitionists and provided shelter for the underground railroad. (Misguided fools)
You're welcome.

110% of this good sir

>>"So what was the other 97% doing about it?"

>what was the other 97% doing about it

Fucking hell m8.

>what the rest of niggers doing about BLM?
>what not-all-mudslimes doing about radical mudslimes?