McGregor = Sup Forums

>McGregor told Brazilian fighter Jose Aldo, “I would invade his favela on horseback, and would kill anyone who wasn’t fit to work, but we’re in a new time, so I’ll whoop his ass instead.”

>McGregor called Nick Diaz “cholo gangster from the hood”.

>McGregor to Mayweather: "Dance for me, boy"

Conor McGregor is literally /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

thegrapevine.theroot.com/yes-conor-mcgregor-is-a-racist-1796876545
youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He does it for promotional reasons. It's all planned.

Not quite, he's said he supports gay marriage, and I don't think most of Sup Forums supports that

He is savage beyond belief.

Sup Forums gonna act all surprised when he gets his ass kicked.

Wayne Gretzky in his prime would destroy any figure skater in a hockey competition, regardless of how good the figure skater was at figure skating.

He's an actor and does it all as a gimmick to hype fights and make more money, and you're a retard for not understanding this.
The person you see on tv is not him.

>leaf
>knowing anything about sports

Conor is a fucking cuck. A liberal puppet. Mayweather will expose him.

>The person you see on tv is not him.
As in it's not his real personality, just had to clear that up in case one of you autists thought I meant a fake Mcreggor, like a real fake, staged by the Jews or whatever you kids are into these days.

Dude...chill the fuck out. Of course people are different on television, on shows. Even a dead twitted aborted fetus knows this.

Even if you take away if it was planned, it's still some savage shit.

Is there any chance the Irish will vote him in as their new leader? MIGA

This, it's really the same for every public figure. No one really acts like themselves in front of a camera or microphone. Everyone in the fight game is a bullshitter.

He's not just different, he's a completely different personality, a caricature of Ali.

These are men engaging in trash talk at the highest levels of male competition in order to garner interest and fill seats. You wouldn't understand.

Are you late or something? I've been known about this.

Keep in mind, he also supported Ireland allowing gay marriage.

Dude just...stop, you literally don't know when to stop posting.

>highest levels of male competition
MMA isn't the olympics.

He also called Mayweather a Malteser with eyeballs

>
Wow based black guy! Stay woke MAGAPEDE!

Conor is brilliant and I cant wait to see more of him

You give enough of a fuck to reply, you dumb kek poster, think before you reply, cunt.

Boxing has always been considered the top dog in terms of man vs man competition. Ali was literally the champion of the world due to his boxing career - everyone, everywhere knew who he was. MMA is the modern next level of boxing.

You're right, it's better

WHOOP YOUR ASS ALL UP AND DOWN THE STREET

>McGregor to Mayweather: "Dance for me, boy"
This has more to do with the fact that Mayweather doesn't punch much, he just dodges and weaves. That's why you'll hear people say he's "the best defensive fighter of all time"---meaning he doesn't fight much (offense), he just defends himself (defense). By doing so, he wins the match by scoring more points with the judges. That's why Conor is making fun of his style and calling it "dancing."

And because he is smart enough to realize that nonwhites are subhumans good only for extermination

Consideration by the masses doesn't make it fact, nor does tickets sold. The Olympics has objectively the highest level athletes competing in each sport. I know you suck MMA cock, but take all of that cum out of your mouth for one second, and use your brain.

>Anderson Silva acts cocky (but not as near as the Leprechaun)
>hur stupid nigger is a stupid nigger xD

>Conor McGregor acts cocky
>he is the white people's hero

I know how you guys feel, finally a white boi capable of trashtalk in the same level as a nigger, but it is still hypocrisy.

No one cares that he said dancing you autist, it's the fact that he called him a boy that carries a racial connotation.

I don't watch MMA and I'm not sure why you are taking this so personally.

more celebrity divide and conquer nonsense.
Punching each other in the balls for shekels is degenerate.

>The olympics.
Yes because the breast stroke and ring toss are clearly the truest form of competition.
MMA or any major combat sport is about as real as you get to the ultimate in male competition without having an actual fight to the death.

nah, mostly everyone here knows it's going to be a long drawn out fight where mayweather wins decisively. to have that little bit of hope where Conor knocks him out now that'd be amazing. Come to think of it tho, the more I think about this fight the less sense it makes other than at two big names, seems like a huge money grab and they'll laugh all the way to the bank while the fans sit and bicker and get nothing.

What do you expect from this website? Full of low test cucks vicariously living their power fantasies through Hitler and their other heroes to forget about the fact they were bullied in school, probably by a nigger.

Remember the twitter sjw meltdown after the Patriots won the superbowl? Now just imagine the twitter meltdown is McGregor KOs Mayweather.

100% sure pol wouldnt give a fuck, half the guys here jack it to traps

I know you're Irish, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Did you write something as retarded as that because you're Irish or because you have down syndrome?
You do realize the Olympics has every combat sport in existence, more or less. It's also historically justified as the prime competition.

all of you underage KHV faggots who actually care about this shit are literally the most convoluted soulless faggot brained good goys possible, literally gawking at a what amounts to a tabloid

They won't give a shit actually, is not like McGregor suported Trump or as if he is part of the "Alt-Right".

dont really give a fuck what people do in the privacy of their own home. Dont give a fuck about christian marriage either. My only problem with queers is the pride parades and having it in our face all the time. Trannys are mentally ill though.

He'll also look like a complete amateur when he starts missing punches over and over against Mayweather.

I'm a faggot and I feel the exact same way.

Sorry leaf, but some dumb mick with tattoos who fights for a living is not /ourguy/

>McGregor = /kekistan retards/
ftfy

This

tons of fags on this board and none of us really give a shit. Bigger fish to fry right now, remove kebab is top priority.

Generally Olympic are considered amateurs aren't allowed compete if they've had more than 15 professional matches and the only changed that for Rio.

>"Unlike Olympic competition involving team sports where professional athletes have been authorized to compete against amateur athletes, boxing and other combat sports constitute one-on-one competition; so that mismatches might well result in life-changing and life-ending injuries to the less training, less experienced, less prepared amateur boxer,"

Even Floyd was an AMATEUR when he fought in the 1996 Olympics before becoming a professional.
The Olympics isn't even close to being the highest level of any combat sport you fucking limped dick, limey, buck-tooth prick.

MMA is a club for never-will-be losers. 99% of the fighters in MMA are criminal scum or domestic abusers, just like the NFL.

Degenerate sport for a degenerate people.

What do traps have to do with gay marriage?

>tells drumpf to stfu
>gets knocked the fuck out

Yeah nah hes not at all

>>McGregor called Nick Diaz “cholo gangster from the hood”.
NATE DIAZ

This is the same fucking leaf faggot that went off calling him a racist yesterday

I literally hope all leafs burn

Much more entertaining than boxe tho.

>Conor is a fucking cuck. A liberal puppet. Mayweather will expose him.
Nice flag Stuckey. Fuck off nigger lover. Mayweather isn't even a human, motherfucker can't fucking read

Because he's a water boy for an olympic squad that peaks on the guy's rowing team in the locker room.

I love good bants before a fight. Also
>this board is one person

Conor is truly the GOAT white athlete /ourguy/

>Full of low test cucks vicariously living their power fantasies through Hitler and their other heroes to forget about the fact they were bullied in school, probably by a nigger.
No I just hate low IQ minorities. In fact I was the bully in high school, had to go to "sensitivity training" after I called a spic a wetback when I punched him at football practice.

>had to go to "sensitivity training" after I called a spic a wetback when I punched him at football practice.
B A S E D

The pressers are marketing. This is WWE shit. They need to create an air of excitement and nothing does it better than a race war

Did the sensitivity training work?

But the nigger dances in the ring and he got knocked out and in the other fight he snapped his leg
Mcgregoor gets to the point when fighting.

I wanna be your friend, I also detest stupid darkies

The best athletes in the world don't go to the olympics, unless you are talking about basketball.

this

floyd sr even said that he didn't see it as racist because it was all in reference to their fight etc

thegrapevine.theroot.com/yes-conor-mcgregor-is-a-racist-1796876545

FUCK RACISTS!

Fuckk off, the Olympics pick and choose sports based on convenience for the venue held. They threw baseball out because it was too hard to have a pitch at the grounds

digits confirm connor mcuck is a zionist surrogate

>checks flag
Everything checks out. Go back and 9th grade, you inbred hick. And stop fucking your sister.

I honestly don't know who will win or by what means, because a fight like this has never happened before so it's hard to say.

I do think though that it's going to be 100x more entertaining than the bullshit hug fest pacquiao mayweather fight from a couple years ago.

Conor is a high energy guy and he likes to be aggressive and even if he's restricted by boxing rules I think he's going to give Floyd a serious workout and run for his money. He's hungry and he wants it bad. Even if Conor loses it'll still be a good fight. But I'm hoping that Floyd gets the shit beat out of him.

Floyd better be ready to actually engage a bit because conor isn't going to just let the fight be Floyd running and blocking round after round.

>Mfw Blacks consider "boy" to be racist

It's a common term in the South that people use to mean, "I think you are lower than dirt" to call someone boy is to say "I'm about two steps from beating your ass"

youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244

Watch this, then decide if McGreg has a chance. He is SOOO fucking slow compared to MW, it looks like he is moving in slow motion. There is no doubt in my mind that MayWeather is going to box him the fuck up like hes never been boxed before. Remember, he still has a undefeated title to defend, connor got beat by shitty Nick Diaz because he ran out of fuel in the FIRST ROUND. FIRST ROUND FIRST ROUND. GASED like the fucking jews.

Stop cheering for him because hes a shit talker, that ain't gonna save him. He will be swinging at air, MW is faster than Jones Jr, there is a reason why professional boxers can't touch him. What makes you think somebody who is literally half the speed of him stands a chance? He's gonna dance for him alright, he is stepping in his ring. Would also like to add, I am not really a MW fan, I do enjoy watching people get knocked out, but not a single person here can deny that he knows how to play the game.

Screenshot this, McGreggor down in 3 round because he has no energy. MW is going to knock him out.

Mayweather will win and it won't be a fucking contest.

Too bad he will lose.

Yeah. It'd be cool if he knocked him out but sadly I think Floyd is gonna outlast him and win on points. Conor has crazy power when he does hit but we've seen time and again he uses it up quickly.
Floyd on the other hand can seem to go for days. Got that farm boy stamina

LOL, plot twist:

>Boxing rules.
>Octogon.

mayweather is 40 years old, 40 FUCKING YEARS OLD.
mcgregor is at his prime.

Don't get me wrong mayweather is most likely going to win, that unless he gets knocked out.
MW might be too old to keep up with Mcgregor the first few rounds, and he will go hard after a knock out, idk guys, it's not all been said, MW is on his way out.

Just put $200 at +485 on Mcgregor

Yea, but more than likely he is using PED's. 40 years of age can be conquered by replacement test easily. Back in the day 40 was a death sentence, now it is dangerous because of the experience they have with a young body.

Regardless the outcome, only one man will be able to read about the result the next day. All Conor has to do is show up dressed as a book and that nigger will faint on the spot.

>defensive genius
>literally just walking away from the fight

Madman. Fuck it, I've never been much of a gambler but it seems like it might really pay out. Might put a cheeky €50 down myself.

Conor is an aplha male white guy beating the fuck out of shitskins.

Connor humiliated him on stage in the Toronto press conference. Good to see there are still white men about that don't give a fuck about completely dominating niggers in public. I think mma is much more entertaining than boxing and even the most patrician Romans enjoyed gladiator games. Young whites need warriors to look up to, yes he may be a bit degenerate but at least he's better than Caitlin Jenner...

It's in the rules, no where does it say you need to have brain damage when your career ends.

Screencapping this for the inevitable assblasting in the future.

>i got the toronto flag on

what did he mean by this?

i put 20 on him when it was at +1500

His fucking latest bantz about him dressing like a kid and not being able to read made me kek so fucking

>YOU CANT EVEN READ

Even I can throw some punches and just lean my body behind once I'm done.
I mean, he does have a talent and can dodge punches even during the exchange, but most of the time he is just running away.
Boring fighter and only wins by referees choice.

> a lead, I like Connor, he won't last 10 rounds with Mayweather. In a octagon he'd win not in a boxing ring

Bro, Goliath outclasses David. You're insane to think David could win. Don't even get your hopes up.

MMA is for D-level athletes. Your "goat" right now is a 29 year old kid who's the runt of his litter. His brothers are making bank in the NFL while he's been destroying MMA legends because he couldn't hang athletically with his big bros. FACT

Mayweather wins on points; he gets his 50-0 record, McGregor keeps his reputation, and both of them laugh all the way to the bank at the schmucks who thought this wasn't all agreed beforehand.

Nice!

People were skeptical when I put 500$ at 10 to 1 on Trump

Screencap away

What rep? He's been choked the fuck out by Diaz, he's fucking scared of nate Diaz, why the fuck do you think they kicked him out. That's why money told him, "we all know he(mcgregor) likes to quit"

It's not the ref's choice, its the rules of boxing and punches landed.

When did he say that? On camera? He never did and I watched all of his shit. Written interviews aren't worth shit.

How do you know, moron? Watch all his content, even before UFC. He was exactly like that. Back to the cuckshed.

>irish
>white

Yeah, and the rules are so damm clear, is not like there are always people contrasting the ref's decisions.
They should just use technology to count the points of each fighters.