Told my psychiatrist about Sup Forums and the role it has in my life

>Told my psychiatrist about Sup Forums and the role it has in my life
>She tripled the dosage of my medication

>>She tripled the dosage of my medication

Don't do it lad

You don't have to take it.

>medication

dumb american

what role does Sup Forums play in your life?

it's ok if it's adderall. She might actually be approving.

This board induces and intensifies schizophrenic, xenophobic tendencies in people, and the ceaseless echo box nature of Sup Forums batters you until you unironically start to believe the shit posted here.

For your sanity you should stop coming to Sup Forums and make yourself get friends and constructive hobbies

>flag
nice shitpost. here's another (You)

Fun situation I'm in at the moment. My gf is stuck in the hospital for suicidal mentioning, but mostly she had massive cramps from Time of the month and the doctors won't let her go and recommending she stays for a Week, being evasive and such about the question. Is she allowed to leave? It's been 3 days already

She's trying to kill you, leafanon. Don't do it

More like SAD!derall amirite, Sup Forums?

Unless those are red pills I probably wouldn't take them

lol. You are so butthurt.

You still don't get what happens when you call Trump supporters Nazis?

Ever seen pictures of pol meetups? 75% non-white.

How degenerate do you have to be to discourage someone from taking their medicine.

That said, suicidal side-effects are often not worth it if it's that kind of medicine.

You need to knock her up, that's the cure for such things. Her ovaries are drying up and it causes her pain because she hasn't had kids yet.

>ignoring the medical expertise which OP paid to receive
>because some Sup Forums anons think they know better

>psychiatrist

did le pol hurt your little feelings?
this generation is a fucking cuckold nut sack of snow flakes

This.
I come to Sup Forums to warn newbies to stay off.

>(((psychiatrist)))
>(((medication)))

fuck off nigger

Depending on local laws they could conceivably keep her there indefinitely against her will, without any charges against her. In this case it is better to NOT have good insurance.

How? Wont they be the first to be genocided when the day of the rope happens?

What's posted here is mostly bull shit.

(((medication)))

If you fall for the shit this place peddles then your problem is retardation, not depression, and there's no pill that will fix that.

Sup Forums has left an everlasting impression on my life, I'm so redpilled that I can't socialize with people my age because they're always doing something left-wing. I broke up with my girlfriend because she attempted to use the ((pansexual)) label to justify becoming less committed and monogamous.

Why do you even come to pol if you don't hate niggers and Jews?

He doesn't have to pay for shit, he's in Canada

this
you are pathetic nigger OP

>having a shrink
that's where you fucked up in the first place, have fun being a good goy for the pharma jew.

Sell the 2/3 additional drugs you're getting to make up the costs.

Just in case you're not being disingenous (or for people who struggle with mental illness)

Never take medical advice from this website!

Unless you were molested as a child or watched your father murder your mother psychiatry really is just a racket you're indoctrinated by. It does nothing but encourage the snowflake mentality and pour chemicals in you so you don't think about addressing your problems any more

>I broke up with my girlfriend because she attempted to use the ((pansexual)) label to justify becoming less committed and monogamous.
was the good decision, pol or not

Pol makes you less sociable.
Pol makes you stay inside more.
Pol makes you resent people.
Pol and Sup Forums in general makes you judge people and yourself harshly
Pol stripes away and decency you have as a human being.
Pol hates everything which translates into you hating everything.
No one likes you in real life.
You have no friends.
You want to talk to girls but you fail miserably.
You tell yourself that things will get better one day but you do the same thing you did yesterday which was nothing.
Your life clock is ticking away and you have no real life experiences.
Your life is becoming a failure and it is falling out of control.

You think you have no power but you do, yet you still come here. Your life is a mess, and its no wonder your fucked up

psychiatry is a meme
and you totally fell for it

you are nonredeemable

I've been trying to leave this place since forever, and I've conceded that it's impossible. It's become a part of my life. Even if I did leave Sup Forums forever, I already know too much. It would just haunt the back of my mind daily and I would need to come back here just to vent my frustrations because there's literally nowhere else.

>flag
doubt. sage and reported

>psychiatrist
They actually exist? I thought they were just a (((hollywood))) meme.

kys kike

You're here forever. Once you enter the door is locked from the outside. Down the rabbit hole you go. There
s no escape from this hell. You are already dead.

Is it actually necessary for people with schizophrenia or are there alternative cognitive treatments that are available? A very good friend of mine has become so slowed down by their drugs, it's ridiculous. Their quick wit is being blunted by the chemical jew and even though it keeps them from having their psychotic breaks... I just don't know what a better solution is.

People who browse pol are retards including myself who don't have enough self control to take control of our lives.

get medication tripled
>but I still don't understand why we need to import millions of illiterate migrants
get quadruple dose
>my head feels weird is this normal? And why has Sweden got so many grenade attacks
>get lobotomy
hibble wibble....do joos did it
>get bullet to back of head
RIP in pieces, user

>telling people about Sup Forums
Suprised you didn't get lobotomized for being racist in the Peoples Republic of Canada.

Being kept in suicide wards is tricky. They try to convince you to sign in willingly, at which point they keep you as long as you consent. When you want to withdraw consent, they just need you to sign a form. The form takes three business days to process, so they arrange the form to be signed on a Friday to get the weekends in. Then you have to be judged non-harmful, which takes more time.

Getting out of a mental ward is time-consuming by design.

is this what it's like to be white ?? Jesus Christ you people are fucking insane.

Thank god I'm a third world slavnigger migrant me my family and my people don't even know anything except the red pill

what medication specifically and what dosage?

>echo chamber
Yup
>make you xenophobic
Uh yeah
>actually believe it
Well... because it's right.

Look negro, you can't debate facts. You can debate what to do about them. If you wanna challenge pol, you need to accept that we are right, and propose alternative solutions. The biggest movement of anti-racism on pol is the Christian movement, Christianity is growing all the time here, I regularly see people converting or talking about converting, and going from radical right to tradical Christ.

If your IQ was higher than 90 you could probably challenge the racism here too, but fortunately, you'd rather not believe reality than work with it and move forward, so we all know your opinions can be safely discarded

are you implying that this ID will ever have more than 1 post ?

go back newfag

This is a lie - I have you guys as friends!

Besides, we are just the vanguard of the new way of living in our rapidly transforming world. "Real life" connections and experiences are becoming obsolete - the internet will continue to take over most of human life as we continue to automate most functions.

We were just the first wave.

Probably meditation

Its not an echo box if anyone can post dissent without getting banned or silenced dipshit. There is so much arguing and conflict that you get many angles on situations. If u want an echo chamber go to reddit or facebook or Tumblr etc, where different opinions are deleted and banned.

Mate please don't take the medication.

The Canadian Govt wants to turn your brain into mush because you show signs of non conformity. it is also why they have made medication free for all under 25s.

You may be a leaf but you are our leaf. Don't let them lobotomise you with drugs.

(You)

>Christianity is growing all the time here
I see you already took YOUR triple-dosage, son.

This. Anyone who isnt aware of this is a newfag

Prove all of that hot air you just spewed.

Shut up fag.

Pol is a hurt box, not a hug box. It exposes you to the reality of just how brutal the world really is.

Is she Jewish ?

>I broke up with my girlfriend because she attempted to use the ((pansexual)) label to justify becoming less committed and monogamous.
wew..
>i wanna be a slut and fuck around with other guys eventhough we're in a relationship, but it's ok because a bunch of sjw's came up with a label on it so now that it has a label it's totally fine.
Cheating Slut will do, that's a label too.

That is true. I shouldn't have conceded in saying it is an echo chamber when I know that it isn't.
Uh, what hot air? You have never seen people say that they are considering converting or have just converted to Christianity? You do not know that Christianity is explicitly egalitarian and antiracist?

This reply is so you don't feel so bad on the inside for being ignored.

top kek

>>She tripled the dosage of my medication

10/10

The West has fallen 70 years ago.