Why don't Greeks kill themselves?

If it was me and my enemies flag was in my face every second I would kill myself.

How are they so strong?

>Why don't Greeks kill themselves?
They need a Turkish man to do it for them. Greeks are failures at even killing themselves.

Fuck off turk

Stay away from the EU
We don't want you here and your problems

Ok. Uhh so Turks want to be in EU?
That's news to me...

greeks have at least 2 things going for them

1) they're part of the EU
2) they may be greek, but at least they're not turks

seeing that flag every day would make me laugh if i was greek, because it's basically pic related in mountain form

>But at least they are n...

BEEP BEEP

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

No need to kill yourself the PKK will do that for you

to use the words of tony soprano:

"see, that's the kind of thing i'm looking to avoid"

which is why you'll never be in our glorious EU

You avoid us too much you run from fights :DD

i've never run from a fight in my life

and from my limited exposure to turkish people (the local kebab shop, can't make this shit up) you're weaklings with big unibrows and the IQ of a fish

Seems legit.

Greece is the cradle of European civilization. You are the cradle of roaches. Tenacious little creatures.

>What is mezapotamia

You need to stop filling your head with shit.

>What is mesapotamia

Roughly translated: Between the rivers.

Are you not aware that you're an islamicized Greek?

Why don't turks kill themselves?
Because a roach can't fit into a proper boot.

this.
because they are better than you in every possible way.

Why are Turkish fans such embarrassments? Can't you watch sports without making a scene?

kek. is this bait?
Everything that happened tension wise with europe in the last years was because turkey is buttmad that we dont let them in. Erdogan may have taken another turn these days but hes standing with his back to the wall, he has to be like this else hes dead.
But ALL erdocunt wanted the last years was into the EU.

Because they are people and you are roaches

I bet nothing would bring europoors closer together than a collective raping of turkey

What is this, Turkbro?

Context? If that girl is in the right she handled it like a champ.

the bullshit history in school says that Greece is the cradle of European civilization. not true

Europe was civilized from two directions, the Mediterranean and the black sea root. the people coming north of the black sea had there own culture. your culture did not start in the Mediterranean

brother if you are not poor, gypsy and hairy you have 200% chance to be a islamicized greek

turkish flag on the mountains of north cyprus, facing the gayreek side

>What is mezapotamia
this is Mesopotamia, at best you are a Persian colony from the ancient world

> be turk
> get your ass stretched out 1000times throughout history, because all you can really do is raid villages
> resort to pathetic peacetime posturing in the meantime
lmfao roacho, you'd get fucked up the ass if you ever start a war in europe again, you couldn't even do shit in syria because you're scared shitless of putin
you think you're gonna attack greece and greeks won't ask for help? you think half the planet wouldn't sign up to bomb turkroaches into dust?
top kek

That pic is from thousands and thousands of years after ancient Greece, Achmed.

Interesting. I didn't know things were still tense. Also didn't know Canada still has troops there as peacekeepers. Are you a Cypriot? Or have you been there?

>all that butthurt wh*tes ITT
Just look at this map,look at it. Look at it and cry more.

>my enemies flag was in my face every second I would kill myself
wow.
you know, you're supposed to combine nations and amalgamate others into a massive super-nation, right?

>people still consider Turks being human
>turks never contributed to arts/science/culture
>committed 3 genocides
>destroyed Constantinople
>being aggressive to everyone
>no democracy
>akbars

When are they going to get purged?

Most of them are pretty miserable. Imagine having nothing better to do than flame on Sup Forums. Even their "brothers" in Kurdistan and Arabia don't like them, and the rest of the turkic peoples have been assimilated into Russia or China.

Renaissance is considered the time when the western culture was developed.
It started after the fall of Constantinople from you roaches.
All the texts and academics moved mainly to Italy, hence Renaissance.

Yes in a way you contributed. You destroyed a culture to let is develop elsewhere.

You deserve no mercy

This is how the Average North Mexican Woman looks like ,

Why would we cry because of this map, I actually don;t get it.

This is the third time I'm replying to you. I've been across the border, the people there are really dark.

This sums it up

It's missing the legend you halfwit.
And what the fuck is this subhuman language?
It is THESSALONIKI, ATHINA and CONSTANTINOPLE

WE

Average Dark Female on Mexico

What kind of naive cancerous babble is this? No turk will ever be a cypriot, no turk will ever be an european. They are mountain incest spawns.

mexicans are streetshitters?

Fucking gold. Mongoloids steppe roach thinks WE WUZ MEZZAPOTAMIANS AND *CLICK CLICK CLICK*

No, they look like Amerindians, not Dot Indians.

Would you believe that they had to get rid of this tequila label because muh raycissm?

THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED

The worst thing about all the mudslimes in and around Greece is that those fucker barbarians are as prone to destroying archeological sites without drawing real insights from them as the Jews are.

That flag is in Cyprus, not Greece.

That's how the average tequila drinker looks like though

There are too many Mexicans here for this to work on me... maybe you will have better luck with other nationalities...