Brawl that killed American in Greece captured on video

Did anyone here about this story?

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/07/11/american-tourist-killed-in-greece-was-fatally-beaten-over-a-selfie-police-say/?utm_term=.d2b46f7dc05b

abcnews.go.com/International/video-shows-brawl-killed-22-year-american-greece/story?id=48594460

youtube.com/watch?v=frE4LCfLqEg

>Surveillance video from Greece appears to show the beginning of a bar fight on Friday that killed a 22-year-old American.

>In the video, which was shared with ABC News, two groups appear to clash on the street outside a bar on the Greek island of Zakynthos. A large crowd remains outside the bar for several minutes.

>Bakari Henderson, a recent graduate of the University of Arizona, was battered to death in the street after the fight broke out, around 3 a.m. local time. In the video, he appears to be fleeing people when someone body-slams him into a car and a group of men begins to beat him.

>At least eight people have been arrested in connection with the killing, local police said. Among those arrested were a British citizen of Serbian origin who is temporarily employed in Greece as a bouncer and a Greek national who works at the bar on the island, police said. Six Serbian tourists were also arrested after they were identified on surveillance footage.

>Zakynthos Mayor Pavlos Kolokotsas told ABC News that both groups involved had been drinking extensively.

>Those arrested appeared in court Saturday and pleaded not guilty, police said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whos cares

>can't vacation in EU because of all the niggers
>now niggers think they can vacation in EU
>now they don't
fuck niggers.

Remove kebab/fried chicken

Well done Serbs, the more publicity this story gets, the more niggers will avoid the balkans. It sucks that they caught these guys, but sending messages like this prevents untold rapes and violence in the future.

Plow the snow, take the blow.

I wish the media was this interested every time a black boy kills a white guy.

>Implying Eastern Europeans aren't the niggers of white people
The amount of slav love I see on Sup Forums is pretty disgusting

Economic migrants from any part of the world are problematic and, even though we've got some violent robberies by polish gangs in Spain, I'd rather have an infestation of slavs than gypsies/africans/arabs any day.

This is the kind of shit that should enforce blacks to stick to their own kind. Don't fuck with Serbians or any Eastern Europe cumskin.

Good

Someone post the video of the beatdown. The nig ran like a pussy and was kicked down then kicked a few times.

And the pussy died

stay away from our balkans

>Did anyone here about this story

Yes, every fucking day 5 threads or more per day. Old news, we don't care, kindly fuck off and SAGE

Serbs are defenders of europe. They will prevent all this backward liberalism from ever getting hold

Greeks are the eternal defenders of Europe

>take vacation to europe
>have no friends in europe
>talk to friendly locals
>boast about starting own clothing line and being from a wealthy american major city such as austin
>take selfies with some locals with smug sense of superiority
not surprised by the reaction he got

this

>spend whole life around cucked white liberals
>think your tough because of it.
>meets non cucked whites
How could this have happened?

slav = nigger

case in point:
>The nig ran like a pussy

it was 10v1

you fucking monkey.

Yes. I'm glad that people such as Otto Warmbier and this nigger are dropping like flies overseas. We need less citizen's ruining America's already poor reputation.
You're going to ignore the part where he got physically aggressive with a girl after she rejected him?

The top 20% of Slavs are basically on par with the top 20% of any European ethnicity. As far as the bottom 20% goes, Slavs are almost as bad as Chavs

i didn't read the article, i run into the same "swag" on a daily basis so i assumed it was a dumb rich american being a dumb rich american except acting like you own people which is the last thing you do on vacation but some people just arent smart

It said it started as 2 groups. What happened to his buddies?

going to greece for holiday in a month. how fucked am I?

I'm white and based btw

>tfw go to serbia to escape niggers
>They are still there
Like the black plague tbqh

Only its worse, fighting it causes bombs to fall on our capitals.

Nobody is gonna bother you specifically try and start shit, the same rule that applies to everyone basically. I've seen many Turks visit Greece and they always get treated well.

unless you specifically*

HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

Serbs are the bulls in the Balkans. Drunk nigger acts like he has access to the Balkan pussy? Drunk serbs chimp out

Fucking this. I'm med and I admit my people are mid tier but the fucking slavs are animals. They lie cheat and steal eith no remorse. I can't understand ppl who accept slav shit mail brides

>be serb
>see a black dude or a muslim
>kill him

what did they mean by this?

Thats med culture bro. Catholic culture is cuck culture. You have hundreds of thousands of orphans running around Italy through spain all from single whore mothers. What your broke economies have to pay for because all life is precious!

>Did anyone here about this story?
Probably not.
Stories like these sure fall through the cracks. Especially when there are multiple threads being posted about it every day.

MUST KILL NIGGERS NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

nah I'll be a good roach