ALEX JONES/ROGER STONETRUMP LAWSUIT! GET IN HERE!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeqKlZ5cVnE

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/roger-stone-dismisses-desperate-lawsuit-alleging-he-and-trump-campaign-conspired-with-russia-over-emails/article/2628485
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's TLDR? not watching Jonestein ramble for an hour

Post a TL;DR I'm not listening to 4 hours for a 5min clip

the alex jones show makes for great background noise while web browsing or doing other things

i'm a daily listener, ask me anything

Obama suing over 'Muh Russian, Muh Fake news, Muh Election hacking"
>ps. the left always projects.

Hes going all out.

Same here, I work over nights and listened to the whole 2 hour thing while doing some programming.

tl;dr: Dems are butthurt and desperate. Also,

PROTECT THE PEDO RING!

why you vote for trudeau

>ask me anything
A leaf is a fucking redditor. Kys

I honestly feel the same and wonder if that might be the secret sauce that allows Infowars to dominate the way it does.

>ama
cliffs on this fucking two-hour shitshow and how it relates to what OP is talking about

Would rather listen to Corbett or music used to listen to Jones, but his show is controlled op and the people he hired are shit.

What makes you think he voted for Trudeau? Are some of you people so stupid you think that one hundred percent of Canadians voted for this guy?

What's there to sue for?

no clue. Its how niggers use guns, just with law instead.
washingtonexaminer.com/roger-stone-dismisses-desperate-lawsuit-alleging-he-and-trump-campaign-conspired-with-russia-over-emails/article/2628485

>Bolshevik Flag

Fuck off you stupid commie kike properganda patty-cake pandering panda fuck.

idiot with kek flag would think Jones is real. Yeah man the Muslims own the Fed and Hollywood its not the Jews get the fuck out of here

And who Orchestrated the events that brought them here? Don't take your short-comings out on me because our country can't get it's head out of it's moralized asshole.

>Ama lmao

They literally stole that term from us

They should launch a counter lawsuit. Jew the fuck out of them for wasting everyone's time.

bump

Who's alex apologizing to this time?

More like fighting. Obama and his antics about him hacking the DNC.

Sorry I saw the words "Alex" and "lawsuit" in the same sentence and assumed a retraction/apology video was in the works.
>tfw the like and dislike ratio has been disabled
>tfw the comment section has been disabled
>tfw full of impotent rage

JONES IS JEW

Yes goy, turn on your own people. Good job goy.

i did not vote
voting legitimizes the government
i dunno, i fell asleep
but basically washington compost called roger stone a russian agent and roger is going to sue for slander and probably win
corbetts ok, i listen sometimes. meanwhile ajs info checks out, he might be controlled op, but anyone could be controlled op so, it all comes down to whether the info checks out really

You mistake Capitalism for Industrialism. Either you're a shill or a Jew yourself.

why you vote for trudeau

I sometimes feel like the Watershed Moment is coming soon. The "War" the Real "War." It's coming soon. And it'll come like the Assassination of Franz Ferdinand. All hell will break loose.

tl;dw

Your wishes are hollow, you have to be the change you want to see in the world.

> and listened to the whole 2 hour thing while doing some programming.
How many more bugs does it generate to lose 40 IQ points by programming while listening to Alex ramble about de globlists ?

Are you a boy(male) or a girl(male)?

It's inevitable. The escalation can only go so high before...

I completely agree. He's always on in the background while I work or surf Sup Forums.

No we just think all you are

You underestimate the sloth of those who truly depend on the government. Those who would have started a revolution by now have already gone off grid.
the baiting will continue.

>I'm a faggot

the revolution has been planned for in such a way that the globulists will win no matter what. they have a plan for everything and nearly anything we do might be playing into one of their plans. just saying, keep that in mind

did obongo file the suit in hawaii?

Sure, but there's nothing better than browsing along while all of a sudden Alex switches into one of his epic rants and you just gotta tab over to him.

i also like to tab over for that shampoo commercial

>my cock when it's a nothingburger

That's where you're wrong...the Government can only go so far and now with our patience rewarded by these liberals they would take it all away? Like I said...a Watershed moment...

The Storming of the Bastille
The Inaugeration of Donald Trump
The October Revolution

Something will happen and it takes an animal's instinct to see it coming. Congress sees it coming, the Liberals see it coming. We see it coming...and they're doing all they can to stop it...

the governments we see are basically puppets with the possible exception of trump. it's difficult to know who is really running the show and what their plans are.

when the french killed their king during their revolution they thought they were winning but really it was all part of the plan. same with so many revolutions, the people running things have a plan to come out on top no matter what happens. they might still lose and i hope they do, but i'm hardly confident of absolute success

LMAO, all the people suing him sound Jewish.