London Underground staff have been told to say "hello everyone" in an effort to become more gender-neutral

> London Underground staff have been told to say "hello everyone" in an effort to become more gender-neutral.

Good.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40591750

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1405308&page=4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salami_tactics
youtube.com/watch?v=H6NI9dADzto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BRITAIN YES

copying Styx. Sad.

Holy shit, those rainbows flooding the tube is pure propaganda. I wonder if those people recognize it.

that was the last british thing about this country

happening with all major transits around the western world, albeit quietly. employees cannot address people with gender pronouns among other new rules.

I feels so oppressive

>Sadiq Khan
lol. London needs to be nuked.

I saw that fucking shit in Oxford Circus (of course nothing of the sort in Whitechapel). I love Absolut but will never buy it again .

Where's the outrage? Why aren't normal people pushing back! It will only get worse! It's like the aliens from Body Snatchers took over.

why haven't you bongs lynched king mudslime yet?

Implying I identify as one person

It's been the same "mind the gap" announcement for like ,what, 60 years?

>Painting public infrastructure the colors of the flag of AIDS spreading pedophiles
Literally, AIDS.

Who fucking cares. Fuck off cry-wankers

How bigoted, I do not identify my self as "everyone", it's time I wrote a complaint.

Should be headlined:

"Terror in the tube"

you must have a terrible life ahead.

good luck

OMG

SOMETHING THAT ISNT POLITICS

MUST

TELL

POL

IMMEDIATELY

XDDDDDDDD

Did the usual with this sort of thing, went to Neofag to see their thread with how insane they'll get at anyone who doesn't think this is the best thing ever and long overdue is a bigot.
Thread didn't dissapoint, but especially this part:
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1405308&page=4
Scroll down and read from the second Merkel gif. Then a little into the next page.
I shit you not. They've reached new heights of victim complex.

Okay so a few mentally ill libtards can't stand when they're not the center of attention so they've got to ruin it for everyone else?

And then some libfag on facebook says everyone here should "grow up and be a liberal"?

So tell me, libcucks, who's the real adults? Chicks with dicks that have to change the world around them to feel comfortable or just ordinary people who have suppressed the rage long enough to STILL not punch the libtards?

>So tell me, libcucks
Com on, user. You know the libtards never confront reality but rather label anyone who does force them to even think about how full of AIDS both their agenda and what remains of their mutilated bodies some form of bigot.

Basically, just keep exposing these faggot and they will continue to be forced to become more militant and push away all outside support.

ya well.
as you can see it doesnt help. We've all been told and it just won't help.

Cultural marxism at its finest

Normal people dont care or agree with it.

Pushing back makes you look like an asshole and you will be ostracized for it

>cry-wankers

This is a combination of words I have never seen before

I like it

>getting upset over a train announcer

Every... ONE?
I'll have you know my body and mind house several identities, FUCKING SHITLORDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why not: Dear Xir and Xer?

>alright youtube
is now
>alright everyone

Is nothing sacred?

How come they don't hang pics of black cocks?

Pretty much this.
I hate cultural marxism but you guys are sperging the fuck out over nothing.

Thank you for this picture. I will post it everytime I hear a Eurocuck talk about public transportation like its a desirable thing.

I dont know why Brits dont kill them selves if they have to have their eyes assaulted by that everytime they ride the subway.

But then again, they are committing cultural suicide but actual death would be fast and less painful.

ok...umm...I don't live in the west but is it just me or are LGBT themes literally popping up everywhere in the US and western europe?

>not respecting people with multiple identities by saying 'hello all of you'
>not respecting people with no identity by saying 'hello no one'

well to be honest it's a good idea to change it because you're probably not going to find any ladies or gentlemen riding the London tube in this day and age

5% are faggots, 95% are being brainwashed into becoming faggots

This is the church of faggotry, and it's a branch of the state now

>isn't politics

Found the kike shill.

Forcing little girls to share a bathroom with biological men is detestable.

Its a campaign to demonise social norms and people shouldn't just surrender them because they are passive pussies.

I think this is literally the most disgusting change of all.

This isn't tolerance or inclusion. This is them trying to ensure "ladies" (cultured, well-mannered women) and "gentlemen" (cultured, well-mannered men) cease to exist.

>ladies
>gentlemen
>London

bad news bruddah

It's not nothing when it begins infiltrating every single aspect of your life.

>it's only a train announcer
>it's only video games
>it's only movies
>it's only TV
>it's only comics
>it's only music
>it's only sports
>it's only advertising
>it's only your indoctrinated friends & family
>it's only everything

>Good
Yes, let's keep ruining Europe so good goy

I just saw this and am not disappointed to see there is already a thread.

>Mr Khan said he was "keen" TfL speak in a "more neutral way".
>He said: "TfL serves a vibrant, diverse and multicultural city, and provision of an inclusive transport service is at the heart of TfL's purpose.
>"I am aware however, that some customers may not relate to or feel comfortable with the way that certain station announcements are made."

>Stonewall said: "Language is extremely important to the lesbian, gay, bi and trans community, and the way we use it can help ensure all people feel included.
"We welcome gender neutral announcements to be rolled out across TfL as it will ensure that everyone - no matter who they identify as - feels accounted for."

I don't get this shit. The city being diverse and multicultural has no bearing on it. And as far as LGBTQPX@8+ goes, isn't it really only mixed-gender people who this is accounting for? Be that either biologically messed up genitals, or idiots who think they're between genders in their brain despite their genitals. Everyone else either is a particular gender and knows it, or is aiming to be the other gender and wold be happy to be referred to as such.

People who are to any extent "mixed" must realise they're aberrations, and should as such just accept that they're unlikely to be referred to specifically.

Like, you don't see people who are wheelchair-bound get all pissy when faced with the word "footpath" - because they understand very few people are in wheelchairs, while the majority of people walk on their feet.

It's like we have to tiptoe around these gender definitions simply because the people who think they're not one or the other are already mentally unbalanced as it is.

>hello satans

>hello youtube

>hello everyone

This is how you secretly become a globalist.

BRITAIN STOP, WE MUST HAVE A REMATCH OVER THE WINDY FALKLANDS PLAINS.
DONT TURN FULL SISSY BEFORE THAT FATED DAY

Good thing it's not happening in this country, only London.

He's being ironic you stupid dumb ape

Whoops, I missed a meme arrow.

Also, lol at this part:
>TfL said it had briefed staff on use of the new language "though from time-to-time, well-meaning staff may still use the term 'ladies and gentlemen"."
>"If this happens frequently, we will issue reminders to staff," it added.
Jesus Christ

honest question lads; is 2K dollars for a 4 day guided tour to and trough London worth it??

I hope Londoners paint more things rainbows. Should paint people's homes and areas you don't like in rainbow. The Caliphate won't be happy with the paint job.

Just saw this on twitter and thought it was a fucking parody at first, but god it's actually real. Is anyone really happy about this? It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Hearing the "Ladies & Gentlemen" was always nice, it's so British and old-fashioned, and now it's just "Hello everyone"? What a joke this country is now.

Shouldn't the feminists be losing their shit now that females aren't given preferential treatment by being mentioned first?

no. i wouldnt do it for less than 10k

No. Are you fucking retarded?

Tours are a scam. In London all the key museums are free to boot so there's no package deal you want either.

You might want a tourist Oyster card for whatever days you'll stay if you're going to be jumping back and forth a lot.

>guided tour

Are you asian or indian?

>Hello everyone
>one
Hello, yes, Mr. Khan? We take issue with this. This particular body is a physical node within a collective consciousness, as such, referring to it as "one" is an insult to how we choose to identify. This is unforgivable.

fucking disgraceful. even more disgraceful than putting other whites in concentration camps. honestly, a new low.

Can't wait when they will adopt this ender-neutral shit in Russian metro. They made seats exclusively to women, pregnant, elderlry people and parents with kids. Can't wait when I won't have to give my seat to Thots and Babushkas.

I don't care.

Of the females I have talked with about these type of LGBT+ issues the non-LGBT+ women do realize this is as much an attack on them as it is on straight men. The LGBT+ want the feminine position but do not want to play the roles of females, mothers, and care givers that women traditional hold.

The trans-humanism agenda that is the LGBT+ movement can never hold a natural position but rather must force non-LGBT+ to accept them and unnaturally form around their needs and agenda.

LGBT+ are doomed to fail for a list of reasons and the more effort the left waste on trying to get it to stick the less them will be supported on other more acceptable issues.

>I don't care.
And that is why that can get away with this faggot shit.

You do not care enough to do anything about it so be prepared to being faggoted, refugeed/immigrant/Muslimed, and govern to death you worthless faggot.

HEY EUROPE AND THE UK!!! Want to know why you are in such a fucked position? Faggots just like this user who does not care if he gets his and your shit fucked up by these faggots.

Whatever, my ancestors died for this.

Уcпoкoйcя, Baдим

>t. successfully social engineered

Yes, your ancestors who were mentally, biologically, and socially well-adjusted enough to successfully produce and raise offspring.

This move wasn't made in favour of people like your ancestors.

We need to find other examples in society where they say Ladies and Gentlemen or Girls and Boys and campaign for them to change it. Only that way will people start seeing the ridiculousness of all this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salami_tactics
>The term Salami tactics (Hungarian: szalámitaktika) was coined in the late 1940s by the orthodox communist leader Mátyás Rákosi to describe the actions of the Hungarian Communist Party.[1][2] Rakosi claimed he destroyed the non-Communist parties by "cutting them off like slices of salami."[2] By portraying his opponents as fascists (or at the very least fascist sympathizers), he was able to get the opposition to slice off its right wing, then its centrists, then the more courageous left wingers, until only those fellow travelers willing to collaborate with the Communists remained in power.[2][3]

>being a cuck

Stay away from any Heineken, Anheuser Busch and Diageo prouducts. They are all at it. Look at Smirnoff's latest advert shite that has been driving me mad with the radio version on LBC lobbying for gender quotas at music festivals.

youtube.com/watch?v=H6NI9dADzto
I even found out that my beloved Sharp's Brewery (makers of Doom Bar) who I thought were a nice independent Cornish business are owned by Molson Coors. So its only a matter of time before I have to stop buying that too.

I know.

ETERNAL ANGLO

another relativist...it's all "nothing" isn't it?

>I even found out that my beloved Sharp's Brewery (makers of Doom Bar)
You're alright, potato user

Its a top class brewery, I've even been to visit it. It became my tipple of choice after Diageo started going mental with the no borders and SJW shite.

I'll keep buying it until it starts to go the same way but in fairness to Molson Coors, so far the worst I've seen them do are some "appreciate the environment" campaigns which I don't really have a problem with.

u wot m0