Oldfag here. Quick question. We're all conservative for the lulz right...

Oldfag here. Quick question. We're all conservative for the lulz right? Like were just doing this because it's funny and rustles people's jimmies? We don't actually believe this shit right?

>A FUCKING LEAF

Newfag here. Quick question. We're all right wing SJWs, loving jews and Kekistan and turning on Drumpf for the lulz right? Like were just doing this because it's funny and rustles people's jimmies? We don't actually believe this shit right?

no we're serious but the lulz are a nice bonus

Sup Forums stands for what?

What ever became of cracky?

>this thread again

>We don't actually believe this shit right?

I have always been conservative but after taking the redpill i am now a nigger/jew hating killing machine.

I thought you guys were supposed to be good at this?

Its a mix op. Some people actually dont like government bloodsuckers

I'm definitely just LARPing. I wouldn't actually associate myself with most of the cesspool that is Sup Forums. I imagine most of the unironic right-wing posters are fat, ugly and miserable virgins with sticky keyboards munching on mama's tendies.

And op, by some people, i mean 99 percent here would fap to a snuff film of liberals like you ;)

She's kind of cute.

It's ironic because that's how this place genuinely used to be.

Kill yourself

Partly

Hit the smacky and went whacky like chinaman Jackie before she got visited by a cliff and staggered backy.

I just pretend to believe in different things pretty much every thread

Yes.

I just hate shitskins, I would probably vote democrat if they didn't build their base with shitskins.

Im not even natsoc and i would just because shitposting faggot leafs like OP deserve it.

>Oldfag here. Quick question. We're all conservative for the lulz right? Like were just doing this because it's funny and rustles people's jimmies? We don't actually believe this shit right?
fucking leaf

sahhhhhjeeeeee

Yeah like where did it go wrong. We used to do things for the lulz, not actually take it seriously and believe it. Remember the bomb threats we used to call in? Remember the pools closed! We were all black men with afros and suits. Remember fucking with Tom green. Where did it all go wrong. I blame the younger demographic desu senpai

>It's a "lel epic shillposting" episode
wtf I'm a leftist now

You'd rather claim to be a progressive??

JAHAHAHAHAHA Good luck with that.

I naturally lean more right but shitting on lefties is an infinite source of lulz.

Yes
Only newfags actually believe it

Lurk more faggot, not old enough

Of course! I didn't believe for a second a muslim driving a truck through a crowded market had anything to do with Islam. It's just a mentally ill person. Just like the mentally ill person who blew themselves up in my home town at a concert primarily attended by young girls.
Pure coincidence.
Refugees welcome xoxo YOLO xD

>hes unironically right wing

lmao @ ur life

Oldfag here. Quick question. We're all former Trump supporters for the lulz right? Like we are just watching Trump crash and burn because it's hilarious and we're all former Trump supporters? We won't actually let him get the nuclear codes right?

Nuclear codes and shit!

Kys leaf.

By the way lads I'm on holiday in leafland, beautiful country by the way.

Sup Forums is a place where you get to talk about everything you're not supposed to so you learn how those ideas are dumb

Oldfag here. Quick question. We're all leaves for the lulz right? Like we're just Prepping the bulls because it's funny and our wives like it? We don't actually get turned on by this shit right??

Fuck off leaf.

Cracky's so fucking cute and sweet. I'd treat her to some fancy restaurant, than take a long romantic walk with her, holding hands and talking about philosophy, art and dreams. Then I'd invite her to my home and ravage her hot ass for hours, and forcing my cock up her throat so she chocked on both the throbbing cock and her own rectal juice. I'd then proceed to cum on her cute innocent face. Then. as the ultimate love gift, I'd carry her in my arms to the tub and let my piss wash away the semen and last dignity from her. I'd wisper "I love you" and give her a tender smile, and cut her throat from ear to ear with a knife. Covered in her own warm blood, she'd look straight into my very soul, forgiving, understanding. A bubble from blood and saliva would burst between her lips, then she'd die. After some additional lovemaking, I'd stuff her into a bin bag. Three weeks later, some playing children will find her mutilated and desecrated body in the forest.

They will be scarred for life.

Go away filthy commie

That's some next level shitposting. Really raising the bar here man.

No, now leave to rebbit.

1) Sup Forums is satire until it isnt

user has always about breaking down the system. Make a list of things user has done and compare it against my last statement.
>>>>TRUMP
we put an actualized Sup Forumstard into office, and he's trolling the world in our name.

this is what winning looks like.

>WE WILL HAVE SO MUCH WINNING YOU WILL GET TIRED OF WINNING
>I AGREE YOU"LL NEVER GET BORED WITH WINNING
>WE NEVER GET BORED

LOL well played. Just remember you're making us all look like fucking idiots. We're not all faggots from Toronto and Vancouver.

Poland

>Oldfag
I don't believe it