Maybe trans aren't so bad Sup Forums

Maybe trans aren't so bad Sup Forums

imgur.com/a/qWpxv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgKZ-DnnKlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you think that then go fuck one Antifatard.
Also see pic related.

legalise rape

2nd Jan 2013 - reminder to stretch fake vag with dildo so fake vag won't heal.

fitting that it takes 9 months to create new life and 9 months to utterly destroy it

I hate trannies and all the tranny bullshit being propagated by the mentally ill who want to propagate their mental illness...but... Those stories are fucking sad my man. They take these weak, vulnerable people and instead of trying to help them and get them therapy, they convince them to become freaks and destroy their own bodies. Now they have to suffer their choices, and a lot of them just want to go back to the way they were. No wonder they kill themselves so much.

Its imgur, omg

>More fucking gay shit
Fuck off nigger this board is bad enough

I hereby summon thee mods prune this thread!

Yeah I fucking know what it is, no need to say it when its literally in the link.

>ugly ginger with a shitty haircut is so insecure about themselves that they become a mighty morphin power ranger
>now looks like an ugly ginger with dyed hair
>mfw

>those huge pupils

Mark my words, there is something behind the adolescent prescription of adderall and other stimulants that seems to accelerate them to becoming trans. Randy Stair (the ghost waifu faggot) and a bunch of other trannies I've seen tend to have been on stimulants for a long time and especially in high school. That combined with propaganda, inactive lifestyle and chemicals/hormones in food and health care products probably combines to create some fucked up gender disorder cocktail.

Filthy casual! The Hollywood tier trannies start treatment way before puberty.

Not even trying / 10.

source?

You will always be gay for liking traps. They will never truly be women, no matter how much they pretend.

Wtf I love trannies now

Yeah. I reserve my hate for the charlatans who fuck these people up to virtue signal. It's not the fault of the mentally ill that they're fucked in the head.

This shit makes me want Hitler back.

KEK this is why they always suicide

Not all of them are like that, dont generalize

Their blood is on your hands, you piece of shit.

>literally using the argument "don't generalize" on fucking Sup Forums
How retarded can you get?

You deserve an immediate decapitation along with your trannie fuckbuddies.
Why do you insist on ruining the world because you were born mentally retarded?

Have a rope

what causes all this tranny shit is shit in the water, such as atrazine which is a herbicide. it was shown to cause frogs to develop more feminine, if it can do this for frogs, how could it possibly not do it for humans too?
youtube.com/watch?v=lgKZ-DnnKlQ

>the first leaf post I've seen all day that was decent
You're ok, but your countrymen need to go with the trannies

Most of these make passable women but profoundly ugly men, really just goes to show that the average girl is subhuman and we just don't understand how to rate them correctly.

fuck off degenerate

Alex Jones is that you?

You wouldn't say that if you saw them irl.

Agreed, they are not my countrymen anymore.

Lots of girls IRL have similarly melted and underdeveloped faces, it all has to do with being able to consider them with detachment, the only difference is that it's acceptable for females while extremely noticeable on men.

So how do you spot them? If they look like a real woman? There voice? adams apple?

Where's dead tranny Greece when you need him?

damn I've been looking for this for around 4 years

I mean I wasn't looking but I wished I'd had this png

thanks

It may be easier than you think.

>one of them is like that
>says non of them are like that

See even Canadians are angry

There are trans that look like real women already, how do you differentiate them?

You can always tell by seeing them in person. No hiding the man bodies and unnatural movements in motion.

You go by decending order of stuff that testerone effects.
>first and foremost, The penis
>besides that, the voice is something not eaisly fucked with
>General bone structure, ie Broad sholders vs wide hips
>Hand and foot size

There's other stuff that can help you tell, and theres no one tell tale sign

why the hell don't they permanently remove hair in the area?

If you are observant enough, you may be able to decipher. Watch out for an Adam's apple, facial hair, and facial structures.

You might be a faggot if you find Blaire White's feminine tics unnatural.

Im not a perceptive person, but their voice cant be changed right? They have deep voice right?

not so bad huh?

>feminine tics
More like the tics of a gay man.

a thing of beauty right?

Trying looking at pictures that don't have facebook angles, soft lighting, softer focus and photoshop touch-ups.

You mean dont genitalize them

They really aren't. Lgbt community is our greatest ally.

well the "they are turning the frogs gay" thing isnt just a meme, watch the video that i linked, it is actually turning frogs gay or causing them to develop into females. but im sure that there are other things allowed into water that can cause this shit to happen as well. also you may think of the fluoride thing as "just a joke" as well, but there have been many studies saying it is bad for the brain. there is actually one done by harvard where they studied the average iq in a low fluoride place in china(im pretty sure it was china) and a high fluoride place in china, the result was that in the low fluoride place they had an average of 7 more iq points.
but really though theres all kind of bad shit in the water, you should really get a filter, preferably both a reverse osmosis system and a distiller. that way you can be completely sure you wont get fucked over by the water. you really dont want this shit happening to your future kids, i also dont think you can reverse the effects of the chemicals in the water.

Now i seen it all.

Death to faggots and all their supporters.

I want to fuck a trap

not yet

i'd fuck her in her red asshole and give her a reach around

CHECKED

HAIL VICTORY

>Maybe trans aren't so bad Sup Forums
They are

>Gets taint piercing
>Tries to grow vagina by meditating to binural beats
>Taint piercing becomes infected, rips open
>Believes his wish has been granted
>Shoves dildos in open infected taint hole
>Posts pictures to the internet

Chris Chan, never change.

fpbp

Ugly faggot looks like a lizard

sick kek smiles upon you

>implying you wouldn't

Greatest. Ally.

Too bad they go absolutely fucking insane after a while.

This freak will have killed himself by 2020.

An user the other day posted an archive link to a long interesting piece basically saying that trannies are mentally insane thinking that transitions is the way to go. Does anyone have that link? I think it was written by a doctor, trying to get my gf to stop sympathizing with trannies and seen them for what they are

we stray further and further away from the light of god

obviously the vast amount of doctors support it
finding a single opinion that disagrees isn't really worth much

how could anyone possibly decide that taking hormone replacement means you're insane?

Every time I see a supposed good trap I notice:
>man hands
>man feet
>shoulders
>body structure
>voice
>big head

Insta turn off. May look girly in some photos but it's all an obvious scam. A man in a dress.

Why do people become trannies? Is it cuz they had a small peepee?

The amount of SRS threads on Sup Forums lately must surely turn more people against that shit.

Let's chop a cock off and turn it into a "vagina" that must be dildoed frequently throughout the day to keep the axe wound from closing! Yeah, no.

oh my god

no

Acceptance, lust, or they have gone through trauma or some shit. We need to help them

see

Because of (((their))) propaganda / brainwashing.

Even the ones that are "passable" if you look at the face you can almost always pick out the face of a man who used to be

It's just a collection of before and after trap pics. I fapped.

They are repulsive being. Them and the people that support them should be put down like dogs.

most likely abnormal development in the womb results in only partially masulinised brains (or vice versa for FtMs), which causes lifelong gender dysphoria and so on

Real boi pussy the best kind