>be 30
>acquire boer qt
>not hard to fully redpoll because boer
>get married
>try to propagate white race
>fail
>go to doctor
>she's infertile

What am I supposed to do, Sup Forums? I love my wife, but I want to do my part and have a large family. She simply can't give that to me. Do I leave her and try to find another woman? Do I live in a childless marriage while Barkevious and Sharkretia pump out 6+ niglets? I'm not getting any younger here, Sup Forums.

Inb4 some cuck says adoption.
You can go fuck yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get a pretty surrogate

Yes, you leave her and find another woman who can bear you children.

This is how the Average North Mexican Woman looks like ::

So why aren't you with one, Paco? Do you like the idea of your women getting bleached?

>inb4 some cuck says adoption

Sure, just let the white kids languish in the foster system, I'm sure that's fine.

How about stop being a cunt yourself?

>Do I leave her and try to find another woman?

Do invetro fertilization, where they take her eggs and fertilize them with your spunk directly. If her eggs are rotten then do a surrogate birth. If she loves you she would comply. If not kick her to the dirt.

I don't know of anyone who would be willing to do that, let alone at least 4 times.

You dont want to live to the point where youre childless and 60 and realize that the only reason youre on this planet is to breed. Keep her as a fuckbuddy and get a woman who can breed.

There are shit loads of fertility treatments mate. Now more than ever, and cheaper than ever. My parents struggle to have me but it ended up just working when they thought they were both infertile, so don't feel too down trodden.

Otherwise there are plenty of white children who need adopting.

Good luck mate.

There is literally nothing wrong with adoption if the kids are white.

In vitro fertilization

If she is infertile, you can divorce on those grounds (annulment in christian terms). If you want to stay with her, then only continue medical exploration is only rational option.

research flax seed and flaxseed oil.

There may be hope

When I look at my children I want to see my wife and I. Not some druggie who decided heroin was more important than her kids.

Surrogate if you want to be a father. Adoption if you want to help out some poor orphans

depends if you have good seed and you would be a good father, that would take precedence over leaving/hurting infertile.

My half brother was adopted out. We found each other when he turned 17, his parents gave him our info. Him and his family are very close and love each other as their own.

Sending my love and prayers to you and your wife OP.

Only good answer.
It might be hard but if you teuly want your own kids with your own wife then these are your options

>I'm not getting any younger here
You're a man, retard. You're not going to grow too old to produce sperm.

My half brother and I share the same mother. I was raised by my father, our mother is schizophrenic. Both my brother and I have no mental health issues.

surrogate you idiot.

True, but I'm getting too old to pick up fertile cunny anymore.

Maybe he's referring to him finding a women rather than his nuts drying up.
Think harder next time Nigel

She's infirtile but that doesn't mean she doesn't have eggs. Get a surrogate.

Wait for artificial wombs to get advanced enough

I want at least 4 children. You tell me where I can find this magic surrogate who is going to pump out not one, but four children for me.

There are millions of white kids that need a home and family get 4 of them

find a 20something to impregnate. introduce the mrs, fuck both at the same time,

KEY : cum in the one who is fertile

unfortunately the only option is to find another woman who can give you a proper family, sorry bro

I don't think you get to pick the race of your adopted child.

Must copulate with her for la raza

> browses Sup Forums

get them before the satanic pedos in hollywood get their hands on them. You will doing more for la raza than fucking and making your own

Test tube babies.

Adopt kids user.

>Inb4 some cuck says adoption.
>You can go fuck yourself. This is so faggoty I dont even know what to say. The fucking Jews are trying eradicate us and stealing millions of kids a year for satanic pedo and sacrifice and you are willing to just give them to them when you need 4 of them. Quit being a faggot and get started on the paperwork today and be glad you have a woman you love and a family and you are doing God's work my man

adopting is not being a cuck you are an ubermensch for doing it. You need kids, get a lot of guns and train them to hate and hunt kikes from as early as you can. Fuck man what higher calling is there.

The based Palestinians even have kids tv shows training 5 years old how to slit a kike neck do your part motherfucker

things to try before seeing a fertility doctor

Fertility

doctor
o
c
t
o
r

My brothers wife did this and now they have 4 kids...

2017 Magic Bro

> stealing millions of kids a year for satanic pedo and sacrifice
source?

>I love my wife
>Do I leave her and find another woman?
Do you really love your wife, user? Enough to ask a collective of strangers about it, and take their opinions on it? I hope she leaves your shitty ass. That isn't love, that's looking for a vessel to put semen into.

Just go fuck a bunch of girls, and pump out 6+ white kids. There, you've done your part. Maybe then your wife will find a man who loves her, and not just her breeding capacity.

Yes you do. You pick the very kid.

She's pretty hot, get on that Juan.

OP, does she have a sister?
If so, is the sister infertile as well?
If not, then get eggs from the sister for your girl.
This way it's from the same genetic stock.

This.
There are plenty of white children who will grow up to be niggerish without your help user. There are many ways to support the white race.

Go to her homeland and adopt some orphans. Got to be a lot of white ones, what with the nigs nigging about the place. They'll be a lot more redpilled than any kids you'd have in America, and you're still propagating the white race.

this. just do it. it's not cucked so long as a) you've tried to have children of your own, and b) the child is your own race.

> woman detected
sorry honey, but a woman's worth lies in their capacity to bear children, otherwise, why bother?

>virgin neckbeard NEET detected.

this tbqh

>Please fuck our women
no problem leaf

Get a second wife.

Keep first wife around if the second wife is okay with it but make sure she knows she is just the second wife.

What kind of infertility?

Since you bring up you being old I am guessing you don't have enough money to attract a younger wife?

I am very sorry to hear that user, I hope you two remain strong with the news. is a good place to start, why did they say she is infertile? After that, look into surrogacy and adoption. I will pray for you and your wife to conceive and bear healthy, happy children. God bless.

Fuck off faggot, go find some white orphans and do your part.

You're the numbnuts who chose an infertile useless woman. Either dump her hard or adopt. Pick only one.

Dump her and get latina womyn

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

my mum was almost 35 when she wanted to have me, she was running out of quality eggs and she had a "hostile environment", my dads sperm had low mobility because he was almost 50.

My parents were old as shit, their reproductive systems werent int he best shape and still managed to have me after 2 years of trying, they tried the fertility treatment and ended up just having me naturally.

is that Anita Sarkeesian?

This is the only acceptable answer OP

Have a child through Surrogacy.

You just need egg donor I guess? She may can still bare children and give birth to them or what is her condition?

Have her start eating organic no meet no dairy then in 2months have her tested again.

Monogamy is overrated. Why do you think Muslim men have so many kids? Only betas stick to one woman.

Medfag here.

How old is she, OP?

>Do invetro fertilization, where they take her eggs and fertilize them with your spunk directly

Wrong. Surrogacy is the only option. If they go for IVF he is just propagating her poor fertility, weakening his genes.