EU PARLAMENT WARNS "BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS"

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/07/millions-africans-will-flood-europe-unless-acts-now-warns-european/

archive.is/bayHh

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k

It`s happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URmQXIeVpN8
twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/885553715557658625
youtube.com/watch?v=XenEPPIP9Yk
abc.net.au/news/2015-06-12/burnside-paying-off-the-people-smugglers/6541888
archive.is/2M9AM
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIF6tw-Io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>tfw in an attempt to be more 'diverse' you flood your country with 'refugees' from shithole countries and instead of assimilating they begin a hostile culture takeover thanks in part to your fellow government officials protecting refugees more then their own citizens, but then it eventually reaches a breaking point when even the most common man realizes how assbackwards its become and a violent revolt leads to you getting deposed off the roof and in your final moments flying towards the pavement you realize irony of having made the populace more racist and intolerant than ever before

A migrant flood of "biblical proportions" wouldn't be greeted with open arms even by the very c u c k ed European peoples.
But if u spread it out over a longer time frame it'll be all good. We like our replacement a bit slower here,

not on our watch
we will defend Europe till our last drop of blood from islamic menace
we will even defend against european's collective will if need arise

Chaos has arrived.
Oure conditiong is not in vein. Genocide is tough, especially when its done by starving.

Europe is awakening to the influence of arab states.

I love you, Poland.

I platonically like you too
send guns and pray for us

Don't underestimate the power of PC media and collective cuckedness.

Poland is best country

God bless you Poland.

Poland will save us all, I unironically believe it

youtube.com/watch?v=URmQXIeVpN8

would The Polishvolk be angry if I visited? like as a tourist?

Because I need to visit this magical land.

Nordic Alliance against Merkel's reign of terror when ?

>would The Polishvolk be angry if I visited? like as a tourist?
Are you white?

I'm not Nordic, and neither is Poland.

We either stand together, or die divided

You fucking faggots fail to mobilize, what the fuck is wrong with you. DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT ARRIVES.

Why would you post a pic of a guy standing in a parking lot, what's the significance?

yes.

Then I guess you will be ok.

Get used to marrying off your 10 year old daughters europoors.

twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/885553715557658625

take this (you)

>We either stand together, or die divided
While you avoid the issue of italian imigration in southern Brazil. In fact, I have a friend who is a swiss citizen as well, because of his ancestry.

who? me?

In australia they said "we will work with the indonesian government to stop people smugglers" and then it turned out they were just paying them directly not to do it, because they literally didn't give a fuck, they are muslims.

you can't stop muslims unless you kill them.

>let in niggers and wonder why more niggers are on their way

suace on this?

Then send them back

> A migrant flood of "biblical proportions" wouldn't be greeted with open arms even by the very c u c k ed European peoples.
JUST watch.

R-race war?

Ok then White Alliance against Merkel's reign of terror. Also Slavs are not white.

youtube.com/watch?v=XenEPPIP9Yk

>Millions of Africans and Middle Easterners will flood Europe
>Israel which is positioned in the Middle East has nothing to worry about
Really makes you think.

Also, we live in a day were we get warned months or years ahead but no action is taken and the problem just happens.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK!!!

if anglos are white, slavs are white.

everyone else is too cucked. it's up to you, poland.

abc.net.au/news/2015-06-12/burnside-paying-off-the-people-smugglers/6541888

just search for "people smugglers" and "paid" or something on google.
It's been going on since 1998

>slavs are white.
Are you sure ?

Archived
archive.is/2M9AM

Allow private citizens to buy and use VX to defend their coastline.

Problem solved

We need to dress up a system of slave labour camps as something nice. We want to profit from them and make them pay for their own costs before expelling them.
Any cheek and they should be shot without trial.
Anyone lefties that whine should be put in an education camp - which is exactly the same concentration camp. You love them so much you live with them.
I'd happily work on this type of project. I'd need to be able to claim ammo on expenses though, because I'd be using a lot.

Fuck ya norway build that wall

>swedes are sub human only denmark should be saved

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

>Slavs aren't white, but anglos are.

more importantly, note that they were just filling boats up with randoms and getting money for it.

the navy literally gave them cash.

It used to be they would drive upside them and go "FUCK OFF" but then some white niggers got triggered and now our navy is full of poofs.

>There's no way this can backfire

I don't even mean backfire on the niggers who swarm in because that's a given, I'm talking about (((those))) who made it happen. It's like these "people" tell you to remember history or you'll be doomed to repeat it and the one thing (((they))) never do is remember history. Looks like it's Commie Neckties for everyone.

>Europoor
The EU is richer than the US
Ameripov

Take this (you) aswell

Anglos seem to be the only whites with that rosey pink face shit.

kek get used to it. reverse colonialism is here to stay. Go ask any refugee, and they will all tell the same. they DESERVE to live in your lands and fuck your white women. And they are going to TAKE whats theirs.

Picture name says tank but i only see a slav

>still arguing over who is white
>not realising you're falling for d&c bullshit

nobody said we'd be removing Kebab peacefully, in fact we'd prefer it done violently.
The more shitskins we send back in bodybags the better.

God speed, you beautiful hussars.
You in the visegrad group carry the hopes and ancient longings of the White Race on your shoulders. I wish you didn't have to, but I will always be grateful to your countries for your courage.
Visegrad is best ally

My sabre thirsts for the blood of those who seek to undo us.

I'll stand with you when the hour comes.

The race war is fought with wombs.

We'll ask them to leave our property, after that they're trespassing and anything is fair game.

youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIF6tw-Io

>Anglo
>She's Celt

That homemade plane at the beginning of the video is glorious. I feel an urge to start building something similar.

fuck off jew, stop trying to divide europeans.

>islamic menace

you know most africans are christians right?

You'll never catch me I'm already in my Shekel copter.

I hope Merkel gets hung.

45% of Africa is Christian, 40% is Muslim.

DEUS VULT! God bless Poland

Rapefugees mostly go to Europe from countries like Sudan, which are >90% muslim.

Sieg heil!
>mfw poland is the next reich

user, should we just accept the fact that we are not white?

We are slavs, they are white. And they are the ones which accept all degeneracy like LGBT or Trudeau. Do we want to be in group with them?

(pic is a slav)

isn't this already happening though? how can it possibly get worse than the current trajectory

>when the helicopter pilot should be incapable of flying, but is so repulsive that the earth repels it

What a wonderful place Sup Forumsand is

Da da danana dananana my god they really do Jew in herds.

Only solution is to recolonize Africa. Blacks certainly won't get their act together on their own.

if there was a genuine effort to stop refugees all the EU would have to do is pay turkey to hold them

I did a Google image search on "Jewish Dinosaur" out of pure scientific curiosity.

The end results astonish me.

I think we should fabricate our own race.
Leave the ""slav"" thing to the turkmongolic tribes in the east and south.

very nice pic can I save it?

Merkel can fix the refugee problem using this fine old German tradition

just like last time, America would be firmly opposed to any racial 'solution'

>millions of illegal immigrants
Hey Europe, are you all finally starting to understand our issue with it?

Unfortunately, you are right.

Hey, Poland, i just wanted you to know...i love you. Lets team up and wreck european caliphate.