Anyone here have confirmed Neanderthal DNA and some interesting abilities?

Anyone here have confirmed Neanderthal DNA and some interesting abilities?

I'm talking about insane reflexes, muscle strength, bone density and healing? I once broke a few bones in my foot and they healed in a week. Only years later did I discover that most people heal nowhere as fast, especially with bone injuries.

Other urls found in this thread:

abroadintheyard.com/20-physical-traits-inherited-from-neanderthal/
youtube.com/watch?v=9wDVhtD1Av4
buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/thumb-war?utm_term=.qbKezmJr3l#.wuvm3QK9lG
archive.is/vN0Ie
strawpoll.com/4b4f7yxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's probably from all that cum your drinking you faggot.

what % are you neanderthal? I think 1-2% is fairly normal. Above 5% would be an extreme outlier. Did you get your 23andMe results or whatever or are you just guessing that you have neanderthal DNA?

Hairline fractures heal pretty fast, especially in gracile bones.

abroadintheyard.com/20-physical-traits-inherited-from-neanderthal/

Protip your larping is fucking annoying. This is all confirmation bias, you can't heal fast, no such thing as confirmed Neanderthal dna, and even having different dna like that is no different than having a different father. What a bunch of 12 year old shit

A real neanderthal test is pic related. Only people with 10%+ neanderthal DNA have the ligament strength to go all the way down.

>I'm talking about insane reflexes, muscle strength, bone density and healing?
GODDAMNIT
Neanderthals weren't superhumans, cromagnons were the ones with superior reflexes and strength.
Neanderthals were basically the original cucks who lost their territory and women to cromagnons and eventually died out, leaving just a trace of DNA.
If anything, Neanderthal DNA makes us less aggressive and more cooperative, that ultimately helped build our civilization.

a real neanderthal test is charging your iphone in the microwave

Just looking at that rustles my jimmies

Just tried this and I won't stop cumming

Kek. Coworker saw this and she asked what it meant. Told her only 10% of the population are able to do it.

Took her a minute to realize what she was doing. Too bad she's a land whale.

i don't get it, i can do that just fine

Is this real or are you being facetious?
I can do this easily. Also my toe next to my big toe is like a half inch longer than the big toe.
How else do I tell if I am neanderthal?
I have only been injured once, which was a L4 rupture which kinda healed itself over the course of a few months.

Dumb nigger here. Explain

So I just tried this and got it all the way down. Does this mean I'm part neanderthal?

youtube.com/watch?v=9wDVhtD1Av4

I have more Neanderthal genes in me than 92% of the people who have been tested by 23 and me. Only thing I can think of is I'm tall 6'5. At least that's what the website said :/

You sound like those niggers you hate so much that claims melanin gives supernatural powers.

How muxh of ancestor an I?

Yes to all.

I also have more than that.

Just continue to make up things about Neanderthal DNA to make up for you right poor self esteem OP

LEL

Man, I'm jelly as fuck. I broke my arm and it just never healed. I was planning on becoming a pro MMA fighter too.

Wait, people can't do that?

i have like 3% neanderthal and i can withstand temperatures below zero degrees kelvin (neanderthals lived in much colder climates than today)
i also have the ability to see into the future with impeccable accuracy (neanderthals had to have good planning abilities because they had to get ready for the harsh winters. like the opposite of niggers who live in warm temperatures)
another cool thing is my 200+ iq (neanderthal skulls were much bigger than normal humans, therefore bigger smarter brain)
probably the coolest thing though is my super human strength and lighting fast reflexes (the neanderthal diet consisted mainly of saber tooth tigers and woolly mammoths, of which they would kill with their bare hands. they used they iron grip strength to grab the tusk or large teeth and just sling the animal around until it died)

Dunno but I get into lots of fights and barely feel injuries which terrify spectators. One time part of my scalp was ripped and hanging like a flap almost over my ear. Didn't feel a thing and someone pointed it out. Slapped it right back where it was supposed to be and got the doc to stitch it up.

Can always feel the stitches, worst part. Cool scar though.

yes do this anons!

Holy shit im a neanderthal now

Okay, you tricked me. Fucking nigger.

Literally how they killed Elvis.

What do I win?

I can poop like, really big poops

fpbp

I think I do, never broken a bone or even been sick in 45 years

>variantlets

I'm 3.9% and tall/heavy build but nothing super human. In fact I need to watch that I don't over exert myself and damage my body.

Pretty sure that's just being in shock senpai

i can see a threat tomorrow....
buhuhu... some user made me hurt my hand

The Roswell crash was a Japanese fire balloon that a child worker climbed on to escape labor camps. Was floating over pacific for a couple years and the salty air mummified the body, making it look like an ayylmao.

unlikely anyone to belive me, but Me and my kids are forsee the furture. I can also dream walk and read minds.

I put Trump in power and love the guy. My life goal is to kill off the jew. Everything is going to plan.

O I also have AB NEG Blood.

Pic related is my Neanderthal tendons

Neanderthal girls were cute! CUTE!
> big eyes
> red hair
> rosy cheeks
> freckles
> straight hair

Yeah, I can keep going with it too.

Does it hurt normal people or something?

Well I have rather neanderthalish proportions I guess, long torso, short stubby legs, long arms. I could probably look like pic if I trained.

please tell me you didnt just do that and took a hand selfi...
if yes i hope its gonna hurt tomorrow

99 percentile neanderthal here

that means I have more neanderthal DNA than 99% of people

My sense of smell is really good, I am six foot five inches tall, and I love all of the creatures of the earth

But I can kill with no remorse and I eat rare steaks

I also can drink more than twelve 16oz beers in three hours without being sick

When I have sex it always lasts for one or two hours.

Women are magnetically attracted to me and I don't really say anything (one of the flaws of being a neanderthal I guess)

I am almost completely unable to lie. My brain doesn't think that way (another flaw)

another trick i can do (since my neanderthal dna gives me increased third eye powers) is pretend to shake salt onto my tongue - and it actually tastes like salt. this works for most people though

I was recently contacted by Ancestry and I am under NDA and cannot say this so here I will let my birb type

HI ANCESTRY IS REVISING THEIR ENTIRE DNA RESULT PROCESS AND EXAMPLES OF THIS INCLUDE 5% JEWISH AND 5% NATIVE AMERICAN APPEARING/DISAPPEARING IN TEST RESULTS AS WELL AS THINGS LIKE PEOPLE MOVING FROM 25% SCANDINAVIAN 50% GREAT BRITISH TO 75% GREAT BRITISH

YOUR RESULTS ARE LIKELY INACCURATE SINCE THIS IS FIRST GENERATION STUFF!! SQUAWK!!

buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/thumb-war?utm_term=.qbKezmJr3l#.wuvm3QK9lG

DONT DO THIS

READ ARTICLE

OR LOOKUP IN GOOGLE "PEOPLE ARE TEARING THEIR THUMB TENDONS"

i cant believe im helping you dumb nazis, but some of you are probably retarded and not even nazis so at least for those

-t.jew

You forgot to archive that
archive.is/vN0Ie

yeah maybe it would hurt for you, but my neanderthal dna makes me impervious to pain. nothin personnel

It works for any substance. From drugs to foods.

I can get high without touching a drug, because I know exactly how it feels and can replicate it at will.

I can't fall.
I can trip but I never fall.
kinda like >gif related but I don't take as long to regain balance.

All 99.99% of people are fucking motorically retarded imo. You notice this when they trip but also when they try normal stuff like simply jumping over something.

If your wrist hurts from doing this, you are developing De Quervain's tenosynovitis from using the mouse too much.

>Mine.

Neanderthal as fuck.

lol this

op is a cum chugging fuck nugget

lol fag

a bigger brain does not mean bigger intelligence

the salt shaker on the tongue method is very important though (srs). this actually does work pretty well though since your mind easily attributes the action to the taste of pouring salt on your tongue. it helps if you close your eyes

>mfw I watched something and some dude was in a train crash and walked away unscathed
>mfw he and people from where he lived have bones that are 8x denser than the average
>mfw they all emigrated from Russia years before
>mfw race is just a social construct like eugenics

Drinking invisible whiskey right now. Get on my level.

>mfw you cant into phrenology
fucking pleb

Like I said, you can apply that to literally any substance. It's part of learning how to control your CNS.

This

>archiving bait

>trying to stop retards and newfags from fucking up their hand so they can continue posting
Of course you're a Jew.

yeah but even people with shit cns control can pretend to shake salt onto their tongue and have it taste like salt. it's like a starting point to practice (if you dont get it right away just keep at it and try closing your eyes)

I know It's supposed to hurt, but I barely feel any pain form it.
So does your meme is true And I'm 10%+ neanderthal DNA?

This, most retards brag about their fractures and call them breaks.

not strictly but encephalization alone is a pretty good albeit rough measure of intelligence in animals

>sense of smell is really good
>I also can drink more than twelve 16oz beers in three hours without being sick
>am almost completely unable to lie. My brain doesn't think that way

This is me too apart from I'm a Manlet and get bored of sex after an hour.

>greentexting a bot

eh1LH93P is the guy on the far left

kek

Everyone alive with the exception of black people has Neanderthal DNA.
>checks flag
Ahh...I see.

i have neanderthal DNA and i can hear things typical people can't. I also have an adamentium skeleton.

I can move my ears

I think you're misguided, certain breaks heal fast tan others. What kind of break was it?

yes, but I have to eat what my ancestors eat, which is literally fucking impossible here.

everything is hybrids with shit I don't want.
Potato hybrids with pears, fucking american carrots (the ones without roots), bullshit like that.

oh my god I hate it, finding normal carrots like in the picture is so fucking expensive.

don't even get me started on turnips.

but anyway, to get the effects, I had to ONLY eat the things I know are good, and it seems that ratios matter too, like if I eat more turnips and pork, I am really good, fit, high in muscle, but if I eat more turnips than pork, I have more energy and a wincy bit of less strength, etc.

it's HARD to stick to that kind of diet, you have to bring boxed lunches to work, cook half the day, explain what a fucking turnip is, tell people five times that you don't want a chocolate, it's annoying.

but I can drink so who cares.

but I can't drink light or filtered beers so I can't drink in bars.

its meant for breaking your bones lol

That's not how it works you fucking retard.

Also, you've been humblebragging in this thread for a while now. Most likely you're a fat European virgin who LARPs as a 6'5 250lb 8% bodyfat beast.

I broke my leg in a motorcycle wreck and my orthopedic surgeon did a bone density test that was the highest he's ever seen. when I was in the hospital, they would have to shut off the heart rate monitor because the alarm would go off below 40 bpm and my resting heart rate would reach that in a few minutes. during the surgery I woke up twice, which astonished my because he'd never seen someone wake during surgery.

You had yourself genetically tested by a Democrat funded company? Why?

I broke my left wrist and it healed in a month, but the bump is on the wrong side now (it's on the right).

I was burnt trying to get some people out of a house fire.
I received 2nd and 3rd degree burns on 80% of my body and not only did I not get a single scar but the burning of my flesh ironed off old scars.
I healed remarkably fast only required 24 hours if hospital time and did not require skin grafts.
I did not take any pain pills altough the nerve regrowth was pritty miserable.

You're a Neanderthal Harry!

Yep I also heal fast cut my finger open needed stitches but knew I couldn't afford it so I bandaided it, healed in 2~3 days. My wife was blown away.
Hair and nails grow like weeds.
Fast reaction time, intelligent. Can do anything I set my mind to.

Move your ears here lad, I'm curious.
strawpoll.com/4b4f7yxs

I'm dubious. I can do that because I'm hypermobile. The normal test is to touch your forearm with your thumb (using your other hand to assist).
This isn't a superpower. It's a developmental disorder that can have damaging consequences. It's an indicator of a maladaptive nervous system. We don't have nerves in our ligaments. If the nerves in our muscles don't respond properly (warn us), we strain and damage the ligaments.
I have serious ligament damage in my foot and knees. One of my hamstrings is shorter than the other because I played 80 minutes of rugby not knowing it was torn (it just felt funny).

Calling it a superpower is like Louise Mensch calling ADHD a superpower.

>be american
>mention genetics and hollywood in the same breath

that's hard to answer, I'm celtic, we are "animists", and also polythiests

>freak endurance
>super sonic hearing
>height
>fast twitch muscle fibers
>absurd calve muscles
>cat whisperer
>awesome reaction time

>handsome chisled chin

>all these people mentioning height as if it's a neanderthal thing
Neanderthals were thicc mesomorphic manlets, I don't think a single one of the ones found was above 5'7''

tall ectomorphic hominins are early sapiens and some Erectus

I've got teeth that never crack, and I've used them to straighten keys before when I didn't have pliers handy. I got a cut across my right index finger on the second knuckle, I could see the muscle when cleaning it, I just wrapped it in some gauze and splinted it with popsicle sticks and taped it, was better in a week, nurse mother in law said i would need stitches but that cunt is dumb as a brick. I also broke my leg when I was 4, I forget how long it took to heal but they said it was fast and I was running around the office as soon as the cast was cut off. I don't bruise much, and my hair and nails grow really fast. I also can move my ears.

how is that even remotely hard?
what the fuck who can't do that.

I've never understood this image.

I guess for normies it fucks up their tendon/can lead to breaks.

It's actually this, why would you fuck with people like that?

Also forgot to add I have top tier reflexes and learn things very quickly according to my professors and bosses.