Be murican (muricca fuck yeah)
Get harrased by niggs
youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
Be Baltic (Baltics r irrelevant n shit)
Everything is fine
youtube.com/watch?v=nnZsH4kNyLI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rSS7_cWKgjg
pmlp.gov.lv/lv/assets/documents/Iedzivotaju reģistrs/07022017/ISPN_Pasvaldibas_pec_TTB.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hey bralukas what you up to?

No much mate, just shitposting what are you doing?

I'm enjoying my white day.
Went outside to get some bread, haven't met a single foreigner.

I like the comparison of these videos

i wonder if rap culture is to blame.
>wow people who look like me are getting mad women from being black and rapping!
>hey gurl hey look at me!

I live right next to the Baltic sea, literally walking distance, if the inner archipelago counts. (about 2 hours walk) Yeah, you have to go by boat for quite a while before there is open sea but still. The Baltic countries feel like the natural choice for a trip from here second to Finland. I haven't been abroad alone in more than ten years. I've already been to Estonia like 3 times or something, so Latvia or Lithuania feel like the natural choice of destination.

Why would sven come here unless your a ''new'' sven?

what do you mean?

STOP! YOU'RE EMBARRASSING US!

On a completely unrelated note, i would love to travel to latvia, ¿is it particulary a nice country?

NO, WE'R FULL!
This is comunist shithole full with commie blocks don't come you will be robbed by russian gopniks and stabbed i sugest you don't come.

I mean why would sven move to Baltics?

Klusē puis!
Tu nesaproti 4D šahu

Not move, just stay a few days or a week.

That's implying that mexico isn't also shithole full of Narco, Commies, Corruption, etc.

It can't be worse in latvija, can it?

alcohol tourism obv

beautiful, but STOP DRAWING ATTENTION TO THE BALTICS

No, I mean it's really close. From Stockholm to Riga is about the same distance as from Stockholm to Malmö.

Yeah I know, and most swedes don't even leave the boat, same as when finns take the ferry to tallin to get booze and get wasted for cheap

Really, because i heard latvia has good and relatively cheap alcohol.

Might aswell grab something to drink once you're there.

Plase dont stey. Svenman, dont stey, go stei in malmo. Go in malmo kak. Baltik not wantimg yoi her.

OP here
No mate Baltics are way worse then mexico people are racist (That is why we don't have shitskins here) and you would proabably be stabbed by a gypsie or something so i sugest you don't come since it's dangerous.

W..why?

oh yeah sure mate, go to Riga then.

more exposure = more enrichment

I'll have it in mind, also i may be mexican, but im pale af.

I was mostly interested in the culture and language... and maybe get fucking waste with latvian alcohol.

Domt cum her. Baltiks hate latinas. Alkohol latinas - bad.

He know what he is talking about mateAlso our ''''''''cheap'''''''''alchahol is cheap only for people who come from Northern europe becouse they are relativly rich it shure woun't be cheap for you mate........

nah chad, we have it all under controll, trust me there is 0 possibility of inrichment, i woun't discover cards of our nations yet but just so you can know, there will be no enrichment.

just wait until some jews get to write your school curriculum and then in 15-20 years that generation will be agitating to let in the entire population of africa to latvia because of all those negro slaves that the baltic states took, like ugh are white people even human?????????

Right, under control, genius. Better pray that liberal wing of V+RA+LA dont merge in to one political power, if so we will be cucked.

Redpill me on Lithuanians
Why do Estonians and Latvians hate them?

baltics are comfy, tallinn is very nice

god bless tallink silja and superalko

V is dead, RA is small time, LA is a meme too. ZZS , S, and NA is where the power is

Elections next year will be hella interesting, can't wait

we don't, they want our oil and buy out our economy but that's another story

Well thats a shame, although if was planing to travel to latvia, don't you think i have a consistent sumn of money i can waste in a baltic country.

You are right, Ben. Politics, need to follow political parties and their potential before going on mumbling muh control.

Even if so we have ONE OF defense cards that you western euros don't and thats welthere state niggs would rather go to germoney for gibs then come here since we don't have welthere that they can stand on and you know what?Thus far it has worked, we took or rather say we where made to take 90 niggs as refugees gues what all of them ALL 90 left for germoney and no one thus far whants to come here.

Under control? Country ruled by oligarchs (good old commies) and schooled by liberals.
youtu.be/rSS7_cWKgjg

I am not sure mate, money here spends realy quickly and unless you are a narco baron you as mexican can't have summs of money that are requaired in tourist parts of Latvia, those are safe spots fornon whites, go further where things are cheaper and some russian gopniks will fuck you up like they did with those Indian students.

V is dead, but Vinkele will make new ProEU liberal Team, they will merge with RA + LA. LA + RA is potential power - just look at the past election. LA is good at attracting money + afyer V end, EC will need new political power in latvia. Just watch, we can be fucked next year.

HAHAHAHA
That vid had so many hate coments and dislikes that they had to disable voting bar and disable comments, kek.

>pic related
reeeeeee

delet

But wait, is that Viņķele on the left? Wouldn't be surprised desu, V is the HQ of degeneracy in Latvian politics, especially that branch she represents

delet this

>RA
Bondars is in the town hall now, they got the 8 places in last parliament mostly because of Kaimiņš tbqh, no hypeman left for the next year

>LA
bunch of losers

And Viņķele has no power to lead a political party, V will disband and probably form some other mutant, but I doubt those two will have an impact

S will still win 100%, ZZS second, NA third, and with some other stragglers

>Russian
You talking of Daugavpils?

Aye, it was just an idea of where to spend vacations, i actually get payed in dollars rather than in pesos, but i guess you're right, i mean its kind of more expensive rather than goin to Argentina or Chile (not that they are any beter than mexico).

We don't we like them, they are infiltrating our economy like jews though but we still like them.

our capital is 40% Latvian, lol.

we're the most diverse country in the EU, why aren't we being hailed as the poster boys and true examples?

If they all were niggers though...

>You talking of Daugavpils?
yes and remote parts of Riga as well.
>Aye, it was just an idea of where to spend vacations, i actually get payed in dollars rather than in pesos, but i guess you're right, i mean its kind of more expensive rather than goin to Argentina or Chile (not that they are any beter than mexico).
Yeah i think it would be much better for you to go to argentina and chile since it's much cheaper and you actualy don't have to go so far away from mexico.

>our capital is 40% Latvian, lol.
52%*

Thanks amerikunn but tallin is smallest capital in baltics though Riga is biggest.

44%*

Bondars+Pūce+Viņķele will run as leaders for Parliament as one political power. town hall is crap, bondars will abandon hall before parl. Elect. Dont underestimate dumbness of voter-vulgaris - they dont understand ideologies, they vote for those who can deliver massive campaign, and believe me EC interest under bondars-puce-vinkele will be point to take in consideration of who will win.
I still believe power position in coalition will be with zzs+jkp+na, but still - there are possibilities how can we get fucked.

52% actualy

I don't want to go near these qt murder machines.

They scare the living piss out of me.

Anyway, just one more thing im interested in.

¿Whats the mindset of a latvian?

¿How would you describe your country's personality?

Racist and depressing.
Faster end working week and get drunk on friday.

Vil'nya is Belarus.

really makes you think

Well my sources are PLMP, what are yours?

So they would put an unattractive woman, some guy no one knows and Bondars who has been hit heavily with the smear as front runners, ditching old guard like Piebalgs, Āboltiņa (well that is obv to think of it) and others

By the way LA and V wanted to join under a single banner for the town hall elections, couldn't even do that, so I doubt all this unity

Who's lying?

pmlp.gov.lv/lv/assets/documents/Iedzivotaju reģistrs/07022017/ISPN_Pasvaldibas_pec_TTB.pdf

Hehehe, we aren't that different then.

Thanks for the info.

>be Balkan
>live in constant fear of Russia
>be fully aware that NATO will never put anything on the line for you because you are not worth saving
>live in poverty
>watch as wealthier Europeans come to exhaust your country of everything and fuck your women
>move to Norway for a better life
>get your children taken away from you because you are miserable junkies committing ten crimes a day and beat the shit out of your kids
>whine about it as if you didn't get what was coming to you

One guy who i know who works for the goverment said that by the newest datta Riga is 52% Latvian becouse of how many joung people go from country side to Riga and emigration of russians.I know me saying this isn't good source but i realy hope it's truth.

Proud Samogitian here. Lithuania is rightful Belarus clay.

Wheren't somogotians just drunk semgalians?

You see, V consists of more then one ideological wing, V has centreright as well as Centrelefts. When V will split up - part of rightwingers will flow to na or jkp and lefwingers will form a new political power with which Bondars and puce will find common ground. Just look at whole picture - that is only way they can try to get to at least some kind of power - and power, my potatoe brother, they are after. If they play cards correct they can get 15-20%. Money+fresh power+proEU. Dont underestimate, i have talked to some politicians about issue.

Yeah, well, he might be true... in a sense

Thing is, the official statistical data is made by taking into account people who have officially registered their residence in Riga, which a fuckton hasn't, that could very well bump it up to something like 50+, yeah

Hurrr durrr i am ANGRY nordwegian TWAT!!!!!!
If you don't like Latvians who live in norway just genocide them, no one cares about them i wouldn't personaly, norway for norwegians.

So you source is anecdotal, but you keep repeating it even though there's recent official stat report.
Your country is 34% Slav and your capital is only 44% Latvian. WEW FUCKING LAD!

Don't you have a civil war to fight?
Now shush back to dombass cuz your dumbass.

V has a right wing? You must be kidding me, it's all centre-left at best. Last 2 elections they got around 20, yeah, if they disband and regroup they might get the same old 20, however I don't think they have enough time left to do that and form any power with LA or RA, same as they couldn't for the regional elections in many areas and Riga most of all

Norges are degenerate inbreeds sucking on oil nipple, that is all you can. What was norway before oil? Nothing, degenerates, norges are bassically arabs of europe - wealthy but stupid as fuck.

whats with all these fucking slavshits claiming lithuanian clay

Becouse lithuania was an empire at one point that had parts of Ukraine all of belarus and parts of Russia, they like to claim that lithuanian duchy was theirs becouse Lithuanian rulling class was minority.

V as well consists of centre right - jaunais laiks, pilsoniskā savienība, etc. they started become more and more liberal because they became pocket party of E commission and that is what will happen with bondars puce and vinkele merging in an alliance.
There may be not much time left, but it is more then possible. I would say 80-20 chance they will merge.

The one true capital in baltic is glorious Saint Petersburg the rest are irrelevant shitholes where literally nothing to do

Oj, Ivan. Pisies dirst.

Piss off. Eesti is Besti.

Shut the fuck up and give kalliningrad back to it's rightfull owners.after which it will be renamed NOT KONIGSBERG and NOT KALININGRAD BUT PRUSSIA!

Yet your all killing yourselves

It's a Lithuanian thing, not ours in general.

>empire
>vassal dutchy
Choose one.

It's the Russian diaspora killing themselves. In reality, it's just murders made to look like suicides.

Nobody wants Russians.

Before polish king rulling over bouth poland and Lithuania it was an empire and independant.

fakk off estoonia is vull. ju känn kräss in sviiden (jess!) iff juu vant tu kamm eniveer niir ass.

kingdom
biiiiiiiig difference

Jaans is right we are FULL.

If I help cleanse Narva of the Onions, can I have 40 acres on Saaremaa? I don't want your women (too dangerous).

Preaty much an empire actualy same dilema with Roman empire being republic before counqest of modern day france (Gualia) or an empire, by definition empires are the ones that spread their influance and land mass by military force and Rome did that before officialy calling it an empire, same with Lithuania.

We would be fine without oil too. Our economy is pretty diverse. We would not be as rich, but still way richer than you fucks.

Waht are you talking about? Your population is shrinking for decade. It seems that youngsters who left and now work for minimum wage somewhere in UK or Sweden after their shift glorify your states here on 4ch by talking to each other and pretending someone even interesting to go there

tallin or riga better to visit?

I think Riga but you might as well go to tallin if you like so, they aren't that far away from each other, so you can visit bouth.

They both have too many fucking Russians.

Booze is cheaper in Riga but Tallinn has a better nightlife. You'll find English speakers everywhere.

Estonian women are incredibly violent but lots of 10/10s to look at. Latvian women are reserved and 8/10s everywhere.

You will be able to find a group of guys to get drunk with and then beat the fuck out of Russians in both cities (Tallinn cops don't consider it a crime).

thanks anons. have heard that about tallin. i like violet women.

>Tallin has a better nightlife
Wot?Dude you do realise that Riga is split in two parts the old town and other part is full with clubs pubs and resturounts that all work at night, tallin is more quaet place to be.

Riga didn't have the energy I felt in Tallinn.