Troy: Fall Of London

Casting for BBC One and Netflix’s Troy: Fall Of A City revealed
>David Threlfall, Frances O’Connor, Jonas Armstrong, Joseph Mawle, Tom Weston-Jones, David Gyasi, Johnny Harris, and Chloe Pirrie have been cast in BBC One and Netflix’s Troy: Fall Of A City.
>Produced by Wild Mercury in association with Kudos, the eight-part series
is filming on location in Cape Town and will premiere in the UK on BBC One and outside of the UK on Netflix.
>Told from the perspective of the Trojan royal family at the heart of the siege, Troy: Fall Of A City is a rich story of love, intrigue, betrayal and belonging.
>Combining thrilling adventure with heart-breaking intimacy, it conveys the big themes of human existence and identity; of people battling to retain their sense of humanity and compassion amid the devastation and destruction of war.
>Louis Hunter (The Fosters, Jack Goes Home) and Bella Dayne (Guerrilla, Humans) will star as Paris and Helen, the two lovers whose passionate affair plunges Greece and Troy into war, threatening to bring both empires to their knees.
>David Threlfall (Shameless, Tommy Cooper: Not Like That, Like This) plays Paris’ father, King Priam of Troy, alongside Frances O’Connor (The Missing, Mr Selfridge) as Hecuba, Queen of Troy, and Tom Weston-Jones (Dickensian, Copper) as their eldest son Hector.
>They are joined by a cast including Joseph Mawle (Game Of Thrones, Ripper Street) as Odysseus, Chloe Pirrie (To Walk Invisible, War & Peace) as Andromache, Johnny Harris (This Is England 86-90, Jawbone) as Agamemnon, David Gyasi (Man In An Orange Shirt, Interstellar) as Achilles, and Jonas Armstrong (Dark Angel, Ripper Street) as Menelaos, the King of Sparta whose marriage to Helen is destroyed when Paris arrives in his city.
seenit.co.uk/casting-for-bbc-one-and-netflixs-troy-fall-of-a-city-revealed/
DAS RITE CRACKAS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmMXxx-EWcY
constitution.org/scot/arbroath.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess brits really do love their BBC

WE WUZ GREEK MYTHOLOGY AND SHIT

Shame, Brits should be more proud of their own heritage than the heritage of foreign cultures.

There's still hope for the UK I hope though.

I've found myself going in the opposite direction on new movies.

I'm black and white stuff now, and most of it is fucking gold. Dr. Strangelove was the best movie I've seen in a while.

I just don't watch anything with niggers now. I'm so sick of this shit.

>Implying Mycenean Greeks weren't Africans who crossed the other side of the sea from the coast of Egypt instead of the Nile by mistake and settled there only to be exterminated by jelly Illyrian barbarian tribes who also stole their land and made homosexuality normal.

FINALY

We WUZ ACTUHZ N SHEEIT

mfw Dr Strangelove was right about chemicals in the water supply sapping away a man's virility and strength

Nuclear winter and ethno-pure sex bunkers now pls.

It will tank.

this is helena think shell get enriched?

(((britain))) fell a long time ago

>watching TV and movies instead of reading books

>tips fedora

I want Britain to be British.
Not African.
Until this day I didn't want an ethnic cleansing.
I now want an ethnic cleansing.
Starting with the traitors who got Britain to this point.

Lol Owen Jones always embarrasses himself on tv
>mfw I actually liked parts of "(((The Establishment)))"

Can we bet on Menelaus', Helen's skin colour....?

Paris is white
Agamemnon is white
Hector is white

Also, the writer David Farr is jewish.

I bet you anything Hellen of Troy is going to be a 10/10 blonde white girl that gets the ol' Nubian Battering Ram to her rear gates.

Funny how as soon as Soros buys a huge Stake in Netflix all this fuckery starts up. I know the BBC is doing this and that has been their modus operandi for quite a while now, but still...

Ditto. Niggers are orcs

NIGGER

The film is Farr’s first as a writer/director, though he was a screenwriter on 2011’s Hanna. His background is in theatre.

He grew up in Guildford to a (((German-Jewish mother))), and fell into a theatre-directing career after university. In the last 10 years, he has served as artistic director of Hammersmith’s Lyric Theatre and associate director of the Royal Shakespeare Company. But now, aside from a few pet theatre projects, he says he will be focusing entirely on film and television.

......what?

I'm more curious about Memnon, honestly

aww have a cry boi its so sad a few blacks are on your tv screen you only play into jewish divide and conquer by letting it bug you.
if you think any other than a handleful alive today resembles an ancient greek you are the retard

no one complained with pic related, first season was the best

It's a matter of principle Achilles wanted his name to last the ages. Not for (((bbc and netflix) to poison his name.

>Expecting movies and blockbusters to be historically accurate in 2017
wheres the fun in that? Achilles name will last even more with the show because people and kids will go and research that era

Im also quite sure Genghis Khan wanted his name to last the ages which it has but it has been poisoned as well but there's no butt hurt Mongolians bitching on this board is there? hmmm

post skin color, nigger. And I don't care about any of that, I just don't want to see niggers. At all.

It's also true about giving away your essence through ejaculation

Why stop at making Achilles black? Not diverse enough, Achilles should be played by a purple homosexual trans-dolphin

ACHILLES:
Dey be killin my shawdy Pa-tro-klayz! Imma show them Hector Bois how to bust a cap.

Keep your niggers out of my country you filthy fucking anglos!

>hazing on a chinese image board

its sad your mentality is so inferior, you should and probably wont get the chance to reproduce.

> Aeneas, Achilles and Patroclus niggers.

Fuck off, englicunts.

I wouldn't be so sure about that

>Owen Jones always embarrasses himself on tv
youtube.com/watch?v=KmMXxx-EWcY
Never let him forget.

bbc

I'm sure it'll be as much of a success as the new Ghostbusters was.

Don't see why having them black is that bad. Greeks are the same as roaches. You faggots just want to appropriate them because they were intellectuals 3000 years ago.

This forced nigger revisionist shit pisses me off to no end

Yea yea go ahead and compare 2 things that are very different

Its funny because when the Jews showed all the races, except whites in stereotypical lights in Hollywood it was thought by the white man at the time to be true and he got a bit of a self confidence boost with little knowledge he was falling for the Jewish trick again.

The first time it happened many European countries were signing independence declarations but due to strong Christian influence THEY ALL tried to tie themselves back to the Jewish Adam, The tower of Babel and that era.

From here the Jews again gave the whites their understanding of the races today where the descendants of Shem were all cursed and these descendants were BLACKS in the eyes of the Talmud first and then of Europeans. This was the historical mindset for colonizing Africa

Now the tide has changed and its no longer profitable to just have whites on the screen so you can have a cry but you did it first

24And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Shem; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

constitution.org/scot/arbroath.htm
>Most Holy Father and Lord, we know and from the chronicles and books of the ancients we find that among other famous nations our own, the Scots, has been graced with widespread renown. They journeyed from Greater Scythia by way of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Pillars of Hercules, and dwelt for a long course of time in Spain among the most savage tribes, but nowhere could they be subdued by any race, however barbarous. Thence they came, twelve hundred years after the people of Israel crossed the Red Sea, to their home in the west where they still live today.

>still caring about the movies in 2017.
I could care less. Of course (((their))) films are subverted propaganda BS. I prefer to stick with books.

>aeneas

didn't Aeneas move to Italy and become an ancestor of Romulus and Remus?

so Italians are niggers confirmed

>could care less
It's "couldn't care less".

If you *could* care less, that means you do care.

Hope that helps, retard.

Its not about skin color. Its about seeing too many niggers in movies playing dumb roles and empty characters and then being praised because they are just stupid niggers and gave it their best. I fuckin love any movie with Morgan Freeman, Jamie Fox, exc. they actually have talent and can act and deserve the A roles given to them.

>Its about seeing too many niggers in movies playing dumb roles and empty characters and then being praised because they are just stupid niggers

hmmmm