Airbnb host who canceled reservation using racist comment must pay $5,000

archive.is/ZvXVx

>Dyne Suh, a 26-year-old law clerk, had booked Tami Barker’s mountain cabin in Big Bear, California, for a skiing weekend with friends in February, but Barker canceled the reservation by text message minutes before they arrived,stating: “I wouldn’t rent it to u if u were the last person on earth” and “One word says it all. Asian”.

>When Suh said she’d complain to Airbnb about the racist remark, Barker replied: “It’s why we have Trump … and I will not allow this country to be told what to do by foreigners.”

fair?

I don't deal with those west coast asians but I'm sure there is good reason.

Depends what the charge is actually for. Canceling the reservation without good cause at the last second causing inconvenience to a party he'd made a deal with, or being waycis.
$5K's a bit steep, but I've got no problem with people getting reamed for entering into business agreements of any sort and then being like "lol no" at the eleventh hour, just as long as you don't go amping up the penalty because a bunch of marxist newspeak convinced you that you functionally contributed to the six million for saying a word or whatever.

Fake news, this was set up. The woman tried to add 2 dogs and 2 extra people at the last minute.

Not to mention that these asians are more racist in their own countries, we're fucking generous compared to those fuckheads

true

i know a little Mandarin, and every time, EVERY TIME i listen to Chink conversations in trains or in supermarkets it has to do with how much they hate "Americans" (european Americans). Always in Mandarin.
I'm 6'3" so it's especially enjoyable to give them a good stare while they're talking like that. They inevitably bugger out
but also don't forget it's the Jews which allowed them to enter your country.

Why do they hate us?

Not fair, he should have killed her.

The individualistic culture. Asian culture is family-oriented

I don't see what he did wrong.

checked

He didn't do anything wrong, he was almost conned and the woman didn't shut her mouth when she was called out and she pushed him over the limit

This reeks of setup

Glad this story had a positive ending, it's crazy seeing how all this white trash is being empowered by trump in the US

It's not uncommon to see videos of whites with guns chasing down people for autistic traffic rage and other dumb shit, whites denying services to nonwhites, etc

Is this what's America coming to? A bunch of white trash sledging out their racial hatred IRL? This used to be a good country when I visited it in the 2010s

She studied race relations and was part of some SJW organization, no shit it was set up

I support this asian lady getting paid. Asians are often unfairly discriminated against by multiple other races.

>racial discrimination
This is straight out of the Soviet Union. I guess nobody cared. So long, freedom.

>The California Department of Fair Employment and Housing
Literally Stalin.

I'm moving to the US explicitly to help foster white supremacist sentiment.

>has a law degree
>not completely bad looking
would fugg

>“It stings that after living in the US for over 23 years this is what happens. No matter if I follow the law ... no matter how well I treat others, it doesn’t matter. If you’re Asian, you’re less than human and people can treat you like trash.”

>Barker’s lawyer Edward Lee
They're all Asian.

This is disgusting.

No.

Wow omg so hurtful I can't believe it :,c

Should probably go back to Asia then, I'm sure everyone will treat you like Gods right? Only whites treat people badly

>tried to add 2 dogs

Did the listing say that they couldn't bring outside food?

>>Dyne Suh
Fucking jurassic park fanboys.

>((((AIRBNB))))

Serves her right.

Yeah, then the rest of your country decided to shit millions of kids in our borders to take advantage of our laws and systems, take up space and natural resources, and demand that our country fundamentally change for a group of people who came here by disrespecting our laws. Fucking thanks Pablo

She committed the crime of Racial Discrimination. She was fined and ordered to be Re-educated. Good job Comrades!

How did Soviet laws get into our country?

Complete bullshit, it's because they're asian and whites aren't.

This is unconstitutional. Where the fuck is the Supreme Court? What kind of lawyer is Edward Lee?

Go back to your smelly sweatshop country, we dont support you fucking money worshipperz. You are a net drain on our culture and you dont even genuinely respect white people.

wow, i thought it was an AIRBNB penalty, not a government imposed one

lol. RIP california and the USA

Do you have a link that shows that? I want to show a friend this shit.