Tell me why modern women should settle for anything less than a perfect mate and husband. Men get to do it, right...

Tell me why modern women should settle for anything less than a perfect mate and husband. Men get to do it, right? No woman should have to settle for a man who isn't at least making six figures, over 6 feet tall, and isn't 100% white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuI6GTY9eVc
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>women with a bodyshape like tweedle-dee shouldn't settle.

why should men settle for a non virgin

I don't care, the dumb cunt can go die as a childless cat lady

Because the modern woman looks like this

Because there are none?

That's like expecting a child in a candy store to stick with one candy, and not rub his dirty hands all over the next shiniest wrapped candy he sees.

Her face is definately hideous beneath that makeup

Well, from the arguments I've seen on this board, women should only choose the best partners or else they'll all have midget retards running around.

Ok, well you just wait for that to happen then.

good luck then.

Exactly, every woman is damaged goods filth. The only thing they deserve is a bullet to the face.

Why should i settle for anything less than a perfect fembot?

Good for her, but she shouldn't complain if she fails to do so.

Leaving the mating game up to women is how civilizations collapse.

Because then there would be no marriages.No one is perfect

memes?

Up until their 30s, women have more inherent value then men, so they can date whoever they can afford to

>Men don't settle

Yeah, because I wanted my wife to have had a few dozen dicks run through her before we even met.

Absolutely everyone except shut ins lose their virginity in their teenage years.
If you didn't your problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=XuI6GTY9eVc

Monogamy has always been about pacifying betas so they don't wreck society and start civil wars out of sexual frustration. If female sexuality isn't strictly controlled then civilization falls apart. Men not only start "opting out", they start cheering for the death of the nation as they have no real reason to stay invested or loyal. For hundreds of years, the unwritten social contract of civilization has been "if you work and follow laws you can have a wife." This is no longer true and the facade of law and order is starting to vanish. If the state allows sexuality to regress to barbarism the rest of the culture soon follows.

slide thread, don't bother replying, or if you have to, sage it.

Appeal to majority fallacy.

sorry for these test posts, polite sage

The question is, aren't you damaged goods?

good luck with your cats, i guess

This guy sort of gets it.

Anyway at this point even if things reversed I wouldn't care. I've seen how ugly women are deep inside and I want nothing to do with that.

No longer necessary LGTOW (L is for Losers) can have new memes and masturbate instead of failing and becoming angry.

Autspergers should have fembots to take them out of the picture and make them happy. 2D mates are also acceptable.

It's cruel to teach autspergers they should compete. They should be routed around so they don't attempt to reproduce. Social eugenices FTW.

because modern women are artificial shit.

>No woman should have to settle for a man who isn't at least making six figures, over 6 feet tall, and isn't 100% white.

100% of the women deserve 1% of the men.
What is math?

>nose
>bags under eyes
Nah she doesn't get perfect because she isn't perfect.

This.
Civilization is by and for betas.
This is our gift to each other.

because not all women are decent or deserve a good husband

>100% of the women deserve 1% of the men.
Laugh all you want, but that's how most women think.

Lost at file name

They shouldn't. They are the most prized asset of all time.
Sup Forums is just pissed that hollywood lied to them when they promised hot women to every guy who was sad and lonely.
Better yourself, be interesting, take up fascinating hobbies, take care of your body. That's the only chance you have.

fair enough, but don't blame men who don't wanna participate in this kind of rigged game

Of course they should. It's fucking retarded to think that every woman is somehow deserving of the perfect specimen. There's a reason that people tend to settle down with someone who is their equal - aesthetically, socially, and financially.

>A 300 pound landwhale should be dating a 10/10 guy

Yup, ok.

I can smell your beef flaps from over here.

different standards, the girls that do lose it then shouldn't be mad to be called sluts.

I don't blame them, but I also don't believe for a second that's it's a lost cause. There are plenty of good looking women who are down to earth and want a healthy partner to spend time with. Men in general have just really gotten away from being healthy. Going to work and coming home to play video games is not a healthy lifestyle.
Well, we're specifically discussing top tier women... The best of the field get to take the top wage offerings, correct?

The irony is that many of the women that are fucking huge, at least 300+lb have rings on their fingers...

They shoule settle for whatever they want to. It's a free country. They just have no room to argue after they hit the wall and are looking at a middle age of cats and box wine.

>eligible

Yup, that's just code for "not Brad Pitt."

Everyone should be be allowed to self actualize whatever way they want. If a porky 3/10 wants to go after 10/10 men is fine, then men playing giving up and playing video games is also fine.

I have a thing for middle age women with cats and like cheap wine. There's an air of desperation and sadness about them that's such a turn on for some reason.

Women that are ultra confident and proud of themselves bore me...

It's a band-aid for a compound fracture. This is just the beginning of the collapse.

Men don't irreperably damage their genes by having promiscuous sex

Women are like any other product. They reflect the beauty and righteousness of their creator (their family and country). The next generation of female babies can be made into better women but we have to fix society.

Nice pic, saved

>then men playing giving up and playing video games is also fine.
Apparently not given all the articles I see about how modern men are losers.

Women lose their virginity at birth

I completely agree... But why are both sides constantly bitching about their decisions?

Either change or stop your fuckin bitching.

>Men don't irreperably damage their genes by having promiscuous sex
They are no better than sluts, though.
Can't complain about no traditional women if there's no traditional men.

I don't believe women are a product, I respect their lifestyle even though often I don't agree with it. In the end I only have control over what I personally want. And if I don't get my 12 year old waifu, then I have no problem remaining celibate, to be completely fucking honest.

Because both sides haven't really made a choice, they've been railroaded into a sexual dystopia by Jewish social engineering

If a woman insists on holding out for an unrealistic Christian Grey-tier man, that's fine.

If I want to just relax, work enough to fuel my hobbies, and don't feel the need to pursue women, that's also fine.

Why can't men and women reconcile this?

>If I want to just relax, work enough to fuel my hobbies, and don't feel the need to pursue women, that's also fine.

Not according to the media

I call women a "product" because they are literally a product of their environment. They are easier to control then men and thus appear to be the most virtuous sex when society is functioning properly. However, this apparant virtue is an illusion and they abandon it the instant the boot of patriarchy is taken of their neck. Once the average women is more degenerate than the average man you know your society is dying and that men have lost control.

How so? I don't watch much tv or movies anymore, but it seems to me that marriage is being discouraged for both sexes.

Women are encouraged to become independent career women. If they do that, how exactly are men expected to become married providers?

You're being too much of a moralfag to see why controlling female sexuality is more essential. This is a pragmatic issue, not an idealistic one.

It's because women don't like men. They were never selected for liking men in the first place. All women are lesbians who would destroy the male sex the moment it outlived its usefulness. Men need to wake up to this fact and react accordingly.

Came here to say that this guy is telling only truths and you all should read his posts.

>Men have lost control.
True.

>Women are degenerate.
Also true in the times we're living. And partly (totally) of this is fault of the mainstream media.

Everyone deserves control in every way.
Freedom in itself is a cancer.

I meant that every other day, there are articles being written about how women can't find suitable partners anymore because men are "checking out" or are too immature for relationships. They're basically blaming men for women and their failures in the dating world.

Those feet are amazing

Because large portions of both genders agree with you and that will result in population decline and the death of your country while European globalists import the third world to rape what's left.

As a man, why shouldn't I settle down with the 19 year old woman who already wants to have children at that age? Why should a man settle on some roastie who is his own age?

i cant wait to make 6 figures

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

>modern women

roasties

why do you care what the (((media))) says?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

God damn what a fucking stupid post

Yes, sure, a perfect man deserves a perfect woman

There's nothing more to it

God damn fucking kikes and you stupid ass virgins sliding more important shit with your fucking neurotic sexual frustration

Women are the ultimate degenerates.
They fuck themselves, bed posts, dogs, even fucking cacti if they're horny enough.
Society always kept a leash on them for a reason.

>some men get perfect women so no woman should settle for less than the perfect man

STOP REPLYING TO THIS FUCKING RETARDED SHIT YOU FUCKING MORONS

Eh, I don't really, but apparently the rest of the country does and that's sad.

>and isn't 100% white
americlaps btfo

What I don't get is why men call women who are hypergamous sluts? If anything they are redpilled.

>being degenerate
>redpilled

It's not just that. Women genuiely hate men. Widows are more happy than married women. Us guys really need to reconsider some things. I wouldn't be suprised if at some point we had to kill all women.

No I mean when a woman seeks out the best mate. That seems redpilled to me.

Yeah, no, men have certain requirements su h as being a virgin, good Christian, and potentially good stay-at-home mother for future children. That's far from expecting perfection. Women that OP describes are mentally-ill or unmarriable.

If she found the best male, she wouldn't be a slut.

You don't find the best mate in nightclubs. Give me a fucking break.

What I find weird is how we have those threads every fucking hour yet a lot of posters on Sup Forums play dumb about it, claiming they've never seen it and that men are so privileged that they never get criticized for anything. Some weird shit is going on here, man.

>flag
>it's dah Joos!
I can't even tell if this is satire anymore

That's not what I'm saying. Obviously I'm not talking about promiscuity. I'm talking about women going after the highest quality mate they can get. Mgtows and virgins shit on them but that's the best thing she can do.

>Men get to do it, right?
Wrong.

And 90% of them fail and remain childless. That's fine, but betas shouldn't pick up the pieces.

look faggot i dont care if people in north america breed or dont. i dont care if the family unit becomes a thing of the past

but many do care and bitches with unrealistic expectations will be taught the error of their ways. its happening as we speak. women reaching their early 30s killing themselves because nobody wants to marry them because they whored around to long

shits going to be a epidemic in 3 years potentially

So she has to choose between the best genetics and the most stability. Why wouldn't a woman get pregnant by an alpha and have a beta take care of them?

Because nobody wants to take care of a bastard.

True. I was thinking from a purely scientific standpoint.

I literally just came by to visit Sup Forums today, I haven't been on this board in the past few days.

thats what feminism is all about letting women choose their own mate i dont care who they choose to be with and no one should to

From a scientific standpoint it makes sense. It's just not realistic. Women these days are encouraged to go for the best man possible. It's fine, but expectedly, most fail. When they are alone and childless they turn to the men who they rejected in their teens, only to be rejected in return. And that's also fine.

The things you consider important and judge others by are irrelevant.

>No woman should have to settle for a man who isn't at least making six figures, over 6 feet tall, and isn't 100% white
>only 2% of men even qualify
>but 50% of society are women