When will the wall be built?

On the train today and this stupid spic kept shouting Spanish into her phone. There's no way in hell that she's here legally and everyone there knew it. I'm fucking sick of these subhumans /pol! I voted for Trump so that he'd take of these border jumpers, but they're still fucking here!

When will the wall be here?!?!

Look at that fat burger clap lard ass pretending to mind his own business while sneak snapping a picture of someone who's minding their own business. Pathetic loser.

What the fuck are you talking about?

the only subhuman i see is the fat sperg in the windows reflection

That's not me that's my friend

god you racists are so fucking pathetic. I hate you more and more each day. Literal human trash. Why dont you fucking mind your own business for once. Pathetic losers.

That better just be perspective or a bag or something otherwise you fat as fuck boi

Also fuck spics

ahhhaahha the fucking reflection you fat degenerate fuck kys yourself today

Bullshit the US doesn't have trains

This is a old pic, OP is still a faggot though

>He's not redpilled
Read Jared Taylor, you cuck

mind your own business you fat fuck.

This.

yeh ok m8, well tell your "friend" he looks like a fucking retard for ragging on a woman who looks like she is on her way home from work/study/interacting with society whilst "he" looks like a fat neet on his way home from friday night magic

Hope soon. When im on the train usualy some walking tent sounds likes she's going to blow up the train when talking on the phone

That's my friend you fucking retards. IRL I'm 6'2 220 lbs. I'd fucking rek all of you niggers

>Reposting the same shitty bait
>Morons on Sup Forums still fall for it

You guys are fucking stupid

Sage

>falling for years-old troll posts

Lmao you're standing up for a spic
>0.02 cents have been deposited in your account
Shill

>On the train today and this stupid spic kept shouting Spanish into her phone.

That is a trait for all spics. Whether here legally or illegally. Spics are loud, arrogant, believe the world revolves are them.

Had one today, this NY Rican transplant with her feminist hair cut. While working even doing that fucking spic head nod.

Got a Rican family that moved in a couple of house down from mine. My white neighborhood is turning spic. This is a problem in Florida. But, this family has 6 young kids and they all are fucking loud. Do not control the dogs and let them run out, little to no control over their kids. The mom is to fat to do anything other than talk on the phone where the entire neighborhood can hear her.

It's genetic for spics. They have no courtesy to anyone or anything other than themselves.

why bother to even say this?

ITT newfags who've never seen this pic before. Remember your mandatory lurking period is 2 years

>When will the wall be built?
What wall?

What an amazing picture, this is fucking art.

taking the bait this hard

You're already building it, one calorie at a time

You stupid fuck. White knighting never gets you pussy, it just makes you one.

Everyone knows it's a troll, some redditors are just desperate to not be the ones who get BTFO for once.

>Implying that Donald Trump will eventually build a wall

Sure OP, sure.