TUNE IN THIS KIKE IS GOING FULL 1488

TUNE IN THIS KIKE IS GOING FULL 1488

HE'S EXPOSING ZOG AND CALLING OUT THE CONVICTION OVER TURNING OF (((SHELDON SILVER)))

HE'S LITERALLY EXPOSING THE KIKES HE MIGHT BE ONE OF THE GOOD ONES

Other urls found in this thread:

player.listenlive.co/25961
talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=111925&s=16318&k=06ecb8b1-608e-42dc-af58-9380ab0893b9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He likes to toot his horn a little bit much but he is a good guy

link pls

Turn on, Kellyanne blah blah

Turn off

I usually only listen on youtube with adblock so I never have to hear him shill Australian back cream either. Sounds weird.

I always deep down knew Savage was one of our guys...(((Mark Levin))) however is a lost cause.

I know it'll be on youtube or whatever eventually but making a post about it, and not even giving a link or information to listen to it live is not acceptable.
You're not even giving him extra views you're just fucking it up. and going
>woah something something
Get your act together.

>Google "Michael savage stream"
woah that was difficult

>woah that was difficult
Difficult to put in the OP apparently but okay.

player.listenlive.co/25961

The beginning was okay, now he's kvetching about his arteries, *snore*...

>The beginning was okay, now he's kvetching about his arteries, *snore*...
And if the cunt had put it in the OP we would've had a chance to hear what he was ranting about.
See the point? Not trying to be a hardass but geez..

thanks mate

>The corruption conviction of former Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver was overturned Thursday by a federal appeals court that cited a recent Supreme Court ruling that narrowed the definition of what it takes to convict a public official.

>The three-judge panel of the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Manhattan said it could not conclude that a rational jury would have convicted the Democrat if it had been properly instructed on what constitutes an "official act."

>Image: Former Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver leaves court surrounded by reporters
Former Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver leaves court surrounded by reporters in New York, Tuesday, May 3, 2016. Seth Wenig / AP
Silver was sentenced last year to 12 years in prison after he was convicted of collecting $4 million in kickbacks from a cancer researcher and real estate developers in return for using his powerful post to help them. He has not had to report to prison while he awaited the outcome of his appeal.

>The appeals court said the judge's instructions on the law were not consistent with the Supreme Court's recent reversal of the conviction of Virginia Republican ex-Gov. Bob McDonnell.

>"While the Government presented evidence of acts that remain 'official' under McDonnell, the jury may have convicted Silver for conduct that is not unlawful, and a properly instructed jury might have reached a different conclusion," the panel wrote.

>In reversing McDonnell's conviction on charges he illegally accepted more than $175,000 in loans and gifts from a businessman, the Supreme Court raised the standards federal prosecutors must use when they accuse public officials of wrongdoing.

>The 2nd Circuit said the instructions given to the Silver jury by the trial judge were consistent with precedential rulings in other cases prior to the Supreme Court decision in the McDonnell case.

He actually is one of the few good ones.Good ones call out the rest. They can still be human after all. Just most of them aren't.

>Acting U.S. Attorney Joon H. Kim said, "While we are disappointed by the Second Circuit's decision, we respect it, and look forward to retrying the case. Although it will be delayed, we do not expect justice to be denied."

>Lawyers for Silver didn't immediately comment.

>The ruling adds further uncertainty as to what will happen with the appeal of the conviction of former New York Senate leader Dean Skelos. Skelos, a Republican, was convicted in 2015 on extortion, bribery and conspiracy charges. He, too, has cited the McDonnell ruling in his appeal, which is pending.

>Lawyers for Skelos did not immediately respond to messages seeking comment Thursday.

Fuck he called out the rotschilds.. haha didn't expect that. Was halfway through him pretending macron came out of nowhere.. He's on his game today.

kek he's extolling macron right now

>plays sympathy for the devil just before it
Fucking kek..

I've long time thought that he's a lurker here, obviously especially after the 4channel thing.

I could've sworn i had a conversation with him in a savage thread that was in the OP as spitting image of his usual riffing. The guy i was talking to kept talking about things that it seemed only savage would know about savage and what he thought and what he believed in etc. I kept noticing that, and being extremely polite aswell. Wouldn't surprise me.

I remember i talked to him about jewry and how it was important for jews to distance themselves from other jews who called for white genocide and agreed that it wasn't a good thing when i first pointed out he was protecting other jews, that it was more the milieu that was the reason for it and what he could and couldn't say. But that he had distanced himself from the new york jews and others in various regards. It was pretty interesting.. i kept thinking, is this fucking michael savage, but never said anything to him about it to not scare him away, but man either 10/10 larper or him being in a thread about him, was strange in a good way.

Mark Levin is good too.

It's not like Jews are born evil. It's simply that they're well-moneyed, well-connected, and organized Jewry does exist. It doesn't mean all Jews are a part of it.

dude, Savage talks shit about jews all the fucking time. This is not news. Yes he is one of the good ones; possibly the best jew on Earth.

it was like "well michael savage believes" and then personal details that are extremely hard to find. and "michael savage believes" and similar things. i was like no way.. hahaha

He KNOWS about Sup Forums and Sup Forums for sure, cause of the caller etc.. and then started ranting about a little later "it's just regular people talking about things and how awesome it was that they could talk about things so straight forward".

talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=111925&s=16318&k=06ecb8b1-608e-42dc-af58-9380ab0893b9

>savage
>extremely polite
100%definitely not him

SHIT

Levin is a blatant shill for israel and tax cuts for his billionaire kike friends

>100%definitely not him
Except if he didn't want to know it was he or that he was here. Incognito vs persona.

Find me a lurker who's not a leftist brigading this place that just goes
>whatever the fuck i just spew shit out and call people shit
>wops, didn't realize where i am this is not twitter or facebook.. shit.. please don't hurt me.
Ofcourse you're polite especially if incognito and a radio personality.

Search Savage Nation 2.5 hrs. Ad free podcast will be uploaded.

what makes this place great is that we can speak our minds completely to the truest extent and we take care of our own. If you can't speak the truth the truth doesn't exist, the bloody trial and tribulation to get things like or similar to the 1st ammendment was all about that.. it was to protect the UNPOPULAR speech not the popular one, don't need to protect that. "sky is blue WOAH you can't say that" said noone ever.

Thank you sir.

>you're making a million a year
>Please sir do not diminish my income
fucking rich kike REEEEE

Was about to comment too, but I won't lie; I laughed due to the jewness of it

>love of money is the root of evil - jesus christ of the covenant of jacob. as relayed by timothey
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." 1 timothy 6:10

Not to HAVE money or enough for yourself or your family but to love it at expense of everything else.

Did you know the male swan, cygnus olor picks a mate for life.. a bird.. a fucking BIRD.. A BIRD.. oldest age of that BIRD recorded in denmark 40 years old.. same mate 40 years.. BIRD.. a BIRD.. has more loyalty than most people.. makes you think.. what made that bird what made it think that.. Swans always associated with purity and loyalty and fascinated generations upon generation.

In some instances this BIRD.. when its mate died.. went to the lake the BIRD died.. and sings a song every year..

Are you a bird or a human? A human with its advanced brain should be a bit better shouldn't it?

*rubs hands*

>don't make my house a house of merchandize = animals show more dignity than you.

we're not birds, we're more like termites.. we treat eachother like termites. or ants.. We observe reality of how somehow these animals are even more dignified than us.. and we're the steward race.. it's hard to keep pretending why we should not be wiped out and recreated into something better/more beneficial for the most part.

There's 2 kinds of humans, the ones who are justified by nature, the others are only saved by faith. And the ones who think they are saved by nature, (like the jews and muslims) are not saved at all whatsoever in that regard. And they treat others like they are uppermost subliminally communicating that error like a beacon to anyone who are listening. Nature is the good person in whatever category posessing that caliber, the rest are filth. like the mold eating your sandwhich if you leave it out of the fridge for a couple of days, it thinks you're dead, starts eating you. The biological garbage collector.. they've found certain fungi can actually eat nuclear wast producing a sugar residue.. it's amazing really the intellect that goes into that whole thing.

The only thing that remains is how we're going to justify ourselves so late in the game by trying to atleast with trembling hands present some pretense of semblance with so much crime violence death and corruption that has happened.

gnite, enjoy the savage stuff.

>2.5 hours
Nigger when I listen to his podcast without commercials that shit is like 45 minutes long

So true, savage is the Only one i can listen too. Yes he has never changed his message since 1994, borders language, and culture. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Savage is probably most critical of jews. He will call out anyone at anytime.
He lives by, The truth will set you free! Love it!