This 'Brazil is a violent monkeyland' meme based on cherrypicked Liveleak footage of the poorest districts in towns...

This 'Brazil is a violent monkeyland' meme based on cherrypicked Liveleak footage of the poorest districts in towns needs to stop.

Brazil can be safest country in the world. If you think Brazil is simply violent, you're an idiot. Only imbeciles who don't take care of themselves deservingly get robbed, raped and murdered here. But in the First World ANYONE can be

>raped by a muslim suffering a sexual emergency
>get divorced and have half your shit robbed and be in risk of prison if you not give the pitch half your income until you die
>be accused of rape and get life ruined while your women bring in Muhammed with candy and smiles
>go to jail if you defend yourself and kill a minority
>go to jail because of a comment on social media

It is disgusting and unnatural. Brazil has good natural dangers like Zika, Dengue and Murder. People fear what people have always feared. I enjoy fearing getting shot waiting bus instead of getting accused of having raped someone 20 years ago because I posted a meme on Twitter that offended a 400 pounds 26 years old baby. You western fucks have no idea how cucked you are. Also, violence doesn't just happen in Brazil. Murder is only in specific murder districts known by everyone: like favelas, beaches, local markets, crowded tourist sights, jammed tunnels, desert streets, public parks, areas without public lightning, city centers, city highways, etc.

If you see murder on Liveleak, it's favelado murdering favelados, not brazilians. Brazilians are not violent. Brazilians are not monkeys. Don't believe the memes. Americans are the violent ones. They are so fat that their only sport is bomb throwing with Ahmed and Saheed. American army alone has murdered more than brazilians in the past 10 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html
dw.com/en/unaids-names-brazil-model-country-in-the-fight-against-hiv-aids/a-15570043
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
bestgore.com/murder/brazil-killer-use-finger-gouge-eye-brain-murder-man/
theync.com/butchery-unsuccessful-beheading-so-lets-ripped-out-his-guts.htm
slate.com/articles/life/the_history_of_american_slavery/2015/06/animated_interactive_of_the_history_of_the_atlantic_slave_trade.html
archive.is/xvwBf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Brazil has good natural dangers like Zika, Dengue and Murder

what

My girlfriend is from Floripa in southern Brazil. She has dark hair and green eyes and the best body I've ever had. I love Brazil OP. No lie. Fellow Mass residents, go out in Everett and see what you're missing.

You literally eat monkey in soup.

You have no credibility as a country

>You western fucks have no idea how cucked you are.
We literally do, that's what Sup Forums is against, you're preaching to the choir.
He means violence and disease are natural dangers as opposed to Muslim sexual emergencies and divorce rape.

out of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world 21 of them are in Brazil
worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html

It means those dangers are good and real instead of micro-aggresions and false rape accusation.

America is cuck central and everything bad comes from there.

Stop dating brazilian women, they belong to brazilian men. An american dating a brazilian is like a muslim dating a white american girl. That is how I feel.

Also, (((Floripa)))

She's chocking on the BBC as you are shitposting. Never trust long distance relationships (since Brazil's traffic is so bad, every relationship is long distance).

You're Mexico.

You have no credibility as a country.

Brazil has good natural dangers like Zika, Dengue and Murder.
???

Brazil is the only white european country left in the world.

el mexicANO

monkey op wants to bait us

Hey nignog, she lives in Everett, Massachusetts with me. She learning to hate blacks under my guidance. I'll continue to fuck Brazilians because they love my light blue eyes and olive skin

Brazil is a degenerate mess filled with trannies, drugs, coons, and blanddad shit. Dirty dumb monkey scum

7:1

As I said, just don't be a dumbass american and you won't get murdered. It's not so hard. Just don't act like an idiot and you won't get a bullet to the head.

>if mugged, give them everything you have without hesitation
>sympathize for they are poor people and need your technology more than you
>only buy things that have been previously stolen at least two times
>waste of money to buy it from the shop or stolen once because it's gonna get stolen again
>in case of thunder kidnapping, try to speak their language and don't attack
>in case of the rape, pretend you enjoy it so it goes away faster as proven by Universidade de São Paulo
>in case of arrastão, throw yourself on the ground with your property firmly embraced between arms
>in case of police extortion, always offer a bid higher than the police charges you as a show of good faith
>in case of tranny chokehold, don't resist because they will overpower you

Brazil is quite possibly the worst country in the world outside of literal failed states. They have the degeneracy of the West, the violence of Mexico/Central America, the poverty of Africa, and the racial tensions of the United States. Fucking subhuman monkeys.

>42% white country trying to lecture Brazil

We are about as white as you are, Jamal.

>Can be the safest in the world
Well la-de-fucking-da

I can say anything COULD BE anything.

This is why people say you Braziliansapiens are 2 steps down the ladder from us.

Come back when your COULD turns into HAS

i mean..... 90% of Brazil is the poorest distircts

Google kidnap / murder rates and missing people lists

>this is an intelligent favelamonkey

First result is the Netherlands.

Last seen being taken away by men with turbants.

>Welcome to the Monkey Houuuuuuuusssseeeee
What did Joe Scarborough mean by this?

Oh boy, the ever elusive white brazilian

trying to educate a board filled with basement dwelling, anime loving future pedophiles ...you are brave

Most tards here are masturbating forever virgins ...those who do travel come to brazil to fuck brown women and find brides...like tom brady

pol is the last bastion of white butthurt fags

Agreed.

As an example, Sup Forums is filled with Trump-supporters because they see him as the father figure they never had 'cause their dad couldn't punch their whore straight in the face and keep her in check. Instead she got half his shit and left.

Now Sup Forums is single mommy kin trying to see maleness in racist xenophobes who have nothing special about them.

All Sup Forums has is their "muh IQ tests" because in reality they are poor unemployed NEETs who have (((high IQs))) but never achieved anything because muh jews.

i can confirm
in contrast, in my country, the most violent crimes are committed in the richest areas, because criminals have free pass
why? because our communist government and judicial system will just turn a blind eye because those poor people are their voter base and they do nuffin wrong cuz baaaaaw they so poor how can you be so heartless

at least in Brazil i know for a fact that any nigger trespassing into rich or tourist areas will be shot on sight and buried in an unmarked grave

we can learn a lot from Brazil

Lol, no one cares favela monkey

>Uruguayan cattle
that's always my favourite part

You speak the truth brother

Pol speaks of degeneration and how to fix it, how to save the white man but is incapable of free thought not based on ((statistics)) and fake bullshit fed to them by the very entity they pretend to hate, predicated by the very tool they have used to destroy civilizations : (((divide & conquer )))

pol: ((( my iq))) and corrupt (((science))) tells me we are kangz but jews are smarter...huehuehue die shitskin

Brazil has the highest AIDS riddled population, next to West Africa.
Enjoy your AIDS nigger whore, retard.

Naw, Brazil is full of idiots.

But Portuguese is a beautiful language

>Only imbeciles who don't take care of themselves deservingly get robbed, raped and murdered here.
>brazilian mentality
This is why I'm leaving this shithole.

stop feeding the troll, please?

No one wants to visit Brazil, so you can stop posting already because no one cares.

Brazil is the world model on AIDS prevention and control

dw.com/en/unaids-names-brazil-model-country-in-the-fight-against-hiv-aids/a-15570043

you are the shitposter of the day

I'm defending this country and if brazilian people were more proud and cared more about their nation, we'd be a great country.

>Murder is only in specific murder districts known by everyone
>Brazil is good because crime only happens on the designated crime streets.

>But Portuguese is a beautiful language
only niggers speak portuguese

pic related

correct, but pol is not the place to find proud people, especially the no fap brazilian mama's boys of pol

Greetings from your smaller, and more dangerous neighboor. Now:

>Brazil has good natural dangers like Zika, Dengue and Murder

Good natural dangers? What in the brazilian fuck is a good natural danger?

>You western fucks have no idea how cucked you are.

We are also western dude, we are right under Usa.

>Americans are the violent ones

We are all violent senpai. One half of most countries is violent (my country is the exception, here everyone fights everyone), and another half is normal.

> But in the First World ANYONE can be

Yeah but it happens mostly in the third world.

Now im not saying that your are dumb or a monkey or anything. Your rant is mostly justified. Just pointing out some mistakes.

Shit thread.
I wanna see your traps
Post brazilian boipucci

Portuguese in brazil, is kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind of different, according to my mom, who had to learn brazilian due to work. Different accents, and small differences in some words.

Anyone got the set of that Brazil native chick with her gob open? Asking for a friend.

America caused the starvation that your countr y is suffering and you defend them, you literal cuck of Cochabamba, whore of Globalização?

I bet your (((IQ))) = 180

yet you are the spawn of animal ass sex dribblings that originated from an alcohol fueled family reunion 4 of July BBQ

Yeah no. American did took part in my country's downfall, but it wasnt their fault completly.

We depended on oil (and still do) And USA was our biggets customer. They started getting oil from other sources and.........

They're not "cherrypicked" LiveLeak videos if there are thousands of them. Same argument is made about black on black violence in their neighborhoods, they post that and 10 mins later they post Worldstar videos that look like Planet of the Apes trailers.

First the white mexicans and now the non-monkey brazilians

Why are Brazilians so hot?

Even your traps are better looking than most women.

Brazilian faggot detected

>Brazil can be safest country in the world. If you think Brazil is simply violent, you're an idiot.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Nigger, they have so much AIDS, they became the world's experts on AIDS!
HAHAHAHA
You're so dumb, you don't even realize what your posting!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You literally PROVED my case!!!

It's America's fault that we are all poor and violent, don't you see?

They won't let our government print the money it needs to build the infrastructure that is necessary for development and industrialization. ALl that because the USA wants us dependant on their imports.

They will also not allow us to exploit the industries of Niobium and Grafeno which we have monopoly over (just liek Venezuela has 71% of oil in the world but still poor somehow).

The USA is behind it all and we need a nuclear bomb to keep them at bay.

Fuck the yankees.

Sou do levante, tô com Maduro.

WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

race mixing ...that is why rich foreigners come here to fuck and find brides

>Only imbeciles who don't take care of themselves deservingly get robbed, raped and murdered here. But in the First World ANYONE can be

Go fuck yourself, you shit colored asshole.

>population half-white
>people half-white
Learn the difference. It could save your life.

We are as white as America.

But not nearly as obsessed with it as you are.

You just can't get over the fact your dick isn't the largest in the hood.

Maduro es un hijo de la grandisima puta, yeah I know.

America does have a hand in that southamerica is third world. But also recognize that we arent saints.

For example, since 1999 we have had 2 presidents. Both of them close ALMOST EVERY SINGLE INDUSTRY AND COMPANY in the country, and kicked out plenty of foreign companies, just beacuse. That isnt a smart move...

We have also fucked up, but I get your point, America has screwed us bad.

>Brasil
>White

Hahahah

Let people have their fun, jesus. Why are you so insecure?

Lol you do have the right to hate on europe cause they cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Indio sud Americans have the absolute best anti-bantz.

Good job, BRfriend, in the dystopian future, your country will probably literally inherit the earth.

You can't even read past a 5th grade level, mr (((IQ))) 180.
go read some more and when your testicles drop you are welcome to come back for an adult discussion

meanwhile, congrats on your no fap, your mom was getting tired of washing your crusty socks

>But not nearly as obsessed with it as you are.
Therein lies your problem. I'll let you get back to your BBC worship now.

>That one honest Brazilian.

I love this guy.

Maduro and Chavez were fixing Venezuela.

But then the CIA came to stop you.

Nice try, Joao...but seriously, you're a bunch of disgusting pardos savages...

bestgore.com/murder/brazil-killer-use-finger-gouge-eye-brain-murder-man/

he's still going at it i can't stop laughting holy fuck

bingo

>Same argument is made about black on black violence in their neighborhoods

Black arguments can be disproved by statistics.

But Brazilbro isn't trying to deny statistics ... he's complementing them, by pointing out what Eurocucks lack in crime statistics, make up with specific cuck situations, that prove Europe is just as backwards and uncivilized as the middle east as this point.

Also, Argentina and Uruguay are whiter than most of Europe.

hello my fellow whites

huehuheuheuhe

Sorry Paco that meat you put in menudo is just as bad

>Argentina and Uruguay are whiter than most of Europe
you do know that your country's census is self-reported, right? according to Argentina's census they are 95% white, which is obviously wrong if you've ever been there

>Argentina and Uruguay are whiter than most of Europe

Honestly, they're whiter than southern Italians...

theync.com/butchery-unsuccessful-beheading-so-lets-ripped-out-his-guts.htm

>It's America's fault that we are all poor and violent
And before us, it was the Portuguese hold you down from being a superpower right?

You country is a shithole because of the people, not because of American merchants and our trade policy. A nation is only prosperous if the the people are capable of prosperity.

Mulatto Latinos are not gifted with the ability with keeping a stable Republic.

Brazil is a great example on why globalism and browning of America will not make the world a better place.

For the record, regarding the trans-atlantic slave trade...
388,000 slaves were imported to all of North America while 4.8 million were brought to Brazil alone.

Sorry, Norwaybot. This one won't archive.
>The Atlantic Slave Trade in Two Minutes
slate.com/articles/life/the_history_of_american_slavery/2015/06/animated_interactive_of_the_history_of_the_atlantic_slave_trade.html

Lol, was being ironic .. but while white blue eyes blonde people are less common here than in USA ... actual black people are much rarer.

I literally only see an random black man once or twice a year by chance.

Always archive those archive.is/xvwBf

You can thank the merchants for this, as well.

Brazil is a violent monkeyland.

This is one of the shittiest attempts I've seen from an OP

Brazil does not abide by the one drop rule like the US.
You "Whites" are almost genetically as white as the average mestizo from mexico.
sauce-www.unz.com/gnxp/brazil-the-case-of-triracial-white-people/

>Mexico

Degenerate filth

You know, I used to feel bad when I was younger because I thought Brazil was a shit country.

But now that americows became burger niggers and eurofags became mohammed cucks... I don't feel so bad about Brazil anymore.

A guy was shot dead yesterday a few yards from here.

Brazil is a black country with white infra-structure, it works formally but not materially.

It's a car driven by monkeys. The car works but the monkeys will never be able to actually drive it.

The best thing you can do is either become a public employee or leave.

Brazil is a shithole, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

You have to cherry pick hard to find the decent places, not the other way around.

>this shitty pasta

UMA

>The problem with this shithole is that they think it's better to go after the criminals and put them in jail instead of preventing them from even becoming criminals in the first place. They choose to build more prisons and hire more cops instead of building schools and hiring better teachers. They never stop to think that the reason the niggers choose to steal is because they have no other choice, they are not educated, they live in favelas which must be a nightmare, they have no money to buy new shoes and basic stuff, so they choose to go for the crime because there's no chance a nigger with no education or money would succeed in life, so the government choose to wait for these niggers to grow up and become rapists, killers, drug dealers and stuff and put them in jail instead of give them a chance to have a normal life.

Like half of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world are in South and/or Central America.

Around 1/3 of those are in Brazil alone.

GTFO. Kys before some other soccernigger does

Fucking saved dude, LOL/.

I like Brazil. A lot.

But seriously, buying illegal FALs on favelas is quite a good reason to nuke half of Rio senpai

>I like Brazil. A lot.

I like big bunda mullatoes*