Here's some Maths PhD graduates from Princeton

Here's some Maths PhD graduates from Princeton

Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3321924/It-pays-good-maths-Nigerian-professor-solves-156-year-old-Riemann-problem-scoop-1million-prize.html
telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11965045/White-working-class-boys-are-the-worst-performing-ethnic-group-at-school.html
youtube.com/watch?v=H2jMuvvtWpY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chinese people really do have yellow skin.

>Notice anything?

Institutional racism and lack of oppurtunity for black and brown folks? Yup, noticing it.

Judging from the girls' faces thephotographer must be a black stud.

5/9 asian, 2/9 foreign, 2/9 affirmative action?

/thread

That girl is unattractive yet, as I know from my experience in engineering classes, will be fawned upon every day of her life by thirsty overweight beta males

Yeah it's called MATH you idiot

>5 chinks
>3 whites
>1 hapa

Sounds about right desu

Here's another class but this time 2014 instead of 2015.

the white women don't look like they belong there lmao

This man speaks truth

Princeton is the Arizona State of Ivy Leagues

Asians man, they're so OP when it comes to maths.

Americans are not white?

I would marry anna lawless, Maggie is wasted with the colored hair and tattoos

Bet she can't count the number of...

>Notice anything?
Yes, not White Christian men. The HR Departments of businesses and Admissions Departments of schools have done their job well. They are the Gate Keepers. They have purposely kept White Christian Man and mostly White Christian Women out of jobs and colleges. They are purposely discriminating against us. It is obvious ever where you look. I know so many guys who work in IT who tell e it is flooded with females in upper-management positions. For women supposedly not existing in that field, they sure dominate the upper-management for those fields. And, from what I am told, pretty much none of them have a background in IT or computer engineering.

>blaming racism for niggers being stupid
Why do niggie nigs have the smallest brain CC size? Are you going to blame racism for an entire race not advancing at the same rate than any other;even though there weren't even other races inside africa for thousands of years?

They're basically 50 IQ retards that didn't even invent the wheel for thousands of years.
>pic related
Poor innocent ,violent,thug,scumbag niggers. You aren't victims. You should all be wiped out ;)

>Notice anything?

Yes, there's some utterly vile manspreading going on in the front row. Those poor girls must have been traumatised

>That back left Greek
>Greeks are white

Bingo, I'm not hating though, after all im a minorit. I just find it an an interesting observation.

Then again those people's CV's are online and from what I can see every single one is smart af.

The (((guy))) in the middle wants to replay 1936 olympics?

Weird, I thought there would be at least one watermelon graduate with all the ones they kept enrolling

There's a Dean's List wall in the Math dept. building in Waterloo University.

In the early days of the university, the names of the Dean's List members are all European, but as time goes on, they all become Chinese. The final few plaques are 100% Chinese.

There is something quite disturbing about this, how the Chinese can even come to non-Chinese institutions and excel at math, it means they are particularly mathematically inclined as a race as I see it, more so than whites.

yes lots of soulless chinks

go away now r/asianmasculinity

I notice there aren't any niggers.
If America is so racist, why aren't blacks fleeing to Africa or the Caribbean?

Seriously. There's this ugly chick in my new class who is so used to attention from these desperate fucks that she's actually angry with me for not complimenting her new hairstyle or whatever-the-fuck it is. I'm sick of these bitches acting intelligent and expecting the goddamn world at their feet for it. Oh shit,you can memorize 3 textbooks!?! That makes you sexually appealing!
No fatty. No.I'm not here to boost that low self esteem you got from your uncle finger banging you when you were 8;which fucked you up so much you decided to be a transgendered wolf person.

>those people's CV's are online and from what I can see every single one is smart af.
Well that is good, glad to hear it. At least they are discriminating against White Christians with smart people, unlike some fields (law and medicine, for instance) where they are really lowering the bar to accept everyone who is not a White Christian.

Did someone blink?

The soccer dude fucked the bitch with big tits next to him, for sure.

Kek

>The final few plaques are 100% Chinese.
>Chinese can even come to non-Chinese institutions and excel at math
But do they really? Or are they just purposely being given these spots to erase Whites? I mean, there is such a disconnect between the country China and the Chinese who everyone claims have the highest IQ. If they really have the highest IQ, why is their country disgusting and dangerous and backwards?

Wow that girl on the far left is super cute.

And I don't even like tattoos or alt-girls. Math girls are so attractive idk why.

>Muh $400k starting math salary.
Please math is such a lame major. 7 of them are going to end up as math professors and one the one that supplemented learning about irrelevant abstract concepts with something useful might possibly have a decent career doing something other than studying more math.

Oh and yeah I notice there are no niggers. Just like there are literally two niggers in my graduating CS class of over 100 people. Niggers cant STEM, sorry.

>eskenazis
>greek

we have a right to live in the country WE BUILT after whitefolks used force to drag our asses to it

No niggers. Only Whites, and Honorary Aryans.

So the women who don't know anything about TI make more money than the men who do?

Most of them cheated to get there?

Don't be a retard, learn to identify a shitpost.

Foreign students pay more in tuition, so they make sure to keep them as long as they can. Unfair advantage fueled by greed.

I would sex.

>Notice anything?
Black people invented mathematics and therefore, don't need to attend that elementary class.

Maybe communist, they went from monarchy, where the emperor was a god to communism.

Maybe we're underestimating how influential is the framework set by the founding fathers in the USA success.

>they are particularly mathematically inclined as a race as I see it, more so than whites.
No, white math education is garbage. The kids are capable, but the teachers aren't.

There's two things going on.
1. There are a fuck load more chinese / asian that white people, so they'll be more people that excel in these areas.
2. Education systems in the West are dumbed down and there's no expection for Europeans to excel in areas like Maths or Engineering, when previously they excelled in these areas greatly. The only places you see whites do well in Maths are privates schools, otherwise it's not promoted at all. Whites have been so badly indoctrinated that they now consider themselves 2nd rate people at maths, when it was never the case before.

why are math people so fucking weird?
I know at least five people from every area of expertise
here are a few examples:

engineering
>a bit nerdy depending on the specialization, especially EE people, but generally capable of becoming semi-normie, dating, marrying, having kids, being normal
arts
business
>normal
technical, trades
>turbo-normal
software development
>kind of dorky sometimes but same as engineering in the end, capable of being normal, plenty of bros
IT
>nerdiest but still capable of being normal, wife kids minivan etc etc
math
>fucking autistic loser, incapable of basic conversation, can't do shit for himself, can barely tie his shoes, mails bombs to people using USPS and writes manifesto about how technology ruined the human race, rolls his own feces into little balls

why is this?

You're a fucking idiot. Affirmative Action helps niggers and spics more than it helps any other race. It's just that you are so fucking subhuman, that even with that extra help you still can't do anything of note. Kill yourself, monkey.

>Anna Lawless
kinda turned on by nerdy chicks

6 chinks
2 affirmative action "stem ladies"
1 guy that they probably though was hispanic so that's why they accepted him

They are all kids id have picked on in high school?

Yes. My cousin works in an IT dept as a BA for a global company. Seriously, 90% of the people above him are female, and they all make a butt ton more money than him. And, not one of them have a background in IT or computer science. He is a semester short of his computer science degree. Also, one lady got back from her three-month pregnancy break and was promoted a week later.

This so much.
Answer is 20. Two pieces = one cut, so one cut takes 10 mins.

糖醋里脊 宫保鸡丁 麻婆豆腐 馄饨 饺子 炒面 北京烤鸭 春卷

One of them has a Besiktas shirt

Dat nigga in the middle was reppin vodaphone

Jesus Christ.

AYO HOL UP

If they're doing PhDs then that means the "Asians can only follow instructions" meme was a meme all along. PhDs require creativity.

Why do you insult them? You don't do a PhD to make money or scam people. Whitey already left after undergrad to work in private equity

Are you sure you dont want to blame the fact that niggers have an IQ of 65 average?

And in really, its the whites and asians experiencing racism in college because of affirmative action. They have to meet a race quota so they have to accept niggers over asiasn even though the asians scored higher.

Check your black privilege, cunt.

>(((eskenazis)))

how can goybois even compete

>actual real autists enjoy math so you'll find a lot of them in the field
>this is somehow weird
are you retarded or just pretending?

I'm going to need sauce on that.

>Asian Eyes.jpg

After eyelid surgery and colored contacts

The teacher was most certainly a woman. I can smell that female logic a mile away.
>If it takes 10 minutes to create 2 pieces
>It takes 15 minute to create 3 pieces

한국사람이 부족하네

Or it means that their culture puts a higher value on education than ours does. Same goes for kids in a lot of Eastern European countries. They start learning calculus and other material than US students dont get to until high school/college while theyre still young children. Of course they're going to dominate us in these fields when (((America))) puts more value into promoting nigger culture and degeneracy.

I'd say 70% of people, if they had strong enough work ethic, would be able to get a undergrad degree in math. The problem is "its too hard" because they were raised to be nigger loving degenerates who would rather do nothing and coast by.

And for all the shit talk Indians get here, for every shitty pajeet mickey mouse coder that copy and pastes trash code from github, theres another getting a phd who's smart as fuck. My (good CS) school is like 60% indian and they are coming here really knowing their shit unlike Americans who just thought they would be making games and drop first year. I was one of 6 Whites in a 400 level class of 200 people last year. Every single person in there was Indian or Asian.

America hasn't given a fuck about education for a long time and its really starting to show.

>plastic surgery
>died hair
>colored contacts
>makeup to make her eyes look bigger

Excuses.

I love this meme. When was the last time you saw a rape ape building a house? Building a skyscraper? When was the last time you saw a negroid with the competency, reliability, and work ethic to be a general contractor?
Fuckin lolz. Niggers did not and never did build anything, they only destroy.
Fuck off Shaneequa

Yeah they're the fakest race of women out there by far, shit's crazy

>Only (((Whites))), and Chinks
FTFY.
>Jews aren't white
>Insectoid Chinks aren't Honorary Aryans; that honor belongs to sushiniggers

>The teacher was most certainly a woman. I can smell that female logic a mile away.
funny how no one ever would think a male teacher would make such mistakes.

Women have no right to be teachers. They're fucking retarded. All my teachers were women in school and I was smarter than them. This one dumb bitch would correct my math problems and I would have to take it back to her and tell her she corrected it wrong and she would be like "oh well i couldn't read your hand writing." I HAVE THE BEST FUCKING HAND WRITING.

It's a literal conspiracy to do away with white privilege.

This woman is a maths PhD from Princeton. Notice anything?

No one can be this retarded
>Checks flag
Ah, carry on then

THIS. And the men that actually want to be teachers are cucks and just as bad for the most part. If teaching was seen as (and actually was) a more noble professional and not viewed as a woman's job the quality of education would skyrocket.

Problem is that its no longer about education. Its about (((indoctrination))).

>Common Core Math

Sit down white boys.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3321924/It-pays-good-maths-Nigerian-professor-solves-156-year-old-Riemann-problem-scoop-1million-prize.html

telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11965045/White-working-class-boys-are-the-worst-performing-ethnic-group-at-school.html

youtube.com/watch?v=H2jMuvvtWpY

Something tells me people won't recognize the name Princeton in 50 years.

There's more poo Asian in this one. The OP is mostly east Asian with just a dollop of white.

Wait, Tay Zonday is a tranny now?

top fucking kek at that manlet

RAGE IS ALL I FEEL

Princeton doesn't have a gym?

I notice she obviously has white admixture.

I provided an example. Here's another one. You think we rage about common core just because we hate liberals?

Nah. Too much oppression.

>mexican intellectuals

I've said this before in other threads about education. The universities that will stay top tier are those that don't drop standards, and don't have stupid shit like quotas. Accepting mediocrity means being a mediocre institution.

Math PhD grads look even more autistic than speed runners.

yeah

theyre all black

Want to guess how many of the Asians are foreign students? Look up their CV and check if they have their BA from a Chinese university.

I bet at least 90% of them are foreign.

>being such a manlet that you are shorter than other asians
god that has got to suck for him

This is a deliberate choice by the Chicom controlled DNC to handicap western kids to keep them from being a threat. This is the same shit as that voter literacy test from Louisiana, only this is the education itself, not even the test.

>be brit
>use a top tier ivory league school as an example of the norm

>offended math autist

>Notice anything?
One of them is a glorious Turkroach wearing the Besiktas uniform.
>Superpower by 2022
The rest are all virgins.