Black Guy Jumped (Uncensored)

Looks like the most savage people are whites not, refugees seeking a better life. I dare you to prove me wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=3bYtd7jx06A&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=ExplicitVideos

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=3bYtd7jx06A&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=ExplicitVideos
youtube.com/watch?v=EsceIIpSdeM
youtube.com/watch?v=pfMscCNiHsc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7aOrRaZk3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hooktube.com/watch?v=3bYtd7jx06A&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=ExplicitVideos

No clicks for you

Don't care now give an actual perspective on this tourist being killed or gtfo.

Nigga,you been Serbed.

wow you're totally not the 85th person to make a thread about this, retard
is this the designated slide thread now, along with the poland and japanese immigration threads

Lmao now that was funny. However, I think we need to note that refugees are a hot target by the right but they totally overlook the savagery of eastern euros...

bump

Wow would never expect a fascist to encourage others to follow their rules. Do you have anything to add or are you gonna beg me for some subsidies to fund your basket weaving project?

you can subsidize this dick you faggot

Serbians are the scum of the earth.

Wow sounds like stereotypical projection. Just come out the closet already. It's 2017, you can have as many dicks and hiv outbreaks your heart desires.

I think Slavs are a step low. Ever wonder what that taxi/subway smell is? SLAVS

bump

Nobody gives a shit about the bait you typed to go with the video. Be more subtle you idiot

I declare this a nig thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=EsceIIpSdeM

You sound impure yet claim supremacy. Go spend your time checking your gene pool. I can smell Ukraine on you through the screen.

Give apes fire and they try to kill each other. I think we need to make walled habitats for them, give them guns and let the survivors serve on the front lines of our wars.

Ah I'm amused. Some of Charlotte's best Red Wine will enhance this.

Sickening. I thought nignogs were so brave and powerful. It took that many to fight him?

Black guy was sexually harassing a woman at the bar. No sympathy.

Didn't hear that. What's your source? I heard he took a selfie.

My ass, niggers gonna nig.

There is no proof of that. I don't have source but what happened is there was a fight at the bar. It escalated and black man tried to run away, but Serbs ran after him. The question is what started the fight, but that is a he said she said question and you'll never get a good answer. In the video at the bar it looks like the Serb throws the first punch then the black guy throws a glass bottle at the Serb, but misses and it might have hit others behind him. Pro tip, if you throw a glass bottle in a bar and hit the wrong target you're going to get fucked up by not only the person you threw the bottle at, but also the person you accidentally hit. That being said all the stories make it out as though he did nothing and was just trying to run away, but he threw punches and glass bottles so he was involved and engaged with the fight.

Serb threw first punch, black guy threw glass bottle or ashtray and missed hitting other bar patrons. All the patrons then proceeded to beat the shit out of the black guy who tried to run but couldn't run fast enough.

lmao Very fine work by the boys in blue.

So in other words, another story of he dindu nuffin?

Bull SHIT! We all know blacks are the fastest animal on the planet.

>(uncensored)
You don't need to put trigger warnings on post here, faggot.

Absolutely, if somebody throws anything made of glass at a bar, they are about to get fucked up. I'm a bouncer, a few weeks ago some drunk asshole threw his glass straight down onto the floor in anger and literally all of the bartenders chased him out and were ready to fight. Don't throw glass, that's just basic human decency.

Meeeh it depends with shaggy pants,or the ones that smoke,or an untrained one against someone that does train...
I once had to run from a group of Latin kings and i made it safely thanks to their shaggy knee down pants

>rape gangs seem infinitely worse
Would you agree or disagree?

Ah true. Shaggy pants may be stylish for the hood but suck for fleeing. He should've pulled his pants up.

Nah rape ain't that serious. Women have rights now therefore, being a virgin isn't as valuable.

wow its almost like a nigger got a taste of what its like when its 12 vs. 1 from behind

I hope he peed his pants in terror

>Serbians
>white

Kek

What's an American nigger even doing in Greece?

That's why I would never wear pants around my knees and baggy shirts when talking shit and looking for a fight. Not that I talk shit and look for fights, because I'm a white man with better shit to do.

Serbs are the meanest whites, followed by Russians

But they are still better than the best nigger

Fuck you OP

Broke my 2week nofap streak

WDYM? Blacks claim they're the best fighters. I mean look at Boxing.

Exactly.

Probably hoping to get laid by a pure white girl. Can't get charged with weak rape laws right?

Bwahahaha

I think Slavs take the cake in matters of lowlife violence.

It's what I do.

bump

KFC REMOVED
youtube.com/watch?v=pfMscCNiHsc

Nigga that shit pixelated g.

obviously the fucktard who smashed the bottle on the table started it

I cannot prove you wrong because you're absolutely correct.

Niggers need to all go the fuck back to africa. You have no place in the white man's world, you just bring our civilization down with your niggerfication. But alas, until we gas the fucking kikes we won't be able to rid ourselves of your welfare riding infestation.
You. Have. To. Go. Back.

It really shows how desperate cucks are to keep the "EVIL VIOLENT WHITE DEVIL" myth going.

If they get a vid of whites being violent they will harp on it for months until the next one comes along, meanwhile you can go to Colin Flaherty's channel and view ten videos a day depicting black on white violence or black on asian violence.

really makes you think.

I think he wasn't an African American. I think he was an African Greek. He was in Greece after all.

The guy who threw a punch began it chief.

Hmmmmmmmmm....

Hey man gotta deal with your daddy's sin. Should've never used their labor and paid white men to do the jobs.

The markets saturated with violent blacks. Can you blame consumers harping on rare content.

He was a black that graduated and went to Greece.

I really do hate it because while a human being will see it as a "Man bites dog" kind of story stupid blacks will see it as a "EVIL WHITE DEVIL" story because black on white crime is never accurately depicted in the media.

It all results in more violence being directed whites way.

>basketball american goes basketballing in a foreign land
>gets rekt

no sympathy

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7aOrRaZk3I

Americans should keep their niggers contained in their own shithole.

Yep but what can ya do? You know who runs the airwaves. "SHECKELBERG"

KOBE?

i believe his name was toby.

>daddy's sin
Nigger fuck you. My direct ancestors didn't come to the states until after WWI. My indirect ancestors were Amish or Quakers who did their own fucking field work and even helped free some of your ancestors.
Daddy's sin still wouldn't apply even if that wasn't the case because African tribes captured rival African tribesmen, sold them as slaves to Arabs and Jews, and they are the ones who brought them to America. It may not be pretty, it may not have been morally right, but it's reality and that was the reality back then.
Quit treating yourselves like your perpetual victims and maybe you might pull yourselves out of your own damn misery.

Rest in peace, Black Engineer.

Sadly they'd lose.

Truth

>9984 ▶
> (You)
Lmao

I chose not to read that as I understand you are of lower intelligence. Learn what an analogy is lmao. "Nigger?" Have you not payed attention? Oh wait, you're likely an impure lower life form.

lmao Engineer through affirmative action.

No we wouldn't

in all seriousness, what was he studying?

Nigger made right
Serbian stronk

Why do people always say "seeking a better life" as if its some sort of justification? You can do all sorts of bad things "seeking a better life"; the thief is seeking a better life, why is it relevant?

He was yelling "Feta cheese is shit! Gyros are for faggot!". He left them no choice.

Looks like something more to it than this cam can explain. He came running into the scene from somewhere with a lot of people chasing him. Why is he running, why are they chasing him with intent to beat him?

>Hey man gotta deal with your daddy's sin. Should've never used their labor and paid white men to do the jobs.

In the vast majority of cases our fathers had nothing to do with it. But this does illustrate a point about European societies and the need for labor laws. If a handful of greedy assholes would have been shut down from the state, these problems in the US and South Africa wouldn't even fucking exist, to the detriment of everything.

> i saw a glass chinned nigger get himself killed here with whites backing off and performing CPR

Taking bets now

>fashion
>African American studies
>marketing
>"design"

Any takers?

>never_relax.webm

USA has the best forces.

No idea probably African American studies.

Because they're impure mutts incapable of rational thought.

lmfao Breh

He took a selfie with a white waitress

exactly. If they would've paid for white labor we wouldn't have these problems today. Sound familiar with the Mexican immicants?

damn fucking niggers

Don't forget music. He was gone be the next Dre...

>nigger tries to chimp out
>gets btfo by dudes that don't like niggers
>nigger dies
one less nigger. yays

i'm sure he dindu nuffin to make all them serbs chase him down the street right?

I don't understand.

Drunk grabbing a waitress and demanding a selfie. Gets told to fuck off.
Smashes a bottle and either hurts someone by accident or on purpose.

Then he gets punched but gets uppty and spits at the man who hit him. He throws an ashtray and runs

I know for a fact my family owned slaves. Wanna see how many fucks I give or how much guilt or responsibility I feel for it?
Pic related.

Blacks enslaved each other and yet whites should feel guilty for buying slaves.

Whites never enslaved blacks.

True.

wow. Any sources?

You should be guilty. In fact you should serve black people as gods.

Truth

Where can I get this sick beat?

why do niggers stay in white man lands if we are so bad

Make me, faggot. In fact I still use blacks to "service" me. Chocolate whores love slurping down my sweet white cum. And by whores I mean eager to please sluts as I don't pay them a thing except a smile and a grunt.

THE 1995??

The Donald needs to go back to plebbit, every nigger deserves death

I understand that, but in reality my family did in fact own slaves in the 18th century in America.

Can you blame them. They are greek. Cant get any worse than that

leftists are fucking stupid

100 whites that came with their ship could not go around playing pokemon catching live people in the nets.

It would take weeks to capture dozens of slaves and in that time they would be attacked and slaughtered by the locals

Can you see yourself in the video?

>responding to every fucking post

>"Man bites dog"
Thanks, you save me some typing.

Also you don't piss off that many people at once without doing something dumb.

Awesome mental picture.