Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/747908/Muslim-worker-refused-sell-alcohol-customer-against-religion-Tesco-apologised
theguardian.com/business/2013/dec/23/marks-and-spencer-muslim-alcohol
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2694319/Tesco-apologises-Muslim-checkout-worker-refused-sell-customer-ham-wine-Ramadan.html
archive.is/RhLsc
pamelageller.com/2015/03/muslim-costco-employee-refuses-to-touch-pork-sues-after-getting-transferred-to-different-department.html/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-11/bratwurst-nation-turning-away-from-pork-as-veggie-palates-evolve
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ram the pork in her face.

Gas The Liberals

don't go to the cashier wearing the headbag in the first place

>even women in liberal comics are incapable of doing their job right
The pay gap should exist

It's fine if you crop out the right part
It's also fine because I can see the loss edit already

How untolerant!

Faith is a little silly in the first place, but human's are silly no matter what, anyway.

What do aliens think of us

Are they not even allowed to fucking touch it if it's in god damn plastic wrap? I'd tell that cunt "ya know what, I'll go to another line."

Source on the comic in the OP? I remember reading comics by this author years ago but I can't recall the name. I am getting heavy nostalgia hits here. Help

What the fuck, it's even still in the package.
It's the fucking cashiers job to ring up the god damn items.

...aaaaand I fire her for not doing her job.
I'm ignorant of law, does this get me sued to death?

Simple solution is to not go to the Muslim cashier. I don't want a filthy muzrat handling any of my food anyways and neither should you

express.co.uk/news/uk/747908/Muslim-worker-refused-sell-alcohol-customer-against-religion-Tesco-apologised

thanks hitler

>No. Ring it up for me. Its your job to do so.
>muslim refuses
>go to store manager
>ive been a customer here for 15 years and ive never been so insulted in my life
>ill take my business elsewhere
>manager apologizes profusely
>gives you a gift card to the store as an apology to keep your business
>come back next week
>muslim cashier is wearing latex gloves to avoid handling pork

Thats how its done in america boys

New York? If yes, you're fucked.

It's not like it isn't in a fucking package or anything, come on, can they not even touch plastic?

Where's the edit where a Christian is behind the counter and the customer burns the store down for being intolerant.

I don't get it
The muslims that own the convenience store next to my house don't have a problem selling pork products and putting bacon on their pizzas. Is it different because they're a few generations into American living?
Enabling that kind of phobia seems to be counter productive

theguardian.com/business/2013/dec/23/marks-and-spencer-muslim-alcohol

Whats even the point of this shitty comic?

>job requires X
>refuse to do X
>terminated
As long as you don't make it about race or religion or faggotry, you're well within your rights.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2694319/Tesco-apologises-Muslim-checkout-worker-refused-sell-customer-ham-wine-Ramadan.html

Archive the shills
archive.is/RhLsc

I have a Muslim friend who doesn't eat pork but would be willing to split a pizza with pork on half. Islam is fucking stupid.

I'd ram my pork in her face.

pamelageller.com/2015/03/muslim-costco-employee-refuses-to-touch-pork-sues-after-getting-transferred-to-different-department.html/

>muslim cashier is wearing latex gloves to avoid handling pork

The fucking packaging not good enough?

I remember when I was in NY and I saw veiled bitches working in conveniences stores
It honestly shocked me
Even here, in Francistan you'll get told to fuck off with your veil at the work place

>being up a case of hand sanitizer

Dog bless

In a just world that stupid cameljockey would be fired, but thanks to bullshit discrimination legislation they're virtually impervious to termination.

>>>>UK
well there's your problem

this is such bullshit , you should round up and teach these people their places. This shit is not even present in muslim countries , they can do this because the liberals are enabling them.

>stupid faggot ragheads have an arbitrary rule where you can't touch pork for no reason
>''Woah, I need to tolerate this and make sure to respect their culture! haha''

>Bible is anti-fag and it goes against Christian religion to support gay marriage or participate in it
>''BAKE THAT CAKE, BIGOT!''
Really makes me think

Leave everything there and never going back to that store.In capitalims you vote with your wallet,not with your mouth.

What order am I supposed to read these panels in? no matter which way I go it doesn't seem to make sense. Why is she question marking in the bottom left?

Meanwhile, in Germany

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-11/bratwurst-nation-turning-away-from-pork-as-veggie-palates-evolve

>Germans last year consumed the smallest amount of pig meat since at least 2005, and the drop will continue in 2017
>Another big influence on demand is the change in German demographics and eating habits after the arrival of about 1 million refugees.
>More public canteens and schools have also been removing pork from menus.

Simple solution is not to hire muslims.

If she didn't want to touch pork why the fuck is she working at a grocery store?

I'm so goddamn sick of people bending over backwards for a pedophile worshipping desert cult

Diversity quotas.

Or let them in the country in the first place

Better question. Why don't they just wear gloves?

S...stop

>copy nip style
>don't even follow right to left rule

Western """cartoonists""" need to die off

The only reason they aren't collectively banned from most businesses for being pieces of utter garbage is due to anti-discrimination laws.

Get the state out of the equation and there will never be another Muslim grocery clerk, an employer is not going to hire someone unable to handle half the fucking product in the store.

I worked with a young Muslim guy who mostly followed the religion because his family expected him to
He had a pencil thin chinstrap beard to say he had a beard, and he smoked despite harming the body being haram because 'the science is still up in the air'
Killed a whole shift talking about Naruto once. Good guy.

This is bullshit that only happens in Europe. I used to work at a grocery store with several muzzies from Africa, and they were all checkers and they never complained about having to touch pork or bacon since it was always pre packaged or pre boxed. That cunt should be fired

Sure they're a thing, but I can't remember the last time I've seen a hijab wearing Muslim working as a cashier.

>be muslim
>be denied to touch another living thing created by the omnipotent
>literally given the planet but can't touch something else created by the lord that's been given to you

really makes you ponder

you apply to for the job you do your job or call the manager, now scan that shit

>

>you can work for a company that butchers and sells pork as food
>but you can't touch the pork products your company sells, even when required as part of your employment duties

I don't understand why this.

Maya Sakamoto was worth every fucking Yen.

wtf bitch is you serious that mummy should get fired for not doing her job and she should apologize to you.

Germans cant even make a good bratwurst.All the germans here die for the hungarian bratwurst with white bread because germans are incapable of making normal bread too.
God save me from german food.

Yet people throw a huge fit if a Christian won't bake a cake for a fag wedding

That's because Freedomland is less cucked than Europe.

Fake and gay.
A bunch of muzzies I worked with at Walmart ran the meat department.

>I cannot bake that cake as it is against my religion

>> BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE OR WE SUE YOUR ASS

>I cannot touch pork as it is against my religion

>>STOP MAKING PEOPLE VIOLATE THEIR RELIGION YOU ASS

I think you chucklefucks take yourselves too seriously, and are insanely gullible.

>proceed to fuck donkey

> Wearing a hijab

Am I the only one who every time I see this it pisses me off? Why in gods name would a woman in the west "willing" wearing a symbol that represents the current oppression of hundreds of millions of women around the world? People wouldn't stand for a swastika or confederate hat yet this is fine? Why are people such fucking hypocrites? I've literally never seen anyone point this out ever. Am I crazy?

They cant even touch pork?

>>ill take my business elsewhere
Jesus Christ I hate that phrase so much. The only people who actually say this are self-important dickheads. Nobody gives a fuck about you, the manager doesn't give a shit if you take your $100 a month purchasing habits to another store. In the grand scheme of things you're a fucking nobody.
People think that they can just throw that phrase out there and suddenly the store is going to bend over backwards
>Oh no! Please! Don't take your business elsewhere!
>How could my store possibly get by if I have one less asshole in here wasting my time!

They aren't even allowed to touch pakaged pork? I don't believe this shit

> t. weeb

You didnt know muslims cant eat pork to drive up profits for other meat sold by lovely (((merchants))) ?

Don't want to handle pork? Get a job in a shop in Saudi fucking Arabia.

The difference is the Christians owned the bakery, they had the absolute right not to serve a fag cake, some lowly grocery clerk working at Krogers does not have that freedom unless the state intervenes and prevents them from being fired or transferred for "discrimination".

If some mudshit wants to open a business and not serve pork or alcohol I will respect that, but not when they are working for a secular corporation and are only being protected by the state.

it's amazing to witness their illogical doublethink in action

No, the world is crazy.

Needed this one, danke Kraut.

>being a cashier who can't touch certain foods
Now this is dumb

It gets pointed out all the time, but cucks like your PM tout it as a symbol of empowerment because anything to take down white christian civilization is good

t. Circuit City CEO

No, you are a brainwashed faggot who cares about muh oppresion

It's better than watching CNN

>Thats how its done in america boys

No, it isn't. You literally elected a Muslim to be president. A nigger Muslim, no less.

white apologists my dude
fucking liberals weak and retarded

>dad's a muzzie, parents divorced, never raised by him and never see him
>opportunity to visit for 2 weeks when I'm like 11
>first day with him takes me for pizza
>get personal sized pepperoni because everyone likes pepperoni and my pleb palette didnt know any better
>offer him a slice
>the fucking death stare
>got all pissy that my mother didnt teach me the basics of Islam, almost as if she didnt want my mind tainted

Muzzies arent people. He's since proven that keeping him away from me was the best thing my mother has ever done for me. Carpet bomb Mecca with bacon

Force feed her texas barbecue.
This is America, you have to assimilate to our culture, don't be insensitive you bigot.

Better watch out, you might get thrown in jail for that

>White Bread
You disgust me

That text looks like a shop

But I don't live in America.

>get hired to do a job
>refuse to do the job

I would complain to her boss and have her fired

"what the fuck. i came here to give you money for stuff, i didn't come here to do your job."

That does fit with the theory I've heard on here that islam was created by the jews.

You actually can

She'd get away with it because the employer would get sued if they fired her.

Thanks, nanny state!

Yeah,because you never tried how real bread tastes.All the germans here eating like pigs who had never eaten real food disagree with you.