Brit/pol/- Jo Cox the Movie edition

>"Defend Europe": "Far-right" activists launch mission to rescue, send back illegals from Libya
rt.com/news/396045-far-right-mission-libya/

>Footage shows all that is left of Grenfell tower as police reveal they are using sieves to search for victim's remains
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4688112/Haunting-footage-inside-Grenfell-Tower.html

>Cozy relationship between Blair government and Gaddafi regime uncovered in secret files
rt.com/uk/396010-libya-gaddafi-close-relations/

>UK state visit by Spanish royals to begin
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40577753

>"No benefits" from £60m offender tags
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40577748

>Political upheaval will lead to UK economy slowing down, says Moody's
theguardian.com/business/2017/jul/11/uk-economy-living-standards-squeeze-s-and-p-interest-rates-brexit

>Minister promises victims say in contaminated blood inquiry
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-parliaments-40557391

>Hospitals refuse to take Charlie Gard as relations between his parents and Great Ormond Street plummet
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/11/hospitals-refuse-take-charlie-gard-relations-parents-great-ormond/

>Theresa May 'Shed a Tear' when her disastrous political move didn't pay off:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40592808

Other urls found in this thread:

itv.com/news/london/2017-07-12/ladies-and-gentlemen-banned-in-tube-tannoy-announcements/
express.co.uk/news/uk/828418/Brexit-news-David-Coburn-European-Union-row-Spanish-UK-fishing-water
express.co.uk/news/uk/827925/Brexit-news-UK-exports-trade-EU-European-Union-deal-Liam-Fox
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/13/exclusive-visa-declares-war-cash-plan-pay-british-businesses/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40593286
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40509632
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/12/illegal-immigrants-able-enter-britain-unchallenged-no-checks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689
youtube.com/watch?v=5Pd0YSJ4Igs
youtube.com/watch?v=FLa7hLELmdw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita#All_prizes
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4684824/Groom-UK-Muslim-sex-marriage.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gcgF0iZmbm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for henry VIII

>Nige is on TW tonight
Prep yourselves boys

Second for our Eternal King

Second for Rhodri Aberffraw, fucker of Vikings.

add this to next thread
itv.com/news/london/2017-07-12/ladies-and-gentlemen-banned-in-tube-tannoy-announcements/

Reminder to have a full legal understanding of the British Constitution.

>>the Magna Carta (1215), the Provisions of Oxford (1258), the Provisions of Westminister (1259), the Statue of Marlborough (1267), the Welsh Acts of 1535 & 1542, the Petition of Right (1628), Instrument of government (1653), Humble Petition & Advice (1657), Habeas Corpus Act (1679), the Bill of Rights (1689), the Act of Settlement (1701), and the Act of Union (1706), Acts of Union (1800), Reform Acts (1832, 1867, 1884), Representation of the People Act (1928, 1949, 1969), Parliament Acts (1911, 1949), Government of Ireland Act (1920), Irish Free State Act (1922), Irish Free State Constitution Act (1922), Royal and Parliamentary Titles Act (1927), Statue of Westminister (1931), His Majesty's Declaration of Abdication Act (1936), Life Peerages Act (1958), House of Lords Act (1999), European Communities Act (1972), European Union Act (2011), Northern Ireland Constitution Act (1973), Human Rights Act (1998), Scotland Act (1998, 2012, 2016), Wales Act (1998, 2006, 2014), Northern Ireland Act (1998), Freedom of Information Act (2000), Political Parties, Elections & Referendums Act (2000), Civil Contingencies Act (2005), Constitutional Reform Act (2005), Constitutional Reform & Governance Act (2010), Fixed-term Parliaments Act (2011), Succession to the Crown Act (2013), For Scotland, Laws of the Brets (1124), the Declaration of Arbroath (1320), the Claim of Right Act (1689) and for Wales, the Statue of Rhuddian (1284).

And to also start buying guns.

START VISITING THE NATIONAL PORTRAIT GALLERY

>Theresa May 'shed a tear' at election exit poll

>British MEP sparks furious Brussels row as he accuses Spanish of empire hypocrisy
express.co.uk/news/uk/828418/Brexit-news-David-Coburn-European-Union-row-Spanish-UK-fishing-water

>Visa declares war on cash with plan to pay British businesses to ban coins and notes
express.co.uk/news/uk/827925/Brexit-news-UK-exports-trade-EU-European-Union-deal-Liam-Fox

>Brexit BOOM! British exports in RECORD SURGE after vote to ditch the EU, new figures show
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/13/exclusive-visa-declares-war-cash-plan-pay-british-businesses/

>Charlie Gard has 10% improvement chance, says US doctor
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40593286

>The anti-immigration party trying to recruit immigrants
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40509632

>Illegal immigrants able to enter Britain unchallenged because there are no checks at half of small ports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/12/illegal-immigrants-able-enter-britain-unchallenged-no-checks/

Links for new thread since OP is impatient fucking mong.

Am I the only not excited to see/hear him anymore? Bit boring now.

nth for Nige on posting on brit/pol/

Don't vote

Good evening lads. What's the latest on Brexit? Is it happening or not?

Is it true British royal family is partially inbreed and mostly non-British?

I went to the portsunlight gallery, to bad it was made by a Jew, but a profit sharing jew to be fair, with a bit of a napoleon fettish...

nth for Macron shills on the catalog

>mfw i just found out about jerk4princessuk

>Fucking about like this to cater for less than 1% of the UK population

>royal family
Always inbred.
>non-British
Not really. They were initially Germans, but interbred with British nobles. All royal families are mongrels anyway.

>I am sharing a country with people who non ironically think leaving the EU will be good for the economy

>Suburgatory
Is it ok I loved to watch this show? It did take the piss out of Americans

Just had a look online at the place, looks like it's worth a visit.

"negotiations" and everybody scrambling to find a way to cancel it even though literally every other country wants us to get on with it, so the usual.
Nothing's gonna happen until we actually leave, so wait until then to ask.

I'm sure all of that 1% lives in L O N D O N

I dont follow or watch any of these youtube and twitter e-celebs.

I only follow British politicians and media, I don't really get the whole youtuber thing it jsut seems like attention seekers, and yeah i'm young (23)

Its the British Royal Family who is inbr-

Look into port sunlight as a whole for a compelling argument for profit sharing corporations.

What is it?

Evening lads

This Austrian did more for the White people then any Anglo...

I like to watch 4'11" redhead women at any chance

is it just me or does nige seem a little gay to you?
like he's small and he doesn't work out
he smokes and drinks a lot

seems like a full on degenerate

>The guardian isn't even a newspaper anymore

Lel. Like shooting himself after he had brought millions of white people to the point when the survival of his own people was a matter of the benevolence of their enemies.

Anglos created 3 new continents for white people and the entire concept of parliamentary freedom.

> All royal families are mongrels anyway

Hey let's not go that far,you sound like you want to join IRA

>implying Montenegro has done anything for anyone
Most modern inventions are British. We also drastically multiplied the population of the white race and spread our race across the world via imperialism.

>The economy is the only thing that matters
yes goyim, import more third worlders, your economy cannot sustain your shrinking population!

Will Islam ever be compatible with western secular liberal democracy? If so, when will it happen, and what will inspire the reformation?

No it never will be while the original people of those western secular liberal democracies exist.

Only if it gives up literally everything that identifies it as Islam.

At least he tried harder then anyone to get rid of (((Capitalist world))) and (((Communist world))) all at once.

>3 new continents for white people

Three? lel

If only we had developed biological weapons in the 1830s...

Pic not related

Unironically the greatest thing ever drawn up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689

Australia, North America, Africa.

NZ is a submerged continent.

Thread soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=5Pd0YSJ4Igs

youtube.com/watch?v=FLa7hLELmdw

>Most modern inventions are British

Yet there are more Nobel prize winners who are German then British.
Now one question? Are USA Canada and Australia White or Multicultural with non-White population growing every single year? World Hitler create that kind of a situation?

My forearms are bigger than anyone else's in this thread.

Disgusting

You lost South Africa for ever.USA has ever growing Black and Hispanic population,Canada the Sweden yes-tier and getting lost,heck over half of the London is Non-White...

How the FUCK is that better then Hitler?

>Would Hitler create that kind of a situation?
He did you mong. Start speculating on what the leader of a German worker's party would've done 80 years ago. He started a war and lost is what he DID do.

But isn't that what happened with Christianity?

as soon as western secular liberalism also worships a nonce

(((Nobel Prize)))

Exactly, and in less than 50 years,

Who created the white countries in the first place? Brits. Who is destroying them? Jews.
Nobel prize doesn't mean only inventions. The computer, the train, the telephone, the TV, lightbulbs. Need I go on?

>"would of wanted"
why is this allowed?

>men crying

Britain started a war after rejecting multiple peace deals from Germany

Why would Germany want a war against you?They just wanted to stop Jewish Communism and change (((Democratic))) governments in to Fascist ones.

Hitler would have enslaved one half of Eastern Europe and killed the other. If you think he was a white nationalist, you're a dumb cunt: he was a German nationalist.

Edison stole Lightbulbs from the Tesla.Edison was the good goy that's why Jewish Bankers supported him.

They fucked with our cash flow.

>They were initially Germans
Bullshit. The Royal Family did not magically come into being with the Hanoverians.

I voted for brexit knowing that it would mean short to medium term economic uncertainty. However you're a retard if you think that Britain can only be successful by being tied into trade woth the EU. Economic success is not determined by who you trade with but rather how you trade with others. But please, keep on trying to sabotage your own future i'm sure that is a successful strategy.

>Yet there are more nobel prize winners who are German than British
That's wrong, though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita#All_prizes

>Germany annexes Sudetenlands
>Germany annexes rest of Czechoslovakia
>Germany invades Poland
T-they dindu nuffin!
G*rm*ns truly are the niggers of Europe.

I was talking about Joseph Swan, you idiot.
Why are you here in every thread shit-talking us? Are you really that envious?

Eastern Europe was enslaved by Jewish Bolshevism the goal was World Revolution and One World Government and none other then Rich Jewish Bankers finance it to destroy nation states,your country would not even exist you fool if Hitler did not happened.

>inb4 he respected the British Empire
Remember when Rome said that about Greece?

>House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
>not German
I know that they're all descended from the original House of Wessex, but they this current house was originally German.

Never as long as muslims consider the Quran as the infallible word of god.

>There are doubts as to whether, or to what extent, the Bill of Rights applies in Northern Ireland.

Germany just took what was their before the WW1in fact they even gave independence to Slovakia and gave eastern Poland to USSR.
Quite modest compared what (((Britain))) did around the world

>All these cucks ITT that think being invaded is a viable solution

Eastern Europe would have been enslaved by Hitler too. Just because Bolsheviks enslaved them doesn't mean the NatSocs wouldn't either. My grandfather was literally abducted and sent to a labour camp. The Germans viewed Eastern Europeans as inferior.

>Eastern Europe would have been enslaved by Hitler too

The French and Belgians weren't "enslaved".

The process has started. They're not likely to take it lying down though.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4684824/Groom-UK-Muslim-sex-marriage.html

The only good that will come from Brexit is that we can finally look at ourselves as a nation and attempt to figure out where we've gone wrong.

Destroying the tight stranglehold the media has on the public is a good start.

Even though you're a tripfag that bit of dialogue deserves respect for its ingeniousness.

The war was on...

The French and Belgians weren't "untermenschen", were they?

youtube.com/watch?v=gcgF0iZmbm8

Time for some extreme catharsis

Nope they just wanted to stop Bolshevism and expend territories,they formed alliance with all Fascists in East Europe and had SS divisions you fool. My grandfather was working for the Germans as part of Ustasha regime in Croatia

>Putting your foot on the clutch changes gear
What type of car does that?

>would of

muslims can't into English

Hitler met with leaders of Croatia Bulgaria, Hungary Romania Serbia as well as Vichy France and Degralle of Belgium.There are plenty of videos and pictures for your (((Evil Nazis))) propaganda

And mine was abducted and mutilated in a country that initially welcomed them, you fool. The Germans came into the country, the natives welcomed them, and then they stabbed them in the fucking back and enslaved 2 million of them.

Alright lads, I'm leaving this place for good.

Yes, it's been good to speak to you lads for the past few years, but I increasingly feel it's not good for me.

This place informs my behaviour to too significant a degree, and has given me a crutch I can use to avoid frightening real life contact.

I'm going to lose weight, get some friends, and hopefully get a gf by this time next year.

You just lost a high quality poster because of these faggots:

Wish me luck, lads. Oh and especially fuck that faggot Rightly So.

Stop fighting back, Aryans! Let us destroy you.

Thanks Mosley.

See you next week, cunt.

What of Bandera? He was sent to a concentration camp.

>get some friends
Pathetic.