Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4_mWhcfIh0
youtube.com/watch?v=NeOZWa05MCU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
youtube.com/watch?v=8mPqbBUTL0E
youtube.com/watch?v=R7DhFhzkjcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No he is a liberal cuck who acts tough just to please his 12yearold fan base. Floyd is the real deal but nupol is been shillef by reddit so much they will cheer for cucknor

This smells like a setup. Like (((they))) are pushing for the racial angle, with McGregor losing the fight on purpose (fights are fixed weeks in advance) as a cheap "FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEEOPLE" morale raising stunt for leftists.

That was my thought as well.

>Austists think they know anything about fighting

Just shut the fuck up and wait for the fight

He is Irish, mate. He will never be /ourguy/

BASED BLACK MAN

mine too
we'll start following the money if it looks shady
I think McGregor would do anything for money

This fight is stupid. They're trying to drum it up as a race war when it's just a circus sideshow.

Floyd Mayweather Jr is one of the most skilled defensive boxers of all time. Conor McGregor is an arm punching clown in a made-up human cock fighting league.

It's going to look shady regardless because Floyd is the GOAT boxer and Conor isn't even a professional boxer. Do you really expect him to have even a 0.1% chance?

Watch Conor sparring boxers on youtube, he gets played with and they're nowhere near Floyd's level.

That's exactly the whole point. Maynigger wouldn't have accepted the fight if he didn't know he would win.

-=- Daily Reminder -=-
The only people who win from these fights are the Jews running the show. You are supporting the Jews by promoting their human dogfighting.

Also, Mayweather is illiterate.

youtube.com/watch?v=N4_mWhcfIh0

it's so obvious. the majority of white people will not notice though and will actually be demoralized.

>the wealthiest athlete in the world is an illiterate nigger

Thanks america

Nu-pol doesn't support racists, go back to stormfront.

Only in America!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=NeOZWa05MCU

He's not totally illiterate, probably has dyslexia or something though.

>Callahan

EVERY TIME

Why the fuck does this negress have an Irish last name, and then attack the greatest living Irish athlete/fighter alive? One-drop rule is never wrong, fucking discarded.

oops lol i saved the wrong image, idk what the fuck this is but it's funny as fuck

This.

Plus it's likely they'll make the black guy "win".

Dude, it's a boxing match... of course the actual Boxer would win in that situation.

>Plus it's likely they'll make the black guy "win".
See whitey!!! Even after Trump WE WUZ STEAL KANGZ!!!

No, he's a fucking knacker, like the rest of Crumlin

Goat? Shit, standards have slipped. Must be that oh i don't know, boxings dead? If tou think floyd would have beat say rocky marciano youre delusional

This. Floyd is actually closer to /ourguy/ than Conor is.

Even though Floyd's a nig, he's as red pill as they come.

This 100%, McGregor is a loud mouthed faggot who acts like the shit, and is trying to fucking go against the best boxer in the world is who is fucking undefeated. I want to see Mayweather, the American, absolutely merk this faggot

"I dont care if its a square or an octogon!"
"Ohhh dont lie you care if its an octogon" mic shut off

>human
Well, I see a monkey and an Irish. What humans?

Lol black people can't be racist
fucking irish

no one has real convictions anymore. it's all bs or ironic larping. so no, he is not our guy because there is no our guy. he biffed it back in 45.

Fucking cuckservative nigger-lovers.

>Maynigger
>No name insult he's already full on irish
If we see crappy left wing memes about it then we always take action, when do we actual arm ourselves and end it so i dont have to see those shit normies make maymays

he's just hyping up the fight.it was 50 cent that started this mayweather cant read shit years ago. said he'd give a million dollars to charity if mayweather uploaded a video of him reading a page from harry potter. floyd didnt do it.

>stupid whore doesnt realize all that shit talk is staged to purposefully generate controversy

Allowing women in journalism was a mistake

>t. Civic nationalist complaining about nu pol

Oh the irony. Gas yourself shitskin niggers will never be based.

McGregor is a shitlib though.

second post best post

>Also, Mayweather is illiterate.
>youtube.com/watch?v=N4_mWhcfIh0

He's clearly literate -- He's (literally) reading, after all -- but he's a slow reader. When he slowed down at that one point, he read off what was in front of him correctly. Obviously the dude just needs to read more if he wants to get faster/better at it.

kys

I dont care what color you are, just as long as you are a good person with good morals and hates degeneracy that comes from the left

You want Conor a non boxer to beat an undefeated boxer because if he doesn't it's a setup against white people.

Yesh, pol are the greatest victims of all time.

Im sure the toddler on the couch in this webm feels the same as you

>blak aids dick is superior ooga booga

They just obviously don't watch boxing.

STFU WHITEY! WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEIT AND WE WOODA HAD FLYENG CARZ BYE NOW AN SHEIT IF IT WUZNT FOR YUZ COLLONIUISM US WIN WE WUZ IN AFRIKA

They're building a narrative for him to (((lose))) and for racists to be btfo forever by bbc

wait and see

it will be a completely rigged stitch up

Yeah look at all these BASED CONSERVATIVE BLACK MEN who share your """true cuckservatism" values.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
youtube.com/watch?v=8mPqbBUTL0E

You're on the wrong track bucko.

I like Floyd Mayweather he's a great boxer his race is inconsequential to me. May the best man win.

To add to this, I can prove it: after Connor loses, there will be a MASSIVE amounf of threads swarming Sup Forums for literally months after the event, all shill threads dedicated to 'HURR BLACKS R DA BEST FIGHTERS'

Just wait and see. I know shilling by this point. I can predict it.

go back faggot

If Floyd wins Hollywood is going to make a movie about it, directed by Spike Lee, starring Kevin Costner as McGregor and Michelle Obama as Mayweather.

He can't even fucking read

>everyone is

youtube.com/watch?v=R7DhFhzkjcA