Everyone wants to be white

Being white is the best. Pure jealousy drives the intended destruction of white people.

She'd pass for white you dumb faggot. LMFAO!

No we don't, pic related is 100% Middle Eastern and is better than any white bitch

Mexican is not a race

That chick is fucking ugly...

Seriously, cut the hair and take away the makeup and she looks like an arab dude. White women are actually cute.

t. overweight faggot

I'm not overweight. You sound like your feelings are hurt like a motherfucker princess. You gonna be ok?

>White women are actually cute.
Most of them are ugly, and you know it.
It's like whites talking about how they are the "true ppl of colour" bc of "muh green and blue eyes and muh blonde hair" while most of you are dark haired, brown eyed and pale as fuck.

Come on don't be a pussy, white women tend to not have : lips, boobs and butts. Only a few are actually attractive with some thick features. Let your penis enjoy some exotism a little bit.

she looks plastic, i like women like these

Ewww bro seriously you can't be serious?

Bahaha. The desperation in your posts to show your shitskin woman are worth anything is just sad. Just accept the fact that you have ugly women.

Should have stopped after 2 or 3 treatments, nigga went full Casper.

A cute girl with feminine features. Just the way white woman can be. Beautiful.

The woman I posted isn't even Arab
And america pls... Your women are the leaders when it comes to obesity and ugliness... Just...

He was thinking fuck michael jackson as he kept going back again and again and again. But that desire to look actually white is strong as fuck even when it's destroying them.

I said she looks like an arab dude, which she fuckin does. You sure that's not you in drag?

i never understood why people like arabs, most of them are atleast one of the following:
1] ugly AF
2] retarded//muslim
3] jew
4] verry overweight.

ow, im not a bro, im a lesbian, im into skinny women

Depends which Arab you get
Berber females are much more prettier than let's say, yemenis who tend to be darker and less caucasoids.
Same goes for Northern Arabs (Levantines) women

again, you post a grill who looks plastic and thicc

im in to skinny and natural

thats a man

Honestly. It blew my mind how big of a inferiority complex some minorities have. White people are raised so naively, we tell ourselves that all races are equal. Minorities raise their children that white people are their evil oppressors.

She's natural here, never got any surgery

You're just picking ugly girls to fuck with us at this point aren't you? Still can't face the fact that the prettiest are white girls...

>Minorities raise their children telling them* that

>the prettiest are white girls
You don't even seems to believe what you're writing...

whats next, you are going to tell me the earth is flat??

I don't even "seems" huh? I started a thread just to prove it. Shitskins want to be white. That's just the way it is.... shitskin.... =)

>Shitskins want to be white
Yeah that's probably why every white bitches in the world is letting them burn under the sun each summer to get a tan like "shitskins"
Lmfao

How retarded can you get? You actually think getting a tan is the same as looking like a nigger or a paki? Face the facts, niggers and shitskins look disgusting compared to white women, everyone knows it

Some people just have to be contrarian. White people have been the standard of beauty for over 1,000 years now.