Milo's book sells less than 20,000

hahahahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyDLWsKsoVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I did not even know right wingers could read books, let alone write one...

How does that compare to Lauren Southern's book?

WHO ELSE IS A MILOSEXUAL HERE LOLOLOLOLOL
BASED PEDES!!!!!1!

I didnt know belgium could do anything but make waffles oh

I didn't even know he had a book coming out desu. He's been almost totally de-platformed. Unjustly imo.

How did it reach #1 on Amazon with only 20,000 sales?

we let this faggot go too easily. ive NEVER seen a lightning take down like that.milo was tak'n it mainstream. we let the jews win

>barbarians
>bad

Damn, you're so hardcore.

That's what, 100k $ earned or something? Printing books is cheap.

Also, bieng accused of being a pedo isnt really helping if you want to have a career in public.

Because he's a fag. Prance around saying "based faggot," all you want, nobody actually wants to read a book written by a homo. Who want to read page after page of "then I took a cock in my asshole."

Literally these e-celebs deserve this shit. They thought they could jew their supporters by writing books about info THEY ALREADY TOLD everyone about, and somehow make a profit.

This. Something smells fishy and I think it's lefty gash.

>buy this book before liberals ban it
Why did this make me kek so hard

in all fairness this is really stupid. i dont agree with his faggotry but the book was on the nyt best sellers list

Yep, imagine how sad your life needs to be to post a story like this on Sup Forums to make someone you disagree look bad, only for the complete opposite of what you said to be true.

>top 5 in books on Amazon
>Currently sold out

Definitely seems like liberal fake news

That's hot

Of course. Belgium can no longer make waffles because it is a Muslim country.

well, if a butthurt leftie said it then it must be true

>people actually buy those books and let those jews profit off of you

If you're being accused of pedophilia maybe don't name your book after a Michael Jackson album.

He's a leftwinger.

Milo Flopolopolis.

coincidentally I listened to a interview with Rage After Storm today and the interviewer mentioned that the entire Milo thing is over as well
youtube.com/watch?v=TyDLWsKsoVc

Should have called the book Dangerous Faggot. No wonder no one bought it. Fucking PC. I knew he was a liberal.

He is a liberal.

>hahahahahahahaha
wow, that's weird, it was number one on Amazon just on the pre-orders before it was even released.

>Milo

Faggot needs to realise he lost his relevance for a while now.

Maybe it was counting the pre-Simon & Schuster dropping?

18,000 sales at $10 is still $180,000

Well of course they're going to lie about the numbers. That 20,000 number is an emergency rush reprint he made because the day the book was released all remaining copies sold out and people were getting shorted their books.

I remember it reached those positions at launch though, so after?

Belgium btfo ... not by a muslim this time

Milo poses as a Jew, but he has no verified Jewish ancestry and didn't grow up with the religion.

everyone knows all the based magapedes redditards were going to buy it

>152 copies sold in the UK

obvious fake news

Why are you on Sup Forums ? you fucking muzzie nigger.

faggot BTFO

Just checked. He's number 2 on the NYT bestsellers list and number 4 in hardcover.

Just sounds like desperate butthurt gommies over at (((the guardian))) being salty that no one reads their shit.

FUCK OFF SHARIABLUE MILO IS OUR FAGGOT

Nope. It went on the pre-order numbers as his self-published book. The media is simply lying. I pre-ordered the hardcover and was lucky to get it. Some people who claim to have ordered theirs before mine were placed on a waiting list. No telling what the Kindle sales were.

He was banned from social media, effectively erasing him from the social consciousness. He is down the memory hole now.

>Book
>70 pages

>90 pages
>book

Kek, is that Cosmopolitan?

>Milo
>"right-wing"

He's a far-left extremist SODOMITE.

>buying an attention whore faggot's book

Definition of cuckboy

I work in publishing and Milo is doing very well.
The best selling book in the world right now is John Grisham's Camino Island which moved 36,000 copies globally. Milo is #6 worldwide with 18,000 copies of Dangerous.
It's the only non-fiction in the charts.

jesus, it looks like a magazine

And you're a spic.

His most underrated album desu

The book was number one on Amazon when it released and sold out within 24 hours. And it's still sold out. Also, this doesn't even count digital sales. Fake news.

that's smaller than a book for 8 year olds

>book
>110 pages

90 pages is like War and Peace for the faceberg generation

Yea, but even his "friends" like Molly don't even recognize him anymore.

Faggot used as a useful idiot. He did everything he needed to do in this life.

I'm sure I'm saying in behalf of most, he may end it.

The world's smallest book burning

this
the news is full of shit

You've convinced me with your sound logic sir ... I shall now go buy myself a copy.

Well, yeah. After the shitstorms at universities that he brought to mainstream attention? I was very interested in reading it.

It literally sold more than 100.000 copies in 2 hours.
But he still a blacked jew.
also, sage

>gay
>fucks niggers
>"right wing"

Why does Belgium get their own flag but Wales and Scotland don't?
I mean, it's not even a real country

>152 sales of this marmite miner's in the UK

I'm just over halfway through the book atm, and let me tell you, it's a steaming pile of shite.

Most of the book is Milo jerking himself off or insulting people. What few arguments he deploys are made with no regard to consistent logic; he'll claim women have full agency and are responsible for their problems, but blacks aren't because of 'society'. Whichever side you fall down on, you can't have it both ways.

He takes a huge amount of shit out of context, especially quotations from others, and seems not to care at all.

His worst section so far is the chapter where he argues that politics is never about facts or policy, and shouldn't be. He argues that Trump won because he manipulated and lied, and says that this is a good thing. He wants policy and facts out of conservative politics (and all politics) so people can just endlessly manipulate and degrade one another in order to 'win'.

I don't know what anyone wins when you abandon your principles, but I guess that makes sense; Milo has none.

>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

>>>/global/rules/7

It IS possible to put sage in the options field without announcing you are doing so like some kind of virtue signalling soccer mom on f*cebook

le wrong generation

This. The book was number one at Amazon just on it's pre-sales, and that doesn't even includehis DIRECT sales whichvis where the huge breitbart banner led you to.

That shit wouldn't even be an novella. It's an essay at fucking best. Some shit you might write in High School.

Is there a source that can tell us how many books have been sold at this very moment in time?

>buying a literal kikebook

Milo is ethnically jewish

Belgians seem to make good suicide bombers and radical Islamists. So long to the beer and waffles though.

That looks like a pamphlet. Kek.

Scan this shit and make it into a torrent, user.

>fake news

Good, he's a shill like Ben Shapiro and Jack P

Wow, it's almost like a bunch of high schoolers and college kids who were brought up on the Internet and can barely read the first and last paragraph of a news story don't read any fucking books, much less fucking pay for them. Surprise of the century right there Milo. Really "hip" and "with it", aren't you?

WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE

I don't even care if it's fake news. I just want to see him humiliated and getting even more owned by MSM.

I'm sure the MSM are telling the truth about Right-wingers THIS TIME!

funny because that's exactly what the MSM think
you should work for them, funny guy.

Milo is a liberal nigger loving faggot. Besides that point, I guarantee Ive read more books than you.

I downloaded it from a link in another thread. Someone around here will have it.

It's not exactly a book, as much as a Milo souvenir, a book Milo wrote for people who want to own a book Milo wrote, about Milo and what led him to write a book. If you read a lot, give it a shot. If not, find something more substantial (i.e anything but that Lauren Southern album liner earlier in the thread).

There's no inconsistency in his positions regarding feminism and race relations. They're two completely different demographics with completely different issues.

Only libtards try and lump all non-white non-males into one group. They do so because they think of women and minorities as "voting livestock" that are easier to manage if they herd them all together in one stable. It gets really surreal and a little scary when a Sharia Law loving Islamic hijab wearing activist is leading the pink pussy hat wearing "women's march." I was watching to see if Ashley Judd and Maddonna accidentally got into the genital mutilation line instead of the line to the bathroom.

>actually implying $180,000 is a lot of money

are you one of those poor fag conservatives? please leave my party and die, minority scum.

Milo is a fag who pretends to like black guys, he's nothing more than a narcissist. He's not smart, he just says things in a gay charismatic manner and people fall for it. His book sounds like a high school kid wrote it for him, and he over exaggerates everything in a pretentious way making it extremely cringey

At least we don't live in a failed state where you live under lock down martial law due to Islamic militants living in your country paid by your welfare. Lasty the country is governed by left wingers.

LIBERULZ ARE DA REAL RAYCISS !!11!!

This, he's gone. It's amazing he got more time after gamergate

>stroking the e-celeb cock
kys

friendly reminder that most books that sell a huge number of copies right away are only due to clearinghouses that buy a huge number of books before it is even released, and these deals are made with media companies in order to be a "New York Times Best Seller" and other bullshit like that. So basically when ever you see shit like this, (((they)) are behind it.

I bought it. Don't plan on reading it.

Same with Tommy Robinson's book.

I'm talking about the book, and about the way he makes two incompatible arguments on two particular subjects. If you read those chapters, you'd know this. Don't try and tell me I was drinking lemonade when the bottle says 'piss' in Milo's own handwriting.

>top 5 best seller on Amazon
>Less than 20,000 copies sold
Fake news

>less that 20k
>implying more than 19k

thats pretty impressive for a queer without talent

all lefties everywhere raging over this
as evidence of their passive aggresive spotlight of his book

btfo by our lowest standards