What in the actual fuck

>Utah-based vlogger and mother of three Tasha Maile, defended her decision to have sex while breastfeeding, during an appearance on a U.K. morning show, while, fittingly, breastfeeding.

>Maile posted a video about her doing the dirty while breastfeeding in 2015 and unsurprisingly received much backlash in response. The words "incest" and "creepy" where the biggest on the word cloud.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHzHqNk7HrU

www.dailywire.com/news/18575/watch-woman-defends-having-sex-while-breastfeeding-amanda-prestigiacomo?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

>the co-hosts inquired at what age it is no longer acceptable to get it on with your children attached to your breast.

>"I'm not sure it doesn't become not okay," she replied, incredulously.

>"If you're having sex in front of your children and it feels good ...," she said before being cut-off by Schofield.

Hitler should have won.

Mexicans love incest. "The Indians of the West"

Niggers being niggers. Do you think it's uncommon for nigresses in Africa to get gangbanged while they are breastfeeding?

Guys, the baby was sleeping so it's totally fine.

Has the UK outranked the US in pure degeneracy?

she sounds pretty red pilled tbqh

totally degenerate

Look at the comments.

he did

Her name doesn t sound mexican. And her kids look chinked

The woman is american

Pacific Islander of some kind? I'd fuck the shit out of her tbqh

Is this shit for real? The fuck is utube's problem.

>Once they talk....do they still need to be breastfed??
>Just asking!! #NoHate

People are so fucking weak.

>considered white in america

wow your country is so fucked

Probs just black
YT is degenerate

The kid is eating
the Mother is fucking

its not degenerate.

compare those eyes with those of archetypal terror

look at her eyes. she is totally gone

daaaaam
fap fap fap

The won't even remember it was sucking on tits let alone remember the "strange" thing its parents are doing. Everything shocks rightys. Sad!

these jews and shits need to go.

>comments disabled
Go fucking figure

Why do only retards get on T.V.?

This woman most really really like breast stimulation, just like in my chinese cartoons

>they won't remember it, so it's okay
I bet you rape passed out girls at your college dorm, too, you giant knobhead.

What kind of world do we live in, Where we debate whether or not its "okay" to have sex while breastfeeding your baby.

>i want off this ride

She does it with her older kids too. And they'll see it online

Btw. Funny how there are always a bunch of middle aged mexicans and arabs in videos like this

Really makes me think

>modern women

I have sex with my wife while she's breastfeeding since that's the only time we get where the baby is asleep for a considerable amount of time. Granted, my daughter is 6 months old and I'm not certain how much longer I'll keep it up because it'll start to make both my wife and I uncomfortable once she starts talking I'm sure. Otherwise she doesn't even see it since she's laying on the other side of my wife while I'm fucking my wife from behind. But if this lady's kid is older than a year then that's just fucky.

it reminds me of shiruka bakoudon doujin

what is this picture implying

It's fucky no matter what age they are.

>vlogger
All I needed.

Oh look! A horse and a stallion posing for a picture..

>Utah
God fucking damn it
Are there ANY white states left anymore?

Why are white people so uptight about EVERYTHING?!

Oh man her tits are incredible, if you are against this you are a degenerate homosex

Look at her eyes. She's a drug addict.

>I'm not sure it doesn't become not okay

Anyone else more appalled by that fucking grammar?

aren't they fake?

White people like orderly societies and households.
There is nothing wrong with breast feeding or a woman lactating. But having sex with a child in your arms is mighty degenerate.

because we want to maintain civility

They look real to me, lactating breasts are always much bigger.

Actually, you can thank Hitler for all of this shit.

next u'll tell us it's ok to tittyfuck while breastfeeding

I'm not sure what the issue here is. Is also good way move girl from sucking dirty to sucking dick. Give her some cummies after she gets milkies

2 threads about this. What is being slid?

Fuck, I missed a typo after fixing others. I'm so bad at typing.

I liked the episode where her asshole gaped open as she shit and gave birth at the same time and the baby dropped down onto her shit. It was really empowering

My wife still breastfeeds and I think you're a sick nigger.

Do you not see how happy that horse is?

As a person who was sexually abused by a women when I was a child I would say its not uptight it is normal.

People weirdly think that woman cannot be creeps and their are no pedo women who molest children this is wrong.

Just imagine if it was a dude saying he would love to have sex while the baby breastfeeds.

She is a creep and a pedo freak.

Doesn't that happen quite frequently though? Women should really be giving birth in a squat position.

oh shit you might be on to something here greekbro

>Their first food fight. Aww.

I don't belong on this planet. Please God make it stop.

If shes the same girl that was on Tosh.0 shes redpilled, anti circumcision and anti jew

You occupying fuck!

You know, I think Jesus said it best when he said, "It is wat it is"

>American reading comprehension

so you cant even read the first few words of the OP, nor did you watch the video to find shes american

fucking idiot

I'd fug here though

Them almost 90° angle of pure degeneracy eyebrows.

My friend breastfeeds her fucking 3 or so year old daughter. I think she's retarded but she's kinda sexy so I wanna fuck the shit out of her and bang some logic into her.

she's a fucking degenerate, exploiting and perverting a natural biological process

That's the reality of birth buddy.

Now it's a different thing to upload a video of that.

>reads article about woman fucking while feeding her baby
>immediately thinks about fucking a woman who breastfeeds a 3 year old kid
kys degenerate, little kids are for hugging, not for holding their head on their mother's boobs so they drink their titty milk while u fuck their mother
this

I don't wanna fuck her in the same room as the kids, dunce. KYS, you edgy bitch

Yes. Anyone who thinks her videos are really just about feeding her kids is full of shit. She's probably doing it for the ad money it generates via fetishists and controversy. Also for the attention. She's a literal whore.

She's a pedo.

That's really all there is to it. When will she be on the predator list?

all of her videos scream mentally-ill attention whore

how does the woman in OP destroy society?

I can remember watching my preteen sister sucking on my mothers tits when I was 13 years old... Shit's literally burned into my memory. I can say with one hundred percent certainty that, though it may not be an explicitly sexual fetish, it is certainly degenerate. These women do it because it feels good. Whether or not it is sexually gratifying may be up in the air.
>tfw you know what your mothers moans sound like...
>tfw I don't want to know this feel...

>milkies in
>milkies out
EFFICIENT

Fuck those kids will reach twelve and get their first titty fucks from their mom. Poor kids!

You can see the crazy in her eyes.
She's lost to the degeneracy now.

I live in Utah and this is not normal in both Mormon and non-Mormon household's.

The majority of wives prefer to keep nursing and love making separate. Nursing mom's, especially Mormons, prefer to cover-up at home and outside. And guys will sacrifice their sports coat or jacket to help cover her up when the guy's girlfriend or wife pulls it off him.

This lady is an outlier, and we tend to tolerate and not look.

She still breastfeeds a five year old?

Jesus, the kid's gonna remember it hahah.

Imagine remembering sucking on your own mother's tit. Sounds... like... the kid will be in therapy someday.

Anyway, now I have a boner to deal with.

Literally the behavior of a beast.

>Probs just black
I feel like you've never met a nigger in your life because that's not one of them. 0%.

really makes me think

>defended her decision to have sex while breastfeeding during an appearance on a U.K. morning show

UK TV has no regulations apparently.

Does someone know that obscure tag that brings up videos of breastfeeding women on youtube?
star-something perhaps?

look at those crazy bitch eyes
getting off on the fact she is breast feeding on air
while talking about breast feeding during sex
I mean what the fuck
How is this even being entertained
No one can argue that accepting gay marriage wasnt a slippery slope
Look at where sexuality is now
Fucking interviewing some pedo cunt about the virtues of having her breast sucked on by a baby while she gets fucked
KILL KILL KILL.

they literally have shows where people have sex on live TV

>HM4HB.NET
what if i need a wet nurse for myself?

Yeah and you have to imagine they litteraly burst into poor people's home who don't pay their license to finance that shit...

I see nothing wrong with it
Its just seem pointless and uncomfortable

I mean is having sex near a newborn baby bad? I mean most women dont leave newborns for 5 steps so a lot of them do have sex near them, at lest those who heal enough.
Why do Americans make such a deal out of sex but love violence and death?

>T-there's nothing wrong with putting your dick between a girl's tits and cumming all over them while she breastfeeds a little baby
>th-there's literally nothing wrong about a baby trying to reach a chad's balls while they bounce back and forth on his mother's behind doggy-style, because he thinks it's a toy
>a-a-and nothing wrong about grabbing a woman by the pussy while her 1, 3 and 5 year old kids fight over who can suck her tits better while she lays naked in bed

This is you

I really want to see that nipple.

If its brown flush it down

Mental illness + extreme attention whoring = one messed up crazy bitch.

No one can tell me these aren't crazy eyes. Look at them. Look!

Because it's literally animal behavior. it's the type of dumbass incrementalism that erodes society from the ground up. if you can't bother to distinguish your bodily functions, sexual proclivities and parental responsibilities from one another, you are the very definition of degeneracy.

go shit in the street like a dog, nigger. then wonder why you get shot like one.

could be worse on CNN with Chris "Cuck" Cumuo this happened

Maybe just a poo in loo, decent looking one at least.