So wtf can we do about this?

So wtf can we do about this?

Alle walen buitenschoppen.

So seeing violent niggers would make people look down on them?

Ff serieus ben hier nog nooit een waal tegen gekomen enkel Vlamingen

Pretty much but they are only violent because of white people's actions

>inb4 Frans, zit hier voor werk

De enige oorlog die ik wel wil zien is Vlaanderen vs Walloniƫ. Daarna annexeren die handel. Groot Dietsland we komen er aan

Imply they're perpetrating stereotypes by implying that their crime surveillance only ever caught black people crime, by implying that only black people are stupid enough to get caught on camera commit a crime

>Alle walen buitenschoppen.
All walks outskirts?

Is this supposed to mean "It takes all kinds"?

Te druk met vlaams belastingsgeld te stelen. Betwijfel of die unerhaupt engels kunnen spreken.

Oy vey, spreek niet van oorlog of ze trekken aan de alarmbel.

they said that it would create "false stereotypes" lmfao. what's fascinating is how even if you're a spineless liberal degenerate from san francisco you're not immune from being called a racist. no matter how much you virtue signal, it's never enough for (((progressives))).
i mean, if they claim how the most liberal city in america will suddenly turn racist from watching a video of black robbers or whatever, what chance do the rest of us mortals have? they can't be satisfied and their insanity is becoming worse as days and years go by.

In Belgium we have these people called "walloons". They're illiterate, selfish and greedy. They used to be in charge of Belgium and fucked over everyone and anything. Now they're economically and socially irrelevant.

Not politically though. They literally rewrote the constitution to entrench their position as belgian parasites. Nothing passes without their approval.

>implying we have to do anything
Those dumbasses basically admitted that all of the thefts were by niggers by saying this

At least they say it indirectly. At least that.

I thought we already had a racial bias.

Can we just deport blacks back to Africa? They are animals, not humans.

I'd ask you why you don't just kill them and edit your constitution to be free of walloonic treachery but us Americans are in a worse position. We have all kinds of parasites that never got their grubby paws on our constitution (until recently) but we still suffer them for some reason.

So protecting the feelings of criminals is more important than finding the criminals and getting them off the street?

Yes.

Don't call them criminals. They are Defendants.

>Defendants of color

Reality makes people racist. Well color me surprised.

Reality IS racist.