Do any other pollacks key cars and/or slash tires...

Do any other pollacks key cars and/or slash tires? I've been unemployed for years and graduated university in the middle of the recession with little chance of finding a job. Every time I see some smug asshole driving around in a brand new BMW when I can barely afford a bus ticket I just want to fuck their shit up. I've keyed three cars in the last month - two BMWs and a Chrysler. It feels quite cathartic and makes me happy for an hour at least. I was thinking of slashing tires too. so yeah any other pollacks do this?

>Every time I see some smug asshole driving around in a brand new BMW when I can barely afford a bus ticket I just want to fuck their shit up
you are the definition of a faggot.
quit concerning yourself with what other people do.

you.
do.
you.
dumbass.

>Failure in life
>Damages private property

Sup Forums in one post.

>literally being a nigger
no I don't do this. sorry you're so jelly of everyone else's wealth

flag checks out. Also, neck yourself.

dumb bait for dumb pol goers.

Nigger behavior detected.

Note the antifa meme flag, leaf.

yeah dude I was wondering if there were other niggas on this board. you wanna meet up and fuck white women?

>keying BMWs

communist explained to a five year old right there

Works every time, too

If I caught you doing that to my car I would shoot you.
I sincerely hope someone fucking does that to you OP you piece of human garbage.

Instead of cars just slash your wrists you LARPing faggot.

If it cost more that $1,500 to repair the vehicle it becomes a felony.

Suuure you would, big boy

No, officer. I confine my deviant behavior to shitposting on the internet.

Only slashed tires twice, and not because I was a faggot like you, OP. First time, some dude sold my buddy "molly" that turned out to be salt, (I tasted it for him, so no harm was done) so I slashed three of his tires. Next time, I did all four - on some old dude who got me fired for listening to music.

>graduated university
Why no job? You should be able to find something.

>got me fired for listening to music.
What?
Can you expand?

You have no idea how many gun owners are just looking for a justified reason to shoot at someone.
It would be a good idea not to give us one.

>pollacks
we wuz fishes n sheeit

There's no need for people to rub their success in other people's faces. There's no reason to drive a brand new Porsche except to say "look how wealthy I am, nah nah nah . . . fuck you". In response I key their cars.

They put me in the back of Hungry Hobo, gave me several BIG ass jars full of pickles, round ones. Not sure what you call them if anything. My instruction was to one by one, take the cores out of each individual pickle. The most retarded, tedious thing I ever heard. Right behind me, shit country music is blasting on the radio. So, I put in my headphones and listened to my own shit.

Old fucker strolls back and gives me a dead eye, then goes back up. I look around the corner to see him snitching. Chick comes back and tells me to take them out, and I got fired when I came back into work for being "confrontational". All I asked the dude was, "you got a problem with me, or music?"

the mods should post bait threads every once in a while and ban everyone who takes them seriously to maintain a high average IQ of the board

Not randomly.
>But local meth houses have been known to burn down.

>There's no need for people to rub their success in other people's faces
>There's no reason to drive a brand new Porsche except to say "look how wealthy I am, nah nah nah . . . fuck you"
How much of an entitled baby are you? I hope you're trolling
How does that not make you want to be successful yourself when you see others successful?

Not many jobs calling for the liberal arts bullshit he studied.

I slashed my roomates tires once cause he is a faggot

Yes, most likely because they don't know how to operate a lab properly.

Idiots always want to tear others down instead of build themselves up.

Northern Bong, sad man, so little of value in his moronic brain that he only see's what others have and is ashamed so he lashes out at object owned by successful human
liquidate

OP right now with his story
sage

just kill yourself instead. you'll make the whole world happier that way

>pol goers

you're a pathetic nigger op

That's a NAP violation, sweetie. I hope you like tomahawk missiles.

Kill yourself asshole

>"In response I key their cars."

I hope a cripple knives your legs.

>There is no reason to drive a brand new Porsche except to say "look at how wealthy I am,
You're projecting your own sensitivity about wealth onto other people. You're the one who gets offended by someone else having things they or someone who cares about them earned.

I bet you got upset over Donald Trump getting two scoops of ice cream.

My car looks like a zebra it's been keyed so many times. I don't even know why, it's 15 years old and was a cheap sedan when it was new.

I don't care about the keying at all, but it would really piss me off if someone slashed the tires. You shouldn't slash tires user. It's expensive and a pain in the ass to take care of.

I busted a suspected nazis windshield once but that was before I took the redpill.

I used to be like you OP, then I stopped being a cunt and before I knew it it was my 16th birthday

Winners focus on winning

Losers focus on winners

I kind of want to sometimes, but I'm too much of a good goyim that doesn't want to unnecessarily harm people. I also go out of my way to autistically follow laws, sometimes out of spite. I never litter, never Jay walk never speed. I can't help it I blame my German father and his strict Catholicism for it.

You're your own failure.
I'm an electrical engineer. I workld hard for my degree. I worked hard in my internship. I work hard at my job. I would be miserable if it weren't for the peculiar pleasure that my cars bring to me, and it isn't as a status symbol.
>tfw tighten the belt to purchase an import rx7
>some asshat decides to crack my windshield and bash the roof in before keying nearly every panel.
If only I could find the prick.

Boo-hoo millennial detected. Grow the fuck up, no wonder you're unemployed.

only car i ever keyed was a Honda shitbox with those massive subwoofers that constantly blast reggaton

fuck Puerto Ricans and their horrible music they play at 3 am on a Wednesday to advertise their latest batch of cocaine and heroin

You should open the bible, specifically Genesis 4.

>I've keyed three cars in the last month - two BMWs and a Chrysler.
> a Chrysler

That person was already hurting user. Why you have to rub it in?

GOD will punish you.

Sucks to be you, failure. I just changed jobs with only a week of looking earning over 60k and I don't even have a degree.

You should take your buttmad out on Mom and Dad for raising you wrong

>/pol do you guys nig out like me when I see success?
How dare somebody work hard and get ahead in life, how dare somebody have the audacity to be better than me in my imagined United States of the Worker!

As the owner of a one year old M4 that was just vandalized, if I caught you doing it, I would put you in the hospital with brain damage.

>Seeing the success of others as a vicious mockery of your failures
The most pathetic kind of human. Throw yourself under a train.

You. Complete fag.
Scratching someone's (anyones) vehicle or slashing the tires..
>>WILL NOT UNDO THE SLASHING DONE TO YOUR PENIS.
you did the male benis to mutilated zombie axe-wound vagina.( actually a axe-wound would look better than the disaster in your crotch).
... Slash yourself first. Take the honorable route off this mortal plane, it will be appreciated by all

Someone did this to my last car, I had the thing for 3 fucking days and some cunt keyed it while I was food shopping.
Daily reminder that I carry and I will shoot you then leave a drop weapon next to your corpse.

This is bait and a slide thread.

>keying a Chrysler to "attack" the bourgeoisie
Do you also burn down Taco Bell's and Ace Hardware's?

I drove a Mercedes for 7 years, got keyed three times and one tire slashed during that time, and I wore those things like badges of honor. You know most of those things are company cars, right?
>protip: the deductibles on these things are like $100 a pop, we don't give a shit
People driving +$40k cars don't give a shit, the outfit they wear to work probably cost +$1000 on any given day, not including the watch.

Keep doing gods work op.
Fuck rich people or even poor people who worked hard for thier cars.

I like to pick up nearby rocks abd bust out the windows. Side windows are easy and if you do the driver side there is a good chance a piece will be missed upon cleanup and they will get cut.

>talks about keying BMWs
>posts a picture of a VW Jetta

No wonder you can't find a job. You can't do anything right. What a failure.

What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.

This is one of the most nigger things you could ever do.

Go join AntiFa you absolute fucking degenerate failure. SORT YOURSELF OUT and you won´t feel this need to lash out at the world in these petty ways. Also you are directly feeding the insurance and repair industry jew, good job.

Ironically, people who flaunt their "wealth" are usually poor people from the ghetto.
Rich people are frugal because that is how they got rich in the first place.
Poor people are retarded and spend money as soon as they get it.
I agree man, you're teaching poor people to stop being so narcisistic. Fuck poor people and fuck their cars.

Comparing keying innocent peoples´property with removing centers of degeneracy. No user, no

Just use brake fluid. It's less conspicuous than loud scratching. Brake fluid will ruin the paint in ten minutes.