Prove you're not a Drumpf shill and say one good thing about the Democratic Party. I'll wait

Prove you're not a Drumpf shill and say one good thing about the Democratic Party. I'll wait.

They are doing a great job at guaranteeing Trump's second term.

They fucked over the crusty old communist in the OP

I want to fuck awoo wolf till she squirts

63 of them were against the patriot act.

Feingold was the only one who stood against it in the senate.

I don't blame you

They're completely and utterly without politic power.

b

It has been fun watching them fall apart.
They are good entertainment.

They're usually pretty cool till they get reelected. All rainbows and blowjobs for everyone. Then after the first term it's all ban guns and restrict freedom of speech.

They gave us slavery

Takes a little bit for the lobbyists to get to them, depends on the candidate though. These days most are bought from jump.

/thread

If they went back to their policies of the 1850-1865 I would support them.

Nah. It's more about term limits. They wanna please everyone during first term to get reelected. Then once they don't have to fear campaigning on negativity they bust out the big guns and cry about gun control and talk about how whites have to recognize their privilege and Trayvon looks like muh son

Kek

>say one good thing about the Democratic Party.

they founded a hate group called the KKK giving the CIA and FBI something to do

You don't realize the switch is connected to money/political strongarming?

They are great at losing elections that should be easy.

They eventually die.

No I get that that's there. It's just that they sit on the hard shit till they get reelected. Then there's no reason not to try and pull some unconstitutional fuckery. The shit you said will never go away until we legislate it away.

There's nothing good about the Democratic party just like the Republican party. Although I support drug reform which tends to be a leftist position

I miss what they used to be.

I sell glasses and my sales for black rimmed oversized have seen 900% increase the last few years

Good
>having all the liars in one swamp for easy fishin'

>It's just that they sit on the hard shit till they get reelected

That's more common for presidents.

The house/senate generally come in idealistic, bright-eyed and bushy tailed. Then they get broken, in one way or another. But like I said before, it's common for that co-option to happen earlier now. Especially with how much money is in campaigns are these days. Thus, what you've said happens because they come in duplicitous. Both roads lead to the same ending.

It's sad, tbqh.

>one good thing

THEY LOST

The female libs are all whooores and you don't have to worry about knocking them up cuz they all get abortions. Also, sage.

They are right about income inequality, though not about the cause of or solution to.

Honestly, I think it was a much better system when politicians weren't celebrities.

Democrats stand for diversity and embrace LGBTQ rights.

Join me on Xbox
p0tat0 salad69

My LGBTQ crew:
Kaze Djinn
MeGusta Tu Toto
Yo Boi Randy

Kids welcome too!

i think majority of people in the party are well intentioned idiots. nothing good to say about the party itself.

They're the best at not winning

They keep niggers down

Yeah I was mainly talking POTUS. You're absolutely right about congressmen. That's why we need legislation to prevent monetary lobbying

they've managed to hang around long enough to be the country's longest living political party

They did their best.

obama was a great president