literally talking about dating and guys

youtube.com/watch?v=bBcFfWvexQg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C81NEg4llDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wUOjuiAikrU
youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who are you quoting?

this just popped up in my suggestions and I couldn't even make it half way through

What exactly is the problem with discussing dating?

so hot

Good talk desu.

>talking about real life things that actually happen

Wow, how shocking!

You make it sound as if you believe this is a bad thing. The video is literally two conservative women giving advice to girls who want to not turn into leftist whores and end up 30 necking themselves because they've wasted their lives jumping from cock to cock hoping that a tall, dark, handsome man with a penis made of chocolate which ejaculates money will come and save them from themselves.

This is literally what we all want.

You mean they actually care about things other than politics? How fucking weird.

Couldn't have put it better myself

any girl making videos like this is a fucking psyop. Why do people defend her in every thread about this roastie eceleb. She's a fucking tool to trick all you dumb young men. Varg already made a fucking video about this shit. They are wolves in sheep's clothing designed to lead you astray.

youtu.be/C81NEg4llDQ

DO NOT BE FOOLED

>lead you astray.
To where?

if no one paid attention to them and plastered their faces all over Sup Forums and leddit

What is Lauren's accent?
I fucking hate it so much it's so painful to listen to
Like nails on a chalkboard

They give good advice for women but women are like 5% of their audience.

eeee-yep

>expecting people not to talk about things other than politics

kys you fucking faggot cocksucker.

>Man from pol deems any discussion of dating, AKA finding someopne worthy of procreating the next generation with, to be not worth discussing and anti-intellectual.

Thanks for reinforcing the stereotypes of us on the board my dude. I can smell the cum-covered waifu from here.

Who said they were intellectuals?

They talk about having a healthy relationship. I mean, unless you are cucked af by religion or something I don't see how this is negative propaganda.

>varg
you're dumb
why is /pol eceleb board

Great video from varg.

>varg
Kek

>literally
Stop being a faggot and using this word.

OMFG

How dare they discuss men!

Are you 15?

hehehehe

Good. They need to find husbands and start having babies. The clock is ticking.

>varg

Why do women pretend to be concerned with the fate of western civilization for male attention?

Is Varg redpilled on Jews?

Or just like Rabi likes to suck freshly cut baby's dick?

Seriously, if this was only for attention, they could do other things than that. There's no shortage of ways to monetize your tits on the Internet. There are much easier ways.
They chose to do this.
Yeah, their tits makes them popular, but so what.

He's a p**gan he can't be redpilled on anything.
He worships fucking animals.

>He worships fucking animals.
Is he Canadian?

>antifa trying to use greentext in the subject field
>1 post by the ID
kys shill

A FUCKING THREAD ABOUT THIS LEAF EVERY HOUR

VAGINA ONCE AGAIN ENSLAVES MEN

If dogs are among the animals he worships, probably has some canadian blood.

Friendly Reminder

In his video he mentions REAL ENEMIES.

Who are these REAL ENEMIES according to him?

Frost giants?.... I mean he is pagan and all that.

>varg
opinion discarded
stop being this autistic

lead men astray, to what?

Get the fuck off my board you cuck sack of shit. Go cum on lauren's pictures you god damn shill

Blaire White is the patrician's conservafu

youtube.com/watch?v=wUOjuiAikrU

women don't have interests

HUH huhhhh HUHHH
Go back to >>>/reddit/ newfag!
Also, let's all not go to reddit or anywhere else to red pill normies OK? Normies are lost. Let's all stay here.

He obviously means Jews, but he is retarded so he thinks Christian Europeans are Jews.

The final redpill is to realize these people are all public speakers who utilize like-minded fans for fame.

The patrician realizes that one must rally behind someone who they trust. Do you trust some random Internet person to be the Führer for the movement of whites in the West?

I certainly don't trust a woman to be out leader.

ROASTIES GET TOASTIES

leaf
>try to watch lauren video
>hear "aboot"
>immediately close tab

She's just an attention whore working the interwebs for pimpmaster Levant.

No one would date her.

The guy he murdered was a rapist. He deserved it

top lel

I would support it if the channel was watched by anyone but young, single men. So rather than promoting what we want to women. it ends up moderating what should be basic male expectations. Don't get me wrong, it's a breath of fresh air to see anything without a penis advocating greater morality, but it is just a small step, not a great victory.

This is a video primarily for a female audience, you ding-dong

What do you think they did after filming the video?

>telling girls not to "trade up" just because they get bored
>girls need to work in the relationship too
>good things take time, instant gratification is a meme and bad for society
>>Thinking these lessons aren't related to conservative values
How many "red pilled" male youtubers make videos about women being shitty? These two come alone and tell women how to stop being shitty and you aren't happy.

>everything is a conspiracy
>she's a roastie!!! ewwwww!!!!
>she's tricking men!
>Some faggot named varg that shoots videos in 240p told me so!
1) doesn't matter who she is, its the ideas that matter. 2) Most of her videos are anti-refugee/immigration, so if she's tricking men into adopting those views, I don't really care. Also, this particular video was aimed at women's behavior, so that doesn't even apply here. 3) Varg can suck a cock, how is Lauren Southern leading men astray? At what time did she push globalist/leftist views?

>AGAIN, AS IN EVERY THREAD WHERE FAGGOTS DENOUNCE ECELEBS PUSHING RIGHT WING VALUES
They may not be perfect but they move normies to the right and make conservative values more mainstream. 30 years ago, conservative values (what we would call them today) were the norm. We aren't going to get there posting shit on a mongolian picture server. Ecelebs push the narrative out of this cesspit that I spend far too much time in.

I agree, but I don't think anyone's hailing it as a great victory. Small steps to societal progress. This will reach some young girls, and the message will spread.

Females don't watch Lauren Southern. It's cucked betas who worship a fake blonde who's getting fat because they are permavirgin outcasts who could never get a real gf in real life.

>What do you think they did after filming the video?
Probably posted it on youtube and 'hugged'

wat shock fertile woman express desire for male

That's completely untrue. I have a female friend who brought up Lauren's videos about rapefugees out of nowhere. She's already right wing but I don't think she's a nationalist or anything. So somehow some women are seeing these things.

what does this mean?
it's the right's version of virtue signalling. Keep donating so they can go fly around the world staying at 4 star hotels and posting 2 vids a week of regurgitated ideas from men.

this, you guys seriously think we are gonna redpill women and impressionable teen girls showing pictures of a thousand white men standing at attention before the fuhrer?

>implying I give them any shekels
They get 1 view from me. Just because the_d and reddit tier faggots actually donate doesn't mean any of us should.

Did this end with any black cock btw?

>right-wing
>not nationalist
What the fuck is she doing?

Christianity was made by shit skins from the Middle East and christ was a shit skin
Call me an edgy LARPer but I'm merely stating indisputable facts
Lauren is an atheist though, and so is Trump (he only said he was Christian after he started running for politics)
I believe in the nordic culture, which is Wotanism

>liberal intellectuals

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

BASED BLACK MAN

She has many female viewers and making videos like this attracts more. Her video about Islam had makeup in the title to attract women as well.

dem sleeves. Run out the fucking door if you see your gf with sleeves like that. thats my dating advice.

The modern women needs an acceptable alternative to the feminism she's being forcefed. Let someone else tow that line, stop worrying about e-celebs

Ad Homs can't change the objective facts that I stated
I guess you're just mad to have a sinful atheist president and that white people are realizing that shit skins created christianity

Cuck. A woman that relies on shit e-celebs to navigate through her life is not a woman worth fighting for.

She's still got a vagina mate, voting right wing is the best I can expect

Are you surprised? Half of the threads on Sup Forums are dating advice threads and who you should or shouldn't "racemix" with.

I want to bury my 7 inch milky white cock deep in both their assholes, then have the other one suck the shit juice right off my shaft.

All white women should be gassed desu senpai

>why are these alt-right youtube shekel grabbers not having kids? Lul they don´t care about the 14 words at all, controlled opp or just lamers! Hah!
>why are they discussing strategies to find good mates and reproduce, as is the main purpose of women anyway and is the only TRUE path for a conservative woman???

Double-plus-kys yourself, I hate this AnCap flag and now believe the whole ideology is useless and evil because of all you fucking cucks posting shit on here with it.

>knowing that most girls your age have probably had several bfs that will have been better you in one or more areas such as humor, high energy, musically talented, whatever

This exactly, they are working on precisely what we all say when people bring up the "no kids and traditional family yet" etc. Antifa ITT are jelly that the lefty bitches all look like Rancors

>right-wing
>(((democracy)))
Fuck
I mean, it's something as long as she doesn't ride the cock carousel and demand gibs for niglets, but still.
Sup Forums is men talking to men. Lauren Southern is talking to men, also. She'd probably have more of an impact telling the betas what right-wing women expect in a relationship, as this is something she has experience on.

Makes sense though. White Genocide seems to be a white intellectual problem. Blue collar worker with 2-3 kids is worried about other things.

Hi young man, try reading and learning a bit about female psychology and how they make decisions and view the world before ever posting here again. Women are not men, become wiser please.

>Women talking about men and relationships are stupid

This is how I know you are a beta. This is all women care about.

You're wrong m8. I see plenty of girls on her Facebook and Twitter. Like almost all political content, there's more males, but she has a sizable female audience, and her audience is so large in the first place that it's an even bigger chunk.

>Cuck. A woman that relies on shit e-celebs to navigate through her life is not a woman worth fighting for.

A lot of girls have been doing this with Hollywood celebrities, feminists, degenerate popstars like Lagy Gaga, etc. for decades The breakdown of the family means a lot of people, both male and female, grow up without a father and mother or proper family values teaching them about this stuff, or they're less properly socialized because of smartphones, etc. so there's literally nothing wrong with people providing advice like this on the internet.

>Fuck
>I mean, it's something as long as she doesn't ride the cock carousel and demand gibs for niglets, but still.
Nah knew her since we were little. Never rode the carousel, heavily religious, good family. They're rare as shit though. I don't know any other girl like that, theyre all degenerates (mid 20s US)

>notifications

lol fucking loser, fuck off

No need to bother. Just assume they are all borderline and have a dominant personality and they'll adjust their personality to fit what you like.

Yes and your point? We obviously need both. If everyone tried working hard, making it somewhat in life and raising 2-3 kids, we would lose 100% within 13 years and the NWO + Kalergi plan is then a reality.
You realize this yes? We need redpillers even if they are cucks, women or civic nationalist. EVERYTHING is needed and then we must push towards 1488 or something similar to stand even a sliver of a chance when the great war of Islam vs the West comes. You know their long term plans yes?

>>why are they discussing strategies to find good mates and reproduce, as is the main purpose of women anyway and is the only TRUE path for a conservative woman???
Plenty of good men they just need prince charming.

I've noticed something interesting. Sup Forums will generally respect older and less attractive women. They hate beautiful women who talk about their ideas because the beauty makes them suspicious. They feel if they trust the beautiful woman they are somehow being cucked.

He was saying women who need outside sources of information or guides on "what to do" or even seeks outside validation are not "good enough" = he obviously is 12 or a retard. I just try to help people grow.

>Never rode the carousel, heavily religious, good family.
UNICORN
What's your excuse for not marrying that? At least make sure she doesn't end up with some idiot.

made this thread

>I hate this AnCap flag and now believe the whole ideology is useless and evil because of all you fucking cucks posting shit on here with it.

Libertarianism was created by the Jews as a method of controlled opposition to Marxism.

It's engineered to lull people into a nihilistic slumber of apathy as they watch their nations fall apart before their eyes and let the banks, corporations and open borders run amok without any sort of maintenance or control over it.

It's also why all ancaps will whine about traditionalists and people standing up for white interests like ("Anti SJW Libertarian" guy who keeps making threads shitting on Lauren, Tara McCarthy or RageAfter Storm). They're as bad as communists, or even worse since they pretend to be right-wing. Also no coincidence that a lot of them claim to be (((MGTOW))).

Nice flag anti-traditionalist. I see women every single fucking day with semifat half-decent looking men with only decent jobs. You are misinformed and ruined by the propaganda against women on here. Go MGTOW commie scum.
Women evolved perfectly to survive and gain some kids with some survivability. You just need to adapt and manage to at least keep up appearances of being able to protect and provide for her, no need to be a millionaire chad at all, just not a complete cuck.

Be like the person you want to attract. Seems like good advice.