born and raised in a muslim family and community, pretty much an insider

became an atheist, so yeah, shoot away

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reason for leaving?
Sect?
Do they know?

What do you think of the story in the Quran where it says that Muhammad was covered in Semen? Made me spit coffee when I first read the book.

How do most of your Mohamedan peers of your generation feel about Islam? Are they becoming increasingly disillusioned?

How many people from that previous life do you think would want to see you executed for apostasy (people you know personally, not talking about the hundreds of millions who would if they heard about you)?

I left Islam so that I could gain Asylum in the US

eat my ass cunts lmao

Are you guy into guys? I want a top muslim bf. I hear you guys are real rough when you fuck. Is it true?

are you gay?

hey faggots, sorry i was AFK i was getting myself some dank food

anyways,

they dont know, i mean my family doesn't know since my father is quite religious and it would cause unnecessary conflict if i told him. i left since i had increasing trouble reconciling the islamic faith with my own common sense.

hahaha what the fuck are you talking about??

well it really depends. most of my peers would say for themselves that they are muslim, however they do not practice (since its fucking hard as fuck to practice islam), and some even do certainly haram shit like smoke weed, drink alcohol, and still think of themselves as muslim.

believe it or not it is very likely none, since people in my country dont go that far in their religion. if you asked muslims around here about the death penalty for apostasy, a lot of them wouldn't even know wtf ur talking about, and those that do know, they would go on to argue the point of that punishment, and what it would mean today, i actually know the argument they use, but you know, its apologetics. anyways, where i come from, probably none of them would want me to be killed.

ugh, i dont understand why america accepts anyone that doesnt think the west is the best (not related to you tho)

ask ur mother. destroyed her cunt last night. only fucking women tho

nope, love pussy just as much as the next motherfucker

What if I crossdress just for you to sexually ravage me. You can call me names, spit on me, etc.

nah strictly girls only

What part of uk you from?
Yorkshire?

not from UK my nignog. uk is cool, never been tho. you like monty python? only fools and horses is fckin legendary XDDD

Can't you be a good Muslim and marry your cousin

Why did you cuck to degenerate western atheism?

>thinking anyone here gives a fuck about some pakis opinion on anything

when the stoning begins

BASED EX MUSLIM XD

Did you get hummus?

I do

nah

hey quick tip, stop calling anyone that has different opinions from you a (((cuck))). i became an atheist because i dont need to look for my purpose nor for my morality in some fucking god. especially in a god that forbids me shit. i dont need a god to help me cope with the hell life is. generally, religion is factually incorrect, if you apply logic, you cannot prove it, and the burden of proof lies on religion. therefore, people believe it since it makes them feel safe and good. religion is a fucking drug, i'd rather have the harsh truth of life than believe in some god nigger shit. XD

well how about you fuck off from this thread then

dont even know what the fuck that is, except that its allegedly food.

yeah, got really stoned couple of days ago. ton of weed. shitty that u muslim cunts dont get to PUFF on that godly shit. u cant even drink beer. beer is fuckin amazing. my god, practicing muslims have very little enjoyment in their lives

How to make bombs

dunno man. anything else?

Kk, but if you had to guess honesty, how many radicalz are out there?

How many white girls have you raped? Are you inbred?

well, there are enough of them that the number, whatever it is, shouldn't be underrated.

i mean, i watched tommy robinson couple of weeks ago and the treatment muslims get there, or in a lot of western countries is way too tolerant.

the western world has to be very careful about muslim immigration, if you're accepting muslims, you better be fucking absolutely sure that you're taking in the best, im afraid that is not the case currently in europe.

i didnt rape anyone and im not inbred

Sunni or Shia?

i mean, look, theres a lot of muslims that dont give a flying fuck about the concept of """"CIVILIZATION"""", thats why a lot of them are so willing to bail on their own countries, a lot of them would just like to enjoy in western civilization without actually understanding the work that takes, so yknow, you gotta be fucking careful witth these people

sunni

LMAO surprising, even with a Shia i'd expect a couple generations under a urban environment (especially with the modern progressive politics) to occur before people outright become apathetic to their parents religion.

In all seriousness you are now a traitorous infidel we will kill you.

you can suck my big fat apostate dick LOL

Shol'va

oo selam buraz

youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU

Already you accept the sinful degeneracy of homosexuality.

Bumping this. Shia? Sunni?
How covert do you need to be or are you in a non-Muslim community now?

LOL, what can i do i like shoving my dick into stuff

Concratulations of escaping mind's prison. Be vary not to fill the "void" with some other cause. Then some questions:

How old are you?

Are you planning to move abroad that would be more or less the only way for you to truly escape?

Are you worried about your safety?

im in a muslim community. i dont really need to be covert at all, i mean my friends know that i dont give a fuck about that shit, they just dont like when im blasphemous in front of them

the only time im "covert" is in my family, because of obvious reasons

i mean you can openly be atheist and shit, but like if you make fun of religion, dont expect that people will be friendly

Hi OP. Nice change from the taqqiya 'Ask a Muslim' threads.

1. What books influenced you? seems a number of Ex-Muslims have read Darwin and Dawkins

2. What are the trends in Arab countries, is it easier to come out as Ex-Muslim?

3. What are roughly the percentage of Ex-Muslims that become a/Atheists and b/Christians or other religions?

How rampant is the concept of Taqiya in modern day Islam? Are the people on TV representing Islam pathological liars?

im 20 years old.

i would indeed like to move abroad, but i wouldn't really be running away from anything since im not prosecuted, and the country im living isnt batshit crazy muslim, its kind of just, yknow muslim flavored XDD

nah man, im safe here. this is a free country, you can be whatever you want :D

Your friends are also treasonous rats who will be stoned when the time comes.
It is clearly you who has influenced them to be this way.
Our belief does not just create our social boundaries to keep us away from degenerate homosexuals like you, it is also cultural, how dare you turn your back on your brothers infidel.

Thanks so much for taking the time to talk to us today. Im sure someone in your position has a lot of valuable insight.

So, my first question to you is this:
Are you looking forward to burning in hell?

i never really read any anti-islam books, and atheist like dawkins that are going out of their way to disprove religion are somewhat silly. anyways, what drove me further from islam was actually reading islamic literature. quran itself is not bad at all, you can always spin it into a positive message, however when you go into hadith you will find some weird shit that you will have big trouble reconciling with common sense. dont get me started about the arab islamic scholars. when i picked up a book on halal (okay) and haram (forbidden) in islam, i was like genuinely shocked (even though i grew up in that culture) since it seemed that everything was fucking forbidden.

dont really know about arab countries since im not from one, im from Bosnia.

hmmm i dont really know. where i live you have christians (minorty) and muslims (majority). in both of those groups most of them dont really practice and dont really care that much.

show AU flag with pride you sunni extremist

>From bosnia

Hello. Fellow ex-Muslim atheist here.

What are the chances of me finding an ex-Muslim friend / waifu in Bosnia? Or at least a non-practicing secular Muslim type?

i dont really know man. people representing islam on TV in my country are just a bunch of fuckin preachers, they take the positive messages and they drop the negative shit, or they find some way to spin it into something positive

hell yeah, since ur going too, bring beer and barbecue so we can party in that motherfucker

What city do you live in, infidel?

What is the penalty for apostates?

If you had to choose to practice any religion what would you choose?

Also, as an atheist are you an asshole who hates on all religions and wants them all gone, or someone who recognizes how important religions can be in instilling hope, community values, and morality in normies?

Do you believe in degeneracy or monogamy?

I am agnostic, but I believe moderate religions can serve important purposes, and that being monogamous, kind, and hardworking is important. I simply can't believe in god, or disbelieve, but I do understand the importance of Christian values.

actually quite high. i find that girls in bosnia are just perfectly conservative, not too much, if you put in work you can have your way, but again, they never fuck on the first date, or do one night stands etc

bosnia is good regarding what you are seeking

If you havent publicly baptized yourself with beer and bacon i dont fucking believe you, fuck off achmed.

Fake Imam I knew it, kill yourself false prophet. Talking down upon the Hadith is not okay.

Thank you. I considered setting my goals to Turkey finding fellow ex-Muslims / secularists to connect with but then I read about the Erdogan shit and how the country is turning into the second Ottoman Empire. Urgh.

Is Bosnia turning religious too over the years?

Proof?

>born into bangladeshi muslim family
>never was religious
>became atheist at age 12
>family only muslim in basic sense ie. no pork, no drinking
>dad came out as atheist to me 3 yrs ago

for non-arab muslims, it's just a piece of culture rather than a way of life. we celebrate eid, and fast for ramadan, but no one in my family wears a veil or any of that shit.

what was your first bacon like?

Islam is a blight on humanity and human progress.

How do we make more people like you?

rajvosa

death in sharia i guess?

i don't really know regarding that first question. if i really HAD to practice religion i would practice islam since i only know about that one XD

and yeah, as an atheist i do understand how religion is important in a society, and religion itself is not a problem but we need to be able to freely criticize it, make fun of it etc, which you know isnt really a problem when it comes to christianity but is when it comes to islam.

i do believe that people should settle down with their wives and start families. im quite conservative regarding this. i mean, sure have your fun when you're young, but know that family is not a joke and that you should plan for it as you get older.

i cant agree more with the last sentence you wrote. i would go as far as to say that protestant work ethic is one of the peaks of human thinking.

FASCISM IS SLOWLY COMING BACK BABY, WOOOOOO

lol, source.

I read the Koran and I didn't remember that. But fuckola, what an angry and absolutist book.

>Ex-Muslim

How are you still alive?

>however they do not practice (since its fucking hard as fuck to practice islam), and some even do certainly haram shit like smoke weed, drink alcohol, and still think of themselves as muslim.
To be fair, that's how most people practice Islam while making each other miserable and some young men join ISIS as soon as they put down the bong to make up for being a shithead.

Why should I not sage, oh and SAGE

Our views pretty much overlap, bruca

Shadilay, brother.

Thanks. I have the same question for you: what experiences, readings or influences made you realize that you were an Atheist?

Do you eat bacon now?

I wish you all the best. Don't take this board seriously, be the best person you can be, the best way you know how.

So Muslims are basically redditfags, got it.

i do drink beer, i probably ate bacon while i was travelling europe since i didnt pay attention

i wouldn't recommend turkey. i have had contact with those people, and i don't like them.
regarding bosnia turning religious, i dont really think that there are big changes in that. i think that the bosnian community was always religious to some extent and that extent is pretty constant.

proof of what?

yeah, in bosnia too, a lot of muslims just take it as a piece of culture rather than a philosophy of life

i dont actually quite remember hahah, if i ate bacon i ate it accidentally by not giving a fuck and not noticing any different. a friend says that its fucking delicious tho, gotta try it for sure

its really simple, we just have to keep moving the western civilization forward. also you know, almost all problems of muslims can be solved simply by quality education.

>age 5
ever since i was a child i would ask questions like "why is the sky blue" and my parents would just say "because god made it that way"

this was never satisfying to me so i always thought it was a BS answer.

>age 10
my parents put me in a sunday school basically and we would learn about islam from imams. i remember everything they said was just obvious bullshit. like how mohammad split the moon in half. i got into trouble for htis.

>age 12
when 9/11 happened and it created a schism in my family and among my family friends. it made muslims that i know SUPER muslim and it was just too much. i hated having a muslim name because i was not really muslim and i hated the bad reputation they had after 9/11.

i also started being an edgy teen at htis point listenign to TOOL.

in my HS although not many muslims, there were even fewer atheists. i think i was the only person who was 'open' as an atheist and i got made fun of a lot because i went to school with dumb people.

>age now
i've been in too many religiuous debates as a teen t hat i know it's always aporia - you will never change anyone's mind and honestly i don't even care to anymore. faith is powerful and i respect it in a lot of ways. the closest thing i am is probably a diest or a buddhist.

--
to answer your question in a short way, i just was always atheist really. i just always had a different conception of god and knew religion was always hokey lowest common denominator shit. but i respect it now as an adult.

why? why dont you want to blow yourself up in mid London?

>country im living isnt batshit crazy muslim
Alright. Tell to your family then?

Moar questions! Have you listened Christopher Hitchen's debates from YouTube?

>i mean, look, theres a lot of muslims that dont give a flying fuck about the concept of """"CIVILIZATION"""", thats why a lot of them are so willing to bail on their own countries, a lot of them would just like to enjoy in western civilization without actually understanding the work that takes, so yknow, you gotta be fucking careful witth these people
again, how do we get more former-Muslims like you in this world?

ETA your execution?

hey, you can fuck off too. you fascist scum cost the western civilization a lot.

i live in a normal country with normal people

nah. my parents check up on me every now and then so i dont buy the haram stuff. shit i should probably get rid of the beer i have in my fridge lol

thank you usabro

Two more questions:

1. do you think you will "revert" and become a Muslim again.
2. What do you think makes Muslims become extremists? It seems they turn "radical" on a dime.

>Quality Education
That term is extremely hard to define. Even some of the most innovative Universities are filled with degenerate bullshit, and some of the best school for training skills never teach individualism or questioning the narrative.

>when i picked up a book on halal (okay) and haram (forbidden) in islam, i was like genuinely shocked (even though i grew up in that culture) since it seemed that everything was fucking forbidden.
Everything is forbidden because it's a system to control people.

By Allah you are a cuck.

>i just always had a different conception of god and knew religion was always hokey lowest common denominator shit. but i respect it now as an adult.

Same here, from a Christian background. I still respect Christianity and feel it should be preserved, and sometimes attend mass with the family. But deep inside I feel exiled from these things.

london is a nice city, UK is a nice country, and brits are nice people, why would i harm them

well if i told my family i would just stir up trouble and i would have to explain myself, however i wouldn't be stoned or honor killed XD

well you can't really change anyone, however what the west can do is to ensure that muslim immigrants are fully assimilated in western society. i would support policies like zero crime tolerance for immigrants etc. like honestly, i dont know why every mosque in UK isnt being monitored 24/7 by the MI5 since the muslim community in UK doesn't have a governing body so its just a bunch of mosques where preachers can say whatever the fuck they please. hell even where i come from there are a couple of arab funded mosques that are suspicious to me. fuck political correctness and do what its necessary to ensure safety of people. if i get racially profiled i understand, since i know that there are a lot of muslim scumbags that hate the west. when i see people taking extra precaution towards muslims, that makes me feel extra safe. generally i've seen muslims in the west are whining way too much, i dont know why people tolerate this.

It gives muslim zealots a tool to identify piety(and the lack of it) pretty efficiently.

A guy with a kekistani flag doesn't even know what the word pussy or kunt mean.

Of course, Islam is a political system to completely control the population.

There is nothing "moderate" or compatible with Western culture if it involves praying 5 times a day and the rest of the Sharia shit.

Muslim here, why did you become an athiest and not a christian or hindu? What parts of Islam made you leave?

You are misunderstanding the situation in Europe. It's not particulaly the immigrants themselves who are radicalized, it's their fucking children who are born and bread here. Little ungrateful bastards who believe they want what their parents fled from.

i will probably never ever again become religious.

aw man that 2nd question is very complex. i dont really know. i guess that a lot of muslims see the west as their enemy, and i guess extremist use that narrative combined with a very violent teaching of islam to achieve what they achieve. but like, that question is for experts, so i really have no fuckin idea

hm i guess it is hard. however, i do think that teaching kids the scientific method through mathematics, physics etc is of great importance since it actually provides the best framework of thinking.

the thing about religion is that its implanted in your head from a very early age and its really hard to escape it after. critical thinking is crucial in that process.

I would say the most fundamental teaching would be to question the narrative. Children need to be taught by their parents that no one is always right, not them, their teachers, or even their own parents. This is one of the earliest lessons I remember from my parents.

The original red pill, questioning.

>also you know, almost all problems of muslims can be solved simply by quality education.
I had a few talks with Muslims at my uni, and to make a story short, educated Muslims actually believes black magic exists, because it says so in the Qur'an

after some time i lost faith in religion itself, not just islam. well really, the part where i have to spend hours a day trying to rationalize islamic philosophy.

they don't like the west? fucking great, deport the motherfucking scum! anyone that publicly threatens the nation should be proclaimed public enemy and subsequently arrested and/or deported

>university
>believes in black magic
Fck that's sad...

Who do you suppose those children learn things from, then?

Of course Denmark doesn't take parenting into account. Yet another thing they pay the State do for them. Lel

Speak for yourself lad I'm a British born Bangladeshi ex Muslim as well but my entire family is deeply religious hyper conservatives. Whenever I even bring up how most Muslim nations are shitholes it feels like I'm inches away from being disowned.

Then again the UK is a Muslim country unlike US, maybe I should apply for asylum from Islamic oppression somewhere else.

Also some of my cousins tried to kill me and pummelled the shit out of me when I "joked" about not raising my kids as Muslim.

There was a study that analyzed all the relevant islamic religious texts, the qur'an, hadiths etc., and it showed that about 60% of it deal with non-believers. How to deal with them, how to tax them... Very similar to the Talmud that deals with the goyim.