youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PiPWDOZ5kYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
archive.is/HBNJh
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
youtube.com/watch?v=MF-MZDBcwWk&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)
youtube.com/watch?v=xUX1LfmDkVQ
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/13/politics/tim-kaine-corey-stewart-senate-run-launch/index.html
archive.is/LFJPn
reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-travelban-exclusive-idUSKBN19Y2I9?il=0
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/13/cnn-anchor-mistakes-star-spangled-banner-for-french-national-anthem.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can't spin this one ratboy. He's globalist rothschild puppet that Sup Forums fought for almost half a year. The complete opposite of Trump.

Watch the news conference from earlier today. Watch Trump kiss Macrons ass calling him the greatest French President in a generation and say that "Paris is now Paris". Hitler was right and we destroyed him for it.

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

go to sleep

Based REP STEVE KING giving white nationalist speech in Congress on C-Span 1

TURN ON FOX RIGHT NOW
DON JR BEING DRAGGED OUT OF TRUMP TOWER IN HANDCUFFS

youtube.com/watch?v=MF-MZDBcwWk&feature=youtu.be
this is one /comfy/ interview

When you do bake be sure to announce that you are doing so, if you would OP.

Homosexuality, marxism, transgenderism, feminism, etc. are all Jewish creations and run by jews from top to bottom. You need to be honest with yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

its gonna be comfy

/^Nazi$/

REMOVE NEOKEKS

Based

He's coming.

>Libs are using outdated memes

It worked. He's definitely a bot. Stop replying to him.

Sorry, not a normal baker and on a phone right now. If anyone can take over that would be nice.

WAKE UP LEAF

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)

The only MP to ever be convicted of treason. Goebbels warned us of this shit and nobody will wake up and listen.

Defend THIS NOW!!!

defend this

What is?

I'll bake the next one. Might namefag in case of a split just for it.

>Amash
getting real tired of yer shit

No, they're smart. We do not need to embolden our enemies by taking up for another minority-like they did with Gays. Let the bill die and we can continue to MAGA, because trannies are like .3 percent of the population. Give them no moral high ground.

Who do you think lets them in? WAKE UP LEAF!

How low is the average European IQ? Cause apparently Jews have been able to control everything for hundreds of years

state and the time of next election?

>sw00sh

What did he mean by this?

I have seen him go deeper into stupidity. I think half the time it's a bot.

youtube.com/watch?v=xUX1LfmDkVQ

lol so this is the power you receive when you buy the Jews out

>Trump: EO bans refugees
>9th Circuit: Nao, let 'em in
>Trump: Watch this
>Majority Christian now
>Of the drastically reduced % of Muslims, mostly from Iran, as they hate the Ayatollahs
>SCOTUS: It's back on, 9th Circuit rekt

wtf I love the Houthis now!

It's less about power and more what they do to us, especially the targeting of our children with drug/tranny/fag/degenerate propaganda 24/7, after we treated them as brothers and let them into our nations with open arms in most cases only a few generations ago. Essentially if I wanted to bribe people to destroy Canada from within it wouldn't be hard to do rather the opposite, but why would I destroy my own country? This act of destruction surely wouldn't make me exceptionally powerful or intelligent.

Is this real?

I knew his lawyers didn't fuck around, but goddamn that's rough. Kinda doesn't seem like something an attorney would say.

Amash is a libertarian faggot of Syrian descent.

Thanks for baking. Apologies for my procedural autism.

Namefagging doesn't really prevent splits because people can imitate, and there haven't really been any splits today fortunately.

we must impeach drumpf's lawyer #resist

I will defend exactly half of that statement.

>Reddit spacing on emails
That cancer is a mistake.

Some of them like Amash voted no for the immigration bills like Kate's Law, he needs to go.

Ok so i was trying to figure out when the next crash is coming and i found this . What the fuck was in OBAMACARE?

>we should send millions of American (republican) boys to die because podesta couldn't be arsed to make his password stronger than passw0rd
The fucking nerve of the left.

Remember Europeans could do far, far more damage than Jews ever could imagine but why would we destroy our own societies on purpose? The hard truth is Jews and Muslims will always be envious/afraid of Europeans and this is why they shouldn't be allowed to live in the same political unit as us.

HAHAHAHHAHAH.

lel

Trump has the best attack Jews.

>mfw I see liberals on twitter telling other liberals to listen to literal neocons like lindsay graham and mccain

They're becoming unglued.

A complex dinner in a complex city.

Rumour has it the meal was cooked by the bogs personal chef. Big if true!

We got 2 upcoming

AUG. 15
>Alabama Senate Primary
To replace Jeff Sessions, now U.S. Attorney General. A primary runoff will be held if no candidate receives a majority.
>Utah House Primary
If there is a primary, it will be to choose candidates for the special election to replace Jason Chaffetz, who will resign from Congress on June 30, in the Third Congressional District.

>Steve King's speech
So what he's saying is the Anglos are superior and we need to fire bomb Dresden?

Trump knows how to hire jews

>Kinda doesn't seem like something an attorney would say.

That's exactly how decent attorneys talk outside of the courtroom/behind the cameras, especially the older ones. They're savage as fuck.

Did Kate's Law get passed?

7/8 of Clintons top funders were kikes. Kikes voted for her more than any group except feral Africans. The entire Jewish press went against him.

He doesn't need Jews. He needs to smite the kike and free his people. This is obviously not going to happen just look at the conference he gave licking Macrons ass today.

O R E G O N
R
E
G
O
N

M U S T G O

attack jews are wild, many such cases!

In the House but no word for how it's doing in the Senate. I think.

We just invested billions in L.P. export infrastructure, Europe needs gas and Russia is playing hard to get. Trump plays this right this could mean billions a year in tax income from europoors, strengthened petrodollar, more stateside jobs extracting it and most importantly increased US influence in Europe wothout investing money in military aid.

'Defend this' outta be a bannable offense. Just sayin'.

pic related

>Jews have been able to control everything for hundreds of years
Someone pointed it out once that arrogance and ignorance played a big roll when Europe dealing with the jew.
Didn't save it though.

Find a girl that looks at you like Macron looks at Trump.

I was about to ask, what happens in Oregon?
Refugees from somewhere else?

TIM KAINE ABOUT TO BE BTFO

>Corey Stewart announces 'vicious, ruthless' 2018 bid for Kaine's seat
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/13/politics/tim-kaine-corey-stewart-senate-run-launch/index.html

this isn't low energy.. this is non existant energy.....geuss we should just sleep....nothin' to do....

How long will the infowars meme wars contest last? Longer than just a week, right?

Amash needed to go forever ago. Traitors hang before enemies.

Archive time
archive.is/LFJPn

I means state of these names.

>there are people who hate Jared

In the house still working its way through the senate

Threadly reminder:

July 15 is some kind of Antifa nationwide chimpout. Dems are tied into it, as they're sending fundraising emails about what you do "this weekend."

Expect AstroTurf by the truck-load.

Tl;dr: Soros bucks are being spent this Saturday.

What other choice did he have? This needed to be avenged and he needed to make sure this could never happen again, especially when there was a giant kike created/led army in the east.

Hitler watched Jew NKVD head Yagoda famine 6,000,000+ European Christians right when he was coming to power..

Fucking awesome if true

Steve King is pretty great. I'm still convinced that he's saying we need to bomb Dresden to prove the power of the Anglo.

Calling everyone antifa is a sure fire way to successful shilling. Just check Lauren Southerns newest video to see how that strategy pans out.

Just under his eye sockets. Is his human mask starting to slide? He should reup soon.

captcha BEEB AVENUE

FUUUGGGG

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-travelban-exclusive-idUSKBN19Y2I9?il=0

It is pro-tranny propaganda & spending that creates them in the first place

No doctor is going to diagnose you as a tranny, all these people "self-diagnose" online

>CNN anchor Poppy Harlow mistook the Star-Spangled Banner for the French national anthem, while covering President Trump's arrival in the country Thursday.

>But despite Harlow’s pedigreed education at Minneapolis’ exclusive Blake School and the prestigious Columbia University, she seemed to not realize it was her country’s national anthem.

>Harlow voiced over the event: “Let’s just listen in to the French National Anthem for just a moment.”

>Whispers could be heard in the background of the CNN set and Harlow quickly corrected the error.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/13/cnn-anchor-mistakes-star-spangled-banner-for-french-national-anthem.html

Fuck off, Lauren.

NIGGERS BTFO

You know , I remember some arab scholar saying that the "franks" are the strongest of gods people, and that it was necessary to convert them. Keep in mind that "Franks" was a catch all term for Europeans.

Look at that face, the glasses he's wearing all the time are almost fusing to it.

One of us.. One of us..

Everything is going to be great.

LOL

CNN is unamerican and CHINESE... SEND EM TO BED.

Jesus christ.
It's so sad that this is just now happening.

>DREAMers are being deported now too
realistically how much is trump going to reduce illegals and how buttmad will democrats be?

>there are people who hate Jared

Include the NYT Editorial Board among them.

I'm no convinced one way or the other about him. But the left seems to consider him the next Flynn.

After Don Jr. escaped their Assfucking Barrel this week, they seemed to pivot to Kushner again.

>CNN is unamerican
"REALLY FAKE JEWS" as I like to call them.