I am about to leave the neet lifestyle and start my wage slave job tomorrow. What to expect?

I am about to leave the neet lifestyle and start my wage slave job tomorrow. What to expect?

Depression

nothing in your life is going to change expect now youre going to be tired all the time, welcome to the suck

The ability to support yourself faggot.

useless women everywhere getting paid more and having authority over you.

Disrespect abuse discrimination and eventually realizing you are inferior then you hoped to be when you were a kid.

It will be boring and somewhat repetitive.

But suck it up and deal with it. It gets you a paycheck, and gets you out of NEET Parasite status.

Depends on what you're doing, if it's customer service in any way you'll hate your life. Anything outside of that I think you'll be just fine mentally.

to know the taste of desperation

Fucking FPBP

utter confusion about how you could spend hours browsing Sup Forums or playing video games when you'll try to do that after few months of being a productive citizen

A neverending, repeating nightmare. Every day is the same as the day before. Also you are too drained after your shift to do anything else productive at home. The ride never ends.

It'll be fine.

I was about to start an counterpoint when I realized that in this instance pol was right.

I truly miss the days of just playing videogames and anime. Life felt more "free"
After working at the same job for seven years, I like the money but my life feels so empty now.

You won't have to ask your mom for five bucks because you're late on your crunchyroll subscription. Trust me, that that shit is pretty embarrassing at 33.

"Good for you, Champ. Good for you."

20% of people are assholes.

Don't take it personally. If you do you wonder what you've done wrong.

Chances are, you haven't.

20% of people are assholes.

Work hard. Do everything well and thoroughly. Be polite to everyone. Maintain an upbeat attitude. Don't gossip. Dress neatly. Don't clock watch. Always look to learn new things, this increases your value as an employee.

Oh, the tragedy of having to flip burgers for some money for a couple hours.

intranscendent small talk makes you want to:
1 kill yourself or 2 kill everyone around you

Just keep your mouth shut and do your job.

Incase you forgot 80% of humans are basically retarded so be patient with them.