Mark Zuckerberg is going to run in 2020

It's definitely happening, say goodbye Trump.

Zucc 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol there is no way this full grown sperg slaughtered cattle.

Socially awkard jew with a ugly chinese wife

He literally has the most punchable face in the entire history of the human species

He'll "commit suicide" before getting the Democratic nomination

He helped obama violate the 4th. He will lie the moment he places his hand on the bible to recite the vows.

without even reading OPs pic I'm predicting it's another one of those "I love the state of ______ and all it provides for the country! Trust me fellow human!"

Forrest Gump 2020

"I'm not a very smart man"

Should he run... the (((zuck))) will get fucked

...well then

South Dakota won't be going blue anytime soon though.

>Hello fellow normal people! I'm billionaire Mark Zuckerberg and I care about working class people *smiles for photoshoot"

..unless he's going to run as a republican?

that will be the biggest laugh and we will find out the ad money scam on the net!!!
love it!!
release your taxes marc yuo scumbag!!

"he kills meat"

please.....he couldn't even hook up with a white woman

Smile for pictures or die.

This kid is so uncomfortable in his skin. The smiles are forced and fake.

Probably the best thing the Demotards can trot out doe

Lololol. They are done.

Mark Suckerpunchedface will be a bigger loser than Jeb Bush

Who would vote for him? The democrats need a handsome white man that pushes hard on being "presidential" and says that nationalism has failed, so let's double down on globalism, which will help you the worker.

Nice gyno tits Cuckerberg

Even billions of dollars can't make a beta into an alpha

Cucker(((berg)))

zuc stool less of a chance than clinton in the last polls and would get eaten alive in a debate against trump. Not even remotely worried.

LOOOLLLLLL

He has an asian wife. Salty white women will never vote for him.

The cattle are (You)

Hahahaha nigga its fake, but hes so autistic you cant tell hahahah

I hope he runs. The memes will be priceless.

>spends years shitting on "rural retards"
>now he pretends he likes them now that he has presidential ambitions

I hate jews SO MUCH.

It's so cute to watch the Jew act like it's people.

It might even make the public forget that he's currently renting out a DOOMSDAY BUNKER when shit goes awry.

Man of the people, eh?

Zucc my dick faggot

The fatal flaw in 1984 was not thinking that there would be a free flow of truthful information..

Imagine that. I can say I'm the fucking Queen of Sweden until the truth says I'm not.

He should tell us how he spent a year killing and butchering his own meat for every meal because I don't believe him.

>A billionaire setting a "goal"

Jesus fucking christ.. How easy does it get?

He's not even human though

Let him try as Zucc experience posting is going to be Yuuuuuge

I WANT SUCKERPUNCHEDBERG TO RUN IN 2020

I WANT THE NEWS TO FLOOD WITH THIS BULLSHIT! YESSS!!!

If he runs it will be the death of Facebook

>Zuck threatens to ban all the facebook accounts of people who don't vote for him
>Wins election by a landslide unheard of in human history

Must have been hard for that rancher to take such beta looking dude seriously. Cuckerberg looks like he never lifted a day in his life ffs

under-priced meme/10

>punchable
Ah yes, this convienient, undefinable characteristic we give to people who do better than us and make us frustrated

This is so embarrassing. I think the idiot will run as an independent and give Trump the win in 2020.

Are these real?

If so he's autistic.

It's more the dissonance between how faggy he seems and how much he is touted as a success. He's a billionaire but lives the lifestyle of a sperg cuck

#ZuccTheCuck

I apologize, its real, what a fucking sperg, he sounds like a fucking psycho

Recent poll of DEMOCRATS says different. When up against Trump - Zuckerberg, Sanders, Warren, or Harris DEMOCRATS said Trump would win.

So far, nobody has warmed up to him.

That's because he's only successful because he stole someone elses idea and got wealthy selling out his users private data, along with massive shelled investments from the U.S. gov big data spy operations.

I really hope he does run though as Zucc posting is an underrated meme thus far.

>i must see the death on an animal's face before i consume it
definite psychopath, i bet he's the type to go on those human hunting expeditions in eastern europe like in that documentary 'hostel'

I'm sure liberals will be just as outraged at his lack of political experience as they are about Trumps.

This none of the above fellow seems to be polling well.

>I only eat meat that I killed and butchered myself

What the actual fuck, that's pure Bateman.

Why everyone calling him a cuck? Just because of the easy rhyme? Did his wife actually cheat on him?

That is Zuck's true form.

What's absolutely shocking is that Biden isn't performing well. If Biden can't inspire confidence in the Dems, who the fuck can?

we should be thrilled based on that list
Pedophile Joe
Fake Indian Warren
Cory Token Black Booker
Mark Phonier than Hillary Clinton Zuckerberg
And old battle axe double schlonged Hilldawg Clinto

Time to start digging up dirt on this faggot. He's probably going to be covering his tracks over the next three years.

I didn't support Jesse Jackson back in the day because he didn't have any political experience.

So ya.

I just realiZed that liberals hate trump bc the government is their god and religion, it's like if Larry David became the pope.

Hey yeah, lets elect Merkel's partner in silencing free speech!

Go fuck yourself, cuckerberg.

Dems are going to unite and try to push Harris as the nominee. They'll also prevent a Trump scenario by limiting the pool of candidates who are running for office. But IDK if she is the right person.

Good insight.

Zuckerberg is going full subversive.

>it's like if Larry David became the pope
kek

Why would he? He's a kike, so he's not white to begin with.

Worked for Trump

>Cory Booker
Do this please.

Nice job team!

women are going to vote for an uncharismatic manlet, even if he invented facebook

>2020
Its gonna be a landslide for trump atleast hillary had the first women president thing going for her to attempt to galvanize the base. Even my leftwing friends hate Zucc they view him rightly so as the embodiment of corporate power in this country. My normie friends just know him as that asshole who invades their privacy and unpublishes their favorite meme pages

I haven't laughed this hard at a /pol meme in months m8

How come this guy never records himself always takes still photography? Oh that's right because he's weird as fuck.

it would be wonderful
>pic related
>democrats after 2020

Unable to talk freely.
There were videos of him getting nervous as fuck when he gets questions he isn't prepared for.
And we all know that the DNC has no idea of writing a good script.

Trump will totally demolish him.
And Bannon will use Facebook against him... Censoring Facebook won't change anything!

nobody likes him, sorry chaim

Literally the Manchurian Candidate.

I cannot believe this fucking website is not talking hours on end about what Zuckerburg is warming up and doing.

Checked

meeting with a dude who owsn a 2500 acre ranch? does zuckerberg know the ranch owner is a literally a millionaire, at least in assets?

He talks just like Hillary, I doubt he runs his own accounts
Why would they repeat the same mistake with Zuck? He's not gonna win because good goys like facebook, he's creepy and cold like all autists and worst of all he's a manlet
Have the dems run out of controllable candidates?

If he's going to fight the agricultural lobby, I have no worries.
He's already lost.

All these Celebs/CEO's that want to run in 2020, also want to change the DNC. The DNC doesn't want to change, which is going to cause conflict.

[KB's: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

The 2020 Election is going to show all the problems the DNC has. Both internal & External.

2024 is where the Election is going to get far more interesting.

So we're gonna have Trump, ZuckerBERG, and the the rock, 2020 is gonna be fucking lit

funny thing is the cat could fall and likely still survive.

so none then. ya fucking right that faggot hunts. what a fucking joke.

He went a year without eating meat. Guaranteed.

Total pussy who lost most peoples respect aisde from niggers and SJWs after he called for universal income. This guy would get annihilated against Trump.

I always lol at "he'd been drugged to make him more compliant."

He'll never win. Maybe nobody is willing to tell him no.

>A KIKE WANTING TO BE PRESIDENT

In case you havent figured this out, zuckerberg is the guy they're running against bernie as the new bernie.

Get ready for bernie to get cucked again.

no one respects Zuck

not even the cucks

>Why would they repeat the same mistake with Zuck?
Why did they repeat the same mistake with Hillary and gave her the nom after she lost to King Nigger? They are retarded. Evil but retarded.

>our chefs at facebook cooked a whole pig once
I love watching this retard try to connect with "the people"

Maybe some liberal should change their name to

None o Above

>zuckersperg v god emperor Trump
i dont want him to run but i want to see Trump make him pitch a fit with off the cuff insults.

Strategically, he's doing all the right things. But he can't seem to pull it off. He probably doesn't have enough empathy to succeed.

With a name like Sugarmountain, are you really surprised?

>I cannot believe this fucking website is not talking hours on end about what Zuckerburg is warming up and doing.
redpill the board then, nigger

(((they))) should have thought of it before they made a big hollywood film on how much of a lying, greedy and immoral dick he is.

Well, if he's actually listening to Americans and his goals reflect that I really don't have a problem.