4th political theory

Whatg does Sup Forums think of 4th political theory

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jIM0W73AF1A
youtube.com/watch?v=CdkfEKOVaFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do they promote?

I find his analysis of the implementation of Dasien into politics to be pretty interesting. I'd share more but im a little drunk at the moment. Do not for one second think that he's not trying to further the interests of Russia at the expense of the west, no matter the cost or destruction.

youtube.com/watch?v=jIM0W73AF1A

It's supports getting rid of free enterprise, ending technological advancements and industrialization, and suppressing free thought.

intothetrashitgoes.jpg

Mostly misinformation. A lot of what dugin says is propaganda, masquerading his ideology as being "inclusive of westerners" when in reality it is totally based upon the pragmatic expansion of Russian interests. Spencer and his cronies are merely puppets. Dugins ultimate goal is to keep America out, the west under Russia's thumb and central asia a pseudocolony of Russia. You have to understand he doesnt care how it is done. If he has to support the (((alt-right))) to increase russian power he will. The Russian government is notorious for using political subversion to take and maintain power.

It's retarded, but it's gaining traction in the Russian government

Have you read any of his untranslated works in Russian friend? There's a lot of misinformation out there.

Doesn't he want to create the Eurasian union to fight the West

i like it, dugin is /ourguy/

jewish shill detected

Have you read ANY if his works? The core of his ideology is the destruction of the western "atlanticist" power base.

Honestly I just want to learn about it, I can't find anything about it that's not just smearing it

Oh im a retard. Sorry i misread your comment. Kinda drunk. Sorry.

Nah, I'm too dumb to read books I just read a few articles, and am just saying whatever dumb thoughts come to mind

Yeah, Dugin is really a fickle character because he went through a lot of phases in his youth, what with the national bolsheviks and all. He wants Russian dominance of the central "geopolitical pivot" area. Recently he's
Been supporting right nationalists because their goals coincide with that of Russia. The destroy neoliberal ideological thought. P

Im not a shill faggot. In fact im
An avid supporter of Dugin and his end goals. Ive even read his untranslated "ocнoвы гeoпoлитики"

People who don't like neoliberalism don't get how it has many cons, but many pros

Im the same dixiefag as before just transfered to a computer. Dugin wants the destruction of neoliberalism because it is a powerful "unipolar" ideology that seeks to dominate the world. He envisions a world of many "political poles" dominated by various spheres of influence and intends to ensure that Russia gets the biggest piece of the pie. However he is also opposed to neoliberal or "post-political" thought because it supports the destruction of the collect that holds society together and intends to ensure people are "individuals" rather than members of a collective.

Here is a map of what dugin intends the world to look like in his book "the foundations of geopolitics" however since then the geopolitical situation world wide has changed and as such so has dugins goals for the expansion of Russian interests in various sphere.

Islam?

I despise it

Dugin only supports allying with Islam as a pragmatic decision in order to ultimately destroy western neoliberal political power. However is also opposed to Islam because it is "Unipolar" with its ideology of "Dar-Al-Islam" and therefore in the long term he believes that this necessitates its destruction.

Treasonous shill thread. Sage.

>enemies of Russia

gee thanks a bunch

shameless bump.

he doesnt consider Australia an enemy of Russia. He considers china one and thinks that ultimately Australia will become a part of China's sphere of Influence. It's nothing personal m8

should be:
russia runs slav shit
germany runs nord and germanic shit
anglo runs commonwealth + usa

rest nobody cares about cuz brown

the F.S.B. approve of this thread, comrades

"Dmeryaid"?

youtube.com/watch?v=CdkfEKOVaFc

Bosting in ebin russia agent bread :DDD

gommunists are our greatest ally :-DD

hail gugin :DDDDD

stop shaving and try some hallucinogens