youtube.com/watch?v=uIxBmyRQlwQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=uIxBmyRQlwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pfv9FDnMcaI
youtube.com/watch?v=cs2j8f7H2WY
youtube.com/watch?v=vCXwRuRbhxE
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
youtube.com/watch?v=0yGzbyyZlS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TN reporting in. Nice to enjoy the air conditioning after work.

no

Yes

Texas reporting in
>how important is this map guys?

no

WELL I WISH I WAS IN DIXIE

Yes!

>Losers, Traitors, and Secessionists General

Cool.

no

Concerning but also not the end of the world.

Yeppers

Good to see you as always Russiabro

Nice DIXIE.... now get your jar of moonshine and start making out with your Sister

no

ignore the yankees

no

I don't have a sister and I also very rarely drink and when I do it's usually bourbon.

I usually do although sometimes it's fun to answer.

yank here don't let the cunts get you down dixiebros

yes

I like yanks for the most part. They're fun.

Yes!

YeAY HAW

youtu.be/__kQX12S9YI?t=39s

It shows which states will become nigger & spic shit holes when the white population decreases. All that blue will multiply and become larger. Just look at NM, 25% white, thats the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=uIxBmyRQlwQ

>linking MerleHaggardVEVO
Hooktube that shit, it's like archive.is for youtube

hooktube.com/watch?v=uIxBmyRQlwQ

Roll tide

Is it time to secede again yet?

In Dixie Land I'll take my stand to live and die in Dixie

865 here

Yankees git out

Ozarks here
I heard netflix was making a new TV about us

Slava Rossiya! Hurrah for Dixie!

731. My ancestors were some of the first settlers of several counties in this area. Although I did live in Memphis for a couple years to go to school. Actually more fun than people might think.

Yankees are half the fun of these threads

Lady in my local Civil War battlefield preservation group is from the Ozarks. I went as a kid but sadly don't remember them well since I was really little. I need to go back.

what about copperheads?

Ok Dixiebros, I have a dilemma.
Born in FL, raised in ohiyee. Always been a southerner at heart and I see many battleflags outside the city. Am I an eternal yank , a lost dixieman or a mongrel?
For your consideration, This madman was an Ohioan and was one of the great leaders in civil war.

Best part of being a yankee in the south is fucking southern bitches. Yankee seed will make the south educated for the first time. 828

get over it dixie faggots

YOU LOST LEL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENERAL FORREST

Ha, move 1/2 the population of Atlanta to Portland and see how fast antifa becomes right wing.

It's always time to secede

>DIXIE THREAD
Reporting in.

>Stupid Yankee thinks the result of the Civil War has anything to do with love of and loyalty to Dixie
Silly shitlord.

Are you of yankee ancestry or just raised in Ohio? I mean not that it matters. If you truly love Dixie and assimilate to her culture then you're already quite southern.

how does it feel to be free lads?

Dumping N.B. Forrest OC

YANKEE RAUS

My great-great-great-great grandfather was in the 19th Tennessee Cavalry so I can actually say he rode with Forrest without being wrong like most people who say it.

Nice

My family were all served in the ANV, Defense of Charleston, or as Bushwhackers so they unfortunately never got the opportunity to serve alongside him.

903 East TX reporting in

Racists

I had family who served on both sides which is pretty common for people in Tennessee. Other parts of my family served in the 6th and 7th Tennessee Volunteer Cavalry USA which were two regiments Forrest personally hated and one of the only times he ever sent a letter to Davis gloating over his victory was when he beat those two regiments in battle. So it's fun to know my ancestry includes men who followed Forrest and men who Forrest hated so much his own men claimed he'd get into violent rages even thinking about them.

Hessian/Tennessee/Texas
Checking the FUCK IN

LETS BURN THEIR HOUSES DOWN!!!

P.S. Family of war vets/share croppers.

bomb this shit hole plz

>TFW Publix finally opened stores in VA with more coming

you fags are all traitors

dont make us burn georgia to the ground again. lord knows it needs doing.

need to add 'fuck dallas' too

>Forrest hated so much his own men claimed he'd get into violent rages even thinking about them

I thought he as the kind of person who was always quick to lose his temper?

I mean, he was an accomplished duelist and had killed nearly a dozen men in one-on-one combat even before the war.

As long as the blast zone stretched all the way from Brownsville to Laredo I would. I'm a State Trooper and after being deployed down there several times over the past few years - fuck 95% of people in the valley.
>mfw I stop a car loaded with illegals and turn them over to border patrol

>one shot at life
>born in shitty europe instead of dixie

I want to fucking kill myself

Praise be general e lee

He was but he had a personal hatred for Tennessee unionists. He saw it as a personal insult when he learned anyone from Tennessee was supporting the union over the Confederacy. In fact the 7th had some of the worst conditions in Andersonville due to Forrest allowing his men to rob the 7th of everything to the point that they were pretty much almost nude by the time they got to Andersonville.

Gimme the straight dope

Has the illegal immigrant problem gotten any better or worse since Trump became president?

256 here

>almost nude by the time they got to Andersonville

Well shit, you've probably got a better chance of surviving a concentration camp or a gulag by that point than surviving Andersonville.

Wasn't that the regiment where only a handful of them survived captivity out of several hundred?

There is still no wall so they are still crossing bodies and drugs in the same numbers. The only thing I've really noticed post-Trump is that border patrol seems to be a little more aggressive in their arrests and prosecution.

HOORAY HOORAY

Yeah the huge majority of them died in Andersonville or other prisons. The colonel who became a brevet general actually later became a Congressman and did a lot for Union and Confederate veterans which Forrest didn't think he'd do since Forrest was worried about him taking personal vengeance. Ends up Forrest didn't know being a southern gentleman wasn't unique to the Confederacy. It's a really interesting story overall. I read a book about it and got a richer appreciation for southern unionists and also understood how much Forrest changed from his ways during the war to his later years.

what's up ruski?.Louisiana here.

Georgia checking in! Who wants peaches!?

Well I never really thought the physical wall was a realistic solution.

More efficient policing and a zero tolerance policy could be a metaphorical wall against illegal immigration though.

I wouldn't be opposed to putting Texas National Guard or US soldiers right there on the border so long as they don't shoot anyone without due cause like what happened to Esequiel Hernández Jr. 20 years or so back.

The Confederate states were the last true believers in what the founders envisioned. A union of independently governed states united solely by the bill of rights.

Now it is just a (((consolidated nation))) and a bastardization of what the founders wanted. Any yankee traitor who supports modern America is scum.

SOUTHERN Maryland reporting in

Didn't the Radical Republicans try to get Sherman to have Forrest arrested, but Sherman had him cleared of any wrongdoing?

>dixie thread
>no music
I am much disappoint

youtube.com/watch?v=pfv9FDnMcaI

I think they did have Sherman look into Fort Pillow and Sherman declared Forrest was innocent of what happened. Sherman always wanted the glory of capturing Forrest and never got it though. The two actually became pen pals after the war and Forrest offered his services to Sherman during a later conflict the US was in. Sherman said it would be a honor to ride with Forrest although it never got to happen.

What do dixiecrats think of the midwest culture?

youtube.com/watch?v=cs2j8f7H2WY

howdy! niggers arent worthless who else is gonna cook for us?

does southern IL count?

youtube.com/watch?v=vCXwRuRbhxE

I like the Midwest. I like that the Germanic and Scandinavian influence is still there. It's like how Dixie still has a lot of Anglo and Scotch Irish influence.

>filename

Anyone got any legit anecdotes of Lee actually become angry to the point of losing his temper?

Midwest is basically a hybrid of Southern and old Northern culture. Mostly stemming from the fact it was settled by Civil War vets from both sides who had no home to really return to so they headed West instead.

Uhhh... Your wife?

I thought it was mostly settled by German immigrants

While blacks do cook some amazing food I cook my own meals most of the time.

Who here /busterkeaton/?

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

Some anecdotal evidence believed by liberals claims that he angrily beat a slave that belonged to his father in law.

I don't think there is any confirmable evidence though.

Mississippi checking in.

I'm trans-dixie

Dropping some Sam Dickson
youtube.com/watch?v=0yGzbyyZlS0

no, weather storm, trump is pro-confederate ideals for a Yankee.

That doesn't fit anything I've read about Lee. He was a rather patient man and a textbook definition southern gentleman. One of the few times I know he was beyond pissed was when he visited Congress and he said all they were doing was gossiping and chewing tobacco while his men were dying.

A lot of Northerners are of German descent silly.

How do you think St. Louis got its name?

>liberals

Yeah, no.

Oxford, Miss reporting in.

I'm so sorry for how cucked Ole Miss is these days. I used to meet Ole Miss kids all the time when I lived in Memphis. They'd leave Oxford and go to Memphis to party all weekend.

what are the beaches like in the south?

731 representing

Southwest Virginia checking in

I wouldn't call an anti-States' Rights New Yorker who advocates expansion of the military and government power in general a Confederate.

Trump is kinda like Andrew Jackson. A Federalist who used government power to forward Southern interests. And Jackson was even more overtly violent in his threats toward South Carolina during the Nullification Crisis than Lincoln was prior to Fort Sumter.

Got a source?

It started in the 1990s. Hell, a lot a progressive shit started in the Mississippi in the '90s because (((they))) noticed we were effectively still segregated in large areas.