So they released footage of Columbine but they won't do the same for Sandy Hook? twas a conspiracy, methinks

So they released footage of Columbine but they won't do the same for Sandy Hook? twas a conspiracy, methinks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNwB4eR3eq0
youtube.com/watch?v=NxramalXx4o
web.archive.org/web/20121218022326/http://newtownmemorialfund.org/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=7LfwliEvCVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>reality
The best nig nog are the oreos who think they're above their true nature.

People would rather see high schoolers get slaughtered than Elementary age children. Moviemakers also found the former much more exploitable and a lot less legally dangerous.
youtube.com/watch?v=MNwB4eR3eq0

Spoiler alert: She dies at the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=NxramalXx4o

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

My school never had cameras. You'd think New England would but I guess there's a lot of jew kids who got to public school for some reason.

Ok (((you))). Communism was never implemented correctly, right?

How dare you, both of my cousins we're in that building when it happened. Say it to their faces you sick fuck

why would an elementary school have cctv

My uncle is a Rabbi near there, he seen the commotion, I assure you it happened just as CNN said it did.

wasn't it proven that she wasn't even asked if she believed in god in the end?

Sandy hook is the poster child of fake false flag events. Internet traffic and phone traffic proved it wasnt even used since around 2008. Look it up

Columbine was a hoax too. I never heard of it before 2001 personally.

This. I grew up a town over. The coffin ceremony was heartbreaking.

That's from a movie based on Columbine.

I can assure you you are a fking liar! Go cash your check now beazelbob

>no Virginia Tech footage released
=>
>must have been Kim

>no Pentagon footage released
=>
>must have been a V2 rocket

>no Oklahoma bombing footage released
=>
>must have been a Death Star strike...

My cousin has a cousin that seen it.
Go cash you rabbi check fat fk and stop lying. Never happened. fake fake fake fake. Ps. Tell laughing robbie i said Hi!, faggot!

retard

>I never heard of it therefore it didn't happen
I heard of it here, the day it happened.

No need to be embarrassed, I thought I Mandela died in prison too.

Literally every sandyhook related thing someone says this exact thing. You aren't fooling anyone bud.

The only people who think it's a conspiracy are schizophrenics, if there really was a group so powerful to pull of such a conspiracy, you'd think they'd do it more professionally

>twas
>methinks

They didn't even talk to her. They say that movie's based on her journal or some shit but I sincerely doubt it. It comes off as way too much of some ABC Family drama to foretell actual events that happened in real life.

A conspiracy that accomplished fuckall

>normie pasta le retto
go̶o̶d̶ go̶y̶

this thread is fake news

Why? Why would someone make up something like that?

This thread has nothing to do with e-celebs, racemixing is degen, is x white or some dumb band with an anti alt right song.

Are you feeling ok user?

I remember it. Dad was watching it on CNN.

If Sandy Hook really happened then explain the helicopter footage showing the kids being led out of the school then back through and out the other side.

What about V-Tech or Oregon community college or any other school shooting?

That's a low budget movie called Zero Day you dumb amerifat

That poor man. Food is fuel, not your friend.

stop investigating CIA hook

tentacle armed girl died at CIA hook show some respect

Learn to spot disinfo. Shit like this is supposed to paint all of us who ask questions outside (((their))) narrative to look like idiots

Please be joking

Checked & wow I've never seen this photo before. Saved before delete

I don't get it what is this supposed to prove or show

that its photoshopped
i dont think it is

redpill me on sandyhoax was it just to take guns from CT & NY? why only those states?

Because they are still alive?

Get out of my brain pol.
Workmate and I just discussed this on smoke and were trying to recall what guns were used.
Now this thread shows up.
Not enough tinfoil in my hat today...

also what is the endgame? seems like a lot of trouble to kill off the bill of rights by a thousand cuts.

Upstate ny and rural Ct are redneck as fuck. City folk think they know what's best for us

where can i see the columbo vid?

The internet

so it's little more than a power grab middle finger to non city folk? Seems like a big production to false flag mass murder for what basically a meme.

See this is what I wanna know. They haven't released the actual footage and I've seen it(former copfag). The doc mockup is very close but a few details are off like distances and times but other than those slight differences it's pretty spot on. Haven't seen it since the academy.

Where's his autopsy picture? Where are any of them?

Lol they should've been shot

Fake history just like aspects of WW2.

The official Sandy Hook narrative is obviously fake.

I couldn't give a fuck less about sandy. I just want to see the god damn basement tapes of these boys. Like in front of the cam talking about their delusions. Not them hitting some bike with a hammer

heres the columbiners

another pic

web.archive.org/web/20121218022326/http://newtownmemorialfund.org/

The official Newton Memorial Fund is a relatively professional-looking website and was registered on the same day as the massacre? Made by car-dealer as well.

We had the parents of (I'm pretty sure it was) this girl come to my high school to talk about this bullshit.

>4/20
So were they celebrating hitler's birthday?

yes, actually...don't you?

Sandy Hook was a conflict between different Globalist Cults/Societies.

[KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Which is why it was covered up the way it was & why everything has been "Hushed" about it.

I attended Sandy Hook, and I got murdered. So did my mum. I can assure you it really happened.

sorry for your loss

Oh noe

The entire top of Eric's head is missing.

dude, you said different races came from different planets. sorry frank, but you can't just go back to posting in regular threads after that

Same, they even made a lampshade out of my cousin

Wow, I didn't even notice that

my grandfather fell out of a guard tower at sandy hook

In china, most schools have cameras, the parents all can log on to watch their kids.
Its actually not a bad Idea imo. Theres no need for privacy in classrooms.

based christkino

it's on youtube lol
youtube.com/watch?v=7LfwliEvCVY

Yeah no shit, that's what a shotgun will do to you

Elites are often out of touch with reality and the common folk in general. They're not as great at their jobs as you think.

I've been wondering this fucking 98 or whenever this happened and I was in primary school at the time.

Literally never heard of a school with CCTV before even still to this day.

>i forgot to add time line
0:00 to 41:00 - Calm. But shows the gradual influx of students into the cafeteria.

41:20 - Students are wary. Potentially the first ring of gunfire or bombs.

42:45 - Teacher/Security advising students to get down/out. Panic.

45:00 - Things get calm. People under tables, just waiting. Teachers and security walk through.

46:15 - Explosion.

50:30 - Dust settles from explosion. Rare movements from students.

53:39 - Someone runs through, quickly. Most likely John Savage.

54:50 - Teacher/Security comes back running.

55:10 - Two run away from something quickly.

55:26 - Explosion.

56:10 - Explosion: Caught on camera.

59:00 - Dust settles from explosions. Rare movements from students.

1:03:00 - Door opens on this frame and camera. Eric walking; in the next camera.

1:03:13 - Eric.

1:03:26 - Dylan.

1:03:30 - Eric seeming to aim.

1:03:40 - Both walk through cafeteria shooting.

1:04:57 - Notice from 1:03:40 Dylan throws something. Here it explodes and ignites a fire. Some people seem to be able to get out during this.

1:05:10 - Shooters leave.

1:06:35 - Explosion. Creates a blaze of fire.

...fire burns for a while, I don't think anyone is in the cafeteria by this point.

1:15:59 - Shooters walk through.

1:18:34 - Shooters walk through.

1:27:00 - This is approximately when Dylan and Eric killed themselves in the library.

3:03:30 - SWAT enters.

3:18:55 - People are saved.

Columbine happened in another time. iPhones weren't even a thing. MP3s had just started to become popular. The travel of multimedia files was still hindered since 92% of households still used dialup or DSL.

What happened was the information all got shared without much care because it would never travel and be distributed the way things were after 2005 or so when normies truly took over the internet.

Not even gonna get started on the political atmosphere and shifts with mass media turning into pop culture news and no longer being able to show something convtroversial without it being a scripted ratings grab

It was just another time, and it was fine back then to do it.

How many people didn't think about shooting or blowing up their high school as fantasy..Shit we played Army and crap...I'm surprised it hasn't happened more..That's a tender age for some weird shit and CNN can blame the next one on Trump and his supporters..

I think it's normal to want to kill or beat up individuals. People that give are giving you a lot of shit. Pretty common to daydream about just beating the fuck out of them. For me, that was ... maybe 4 people through my entire school career? I don't think it's normal to want to kill people who have never done anything directly hurt you or disrupted your live. So a school rampage ... probably not normal. I guess it depends on how many people were picking on you?

They did not release the footage from columbine, and Sandy Hook is a well-known hoax. Sandy Hook never happened.

THE TRENCHCOAT MAFIA LIVES ON!

There are no autopsy photos, no crime scene body photos, because nobody died at Sandy Hoax. There is no evidence whatsoever released or shown, that anyone was even injured at Sandy Hoax.

>christcucks make a film
>it's about how they're always such victims, even martyrs
Do something new already. Kingdom of Heaven was an exception and it kinda sucked.

Also:
>I don't think God wastes anything
>literally gets wasted three seconds after saying that
top kek, and the part where she inspired the nigger was also worth a laugh.

420 BLAZE CHADS AND STACIES

what a couple of fags
(((Klebold))) by the way

>footage from columbine
>no footage from SH
This is what I've been saying all along.
Not to mention, look at all the redacted FfBI files pertaining to SH. Shady.

Want more? Look at picrelated, the video the son of the SH principal (iirc) made prior the incident. Weird coincidence?

No fucking way
Why isn't anyone else on this shit?

For those on the fence, look up SLOPPY SNIPER SANFY HOOK on kiketube. It is at least indicative of crisis actors in on it. Anyone who knows proper weapon handling techniques will be shocked at what they see this faggot doing in the video. No way was he swat, clear as day to anyone

They always love to signal and predict their upcoming "Media event hoaxes"

They essentially like to tell the truth, to anybody who is listening, and let the majority of sheeple, to live in a false reality. (Where things like Pulse shooting, and Sandy Hoax, are real)

>release the footage of columbine
>about 100 copycats occur over the next decade
>Adam Lanza shoots up a preschool
>WHY WON"T THEY RELEASE THE FOOTAGE??? WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO HIDE????

Couldn't agree more. What I can't wrap my mind around is why anything pertaining to an event, such as a lone wolf shh00t1 ng up a school, would need to be redacted. It's ridiculous that this isn't a red flag to even normies. What's to hide??

Columbine didn't release HD footage of toddlers getting slaughtered, they released footage of guys walking around with guns

There were two shooters in Sandy Hook? I thought it was just one

Why the redactions then, smart ass? Let's put video aside for the moment.

Oh and have you seen sloppy sniper? Anyone LEO or exmil would realize that this is a nail in the coffin, at least in regards to crisis actors/media deception

>Damage controlling an obvious fake staged hoax.

It's like a religion, the normies dare not speak the truth, or they will be crucified by the new inquisition (the enforcers of the Sandy Hoax Hoax.

It's like in North Korea, everybody hates the dear leader, but in public (and even private, scared of snitches) they sob their eyes out when he dies, and mourn their "God"

Believing in Sandy Hoax, is like crying for the Dear Leader.

Youre mistaken, I never claimed there were two. All I claim is to dispute the official narrative regarding what actually happened.

Anecdotally, I was watching this all unfold on the news "live". At first there was uproar over a guy in camo inhabiting the nearby woods. They showed on television the search for this suspect at the time. Then he wasn't mentioned again.