Why is Eastern Europe so inbred?

Why is Eastern Europe so inbred?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_line
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibited_degree_of_kinship
jaymans.wordpress.com/2013/09/07/how-inbred-are-europeans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gypsies

Just look up the source and he probably talks about it.

fewer immigrants

>believing a map with photoshop/gimp style gradients
Gonna need citations and sources, only Islamic cultures seem notably inbred.

made up photo, c'mon now..

>iceland
>LESS INBRED
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

why isnt western europe the same collour as the middle east?

Muslims are bigger cousin fuckers.

If it were to do with migrant populations, the west would register inbreeding too.
Because Muslims are cousin fuckers.
In the UK, half of all Muslim marriages are between first cousins.
In Bradford, that rate goes to 75%.
Bradford is also where junior doctors go to study rare congenital abnormalities and birth defects.

Read up on Hajnal line.

Eastern Europe is not uniquely inbred as you say. Most of the world is inbred a lot more.

What's unique is that Western Europe is the only culture in the world where "outbreeding" has been happening for such a long time. This means there are no clans Western Europe.

There is a theory that the reason liberal democracy (the thing that turned poisonous and is now responsible for decline of Western civilization) could only have developed in a culture where "outbreeding" occurs.

There is also a related acronym WEIRD which stands for Western, Educated, Rich, Industrialized, Democratic.

>from so and so's blog
Cool, unfortunately this map makes no sense. Russians are literally mixed with momgoloids, they'd be super genetically diverse, whereas Iceland has been roughly the same 10 people fucking for hundreds of years, but the map shows the opposite.

>If it were to do with migrant populations
what makes you so sure that it doesn't include migrant populations?

Eastern Europe is just as inbred as Western Europe.

The corollary to this is that all the Western European LARPers who go on about how Western Europe is so much better than Eastern are in fact celebrating the "degenerate" outbreeding culture that is now causing Western collapse since travel is cheap, and why not "outbreed" with niggers?

Hate for foreigners because they always fuck shit up

The catholic church taxed the fuck out of you if you married your cousin so you would have to go to another village and spread the religion. Also, the Romans didn't allow marraige within 4 degrees of relation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibited_degree_of_kinship

Look at the UK on that map. There is a clear regional sweep throughout the British Isles. The map-maker who made it clearly claims to be able to depict the phenomenon on such a fine scale.
So where are the patches of higher inbreeding where migrant populations are located? London, Birmingham, and Bradford and other West Riding of Yorkshire cities?
They would show up.

They are reeeeally anal about that. Icelandic family trees are among the best kept in the world

jaymans.wordpress.com/2013/09/07/how-inbred-are-europeans/

The map shows marriage patterns. The Mongolian admixture happened a long time ago, and since then Russians were statistically more likely to marry their cousin than Western Europeans (but not as likely as Muslims).

Weren't Dutch kinda famous for their inbreeding? Yet, according to that map it's vice versa.

This map is clearly inaccurate.

There should be a really dark red spot where Buckingham palace is.

yeah out-breeding breaks up in-group loyalty. I liked reading HBD chick and Jaymans hypothesis: I am pretty sure they are right and manyoralism probably is the source of WE uniqueness.

This map makes no sense, if caucasians and Balkan muslim subhumans are equally inbred, how come caucasians have a way higher iq.
How come if serbs are equally inbred as their saracen neighbours, they also have a higher Iq.
This map is just Jewish propaganda to cause division, of course the Jews are portrayed as the least inbred.

The Dutch are seemingly very good at documenting family trees to the point where even googling suffices for me to go back some 300 years back through my own Dutch heritage, and no, I haven't found endogamy. In fact, I see it as the fault of my Dutch inheritance that saw my Dutch great-grandfather both re-marry a Jew after having most of his children, and all of my grandmother's sisters to have kids out of race (blacks and a Jew). My grandmother was the only one to even marry within race.
On the contrary, along a different family line of Baltic Germans within Estonia when it was part of Imperial Russia, and I found the only example of first cousin marriage within my family tree to date.
And that's saying something given how far back I've traced my Scottish heritage.

>Iceland, literally an island with 2 people on it
>less inbred

I'm not entirely sure we can trust Jayman's blog on this.

>some faggots blog dot wordpress dot com

If you linebreed trash, you get more purely concentrated trash.
If you linebreed from better stock, it can remain healthier for longer.
No doubt, none of these communities were consciously linebreeding or following a policy of eugenics, so it would be more a matter of luck of the draw.
Another example would be how Pakis, for all of the defects they have managed to breed IN to their population at higher rates, one community in Pakistan, by pure chance, through multi-generational inbreeding, managed to breed OUT a risk factor for cardiovascular disease.

Also, Israel is greyed out on the map, ie the creator either couldn't find, or didn't look for, data for them. It wouldn't surprise me with Israel's population having seen such recent demographic upheaval, that they haven't figured it out yet. With Jews from all over the world who have previously lived in endogamous communities, inbreeding like fuck, Israel might actually be good for them.

muslims are only about 5% of UK's population, while total migrant percent is only 13%. did you believe the memes?

nice source you cunt

>13%
>only
Fucking burgers, honestly.

you're a descendant of migrants

I don't think this map takes immigrants into account

Who isn't? My people were the first in the British Isles, thank you very much.

it would still show up on a fucking map you thick shite.
if the map was at all true to recent trends, there would be far more difference in the heat map for Britain where Muslims are, than where native Brits are. The map shows a huge difference between people in the Southeast, and people in the Scottish Highlands.
What's that representative of?
The 1700's were spent putting the final nails in the coffin for Scotland's clan system.
Over 200 years of tracing my own Scottish genealogy has shown no inbreeding.
So why is there such an alleged difference there?

Yeah, that's what I was trying to explain to that user.

Ah nvm i didn't pay much attention just glanced

>my own Scottish genealogy
this is all making sense now

>thinks fat stupid cunts say when they don't have an argument

Of course they were following Eugenics, the Eugenics of Christianity, Caucasians were the first Christians and Incest is prohibited in Christianity.
Also does having a lower IQ somehow correlated with remaining homogeneous and retaining culture? I wish Europe's IQ was way lower, because western Europe is cucked asf, meanwhile Serbians are beating niggers for talking with their women and genociding turks.
It is also arguable that Eastern Euros also have lower IQ due to their environment, a lot of them have no education and are countries which have been independent for less time necessary to develop.
Nevertheless, their IQ is lower by a range of 5-10 IQ points, and 5-10 IQ is no reason to exterminate a group of people cultured people with almost equal/the same values and culture to Western Europe.
This can only apply to East Euros tho, because blacks have to low an IQ for it to simply be environment, blacks did not even have government until 100-200 years ago, and although I believe they can one day match the western IQ of today, it will take a lot of time, and by that time, the western IQ would have also increased.