Brit/pol/ - Visit the Country edition

>'Ladies and gentlemen' banned in Tube tannoy announcements
itv.com/news/london/2017-07-12/ladies-and-gentlemen-banned-in-tube-tannoy-announcements/

>Theresa May 'shed a tear' at election exit poll
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40592808

>British MEP sparks furious Brussels row as he accuses Spanish of empire hypocrisy
express.co.uk/news/uk/828418/Brexit-news-David-Coburn-European-Union-row-Spanish-UK-fishing-water

>Visa declares war on cash with plan to pay British businesses to ban coins and notes
express.co.uk/news/uk/827925/Brexit-news-UK-exports-trade-EU-European-Union-deal-Liam-Fox

>Brexit BOOM! British exports in RECORD SURGE after vote to ditch the EU, new figures show
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/13/exclusive-visa-declares-war-cash-plan-pay-british-businesses/

>Charlie Gard has 10% improvement chance, says US doctor
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40593286

>The anti-immigration party trying to recruit immigrants
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-40509632

>Illegal immigrants able to enter Britain unchallenged because there are no checks at half of small ports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/12/illegal-immigrants-able-enter-britain-unchallenged-no-checks/

Previous thread: THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0QqiT2LU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dZz_gSY-_M
twitter.com/Herring1967/status/885656749927256064
youtube.com/watch?v=pOh5qLEWqsI
bbc.co.uk/news/av/technology-40598462/smart-vending-machine-could-sell-alcohol-and-ammunition
youtube.com/watch?v=SpBv5IGgKsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm aware that there is a small minority on brit/pol/ who have actually read a book. I would like to be recommended a book on the Weimar republic and its degeneracy. Does anyone have one they can point me to?

>he's right handed

Sorry lads. Same theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=6dZz_gSY-_M

>the Magna Carta (1215), the Provisions of Oxford (1258), the Provisions of Westminister (1259), the Statue of Marlborough (1267), the Welsh Acts of 1535 & 1542, the Petition of Right (1628), Instrument of government (1653), Humble Petition & Advice (1657), Habeas Corpus Act (1679), the Bill of Rights (1689), the Act of Settlement (1701), and the Act of Union (1706), Acts of Union (1800), Reform Acts (1832, 1867, 1884), Representation of the People Act (1928, 1949, 1969), Parliament Acts (1911, 1949), Government of Ireland Act (1920), Irish Free State Act (1922), Irish Free State Constitution Act (1922), Royal and Parliamentary Titles Act (1927), Statue of Westminister (1931), His Majesty's Declaration of Abdication Act (1936), Life Peerages Act (1958), House of Lords Act (1999), European Communities Act (1972), European Union Act (2011), Northern Ireland Constitution Act (1973), Human Rights Act (1998), Scotland Act (1998, 2012, 2016), Wales Act (1998, 2006, 2014), Northern Ireland Act (1998), Freedom of Information Act (2000), Political Parties, Elections & Referendums Act (2000), Civil Contingencies Act (2005), Constitutional Reform Act (2005), Constitutional Reform & Governance Act (2010), Fixed-term Parliaments Act (2011), Succession to the Crown Act (2013), For Scotland, Laws of the Brets (1124), the Declaration of Arbroath (1320), the Claim of Right Act (1689) and for Wales, the Statue of Rhuddian (1284).

Also start buying guns.

>While life goes on around him everywhere

>He's playing solitaire

Gonna post this picture of a willy I made in paint

Ok here goes I hope you like it

Dorp

R8 mine?

>Fight WW2 for the jews
>Get thanked by the dismantling of their empire and the flooding of their homeland by niggers and muslims

Are brits the most cucked nation on earth?

'Sup Argentina.

I can't even bring myself to be rude to you. How's old Belgrano doing again?

what's the Samaritans like?
What sort of things do they say

That is a good willy, could do with more colour 2bh though lad

twitter.com/Herring1967/status/885656749927256064
I think this bloke might be a bit mental...

They usually start with "hi"

What's up user? Talk to us as well or call them. Or do both.

Cue Rightly So

When will there be a final solution to the right handed question?

In the bottom of the ocean with hundreds of skellies laughing at how much of an orwellian shithole modern britain is.

Someone needs to report the dark corridor tweet to the police.

Can you imagine if it was said about Gina Miller?

I cut myself to see what it was like
several times
wasn't so bad

Nige always does report them. Police don't give a shit. If it was Gina Miller you'd be in the nick for 12 weeks.

But Beethoven's clearly writing with his right hand

No so clever now are ya mr leftypants

tl;dr put that in your pipe and smoke it

Bit cuntish. Rightly was being kind.

It's a super, mega, really, very bad way of relieving pressure. Also you end up with scars that you have to live with after the fact.

Wehraboo detected.

DO

What I'd give for a figure like John Tyndall right about now. What the fuck went wrong with British Nationalism lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=pOh5qLEWqsI

I can't really be bothered mate. Do you normally go into other people's houses and shit on the furniture while stealing the cutlery or is that just your ancestry showing? If there was an Argie General that wasn't at the bottom of the ocean and I turned up and said "malvinas son ingleses" I might look like an uncultured nigger too.

yeah well I actually did it a couple of weeks ago
and I feel like they are too deep, and in too obvious a place to be able to show my arms ever again
unless I get a tattoo to cover it
stupid shit

It's still unknown at this current time

It's the fault of the jealous artist who painted him

>Kind
SPOOKY

He'll fuck off if you stop giving him (You)'s. He knows Argentina is trash more than he does, he lives there. You don't have anything to prove.

Jewboo anglo detected

There does appear to exist a category of special protection in British society and Gina is both brown and female.

more than we do*

>What the fuck went wrong with British Nationalism lads?
We were taught that our identity was something to apologies for, and often our children were not taught our identity at all, how can you be proud of something you don't know about?

Alright.

Don't do it again you mong. Go to bed. Go to the gym tomorrow.

Nige said the same on that Brexit doc and then that Frankie Boyle cunt slagged him off for it on his show.

I know but I just enjoy reminding Argentinians of their place.

Frankie will slag anyone off but himself.

That 'comedian' is still having a breakdown on twitter. Ha! How does Choo Choo do it?

Talk to your GP about it.

I know, just saw I left his tab open and before I closed it saw 5 new tweets. He's having a proper melt down.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY
(In all seriousness you probably shouldn't be doing that)

lmao

Did that once. Took 3 years for the scars to fade properly and they still haven't completely. You fucked up you stupid cunt.

>Be british
>Not being able to handle the bantz
You lads used to be cool

Basically this.

I spent four years self medicating so I wouldn't have to disclose depression to the army so I could join up. It's taken this long to get myself back on track.

rightly is always kind. he's the one true triplord.

Give me back my phone.

Look we know you just want a hug and to be little spoon again. Just say it.

British nationalism is still seen as an 1980s skinhead thing.
Also individual nationalism seems to be growing instead of a cohesive british one (england, wales, scotland, and judging from a few threads, maybe even cornwall).

Aren't you the cunt whos supposed to be watching Mulholland Drive? Or are you the one who sent me that Eraserhead clip?

but there's still loads of people that reject that

my gripe is that there's no figureheads left, just the likes of Nige & Mogg who are great for pushing the overton window and shifting the agenda, but aren't nationalists

Our scene is characterised by the shitshow the BNP has devolved into and the absolute sham that is Britain First

We're sorely lacking an Enoch or Tyndall, a real intellectual with solid ideological and esoteric grounding

>THESE are the people you share political views with

just FUCK my shit UP
suppose it's difficult to expect people to end up well-adjust and normal in todays world though

the other week my dad broke a precious tea-set that belonged to his dead friend as an alternative to self-harm. he's completely fucked in the head.

fuck sake I can't be dealing with this shit
the real reason I did it in the first place was because I was taking the piss out of emos and how over dramatic they are
well in my fucked up head I was
but now I have to deal with the after effects
and deal with being judged as a mental case for the next 3 years at least

There's everything between 800 AD and 1980 AD I wish they'd account for.

Neither?

being maladjusted is a sign that you care.

I wish Rimmer was here so I could touch his willy with my face again

What? lol

Cannabis and firearms to be sold via vending machines.

bbc.co.uk/news/av/technology-40598462/smart-vending-machine-could-sell-alcohol-and-ammunition

Make a bullshit excuse up. It's what I did. Most won't believe you, and just do your best to cover your arms. I only recently started wearing t-shirts again m8.

It's twenty to two on a Friday morning you expect well adjusted people?

Meh, today is not a good day for bantz it seems. Oh well. Carry on then,

I cut my self just above my ankle multiple times and still have some scars, but fortunately they are partly obscured by hair and can be covered by socks, I still get self conscious about it though, I can only imagine how much worse it would be if you had lines all over your arms. Psychologist was sympathetic about it though as I imagine most people would be.

You said British Nationalism was seen as a 1980s skinhead thing. There is everything between 800 AD and 1980 AD to also account for.

>using British healthcare system

lol

Only one of them was super deep
so I am considering saying it is a burn or something after the shallower ones have faded

HELLO LAd S HO I; GOING????

There's no figureheads for real nationalism because the public won't accept them. Eventually they will, but now now.

Shoo leaf

I had 3 so it was harder to deny. One might not be so bad.

Well then, what's your name Neighbour?

Oh i see. Well, society has a short term memory. Most people are more individual now and their perceptions of things and history are more individual now as well (eg, 'this is an english invention, welsh landscape' etc, over 'this is a british invention, british lanscape'.)

I've got a four inch long scar on my left bicep from an accident and a decent sized one on the back of my right hand in a weird shape. No one notices or if they do they never ask.

Admittedly self harm scars can sometimes be a bit obvious but hell maybe you just cut yourself on a barbed wire fence.

Enoch was a joke who did irreparable damage to British nationalism with his poorly thought out politicking.

yeah I was thinking it could easily have been caused by taking something out of the oven

hope you are ok though mate
sorry that you have to deal with that
I realise how horrible it is

Been thinking about you recently. Cant make you out. You say you're OCD and possible autistic (I remember you telling me about the window licker's home and climbing through window) and how you have no social skills, yet you managed to sound perfectly normal when talking to Farage with 1000's of people listening. Explain yourself!

PABST

You're not entirely wrong but even Nick Griffin had a pretty strong run before UKIP devoured his vote

If Griffin could get over 500,000 votes just think what a modern day Enoch would get

That's very nice of you Neighbour.

Somewhat true but only because the establishment crushed him, the public was on his side

Because it's something I know about and am passionate about. Also the home thing wasn't for people with learning difficulties.

English nationalism is equally as fine. We invented the parliamentary concept of freedom, our law governs a large portion of the planet, we are unironically the greatest (and most significant) country to grace this planet.

It makes me very sad but also kind of amused that he was literally too smart to succeed.

Yes, in principle he was a good man but he really should have known better.

The hard limit for the full nationalist vote is currently around 2-3million I think. That gets us not even a single MP in most cases, 2 at most in the best case.

What was it then. Can only remember you saying it was in the countryside and you went climbing all the time. How old are you as well?

>we wuz

Just general mental problems.

Thanks user and I hope yours don't turn out too bad. You might get lucky, they might either be deformed scars you can deny as self inflicted or not scar too badly. Hopefully the latter mate.

I say it with all sincerity. There isn't a country more significant in history than England.

>taking this deep an interest in triplords
Ok rightly is actually fairly decent as people go but still user have some respect for yourself.

>tfw you have no friends in real life and the only person you speak to on a regular basis is a 24 year old neet who spends his days shitposting as a tripfag

>Been thinking about you recently.

We all get those urges about Rightly lad, best keep them to yourself though, a cold shower will sort you out a treat lad, I hear he's hung like a sock full of snooker balls

Yes there's nothing wrong with nationalism becoming more localised. Wanting British nationalism is like chasing a dream at this point

Well. At least unlike Steerkike you don't have a broken nob that had to be jewed. Plus you've got three more years to lose your virginity until you're as bad as him.
>tfw you've got 8 more years

I have IRL "friends" and I'd still rather spend my time on here with Rightly and co.

You poor bastard. No wonder you're depressed.

Do not Visit the Country.

There is nothing left edition.
youtube.com/watch?v=SpBv5IGgKsU