Are you intelligent enough to understand him?

Are you intelligent enough to understand him?

>if you don't kill a whale and he eats you, you win

hitler and many nazis died
>we didn't win

im so pissed off, so you guys know about the omar khadr thing right, he literally is a terrorist and killed soldiers, and we're paying this guy 10mil because of a rights violation in guantanamo bay or something. thank fuck for the lawyers, because what they're gunna do is they're gunna try and waste as much money as possible so it doesn't go to this fucking terrorists. shit like this makes our country look weak af

FUCKING THIS.

it's not even a joke, his fucking dad is fidel god damn castro, does anyone really even doubt that once they see the evidence? and he's a total subversive trying to destroy now-only-semi-capitalist canada and western world from the inside out. that's how marxists and communists work

>Be Justin
>Give $241 million taxpayer funds to the Clinton Foundation
>Suck 4 dicks on the way home

Unintelligent*

>he doesn't know Trudeau is intentionally sponsoring terrorism to destroy the US
Trudeau is a literal genius in geopolitics.

idk anything abt this got a link or eli5?

He just came out and said he did Canada a favor by paying 10.5 million to khadr. He says it would of cost 40m for a trial.

Since when does this faggot care about money that's not his?

This tard will be out next election guaranteed. This will be one major factor that no one will forget. EVERYONE is mad, even the left

Paying 240 millions to the Clintons, they win Presidency.

I understand him perfectly well, and he's a fucking idiot.

Sorry I don't speak cuck. He's got the brain of a 12 year old in a 30 whatever body. Fucking sad

Also does anyone else hate what this country has become? I'm sick of the bullshit in this country

This is why you don't vote for a candidate who's sole promise was legalizing weed (he didn't even do that). Plus this is just the tip of the iceberg, the guy is encouraging drag queens to come to elementary schools to teach kids about their culture and wants to import third world immigrants to increase the population (that will defiantly work out in a similar way to Western Europe).

>cost 40m for a trial.
Why the fuck do trials cost this much? I get that lawyers and judges and courtroom staff need to be paid, but what the fuck else costs that much money?

what did he mean by this?

Arrested development courtesy of his trainers

there should not have been a trial, the soldiers should have left him there after participating in a firefight against soldiers

No idea but shit gets dragged out.

I'd gladly throw in my $1.25 to make sure he never got a penny from the government

If you kill them they are free and you can't spend years slowly cutting off pieces of them.

Why the fuck should foreign people who purposely harm members of a country be allowed rights within that country

Or this

Weedman literally wired the money in secret so it wouldn't be stopped. That means he literally knows what yes doing is fucked but is doing it anyway

Lawyers are Jewish and Judges are elected and usually what they call "Old Money"

Unless they're fueling gold and diamonds into the fire to keep the courtroom's lights on, I'd really like to know how 40 fucking million dollars is spent for a drawn-out arguing session.

There's no stopping the weedman if he actually legalizes marijuana in 2018

Oh, I understand him. I understand he is a cuck.

All levels of government are corrupt. From $8 glasses of orange juice to constant family vacations for our dear leader. It needs to stop

If you kill your enemies, they win

If you pay them $10,000,000 you win!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN LEAVE PAL

t. r/Canada

Yeah, the opposition will not let Canadians forget. This Khadr shit is indescribably fucked up. Provides some good ammo to redpill normies, though

>Why does it cost millions upon millions of dollars for you to argue in a courtroom?
>OY VEY DON'T QUESTION IT, IT'S JUST THE WAY THINGS ARE DONE. JUSTICE IS EXPENSIVE!
What a lovely system we live in.

>well maybe u shud move to the us if u h8 canada so much :)
I fucking would if the legal process was quicker and guaranteed.

This nigga is so fucking gay.
Just remember his father was a major cuck to the soviets

Brags about being the best, ends up being Don Flamenco.

yes

If you kill a faithful Christian, he get's a martyr's death.

Kill me, I win.

Muslims are not the enemies of the Jews and globalists.

hitler won guys.

we did it!

hitler won end of the day
america is now a non white degenerate shithole only good for jewish consumerism
same with UK, and france
and Russia isnt even human

Fake news.

Anyways, the last US President was LITERALLY a nigger.

The only thing worse is that a literal poo-in-the-loo is going to be running for leader of our leftist party. Our choices, for context:

1) Justin Trudeau, a retarded faggot who was elected because Canadian women are more retarded than American women
2) Whoever the conservative guy is, who nobody cares about because they aren't real conservatives, just "muh abortion" conservatives who complain about most people not giving a fuck about abortion, etc
3) A pajeet who grew up in a family so rich that they immigrated to the US from India and raised him until highschool and then sent him to Canada to go to lawschool

this is what we have to choose from

CPC gets ignored by all
LPC is Trudeau and the people who voted his way are brainwashed
NDP is trying to be more faggoty than the LPC by making a poo-in-the-loo our prime minister. he's not even a modest pajeet, he wears a turban everywhere

things are grim. the only way canada could possibly benefit in the current economic climate is by nationalizing our resource and food industries and selling to the US, China, etc, develop programs where we reinvest in other industries that are underserved, and grow our economy. instead we have the CPC, who will just jew our tar sands until we can't jew them anymore, the LPC, who will sell our land to China, and the NDP, who want to hire a fucking poo as our leader

wtf

The trick is to put the words of modern politicians into the correct context, rather than compare them to pre-cold war era contexts.

In a global world stage simply killing your enemies only further tarnishes your international prestige and ideologically arms the next generation of terrorists or opposing states.

great to see that the swedish exchange program with the USA is working out

>america gets fucked
>canada becomes the Middle North
>everyone gets murderd except muslims
>muslims get murderd
>Russia nukes north america as a whole